Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Illuminati / Secret Societies / Satanic Cults / Occult Secrets

Old 30-01-2015, 11:45 PM   #61
fishonwheels

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post
Yes, it is very different. I'd say human originated attack is much easier to get rid of. Just switch off from them.
I've found the opposite to be true though I can't even say if I know what low lvl entities feel like. Are you referring to "shielding" or are you referring to putting distance between oneself and the sources?
fishonwheels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-01-2015, 12:24 AM   #62
elshaper
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishonwheels View Post
I've found the opposite to be true though I can't even say if I know what low lvl entities feel like. Are you referring to "shielding" or are you referring to putting distance between oneself and the sources?
Well then may be you haven't come across entities then.
I'm not even talking about shielding or distance.
If someone (a person) is mad at you and thinking about you badly or deliberately concentrating to send negative energy, it will be like someone who is watching you from a distance and you look behind and someone is watching you.

I don't know how well I can explain it to you but entities will make scratch marks....just like Devil's Advocate (film) and you will feel energy sucked out from your solar plexus and it's so strong that you feel like you are going to die (which you will if they sucked enough!), causes pain etc....OK, there are various symptoms so not necessarily those that I mentioned, however. It is nothing like humans sending bad vibes.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-01-2015, 12:29 AM   #63
rooey

Quote:
Originally Posted by princessofwands View Post
If you go down far enough you will reach this post of Denise's that I will copy in its entirety as it is all about the subject of this thread.

Etheric Attachments & Possessions

MAY 26, 2010 21 COMMENTS

This is another one of those topics that isn’t openly discussed much, if at all, by most Lightworkers. If you’ve read A Lightworker’s Mission: The Journey Through Polarity Resolution (2010) then you know that I talked a lot about the Dark side of being a First Wave Lightworker Starseed as well as the Light side. Typically, the fluffies don’t want to go there or acknowledge that there even is a Dark, negative side within the old lower polarized 3D world. I know from plenty of personal experience over the decades that encounters with the Dark and negative simply goes with the territory of being a Lightworker, Lightwarrior within duality and a polarized world.

I’ve said before that I’ve had plenty of contact, conscious interactions, and conscious dream or out-of-body interactions, battles as in psychic attacks, plus potent and impressive learning’s at the hands of dedicated negative Dark nonphysical, nonhuman, beings/entities/demons etc. They have taught me a lot during my lifetime and, believe it or not, I am grateful because I know that level of energy and consciousness and how it functions very well now. (Fluffies don’t and that’s why they can be easily tricked or fooled by certain channeled messages, certain information, people and such.)

I can instantly detect Dark, evil, negative self-focused energies in multiple dimensions, in humans and nonphysical, non-human beings from just a tiny bit of negativity, to the OMFG run for your life!!! amounts of it. And just like with the Light or higher frequency side, there are very distinct characteristics and ways in which negative non-physical beings and negatively focused humans function, act, think and perceive. If you’re familiar with this you can spot and feel them a mile away…and they can do the same with your Light-filled, bright n’ shiny ass too remember! We Lghtworkers/Lightwarriors/Starseeds/ Wayshowers/Indigos literally glow in the Dark so don’t forget that important fact.

As you read this next part please remember that I’ve always been psychic/clairvoyant/empathic etc., so for me it’s not that big of a deal when I clairvoyantly See something that is really different, weird, scary or shocking—or on the other end of the spectrum—see Beings/ETs/lifeforms that vibrate very high and are amazingly beautiful.

Last month I was driving home from shopping and there was a man who looked to be in his twenties walking on the sidewalk heading towards me. At first I thought he was a monster, a Dark negative non-human something off to my right side of the road. In the next second I realized it was a human man walking on the sidewalk. The next thing I automatically do when I See dual, superimposed images like this is to discern and switch into higher viewing and sensing mode and look, feel, and sense whatever it is that’s more than what it first appeared to be.

