Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Health / Natural Healing / Therapies / Nutrition

Old 13-01-2018, 07:05 AM   #1
grimstock
Premier Subscribers

Default Hydrogen Medicine

Hydrogen Medicine

"These past months you have not heard much from me because I am busy writing an extraordinary book called Hydrogen Medicine and am holding back publishing piecemeal, winding up for a big release. There is a revolution that is going to sweep across the world of medicine and the anti-aging community, a hydrogen revolution. Today for free you can get the first 60 pages free in a pdf by going to http://hydrogenmedicine.info/ and signing up on its newsletter. The finished volume should be out sometime in early February.

Hydrogen Medicine will be a true turning point for patients and the practice of medicine. What will be established will stand the test of time, a pillar of truth centered on the three essential gases. It is an exciting moment for me and for the world of medicine that will benefit tremendously from hydrogen. In a thousand years we will still see hydrogen running the sun as well as it being established as the primordial gas of medicine.

No one was really looking into hydrogen until about 10 years ago, but Hyperbaric Medicine knew the secret of hydrogen almost 70 years ago. They discovered that we can breathe hydrogen and survive at bone crushing depths in the sea. We can breathe hydrogen and run our selves on it just like a hydrogen fuel cell car can. The same hydrogen that can blast rockets off into space and run all the suns in the universe can be harnessed as a medicine, useful even when we are on or near our death bed.

Want to live longer? Recover from late stage cancer? Recover from neurological diseases? Need heavy-duty healing power? Need to recover from a dark hole of suffering? Mix hydrogen, oxygen and carbon dioxide together to gain command of life. All you need is a hydrogen inhaler that outputs both oxygen and hydrogen while it makes your hydrogen water.

What was not possible before in medicine is now possible with a hydrogen inhaler. The United States Navy developed procedures allowing dives between 500 and 700 metres (1650 to 2300 feet) in depth, while breathing gas mixtures based on hydrogen, called hydrox (hydrogen-oxygen) or hydreliox (hydrogen-helium-oxygen). Arne Zetterström in 1945 was swimming at record breaking depths breathing mixture of 96% hydrogen and 4% oxygen.

What is important to realize is that same unique power it has for preserving life under tremendous stress can be harnessed to pull most people out of the deep holes they often find themselves in.
Consumer Review Site for Hydrogen Inhalers
https://hydroproducts.info/
One can see on this site some of the major brands of hydrogen inhalers, which range in price between 1,997 dollars and 6,000 dollars. Luckily the lower price units seem to be the best because they allow us to inhale oxygen in addition to hydrogen. That said, all the machines will work. One just has to work harder to increase oxygen if one is using a hydrogen only output machine. The first one I recommended was a 2 percent unit (hydrogen only) and it saved the patients life from a brain cancer tumor that was blocking the spinal fluid.

I will be starting a private Facebook group for all hydrogen inhaler users soon, so they can receive direct support from me and others who are enjoying this new medical breakthrough. If one is in immediate need of a hydrogen inhaler one might have to narrow down one’s choices because there simply is not that many available. My readers will get priority in shipping so if you have difficulties please contact me.

One hydrogen inhaler will serve an entire family so with insurance rates going through the roof this year it certainly will pay to have a hydrogen inhaler. Maximum use is around 4 hours a day for bringing people back from the edge of life. Two hours a day will keep you young, for almost ever, but when facing death, we just turn on and leave the gases running until some signs of recovery begin to take place. There is no real limit to how much hydrogen one can inhale or drink.
Women and Beauty
Women will go crazy over hydrogen when they discover what it will do to their skin. Athletes too. All forms of stress will be alleviated if enough hydrogen and oxygen gas is consumed with the addition of pH sensitive CO2 and bicarbonates which increase oxygen.
Hydrogen and Athletic Medicine
“I have a molecular hydrogen inhaler, and have been using it for athletic protocols. I’ve been measuring incredible benefits from my Ora sleep ring, much deeper rem sleep, and recovery after my long runs (I do the 100 mile + ultra marathons) A friend who I recently introduced to hydrogen inhalation is a top world ranked tri athlete. He has seen amazing benefits for his recovery, and giving him more ability to train each day,” writes Todd Shipmen.
Conclusion
A hydrogen machine is the most important purchase one can make in medicine for one’s health. Hydrogen is the ultimate warrior against death and disease. Need to recover from a dark hole of suffering? Mix hydrogen, oxygen and carbon dioxide together to regain command of life."
Read more:
http://drsircus.com/general/hydrogen-medicine/

Last edited by grimstock; 13-01-2018 at 07:48 PM.
grimstock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2018, 08:55 AM   #2
oz93666

I have to say I'm extremely skeptical ...particularly when you say things like this ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by grimstock View Post
.... Hyperbaric Medicine knew the secret of hydrogen almost 70 years ago. They discovered that wee can breathe hydrogen and survive at bone crushing depths in the sea. We can breathe hydrogen and run our selves on it just like a hydrogen fuel cell car can.
No ... we cannot breath hydrogen and survive ... for deep sea diving it's about removing the nitrogen from the air , as this produces decompression narcosis , commonly 96%helium and 4%oxygen is used ... but 96%hydrogen and 4% oxygen can be used although explosively dangerous.

