Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Matrix / Nature of Reality

Old 17-06-2012, 02:04 AM   #161
mandalisj

Quote:
Originally Posted by irvking View Post
?
You write like a nigger. VARIATION KEYWORD BLACK. Are you so afraid of a little word that you have to use asterisks when you use it? I am sure you don't censor yourself at any other time.

If you are over twelve years old and you write the way you do, you should be completely ashamed of yourself. Your parents should be even more ashamed.

srsly wtf ... its 1 thing to write without being formal in run on sentences with abbreviations and w/o context or punctuation, especially if you r not a native english speaker

Nevertheless, if that is all you are capable of, then I am truly sad for you.

However, I can tell that you are an American by your horrible taste in music. If you were born in this country, & I don't care if your family are Hispanic anti-intellectuals, there is no excuse for being an illiterate such as yourself.

You like to be creepy and say that you want to visit old people in 'nursery homes.' Do you really mean 'nursing homes' when you say 'nursery homes?' Old people are in nursing homes, nurseries are for toddlers and infants. At first I thought you were trying to make deliberate errors as discussed in the homepage, then you just kept repeating your errors.

You think you are a funny troll trying to get people to admit they believe in the intervention of aliens on earth. What you really do is expose the level of sophistication of your own beliefs, or lack thereof. Again, I am sorry to say that even though you have obviously liked the homepage enough to read it at least somewhat thoroughly, you still do not understand it at all. When they say there are 'aliens' it is an allegory. Do you know what an allegory is?

Here you go zoolander, this is for you:

mandalisj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-06-2012, 02:12 AM   #162
mandalisj

Quote:
You are scared of KATY PERRY!

I am the one who is going to protect you in the nursery homes

You know this already.
Have you ever considered the possibility that all females are actually reptilian shapeshifters?

If you ever go through divorce court you will learn this is the truth.
Old 17-06-2012, 02:18 AM   #163
mandalisj

Quote:
You have been waiting for the local Global D-Day....

FOR THE LAST 12 YEARS
So has everyone.

G-DAY shall occur at the moment of the winter solstice on December 21, 2012. 0.0.0.0.0 as the earth crosses the galactic ecliptic.

The timeloop has prevented that from happening thus far.

So you think G-Day is supposed to happen when your read the homepage? You think that aliens will take you to a nightclub and give you a red pill that will open a doorway on a helicopter to take you to the backstage and you won't have to make french fries anymore? Funny.
Old 17-06-2012, 03:00 AM   #164
mandalisj

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjashoes View Post
That webpage was written from outside linear time and its in code so you only understand certain things at certain times. Its probably been edited by dark forces as well and thats a big reason why its written in code, so the important knowledge still filters through(which it has).
If you actually read the whole thing in context, you will be able to understand the whole thing. Using Irv the King Clown as my example, I shall take the time to elaborate in a future post. There were no 'dark forces' editing the page. It was not written in 'code' but actually was written to expose the code. In all other 'alien intervention literature' find me one other example where they say that human beings are controlled through language? Orwell and PKD wrote about that extensively, but never mentioned the context of alien intervention.

Quote:
So quit bothering trying so hard to figure it out and argue about it. Your just gonna make yourself look schitzo.
The way you use the word shows an unfamiliarity with the term that you use anyway. You probably mean either Schizoid or Schizotypal which both characterize someone that does not like to deal with people. Psychology is a pseudoscience, however and the procedures thereof are designed practiced more to marginalize patients and prepare a diagnosis for a drug regimen. What is even worse, is how your amateur use of psychological terms to label people in an attempt to sound credible shall inhibit their positive desires to understand themselves. Instead, claiming they are 'just a schizo' as some sort of scientific proof that their feelings, their very identities, are invalid. People are dynamic individuals, they are not the labels ascribed from an index in the DSM-IV to simplify insurance billing codes.

Quote:
and no I dont have any secrets or inside information, I can just put 2 and 2 together.
Where did you get those two 'to' begin with?

Quote:
Just keep learning and raising your awareness. Trust your logic and intuition and live your life!
What if logic and intuition are opposite? This is one of the key techniques that the homepage discusses. Your logic and intuition will be set against each other with very sophisticated mathematics until your logic has destroyed your intuition.

Quote:
Don't run around wondering who is a foreigner or a fake human. You might as well train a pack of dogs to sniff out Reptilian Hybrids. Its juts a schitzoid waste of time. It doesent matter if its true or not, your just going to fall into a trap acting that way.

Smart people who arent crazy understand that saying crazy things will only cause them to end up in a straight jacket.