Once I shifted my level of perception in this way I could easily see and feel that the man was possessed by a lowly, Dark negatively charged and focused non-physical being. (I am not talking about dead humans or “ghosts” but about other non-physical, non-human beings/entities/demons etc.) He was another human who had—for whatever his personal reasons—checked out years ago and because of that he’d allowed a non-physical Dark negative parasite being to etherically attach itself to him. This was why I saw two beings; the etheric monster looking entity, and secondly, the physical and more dense human male.

If you can see clairvoyantly then you know that Dark, negative, other-dimensional beings/entities are often seen as transparent layers—like onion skins—on top of the physical dense human’s body. You can see the physical human, but you can also see any non-physical, non-human, other-dimensional being/entity that has attached itself to that human and usually why. The why is usually always the same. The human vacated their body for whatever their personal reason(s) (extended alcohol use, pharmaceutical and/or illegal drug use, sudden shock or trauma, extreme fear, war or fighting traumas, fractures of the personality in some people etc.) When a human repeatedly exists their body to intentionally get drunk, super high or “wasted“, or some other form of personality fracture due to any number of severe emotional shock/trauma type events, they literally open their energetic front door, leave the lights on inside and walk away. When a person repeatedly, and for extended periods of time does this, they are easily seen and felt by the negative lower frequency non-physical beings/entities and many of them simply walk in that wide open front door and take up residence etherically. It’s that easy and fast for us to unknowingly allow lower nonphysical beings/entities into our lives, our physical and energetic spaces, our physical homes, our consciousness and all of our bodies.

In years and decades past I’ve felt negative little Dark shits as I call them (those numerous less developed negative Dark energies and beings — not the big, well-developed negative Alien beings, demons etc.), trying to attach to me when I’ve suddenly become frightened or surprised by something in the physical world…like a driver running a red light. Talk about having to learn how to maintain a higher frequency while still surrounded in the old lower 3D world by these negatively charged, negatively focused beings! [See A Lightworker’s Mission: The Journey Through Polarity Resolution to read about and see an illustration of one of my most severe demonic attacks from 2000–2004.]

In other words, if you want out of your body, know that something pretty negative is more than ready and willing to get in, attach, stay and run and manipulate your life, your mental focus, your emotions and everything else that it can. This is why trying to get out of our bodies holds a big risk in polarized lower 3D; there’s often something Dark very ready to attach itself energetically and then screw with not only you, but as many other people in your life as it can. These etheric beings are like etheric viruses and parasites and it’s much more difficult to get rid of one once it’s attached itself to someone. Just like you wouldn’t go into certain neighborhoods because some of them are very dangerous and not a match to you and your energies and consciousness, the very same thing applies to these non-physical neighborhoods! There are certain lower frequency ranges (these non-physical neighborhoods) where matching or like-beings exist, and if you wander into that lower frequency range, that lower vibrating neighborhood, then you need to know that the locals will see and feel you immediately and they will try to walk in your front door (any energetic, etheric opening you’ve got), attach them-self to you and take over you and your life. So instead of just getting out of your body for a while for whatever your reasons, you often risk becoming a lifelong puppet to one of these negative etheric beings/entities.

So why am I talking about this ugliness now at this late date within the Ascension Process? Have you watched the world and local news lately?! Because there is a growing shit-storm of this type of thing happening now (and has been for years) and I believe it will continue to increase with the “falling” of the old lower patriarchal world of duality and all of its systems, beliefs, money, power, consciousness etc. As that old lower polarized world reality continues to disintegrate and die away, many people around the planet who don’t know about the current ascension or compressed evolutionary process and dimensional shift and are not living this process but clinging desperately to the old lower ways and consciousness, those people will become increasingly frightened, angry, worried, hateful, imbalanced mentally and emotionally and wide open energetically. That along with the Dark negative beings losing the planet will cause an increase in these types of etheric attachments and/or possessions. I clairvoyantly saw this time and phase we’re in now way back in the mid 1970’s. It was not pleasant seeing so many people producing so much fear, hate, insanity, emotional and mental imbalances and opening themselves in different ways — intentionally through escapism tools such as drugs and alcohol, but also just through fear and fragmenting themselves and general stupidity and/or lack of awareness.