The machines used for "hydrogen therapy" are simple HHO generators ... thousands have been sold to people , supposedly to improve gas consumption on their cars ... I have one which I made myself for my own experiments for less than $100 ...many different types on eBay ...
https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_s...nerator&_frs=1

I expect someone figured the suckers would breath the stuff to , if told it was a magic cure , and the electrolyser was put in a professional looking box.

People charging $2,000 -$6,000 for such machines are con merchants , it's that simple!

Quote:
One hydrogen inhaler will serve an entire family so with insurance rates going through the roof this year it certainly will pay to have a hydrogen inhaler.
Sounds like a sales pitch , grim ... will you also be selling the devices , or getting a sales commission ???

Last edited by oz93666; 13-01-2018 at 10:18 AM.
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2018, 10:37 AM   #3
elshaper
Inactive

Oh, may be I should go into a business selling Hydrogen Machine then.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2018, 01:22 PM   #4
elshaper
Inactive

Quote:
Most "machines" offering health benefits are way overpriced - and doctors have no control over that, they can only verify or deny the health claims through self-testing; but then if you look at the number of machines sold, the price often equates to the cost and demand.

If you decide to sell them, els, could I borrow one please?
Rather unfortunately, my dog cannot do hydrogen, only methane, and I have not yet noticed any related health benefits from that.
It depends how much it cost. Then we are back to the lottery thread. Must work harder on that this year.

Your dog isn't like this?
https://forum.davidicke.com/showpost...4&postcount=38
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2018, 07:02 PM   #5
thermion

Useless "medical machines" only sell if they cost enough to give the impression that they are well constructed and have been through a rigorous testing procedure. I suggest something around the $500 mark. Not so high it's out of reach of the mass market, but not so cheap people think it's just junk waste circuit boards glued into a box.

If the price is too high it will attract the suspicious eye of Trading Standards (or equivalent) in Western nations.

Make sure it has a lot of controls, lights and dials. People expect some sort of alpha-numeric readout too these days.

A database listing the details of successful treatments seems to be quite a long way down on a potential purchaser's list of requirements.

Isn't hydrogen dangerous? I mean it's odourless and highly inflammable.

Make sure you have a website with people in white coats and casually applied stethoscopes around their necks. That lends an air of authority.

thermion

Edit: I see my last paragraph is quite true! Well done, although borrowing photos from respectable medial websites doesn't always go down too well once they notice...

Last edited by thermion; 14-01-2018 at 10:06 AM.
thermion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-2018, 08:42 AM   #6
oz93666

Quote:
DrSircus.com - Your Channel for Health and News
I've just had a look at "Dr Sircus's web site ...

Over the years I think I've developed quiet a good nose for sniffing out a con man ...

First you have to claim you can cure and help Everybody and Everything ... this way you attract the maximum number of punters ...everything from cancer to headaches to diabetes , to heart conditions to fuckashima radiation.

Then you need tiered pricing ... someone with cancer is very desperate , they will pay if they think they can get a cure .... some one who just want's generally improved health is not so desperate ....

The main items being sold on his site are on line consultations at $250/hr

And e books....

cure cancer ebook @$250 !!!! (special discount $175) I kid you not!

dozens of cheaper ebooks dealing with everything you can possibly imagine , medical marijuana...iodine ...selenium .. sex life ...ebola ... diabetes

Dr Circus has realized ebooks is the way to go , costs him nothing to produce , and millions of sic desperate people out there ....

Then there's the name for some strange reason , people always reveal themselves with their name ... This name is extremely uncommon , dare I say unique !!

Circus ... " a travelling performance of entertainment with clowns , acrobats ...."

then the face ......

The one above is really the most flattering I could find , he is tying to smile , but something is still not right .

Grimstock

grim ....Def .."forbidding or uninviting.
"his grim expression"
synonyms: stern, forbidding, uninviting, unsmiling, dour, formidable, harsh, steely, flinty, stony; More
(of humor) lacking genuine levity; mirthless; black.
"some moments of grim humor"
synonyms: black, dark, mirthless, bleak, cynical
"grim humor"
depressing or worrying to consider.

Stock Def....the goods or : merchandise, goods, wares, items/articles for sale, inventory
"the store carries little stock"
the capital raised by a business or corporation through the issue and subscription of shares.
fit (a rifle or other firearm) with a stock.

Grimstock = dark merchandise ..... that is what's being offered!
Old 14-01-2018, 10:04 AM   #7
thermion

I see Grim has removed great swathes of Dr Sircus promotional stuff he posted earlier. (Good job Google chaches everything.)

Anyway, the web is full of 'unflattering content' regarding Dr Sircus. I know... 'They' will try to discredit him because he's going to destroy big phama with his 'discoveries'. But there are plenty of ways for him to hide unflattering content from web searches. Seems there comes a point where this is impossible.
Old 17-01-2018, 08:55 AM   #8
elpressiedente

Quackery at its finest by grimstcok.