Smart people who know theres truth in some crazy things they read know that they should think about said topics but keep their mouth shut about them ( :

That way you can blend in with the rest of the sheep while maintaining an esoteric life behind closed doors.
DO NOT UPSET YOUR SECRET MASTERS AND THEY WILL LEAVE YOU ALONE

So you like to be one of the 'smart people' do you? Are you afraid of not being one of them?

In the context of your beloved one, would it really matter if she was true?

You sound like someone being motivated by fear. No offense, just sayin' ...
Old 17-06-2012, 03:33 AM   #165
mandalisj

Quote:
Originally Posted by edelweiss pirate View Post
You're right.

I'm not a debunker, a troll, or indeed a nigger, (a charming epithet from our very eager friend, mandalisj) but I feel that the freeyourbrain website makes entertaining reading and is enlightening into the condition known as schizophrenia.
Sir

As the homepage is about language, your post is a welcome show of respect for the English language that has otherwise suffered tremendous abuse in this thread. Anyone unfamiliar with 'schizophrenia' believes it to be an actual disease instead of term created to diagnose those whom were otherwise not indicating any pathology supporting another prognosis. Often used as an ad hominem attack, the criteria for a true diagnosis would involve hallucinations. The unfortunate truth is that most diagnosed with schizophrenia are faking it to abdicate personal responsibility for their own lives, while their willing accomplices in the medical industry happily take the money.

Some of the additions to the homepage about 'creating a fog around oneself' are more indicative of a paranoid rather than schizophrenic, or extroverted antisocial narcissist such as myself. Nevertheless, love is not a disease. You are not crazy because you are in love even though it may make you feel crazy. Feelings are good. Love is good and it feels good to be in love. There is no pseudo-scientific diagnosis that makes it wrong for you to be in love.

Quote:
I would suggest that perhaps our poor friend Mr Nothing experienced some sudden mental or emotional trauma 'the spiritual hurricane' and is now looking around him with surprise at the new and puzzling mental landscape which surrounds him, and trying to make sense of all the new demons and angels he sees around him
That would generally sound intelligent to the general intelligence. Nevertheless, the homepage clearly was not written from the viewpoint of a neutral human survivor. There was specific mention of things like THE TALIBAN before September of 2001, & how THE WAR WAS OVER? Do you think there is any significance to the mention of Osama bin Laden as an alien lizard of the other side that allegedly joined our side? What do you think of the reactions to that event around the world? Do you think that the reactions define whether or not individuals are good people or not? Do you think that the political revolutions around the world currently happening are significant

Quote:
It's good stuff, but it won't make sense to anyone who does not exist within the schizoid paradigm, and if it starts to make sense to you, you ought to worry and do something reassuringly grounding like have a cup of tea with two digestives and try to forget about it all.
Don't worry, everything will be fine. There is nothing to worry about. There is no such thing as extraterrestrial technology or intelligence. There was no war for the planet between to rival sets of intelligence in the cosmos. You are just a sea monkey that evolved out of a jellyfish. Only atheist materialism is sane despite that it contradicts the second law of thermodynamics. Television is sane because it wants you to be happy and entertained. Television wants you to enjoy all the fresh meat you get to see. Television and materialism are sane, love is schizophrenia.

You really are getting there and show the most progress of anyone in this thread so far. You just have to STOP THINKING THAT YOU ARE SMART BECAUSE YOU THINK 'SAFELY' AND THROW YOUR BRAIN IN THE GARBAGE, SHE LOVES YOU DUMMY YOU ARE NOT CRAZY
Old 17-06-2012, 03:54 AM   #166
mandalisj

Quote:
Originally Posted by sergionuneslima View Post
Mandlisj, a re you 'weak' or in troubles beucase conversation with irving?
And irving I forgot what year exactly I saw the fyb homepage first. are you all right.
I find out about my conclusions here that we are all aliens, that's the truth.
By the way, using my method that nobody seems commnet directly:

what is be a human?

Not at all, I am way past the point of giving ZERO FUCKS about the opinions of others. There comes a point when you have actualized a total mathematical continuity of your memory stacks. No amount of artificial synchronization may possibly affect my equilibrium at this point. In fact, I try to solicit speculation as actively as possible for more robust data. My warnings are for others that reveal personal information that they already know. One you have revealed it, then it can and will be used against you. If you have any negative emotional memories about failures to achieve goals, they will use similar elements keep those emotions as raw as possible. They really do enjoy their emotions raw.