I do not want to frighten anyone reading this or to produce any lower frequency energies either but this information needs to finally be talked about so that you’ll know that “crazy person”, or that angry, violent, emotionally imbalanced person loosing it over there is most likely controlled and operated by an unseen negative entity. We cannot assume that we’re only dealing with a disgruntled, fearful or angry human at this point. We’ve got to consider the possibility that they’ve got unseen negative company pouring gas on a fire to produce more energetic flames/fuel in more people to feed off from. This is how this negative stuff works, and we’ve reached the point in the Ascension Process where we need to stay out of the line of fire sometimes. That’s not a problem if you are vibrating within a higher and faster frequency range—which you are because you’re reading this! But this is a reminder, a psychic heads-up that this sort of separating of the planetary wheat from the chaff is part of the ascension process. Keep your eye and High Heart on the end results and within the energetic eye of the storm and don’t allow yourself to fall back down (or be pulled) into the old lower world and all of its current craziness and fear and you’ll be just fine no matter what.

Denise

May 26, 2010

Copyright Denise Le Fay and TRANSITIONS, 2010–2013. All Rights Reserved.

https://deniselefay.wordpress.com/

Quoting again for followin page action!
Old 31-01-2015, 01:44 AM   #64
fishonwheels

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post
Well then may be you haven't come across entities then.
I'm not even talking about shielding or distance.
If someone (a person) is mad at you and thinking about you badly or deliberately concentrating to send negative energy, it will be like someone who is watching you from a distance and you look behind and someone is watching you.

I don't know how well I can explain it to you but entities will make scratch marks....just like Devil's Advocate (film) and you will feel energy sucked out from your solar plexus and it's so strong that you feel like you are going to die (which you will if they sucked enough!), causes pain etc....OK, there are various symptoms so not necessarily those that I mentioned, however. It is nothing like humans sending bad vibes.
Nope drawing a blank in regards to entities draining from the solar plexus area. Have experienced very malevolent presence that would urge me to go to places and pay attention to certain things and when it happened you felt everything else blurring out and the thing they're drawing your attention to come into sharp focus like in some movie scenes. Say it's a movie poster and when you look you're mind blown as it pertains directly to your life and yet it's not synchronistic in a good way. Maybe you get paranoid as a result and suddely you feel as if something has enveloped you and is sucking all this loosh out of you. That was many years ago during the 2007 onwards period.

You said you frequently have random ppl attack you as if possessed right? I went through that in ways most ppl would not be able to relate to. They become conduits for something that's hovering over you so to speak. It's manipulating ppl. It's making them think you're fucking with them when it's this something fucking with everyone. This fits in well with "spiritual attack/energy of evil" and if you can describe your experience it could clarify for some of us. Did I tell you about the windstorm sent to my place?
Old 31-01-2015, 02:08 AM   #65
elshaper
Inactive

Quote:
Nope drawing a blank in regards to entities draining from the solar plexus area. Have experienced very malevolent presence that would urge me to go to places and pay attention to certain things and when it happened you felt everything else blurring out and the thing they're drawing your attention to come into sharp focus like in some movie scenes. Say it's a movie poster and when you look you're mind blown as it pertains directly to your life and yet it's not synchronistic in a good way. Maybe you get paranoid as a result and suddely you feel as if something has enveloped you and is sucking all this loosh out of you. That was many years ago during the 2007 onwards period.

You said you frequently have random ppl attack you as if possessed right? I went through that in ways most ppl would not be able to relate to. They become conduits for something that's hovering over you so to speak. It's manipulating ppl. It's making them think you're fucking with them when it's this something fucking with everyone. This fits in well with "spiritual attack/energy of evil" and if you can describe your experience it could clarify for some of us. Did I tell you about the windstorm sent to my place?
Everyone's experience is different.

I don't have frequent attack but I did have for a month or so that was because a magician cast a spell on me and he was using enochian magick.
Other time, I recognise attachments in people when I did healing.