Science has progressed ya know.

I built the very first footbath in the world and started the industry back in 1996.

Then along came the Chineseionic detox scams and a brilliant new miraculous healing technique was lost to scam Particle H2O theorists.

magneticwaterscience.com the beginning has arrived.
elpressiedente is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2018, 04:59 PM   #9
surfsteve

Smell a quack here. If it weren't already done (and proven to be one of the worse things out there) this guy would probably be selling vegetable oils mixed with hydrogen, claiming it to be the elixir of life!
Old 17-01-2018, 08:11 PM   #10
thermion

I notice the websites grim originally posted links to no longer have the 'borrowed' medical staff photos. Why would a respectable site need to do that?

It still has images used in other medical websites though.

Top tip for grim - and anyone nicking photos from other sites - even if they are from other countries (like Brazil!): Learn how to use reverse image search engines. Those who have paid for or taken the photos themselves will do this and come after you!

Last edited by thermion; 17-01-2018 at 08:15 PM.
Old 18-01-2018, 02:33 AM   #11
surfsteve

Isn't free hydrogen what you get when you separate hydrogen and oxygen through electrolysis? We did that in school in the 1960's. Seems like if there were any benefits through ingesting it they would be pretty well known by now. Also; wouldn't you get more free hydrogen into your body by inhaling the gas instead of trying to dissolve it into water and drinking an infinitesimal amount? I haven't done any research on it. Just my take on it from what I know off the top of my head. Please correct me if I am wrong.
Old 18-01-2018, 02:52 AM   #12
oz93666

Quote:
Originally Posted by surfsteve View Post
Isn't free hydrogen what you get when you separate hydrogen and oxygen through electrolysis? We did that in school in the 1960's. Seems like if there were any benefits through ingesting it they would be pretty well known by now. Also; wouldn't you get more free hydrogen into your body by inhaling the gas instead of trying to dissolve it into water and drinking an infinitesimal amount? I haven't done any research on it. Just my take on it from what I know off the top of my head. Please correct me if I am wrong.
All that is correct , steve ...hydrogen is the most insoluble of any of the gases ...virtually no hydrogen dissolves in water ....

But that doesn't matter ... if you can sell 'magic hydrogen water' instead of a machine to make it , the punters have to keep coming back for a regular supply. .
Old 18-01-2018, 03:32 AM   #13
surfsteve

Hmm. Wouldn't the free hydrogen attract oxygen to make water? Seems simple enough that it would be a good antioxidant. At least in the lab. Seems like an idea that would be attractive to people that don't want to eat their vegetables; though an unproven one at least when it comes to being safe or beneficial. Probably so little in there anyway that it wouldn't do any good or harm...
Old 18-01-2018, 03:42 AM   #14
surfsteve

Just watched a video of a guy inhaling hydrogen. Pretty much the same effect on the vocal cords as from a helium balloon. Didn't see any results saying it was healthy to do that or notice anything like experiments done on rats. The whole thing seems rather silly.
Old 18-01-2018, 09:07 AM   #15
thermion

Not sure why grim was such a proponent of this quackery. He posted pages of 'data' - now removed for some reason.

If it all works, if there is evidence to prove it works, we should all see it. But as surf says, such a simple treatment would be well known now. But like all these simple treatments that would have been known about for decades, if not centuries, "it's all being suppressed by Big Pharma". Just like aspirin, quinine, digitalis, etc. etc.
Old 18-01-2018, 02:14 PM   #16
surfsteve

I don't know that it's quackery because I haven't done enough research on it but for now I'm assuming it probably is as I haven't seen enough evidence to indicate otherwise.
Old 18-01-2018, 02:39 PM   #17
grimstock
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
I don't know that it's quackery because I haven't done enough research on it but for now I'm assuming it probably is as I haven't seen enough evidence to indicate otherwise.
Totally wrong mate, don't asssume something because you haven't done research.
Benefits of hydrogen have been recorded for hundreds of years.
You could start by reading what I posted instead of first commenting without.
I'm posting health information from a trusted source
I am not trying to sell anything, juat providing trusted information.

Last edited by grimstock; 18-01-2018 at 02:58 PM.
Old 18-01-2018, 03:01 PM   #18
surfsteve

I read everything you posted. Even took a quick look at the links and did a brief search for testimonials. Didn't see anything worthwhile to pursue it any further... But if you beg to differ then let's have it!
Old 18-01-2018, 03:08 PM   #19
grimstock
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
I read everything you posted. Even took a quick look at the links and did a brief search for testimonials. Didn't see anything worthwhile to pursue it any further... But if you beg to differ then let's have it!
It's been given several times. You havm't read anything - I did not say there were testimonials - just evidence.
Where are the testimonials that it is quackery - lets see them.

Last edited by grimstock; 18-01-2018 at 03:10 PM.
Old 18-01-2018, 03:10 PM   #20
surfsteve

Oh yeah. Even did a brief search on Amazon for competitors products. Quite expensive and reviewers were saying stuff like “my fancy ass meter said this crap doubled the free hydrogen in my fizzy water” For Pete sakes man; why don't you just drink more damn water?