Human beings are almost like FILM SETS. Do not think of yourself as two arms, two legs, two eyes, etc. Think of yourself more like a series of images or memories. Memory is the name of the game. Do you remember the name of the game?

Human beings think they are alone in the universe. In fact, human beings are like hosts for parasites they don't even know exist. Those parasites can communicate and coordinate events in the human world in order to achieve their goals that human beings believe to be their own choices. Of course an intelligent person would want a good job at a biotech firm or nuclear power plant. You want your share of the meat don't you? What does it matter that they are implementing technology designed to destroy the planet, there is a good quarterly bonus. Human beings are easily motivated.

You 'wake up' in the morning (from where) and you go about your day. You think you are alone inside your own filthy mind with all your deviant thoughts about gaining advantages over other sentient beings. What if you are not alone? What if part of all the other sentient beings with whom you interact are also there inside your mind as well at the same time, as well as many others? REMEMBER that in QUANTUM PHYSICS, an individual particle can be in more than one place at the same time. This is called SUPERPOSITION.

Think of the space between your eyes and ears as YOUR FEED. While you live inside yourself, everyone else is also there with you trying to get you to accomplish their goals of your own free will and accord. That would make everything 'fair and square' right?

Last edited by mandalisj; 17-06-2012 at 04:50 AM.
Old 17-06-2012, 03:57 AM   #167
sergionuneslima

Default Greeting from South América

Quote:
Originally Posted by mandalisj View Post
Have you ever considered the possibility that all females are actually reptilian shapeshifters?

If you ever go through divorce court you will learn this is the truth.
Dear frend
I agree. Hope for tour considerariam on ALL I wrote
Please, I am on line as you
Glad To hear
Right

Last edited by sergionuneslima; 17-06-2012 at 04:11 AM.
sergionuneslima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-06-2012, 04:08 AM   #168
mandalisj

Quote:
are there aliens that act like human appears to act: good and evil most of the time included the extremes: sains and killers?

Think of it this way.

It is not as if some people are humans and some are aliens, although it is a little more complicated than that. Remember that the homepage contains allegories that otherwise you would not be able to conceptualize. They are all humans capable of being controlled by negative aliens or collaborating with positive aliens THAT ALL EXIST ONLY INSIDE YOUR MIND.

Last edited by mandalisj; 17-06-2012 at 04:08 AM.
Old 17-06-2012, 04:09 AM   #169
mandalisj

Quote:
no matter what word we use something terrible happens
if that is what you want

good things can happen too
Old 17-06-2012, 04:15 AM   #170
mandalisj

When I was a young, I noticed an unusual phenomena in the ways people would communicate.

Sometimes when people said things, it seemed they accidentally said something else at the same time. When betraying sexual thoughts they were trying to keep private, this is called a Freudian slip. There were two major manifestations of this phenomenon, what I would call misuse of the first person and misuse of the second person.

Misuse of the first person would occur when someone would say something about themselves, that could apply to another person to whom they were addressing either directly, or in the vicinity thereof. (I DID THAT V. YOU HAVE DONE THAT) Misuse of the second person was usually in the context of the third person, whereby, they would refer to a third person in the second person instead. (I TOLD THEM THAT V. I TOLD YOU THAT) Often times, this would occur when recounting the exact words of a previous conversation, but not necessarily.

This was also often a class phenomenon, and capacity for wealth generation and retention was directly proportional to vocabulary. The wealthier anyone tended to be, the less likely they were to make mistakes when speaking about anything. This phenomena was not dependent upon socioeconomic origins or class origins either, the rich just tended to be the better listeners.

THE TRIPLE THREAT The Keywords Have Three Meanings

Each keyword is designed to make your brain speculate about two possible futures. This mechanism is accomplished by stating with the ordinary surface meaning of a word; and then creating two opposite contexts for speculative double entendre - one negative for your future and one positive. Please reread that sentence to understand the importance of how the speculative mechanism operates.

For easy categorization, you may label this concept THE TRIPLE THREAT.

Once hit with the primary keyword, your mind cannot help but to then imagine two sets of opposite scenarios, positive and negative, based upon all the other information in your memory stack. Endless iterations, ad infinitum, ad nauseam will cloud your mind and take your focus from the positive scenario you and your beloved one planned during your last REM sleep cycle. Essentially the present mind becomes filled with two sets of elements to choose from, positive ones leading you two closer together, and the negative ones separating you from interacting and leading to your auric death. These elements can take literally any form conforming to the expectations or ordinary society. At all times their goal is to present elements negative to your future relationship until you run out of energy and your aura collapses.