Windstorm? That is described in the PDF link in my signature. Did you manage to read it?
Old 31-01-2015, 02:20 AM   #66
fishonwheels

[QUOTE=elshaper;1062389976]Everyone's experience is different.

Quote:
I don't have frequent attack but I did have for a month or so that was because a magician cast a spell on me and he was using enochian magick.
Other time, I recognise attachments in people when I did healing.
So you do know that it's possible for ppl to send something your way which can possess random ppl around you into attacking someone. Or are we talking about different things?

Quote:
Windstorm? That is described in the PDF link in my signature. Did you manage to read it?
I can tell the true story again if necessary but ppl can also send minor weather phenomena your way.
Old 31-01-2015, 07:22 PM   #67
elshaper
Inactive

Quote:
So you do know that it's possible for ppl to send something your way which can possess random ppl around you into attacking someone. Or are we talking about different things?
Yes, someone has done this to me so I know it's possible.

Quote:
I can tell the true story again if necessary but ppl can also send minor weather phenomena your way.
It's not really necessary for you to write it out. I'm sure these things can happen. Strange thing can happen as I have experienced other stuff.
Old 01-02-2015, 12:30 AM   #68
fishonwheels

Excellent. I'll have to trust the discernment I've developed through long term observations for now and slot the current "attacks" into the human originated category but if anyone has anything to share on entity type harassment please go right ahead.
Old 01-02-2015, 09:35 PM   #69
fishonwheels

Holy shite princess (and anyone else) I asked for help in "entity removal" this morning and along came this being which I was visualizing inside my head not sure if real or not. He had a mask on like Darth Vader's (never watched the movies) and was wielding a trident...didn't look like the peaceful type. Anyway it didn't take long for me to receive a visual of his catch, young blond woman who "died tragically" (totally not cliche) and I also received the ideation that she had been expelled from my field. All the rest are living humans originated contacts so it seems. Maybe I'll do the mirror thing and keep ping ponging the hate and whatever else. Not sure at this point still.
Old 01-02-2015, 10:07 PM   #70
swamideva

Quote:
Excellent. I'll have to trust the discernment I've developed through long term observations for now and slot the current "attacks" into the human originated category but if anyone has anything to share on entity type harassment please go right ahead.
Some people who do not go to the light and stay in the lower astrals attaching to and leeching of human auras become mind controlling entities and influence the hosts behaviour. They are unconscious entities and were unconscious in life. I cannot see this as being the case for myself as i have a degree of awareness and consciousness, evidenced by researching and discussing these topics in this thread, though i could be wrong.

In Tibet it is considered important to keep a dying person conscious and aware of what is happening to them through the dying process.

In the west it is considered policy to tell not the dying the truth and keep them ignorant of the fact they are dying especially at the time of death and in hospitals. They may be given a death sentence, a warning because of a terminal illness, but as the event becomes immanent it is considered humane to not tell them.

Many people die in hospitals under the influence of drugs, or not even in hospitals at home or wherever under the influence of drugs legal or recreational. They die in an unconscious and unaware state. They find themselves after physical death in the lower astrals which is a dark place, they do not know where they are and that they are dead, they are unaware and confused. All that is visible to them is the feint glow of peoples auras to which they go towards and attach to. Then can enter a persons aura especially if the aura is weak and has cracks in it.

They then influence the host by wanting to continue to experience what they did while alive, their pleasures, their addictions to drugs alcohol, sex, etc..... Their presence is usually not noticed by the host as most are unconscious to these realms, and the entities probably lived a life of no importance anyway, and developed no spiritual awareness. It will be a whole different story if the entity was evil or a dark occultist while in human form. If the hosts activities do not please them they could cause the host to suicide in order to move on and find a more suitable host. This could take decades of depression in earthly time, though in the astrals there is no time as we understand it, the entity is in no rush, so to speak.

Those who work clearing these entities usually work with spirit guides or angels, or maybe what we now call archons, they work with humans because they need our powers of imagination and visualisation. The exorcist will communicate with the entity and appear as a loved one or a deity, or whatever and convince them to leave to host and go with these guides who will appear to be friendly and attractive and escort the entity onto the next level of existence. This i would imagine would be towards the tunnel of light, the rest we know.