For example, take the keyword 'door;' a pivoting obstacle to an entraceway. The concept of a 'door' could also be a road, a portal, or really anything demarcating a choice between sets of elements. That would be the primary meaning. The negative future context of the keyword 'door' would be a benevolent gesture by those 'positive' forces appearing in the form of a portal to escape your reality at the moment of your auric collapse. How helpful they are to let you die. The positive meaning would be any pivotal opportunity for a more positive future. The sentence, "I can only open the door, you have to walk through it," could thus be interpreted in both positive and negative ways, and in fact your brain stays trapped by doing both.

Another example would be the keywords 'king or queen;' a principal or ruler of a jurisdiction. The word king or royal or type of authority figure is not as important as the basic concept, which can be substituted for various variations. The negative meaning of the word is their future position for you, as of course the king-of-their-Jews, the lamb, the setting sun; their auric sacrifice. Don't you know that there is a large crystal in the crown jewels? You will need a crystal to sustain your assemblage point when they collapse it for you, don't you know? Don't you want to be king? Another negative variation would be the person that you are supposed to feel and think has it better than you do, as a variation of the keywords 'looking glass or mirror.' The positive meanings being someone that has defeated the other side with complete control of all elements on their side. This is what your mind associates with all the stage-world elements that you 'like' associated with being royal or having authority.

The matrix of a single word does not necessarily include just a single dichotomy, either. Just like how the keyword 'king' can also mean a foreign father, a positive or negative homosexual lover, or for a positive or negative sexual partner with more 'superior' dreamworld elements than your current one. Remember that even 'married' women were allowed to 'Fornicate Under Consent of the King!' How about that, you can't even fuck without permission can you!? Hence, keywords may even hit different brains in different ways depending upon the individual circumstances of the target.

What makes the triple threat even worse is that the alleged positive scenario is really negative, in that your choice is to either die or stay trapped. If this was fair than it wouldn't be so effective now would it? Generally the best you can do is to remain a neutral for them to keep trapped and generating energy for them.

If the concept of the triple threat explains the 'what' of their speculation than the 'negative-and-false-positive-double-negative' explains the 'how.' It's like an endless video game where your reward for not dying is to keep fighting again. Imagine that one door or road leads to your auric death while the other leads right back to where you are now. Does an insincere relationship in a fake dreamworld sound like a worthwhile risk of the collapse of your eternal soul? Do you have anything better to do? Are you lucky enough to have someone to lie to you? Would you prefer to play just with yourself then would you?

Human beings were trapped into a situation forcing an acceleration of spiritual choices allegedly without violating free will. Forcing choices between invented elements created for fake conflicts, neither preserves free will of those subjected to it, nor accurately assess the true spiritual nature of someone that ultimately will understand on the deepest of levels that they are being forced into non-existent conflicts created for the sole purpose of proving themselves. This represents a failure of the true test. One militarized civilization was attacked by another militarized civilization. The innocent inhabitants of a primitive planet were used as pawns on a preemptive battlefield to keep the enemy from advancing. While failing to test the spiritual nature of neutral humans, the negative spiritual nature of earth's invaders - both the allegedly positive and negative - has been proven conclusively.

Last edited by mandalisj; 17-06-2012 at 06:06 AM.
Old 17-06-2012, 04:18 AM   #171
irvking

Hello all!

Beautiful days to all!

I take no offense MandalisJJJJ,I listen to Rage Against The Machine too,
did you forgot?

: )

Anyways,

Apparently the theory of this "Alien War" and why this "war" of the "aliens" is happening is because of:

"Portals"

irvking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-06-2012, 04:34 AM   #172
mandalisj

There has been discussion about the timing of the homepage.

Remember that the timing is very significant in that the 'ceasefire' in place when the homepage came out was in the process of being undermined by a new timeline vector was formed.

With the end of the majority of hostilities before g-day at the time, anything was really possible in the delicate yet highly militarized atmosphere. Protocol breaches of all kinds were beginning to happen as if everything was already over.

One significant example of this was in China, there was advanced technology revealed as a qi going practice out of compassion to save people in the dharma ending period. The same person also spoke of alien intervention on planet earth at great length to his students and in the press before a public protest with authorities resulted in the prohibition of their organization. In his writings he discusses 'possession by animal spirits' in great detail. Remember that the homepage is allegory. 'Animal spirits' can be the same as reptilian aliens. The homepage discusses 'aliens' because of their major focus in popular culture. Archetypes are what is important. Any allegory shall do. If you prefer you can choose GI JOE against the INTERNATIONAL TERRORISTS COBRA. It really doesn't matter. What matters is that different sentient beings want the same future that does not include the others.

http://www.time.com/time/world/artic...053761,00.html
Old 17-06-2012, 04:49 AM   #173
mandalisj

Quote:
Hello all!

Beautiful days to all!

I take no offense MandalisJJJJ,I listen to Rage Against The Machine too,
did you forgot?

: )

Anyways,

Apparently the theory of this "Alien War" and why this "war" of the "aliens" is happening is because of:

"Portals"

What is a portals?

You ask but do you seek? You believe but do you know? You listen but do you understand?

Some of those that wear forces
Are the same that burn crosses.

Killing in the name of!
Killing in the name of!

And now you do what they told ya

Those who died
Are justified
For wearing the badge, they're the chosen whites
You justify
Those that died
By wearing the badge, they're the chosen whites
Those who died
Are justified
You justify
Those that died

Killing in the name of!
Killing in the name of!
And now you do what they told ya, now you're under control

Those who died
Are justified
You justify
Those that died
Those who died
Are justified
You justify
Those that died
Come on!

(Get louder until 9th by which time shouting)
Fuck you, I won't do what you tell me.
FUCK YOU, I WON'T DO WHAT YOU TELL ME!!
FUCK YOU, T WON'T DO WHAT YOU TELL ME!!
FUCK YOU, I WON'T DO WHAT YOU TELL ME!!!

MOTHERFUCKER
Old 17-06-2012, 05:10 AM   #174
mandalisj

It is probably good to avoid hinting about certain issues. Instead, let's be as absolutely clear about aliens as Scientology. [Please stop laughing all of you whom get that joke.] Probably 99% of everyone that reads these forums, or has ever even heard of David Icke outside of England, does not just believe - but knows without equivocation or reservation - that aliens do exist and are intervening on earth. Otherwise, their attention span would never bother focusing on anything David would have to communicate because they are only interested in tuning in other contradictory information congruent with currently indexed information. It is the official creation myth of science that is incredulous, since punctuated equilibrium cannot cause evolution of higher order intelligence without contradicting the second law of thermodynamics unless something else can counteract infinite balance of entropy over time. The real truth is that there is no single part of the entire universe which isn't teeming with conscious life. However, human beings are very, very special. Could you imagine a more beautiful physical form? They definitely cannot. What is the true origin of the human body? Seriously, just try to think of a single physical form you would rather spend eternity inside instead of a human body. Since Irvclown probably won't believe in aliens until dinnertime, I shall now depose him and order that he his now the jester of this thread and not a king of anything except for his beliefs in how normal everything is in the universe where he knows everything.

THANKS FOR THE MUSIC AND ENTERTAINMENT YOU CLOWN, FUNNY HA HA

Nevertheless, it has been asked how you can tell aliens when you 'see' them when unfortunately you cannot 'see' them at all with eyes designed to for the specific purpose of limiting visibility to a narrow visible spectrum. Concepts of time and space may be not be the same and in fact totally different for various life forms. For example, while the distance between Earth and Mars may be very far for a human body with the tiny little arms and legs, it may not be so far to some other type of life form in space or time.

Personally for me, I have never encountered any advanced technology that would let me determine if someone is a terrestrial human, extraterrestrial human, or non-human extraterrestrial at all. The only way I can do so is the same way a primitive tribe of terrestrial humans in a neutral oasis would do, by listening to them. There is no technology more advanced than the human mind. Again, it is not just a saying but literally true that there is no technology more advanced than the human mind and nothing more precious than a human body.

So Irvclown asks how many aliens I have 'unmasked' in the twelve years since the homepage came out? THE REAL ANSWER IS EVERY ONE

HERE IS THE SECRET TO COMMUNICATING WITH EXTRATERRESTRIAL AND EXTRATEMPORAL LIFE ON EARTH:

Double entendre
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

A double entendre is a figure of speech in which a spoken phrase is devised to be understood in either of two ways. Often the first (more obvious) meaning is straightforward, while the second meaning is less so: often risqué or ironic.

Ethnographically, what defines a 'group' or people or tribe is the way they communicate. Despite the differences in individual groups and civilizations, communication methods tend to be similar.

For example, the American Mafia was known to have very particular ways of communicating in code, and such euphemisms became the subject of dozens of famous movies. Like practically any livery or skilled trade, computer programming has unique words for concepts, especially mathematical. Examples are endless.