Taken from here: http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...postcount=1134
swamideva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2015, 12:52 AM   #71
fishonwheels

Yes Swami we're left in a bit of a spiritual vacuum post enlightenment period. The "departed person removed" this morning* I had not experienced a visual of prior and no idea what she could've been doing "there." If I want to get very experimental I'd hold off on implementing other cleansing/protection techniques and see if I notice any difference. Maybe give it a day or two.

Unlike what others have reported I haven't been aware of being bothered by deceased persons but have heard just how troublesome their manifestations can be. Knew a family from Vietnam once and they told a story of how one time they had to hike over a mountain and in the woods that evening they kept hearing an old lady's voice asking if the children wanted sweets. They hurried up to the top where an old hostel was and stayed the night and all through it the voice continued and they heard frantic pacing outside the door when no one was there. My own family who are very materialist and secular in orientation had experienced things no less dramatic on different occasions.

*First time trying something like this. Never experienced an objective manifestation of any entity before though had at times felt very odd non human like presences. At least once also a glowing and very benign feeling presence by the bedroom door but I had pumped some substances into my body at an event the night before and was seeing ripples on the ceiling.

Last edited by fishonwheels; 02-02-2015 at 01:05 AM.
Old 02-02-2015, 09:36 AM   #72
princessofwands

Quote:
Originally Posted by unocinco View Post
Thank you so much for this thread, princessofwands!! There was a lot of information here that I really needed to read and in some cases rediscover. It's such a task to remain light-hearted & positive while keeping your guard up against any kind of an attack. It's unrelenting.
Hi and welcome to the forum and I'm pleased you are finding this thread helpful.

Thank you everyone for continuing to discuss and share your experiences.

It obviously helps if you are a bit clairvoyant and you can see what you're dealing with whether it is an animated, 'living' thoughtform that has got out of control and is pushing your emotional buttons, or it is an actual Entity either of human or reptilian origin. Things would be much clearer if we could all see into these dimensions that surround us, but probably just as well we can't because we'd likely go quite mad.

The humans who have passed over but cannot let go of this realm are covered in a book called The Unquiet Dead which is an interesting read.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Unquiet-Dead...e+unquiet+dead

There are suggestions which are fairly obvious like surrounding yourself and your house in white light, keeping a happy atmosphere, avoiding drink and drugs, asking for protection, etc.

Montalk has a page on Dislodging Negative Entity Attachments -

http://montalk.net/notes/dislodging-...ty-attachments

and so does Larry Wilson -

http://drlwilson.com/ARTICLES/POSSESSION.htm

The main thing is to give these entities nothing to hook onto, no food. So guard what you do, watch, think and feel. Don't let emotional problems grow inside you so that they become complexes with a life of their own that can 'puppet' you and be a nuisance to you and people around you.

As for other people's entities or negative thoughtforms, then give them no food either. Work out what kind of emotional charge they are trying to get from you and be completely indifferent as they 'do their thing' using the person in front of you as a conduit. Give them no satisfaction!!
princessofwands is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2015, 09:46 AM   #73
swamideva

Quote:
Yes Swami we're left in a bit of a spiritual vacuum post enlightenment period. The "departed person removed" this morning* I had not experienced a visual of prior and no idea what she could've been doing "there." If I want to get very experimental I'd hold off on implementing other cleansing/protection techniques and see if I notice any difference. Maybe give it a day or two.

Unlike what others have reported I haven't been aware of being bothered by deceased persons but have heard just how troublesome their manifestations can be. Knew a family from Vietnam once and they told a story of how one time they had to hike over a mountain and in the woods that evening they kept hearing an old lady's voice asking if the children wanted sweets. They hurried up to the top where an old hostel was and stayed the night and all through it the voice continued and they heard frantic pacing outside the door when no one was there. My own family who are very materialist and secular in orientation had experienced things no less dramatic on different occasions.

*First time trying something like this. Never experienced an objective manifestation of any entity before though had at times felt very odd non human like presences. At least once also a glowing and very benign feeling presence by the bedroom door but I had pumped some substances into my body at an event the night before and was seeing ripples on the ceiling.
When they attach their desires sound like your ow thoughts, that is why many are totally unaware of their presence.

Its the same experience a clairaudient has, the voices of the others that they hear sound like their own thoughts.
Old 03-02-2015, 03:07 AM   #74
fishonwheels

Lightbulb Hi

Quote:
Originally Posted by swamideva View Post
When they attach their desires sound like your ow thoughts, that is why many are totally unaware of their presence.

Its the same experience a clairaudient has, the voices of the others that they hear sound like their own thoughts.
It's funny but as I was thinking about this thread just while the page was very slowly loading I tuned right into the current evolving "field" of the thread. Here's what I was going to write, and I'm sure I would've written exactly this with or without knowledge of the immediately preceding posts:

A day and half after my "exorcism"* I can't say I've truly noticed a difference. Perahps the young maiden was only attached to the outer most part of my auric field but should give it some more time before I pass judgment. As far as the regular psychic harassment and contacts go, yep, they're still at it. Not the finest, most adept ones in the last 36 hrs but a couple of the usual suspects were still pissing in the pool with their delusions, here and there as I was posting through the afternoon and evening and I do suspect most are hanging back for the time being in order to make others think that I was "tormented" by my own thoughtforms or entities due to some unresolved complexes arising from emotional mismangement which would null and void what I've been saying on Verndewd's psychic attack thread.

But I know better, and hopefully I'm not alone. The "spiritual helper" I saw yesterday actually had more of a gasmask and combat helmet over his face and noggin with the body of Poseidon and I saw the young maiden get washed away by the sea waves as she stretched her arms towards the "shore" LOL. Anyways I did ask the gnarly thing who he was, before he left, and the thought transfer I got was "I am a higher dimensional part of you." I read that when you ask for spirit helpers in removing entities they'd come straight away, but it took me about a minute of asking very earnestly without any expectation of what I would see before that thing showed up and posed in a striking motion with his weapon, as if it was doing a photoshoot. I don't know what to make of it atm but I'm not one to over rely on big friends. I'd say maybe it was a higher density thing appearing in a symbolic form decoded by my own mind. Well, not quite the kindly looking angelic, guidey, counselory beings others report.

Anyways my research has taken me to a page on psychic healing and apparently according to John of God (remember that dude?), around 80% of chronic illnesses he encountered were physical manifestations of spirit attachments that eventually ate through a host's aura and into his etheric reserves. So I'm gonna read up on "psychic surgeons" and you should prolly do the same.

*Purely done out of experiment

Last edited by fishonwheels; 03-02-2015 at 03:30 AM.
Old 05-02-2015, 04:31 AM   #75
fishonwheels

Thumbs up what what bitches

What what

So ya, three days post discarnate human expulsion to hades and i cant say i'ved noticed too big of a difference other than the attacks being sporadic* in order to prove a lie. Anyhoo John of God claimed he was possessed by dead surgeons treating ppl from 4-5D so we know not all entities mean harm. I'll make a note to invite "those on my side" again to see if i can graft any wisdom from them.

*which has been the pattern since i first began humiliating them publicly.

Last edited by fishonwheels; 05-02-2015 at 04:36 AM.
Old 05-02-2015, 12:05 PM   #76
swamideva

Quote:
What what

So ya, three days post discarnate human expulsion to hades and i cant say i'ved noticed too big of a difference other than the attacks being sporadic* in order to prove a lie. Anyhoo John of God claimed he was possessed by dead surgeons treating ppl from 4-5D so we know not all entities mean harm. I'll make a note to invite "those on my side" again to see if i can graft any wisdom from them.

*which has been the pattern since i first began humiliating them publicly.
Yes only the negative entities need to be cleared.

These entities are mind controlling, their thoughts and desires are interpreted as our own.