In a similar way, if you wanted to discuss extraterrestrial issues with extraterrestrials you would simply have to do so in their code since they have no other words to use with you. Moreover, you would need to be able to understand their code in order to use it. This system creates an inherit problem. How do people without the same frame of reference communicate? In short, they can't. For example, you could have a conversation with someone else, that has also seen Dr. Who or some other similar data set, to index one or more external data sets of ideas with the common reference. If you both have not seen the same program, watched the same movie, or otherwise share a frame of reference, then communication becomes impossible.

This is what makes the homepage so unique among all science 'fiction' ever published as it identifies how the displacement of human beings is engineered through time with neuro-linguistic programming. This was not information that any individual could get away with making public except under exceptional circumstances like an impending war. It revealed the nature of certain archetypes as a mirror of the human experience. The homepage is how it creates a single frame of reference for everything. The metaphors in a movie like The Matrix are almost too obvious, but even the roles of all the characters in a movie that has nothing to do with science fiction or alien themes like 'Australia' can be exposed right down to the tribal wisdom and alligator shoes. Nothing falls outside of the frame of reference if it can be differentiated correctly.

What is the matrix? (ALIENVNONALIENXRESIDENTVNONRESIDENT) See how easy coding is? What isn't the matrix? FUCKING MAGNETS HOW DO THEY WORK?

If you have actually read and COMPREHENDED the homepage (how were your standardized tests on reading comprehension?) you would know that indeed:

SOMSOC SI SIHT

T H E R E I S N O E A R T H

sɹǝubıǝɹoɟuǝıןɐןןɐǝɹɐǝʍpuɐ

[DERP! YOU'RE IN THE FUCKIN MATRIX DUDE]

A JAPANESE PERSON may be a code for an alien foreigner to an American, but the same AMERICAN would be an alien foreigner in the land of the rising sun.

HTURT EHT SI SIHT YROGELLA TON SI SIHT HTURT

So I want to apologize if I have offended you or hurt your feelings. I feel like a cyberbully but I just personally can't stand your particularly stupid sense of humor, and most especially if you are just some little kid. If indeed that is so, then you are a punk ass twerp and whoever is raising you needs to make you mind yourself better in life. If you are an adult then all I have to say is that you should be ashamed. Also, I really do blame anyone that thinks like you for all the problems in the human race. Plato believed people like you should be sold into slavery and only fed enough to not starve. Personally I don't like being waited on so I would have sent you off to dilute the genetic integrity of rival tribes and they could pay to imprison you instead.

Last edited by mandalisj; 17-06-2012 at 05:15 AM.
Old 17-06-2012, 05:35 AM   #175
mandalisj

Quote:
Hello all!

Anyways,

"Portals"

However, I know what you are referring to. This is not from the original homepage but from the youtube videos that were produced by a different person.

Quote:
All time is simultaneous. Earth has layers of energy grids around her that allow her to be experienced from its various time frames.

By going through a portal, you access all the different realities and time frames and corridors that run off this portal. Layer upon layer of gridwork surrounds worlds.

As these gridworks are shifted and moved, they create different realities and different energies.

When you shift or move the grids and pass through a portal, you are able to enter through worlds of past, present, and future simultaneously.

There are portals in physical locations and there are portals in the human body.

All wars are about ownership of the portals.
This is what inspired your question isn't it?

Old 17-06-2012, 03:31 PM   #176
Banned

I just had a quick browse through the site and it seems to be written by a schizophrenic. They are also keen on "word salad" like this soul appears to be.

I mean, you are aware that if you constantly repeat/pattern whatever is said in the external world internally you eventually put the left brain to sleep leaving the right brain wide open for suggestions/brainwashing. In effect, by doing what is said in this site to "protect your brain" you will leave it wide open for people to implant whatever they wish (albeit unconsciously because they don't know you are meta modelling them inside your head).

So, after 10 minutes of you copying them internally they say "I ordered pizza today and they sent me the wrong toppings" you may later on that night decide to order your favourite pizza, have the uncon program kick in and mess up your order only for it to arrive leaving you standing on your doorstep arguing with the delivery boy/alien clone actor about why they are doing that and that you can see the backstage. YOU CAN SEE THE BACKSTAGE.