Even when cleared the thoughts and desires can remain as a consequence of belief and repetition, simply put habit, that which humans are creatures of. Then comes the work of clearing negativity free from external influences.

Because of the above even when cleared of negative entities the victim many not notice the difference, unless the entity was particularity troublesome and making their presence known
Old 05-02-2015, 10:41 PM   #77
fishonwheels

Quote:
Yes only the negative entities need to be cleared.

These entities are mind controlling, their thoughts and desires are interpreted as our own.

Even when cleared the thoughts and desires can remain as a consequence of belief and repetition, simply put habit, that which humans are creatures of. Then comes the work of clearing negativity free from external influences.

Because of the above even when cleared of negative entities the victim many not notice the difference, unless the entity was particularity troublesome and making their presence known
Dead ppl are also supposed to cause a net energy drain since they're dead and can't donate lifeforce but can only take it to sustain their etheric or astral forms, hence ghostly manifestations often accompany a dive in ambient temperature.
Old 06-02-2015, 12:49 AM   #78
swamideva

Quote:
Dead ppl are also supposed to cause a net energy drain since they're dead and can't donate lifeforce but can only take it to sustain their etheric or astral forms, hence ghostly manifestations often accompany a dive in ambient temperature.
Those are usually referring to extreme phenomena like poltergeists. I assume that they were powerful in life and powerful in death.

It can be considered a form a psychic astral pollution of the ethers. The Christians are the worst, they have been told to wait for the second coming and that they will be resurrected and ascend to heaven in this body, one life crap. So graveyards are full of them hanging around and waiting for Jesus to turn up.

Our belief system will determine what happens after death.
Old 06-02-2015, 05:15 AM   #79
fishonwheels

Quote:
Those are usually referring to extreme phenomena like poltergeists. I assume that they were powerful in life and powerful in death.

It can be considered a form a psychic astral pollution of the ethers. The Christians are the worst, they have been told to wait for the second coming and that they will be resurrected and ascend to heaven in this body, one life crap. So graveyards are full of them hanging around and waiting for Jesus to turn up.

Our belief system will determine what happens after death.
Wouldn't surprise me if lots of ppl are assaulted by entities in sleep, when the etheric energy is said to recharge and the conscious guard is down. Happened to me once when a ghostly looking female froze me w/ her finger tip and I woke up shivering in a boiling hot room.
Old 06-02-2015, 06:05 AM   #80
ritchs

I know a lot of people get turned off by religion and the bible on here, but I want to put my two cents in. Accept or reject it out of hand

There are many good people, but there are also way too many nasty bastards too. This is talked about in the Bible, the seed of Cain. Christ calls out the Pharisees when he says

John 8:42-44 says, "Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me. Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word. Ye are of your father THE DEVIL, and the lusts of your father ye will do. HE WAS A MURDERER FROM THE BEGINNING, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it."

We are in spiritual warfare, both everyday and at night when we sleep or astral project and such. We are fighting negative forces. The Reptilians I believe are the fallen Angels of Bible mythology. They are the ones, the Archons who I think operate on 5th level, and the lesser demons on lower fourth astral. They are the shadow people that hang onto people. I suspect that many people are possessed. They say that alcohol or drugs make you more susceptible, causing tears or openings in the astral/etheric body, that demons can use to try to get a foothold.
The so called spirit guides may be (positive) light workers, angels, that help us along the way. We cannot be possessed unless we allow it. Our free will is inviolate. That is why we are tempted. If we are mislead (as eve) we will make a spiritual mistake. We must always keep our morality and intent high. The free will thing is also why the illuminati (lower 4th dimension helpers on the 3d earth) broadcast their plans. This way, they have announced what they were going to do or intended, if we didn't pay attention, we gave indirect consent
Anyway, my two cents

By the way, there are different levels of possession. There is demonically harassed, influenced, incomplete etc leading up to a very bad state called "perfect possession". That is where the person knowingly gives themselves over to demonic forces. They can never be saved, there is no extricating them at that rare stage.

Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

Last edited by ritchs; 06-02-2015 at 06:12 AM.
ritchs is offline   Reply With Quote