Seriously though, look at the list of words and their associations. If you didn't start laughing by that point (I mean, how does one come up with the associational index in the first place?) then I'd like to sell you a series of books about shape shifting royal lizards and their magical mind controlling moon
858672 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-06-2012, 04:47 PM   #177
irvking

Quote:
Originally Posted by mandalisj View Post
It is probably good to avoid hinting about certain issues. Instead, let's be as absolutely clear about aliens as Scientology. [Please stop laughing all of you whom get that joke.] Probably 99% of everyone that reads these forums, or has ever even heard of David Icke outside of England, does not just believe - but knows without equivocation or reservation - that aliens do exist and are intervening on earth. Otherwise, their attention span would never bother focusing on anything David would have to communicate because they are only interested in tuning in other contradictory information congruent with currently indexed information. It is the official creation myth of science that is incredulous, since punctuated equilibrium cannot cause evolution of higher order intelligence without contradicting the second law of thermodynamics unless something else can counteract infinite balance of entropy over time. The real truth is that there is no single part of the entire universe which isn't teeming with conscious life. However, human beings are very, very special. Could you imagine a more beautiful physical form? They definitely cannot. What is the true origin of the human body? Seriously, just try to think of a single physical form you would rather spend eternity inside instead of a human body. Since Irvclown probably won't believe in aliens until dinnertime, I shall now depose him and order that he his now the jester of this thread and not a king of anything except for his beliefs in how normal everything is in the universe where he knows everything.

THANKS FOR THE MUSIC AND ENTERTAINMENT YOU CLOWN, FUNNY HA HA

Nevertheless, it has been asked how you can tell aliens when you 'see' them when unfortunately you cannot 'see' them at all with eyes designed to for the specific purpose of limiting visibility to a narrow visible spectrum. Concepts of time and space may be not be the same and in fact totally different for various life forms. For example, while the distance between Earth and Mars may be very far for a human body with the tiny little arms and legs, it may not be so far to some other type of life form in space or time.

Personally for me, I have never encountered any advanced technology that would let me determine if someone is a terrestrial human, extraterrestrial human, or non-human extraterrestrial at all. The only way I can do so is the same way a primitive tribe of terrestrial humans in a neutral oasis would do, by listening to them. There is no technology more advanced than the human mind. Again, it is not just a saying but literally true that there is no technology more advanced than the human mind and nothing more precious than a human body.

So Ir asks how many aliens I have 'unmasked' in the twelve years since the homepage came out? THE REAL ANSWER IS EVERY ONE

HERE IS THE SECRET TO COMMUNICATING WITH EXTRATERRESTRIAL AND EXTRATEMPORAL LIFE ON EARTH:

Double entendre
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

A double entendre is a figure of speech in which a spoken phrase is devised to be understood in either of two ways. Often the first (more obvious) meaning is straightforward, while the second meaning is less so: often risqué or ironic.

Double entendre - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Ethnographically, what defines a 'group' or people or tribe is the way they communicate. Despite the differences in individual groups and civilizations, communication methods tend to be similar.

For example, the American Mafia was known to have very particular ways of communicating in code, and such euphemisms became the subject of dozens of famous movies. Like practically any livery or skilled trade, computer programming has unique words for concepts, especially mathematical. Examples are endless.

In a similar way, if you wanted to discuss extraterrestrial issues with extraterrestrials you would simply have to do so in their code since they have no other words to use with you. Moreover, you would need to be able to understand their code in order to use it. This system creates an inherit problem. How do people without the same frame of reference communicate? In short, they can't. For example, you could have a conversation with someone else, that has also seen Dr. Who or some other similar data set, to index one or more external data sets of ideas with the common reference. If you both have not seen the same program, watched the same movie, or otherwise share a frame of reference, then communication becomes impossible.

This is what makes the homepage so unique among all science 'fiction' ever published as it identifies how the displacement of human beings is engineered through time with neuro-linguistic programming. This was not information that any individual could get away with making public except under exceptional circumstances like an impending war. It revealed the nature of certain archetypes as a mirror of the human experience. The homepage is how it creates a single frame of reference for everything. The metaphors in a movie like The Matrix are almost too obvious, but even the roles of all the characters in a movie that has nothing to do with science fiction or alien themes like 'Australia' can be exposed right down to the tribal wisdom and alligator shoes. Nothing falls outside of the frame of reference if it can be differentiated correctly.

What is the matrix? (ALIENVNONALIENXRESIDENTVNONRESIDENT) See how easy coding is? What isn't the matrix? FUCKING MAGNETS HOW DO THEY WORK?

If you have actually read and COMPREHENDED the homepage (how were your standardized tests on reading comprehension?) you would know that indeed:

SOMSOC SI SIHT

T H E R E I S N O E A R T H

sɹǝubıǝɹoɟuǝıןɐןןɐǝɹɐǝʍpuɐ

[DERP! YOU'RE IN THE FUCKIN MATRIX DUDE]

A JAPANESE PERSON may be a code for an alien foreigner to an American, but the same AMERICAN would be an alien foreigner in the land of the rising sun.

HTURT EHT SI SIHT YROGELLA TON SI SIHT HTURT

So I want to apologize if I have offended you or hurt your feelings. I feel like a cyberbully but I just personally can't stand your particularly stupid sense of humor, and most especially if you are just some little kid. If indeed that is so, then you are a punk ass twerp and whoever is raising you needs to make you mind yourself better in life. If you are an adult then all I have to say is that you should be ashamed. Also, I really do blame anyone that thinks like you for all the problems in the human race. Plato believed people like you should be sold into slavery and only fed enough to not starve. Personally I don't like being waited on so I would have sent you off to dilute the genetic integrity of rival tribes and they could pay to imprison you instead.
MandalisJ,

You are going to be 40 and your only friends these days
are Irv & Sergio.

Sit your racist,
wannabe-scientist down.

I have respect for you
but you whine tooo much!

You can write the experiences of your little life here
but you are really scared of these "alien-foreigners" huh.

You were crying because of my music tastes I posted here?

You are sad because you don't have any african-american friends hence
calling me a
"N***er" (as I put in * to not offend those)

What if your idol "piece_of_nothing" was african american?

He would have kicked ur a$$ all the way to the backstageeeee

...Did you actually called me a N***er..?

Last edited by irvking; 17-06-2012 at 04:49 PM.
irvking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-06-2012, 06:07 PM   #178
sergionuneslima

Default Specialy Mandalisj

Why you didn't told me before?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"The basic tool for the manipulation of reality is the manipulation of words. If you can control the meaning of words, you can control the people who must use the words." Phillip K. Dick; How to Build a Universe That Doesn't Fall Apart Two Days Later, 1978

Mandalisj( god helps that you are able to communicatie with me), Why you didn't told me about that above? This seems exactly what I was repeatly asking. end of my search finaly, hope so, I found this on your youtube channel. Really thanks. And I'm 34 y.o too. Nov,30.
Old 17-06-2012, 10:14 PM   #179
sergionuneslima

"The basic tool for the manipulation of reality is the manipulation of words. If you can control the meaning of words, you can control the people who must use the words." Phillip K. Dick; How to Build a Universe That Doesn't Fall Apart Two Days Later, 1978

Mandalisj( god helps that you are able to communicatie with me), Why you didn't told me about that above? This seems exactly what I was repeatly asking. end of my search finaly, hope so.
Old 17-06-2012, 10:51 PM   #180
fishonwheels

Quote:
Originally Posted by edelweiss pirate View Post
You're right.

I'm not a debunker, a troll, or indeed a nigger, (a charming epithet from our very eager friend, mandalisj) but I feel that the freeyourbrain website makes entertaining reading and is enlightening into the condition known as schizophrenia.

I would suggest that perhaps our poor friend Mr Nothing experienced some sudden mental or emotional trauma 'the spiritual hurricane'
and is now looking around him with surprise at the new and puzzling mental landscape which surrounds him, and trying to make sense of all the new demons and angels he sees around him

It's good stuff, but it won't make sense to anyone who does not exist within the schizoid paradigm, and if it starts to make sense to you, you ought to worry and do something reassuringly grounding like have a cup of tea with two digestives and try to forget about it all.
Ah this is where you and I haven't reached our consensus. You have talked about this reality being schizo on your book thread (good book) and I didn't say anything then but can you really discount your experience with the "hive mind" as a mental condition? It being "all in your head" the "telepaths" you put up with couldn't objectively exist but they did didn't they?

It is clear this Piece_Of_Nothing went further into this reality than you and I and I wouldn't be shocked if that drove him a bit mad. In my experience whatever I focus on I really do get more of, and when you do something a lot, by your frequent focus on it, it begins to "talk" to you, or rather, you begin to get "signs" through it be it a hobby, job, a machine, a garden, pretty much anything. It's as if five sense linear time reality is a "waking dream" and whatever lies beyond can synchronistically communicate with us through absolutely anything in this reality. It can be clouds or other people and which would depend on whether you pay more attention to the former or the latter.

P_O_N obsessed over people "speculating" on his "brain" and that widened the door way, not to mention the telepaths who "went through his files" and exploited his weakness. I'm pretty busy these few days but I'll catch up soon and maybe add a thing or two. If anyone is magnetizing this reality and wants out you CAN make a u-turn, and I will discuss that. Unless you're really going bonkers and carry a knife to protect yourself from aliens pills won't do much for you. They won't get you out of this hole; if they do it's placebo effect, which tells us what?

"Don't drop the N-bomb."
fishonwheels is offline   Reply With Quote