Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News > Politics / Elections

Old 26-08-2016, 04:01 PM   #41
grannie27

Quote:
Originally Posted by domflat View Post
it will not happen the way that is implied - if "article 50" does go into fruition it will favor the bankers and will not be for the best interest of the Free Spiritual Human - the best thing that Brits could do is completely ignore all forms of government politics, including stop voting and getting off the Electoral Register

clueless - the assumption/spin (including what Farage implied at the Trump convention) is that the Majority of Brits understood why they Voted Brexit
I just love people who spout this BBC rubbish ....17 millions plus dipshits had no fecking Idea why they voted Leave .....I am betting they could give more Valid reasons than the fuckwits who voted Remain .....and LOST
Always Do Your Best. Your best is going to change from moment to moment; it will be different when you are healthy as opposed to sick. Under any circumstance, simply do your best, and you will avoid self-judgment, self-abuse and regret.
Don Miguel Ruiz
grannie27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-08-2016, 05:11 PM   #42
truth seeker 09

Brexit: 1 hour of remain voters crying

feat. Nigel Farage and R.E.M. (Everybody Hurts)

truth seeker 09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-08-2016, 05:12 PM   #43
roastpotatoes
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by truth seeker 09 View Post
Great speech. Gave me shivers!
It's empty rhetoric.

They are trying to mirror public opinion by appearing anti Corporation, anti banking.

Farage and Trump aren't anti corporatocracy in the least. (A society or system that is governed or controlled by corporations.)

Farage in pro-fracking and probably Trump too.

They were speaking from Mississippi.

Wouldn't it have been great if they had used their platform to support the Native Americans against the corporatocracy with a protest which is happening now. The Corporations want to bore under the Mississippi River .... Bakken crude oil pipeline.

Last edited by roastpotatoes; 26-08-2016 at 07:14 PM.
roastpotatoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-08-2016, 08:03 PM   #44
domflat
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by grannie27 View Post
I just love people who spout this BBC rubbish ....17 millions plus dipshits had no fecking Idea why they voted Leave .....I am betting they could give more Valid reasons than the fuckwits who voted Remain .....and LOST
i very much doubt the bbc would be stating what is stated below - will you please link where bbc is spouting this...
Quote:
it will not happen the way that is implied - if "article 50" does go into fruition it will favor the bankers and will not be for the best interest of the Free Spiritual Human - the best thing that Brits could do is completely ignore all forms of government politics, including stop voting and getting off the Electoral Register

clueless - the assumption/spin (including what Farage implied at the Trump convention) is that the Majority of Brits understood why they Voted Brexit

misinformed and naive would be a more suited term than "dipshits" - what have they who voted remain "Lost" and what have they who voted leave Won?
domflat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-08-2016, 08:25 PM   #45
markritter
Banned

Maybe he was returning Obamas gesture of rocking up at our referendum to basically give him two fingers
markritter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-08-2016, 10:50 PM   #46
roastpotatoes
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandmasterp View Post
Right now there are no UKIP safe seats.
They only have one MP and he's basically a pissed off Tory who isn't really a Nigel fan.
That could change as UKIP gains support but I reckon Nigel will be recommended for a seat in the House of Lords well before the next general election.
He deffo deserves it for getting us that referendum.
He's supposed to be anti-establishment, so surely he would decline the title of Sir Nigel ... or maybe not and it's all a big deception. I'm not referring to Brexit, just this anti-establishment meme.

IMO Brexit was the right decision because the EU project is a step toward a One World Government.

But it doesn't stop here. There are NO POLITICAL PARTIES who are independent of the Corporation of the City of London.

Why can't people understand that the Corporation is more powerful than the politicians people vote for.

If people continue to vote for more of the same, nothing will change.

The medieval, unaccountable Corporation of London is ripe for protest

"Several governments have tried to democratise the City of London but all, threatened by its financial might, have failed.

As Clement Attlee lamented, "over and over again we have seen that there is in this country another power than that which has its seat at Westminster."

The City has exploited this remarkable position to establish itself as a kind of offshore state, a secrecy jurisdiction which controls the network of tax havens housed in the UK's crown dependencies and overseas territories. This autonomous state within our borders is in a position to launder the ill-gotten cash of oligarchs, kleptocrats, gangsters and drug barons."

https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...-city-medieval

Last edited by roastpotatoes; 27-08-2016 at 08:54 AM.
Old 26-08-2016, 10:55 PM   #47
decim

Anti eu-tyranny

He beat them.

They're still crying.

Globalistas.

Feckin red diaper babies.
DISCLAIMER: Reader discretion advised. The above post is entirely fictional, for entertainment purposes only. Any similarities to real life events, animals, humans, persons, politicians, or any other form of organisation entity living, dead or in any other state of existence are coincidental. Any opinion, comment or statements related or attributed to this username are not necessarily nor implied to be those held by the ip/computer/username or other electronic media device or service owner/user.
decim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-08-2016, 11:00 PM   #48
Rogue

Quote:
Originally Posted by serpentine View Post
Watch the speech.

Great speech.
Rogue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-08-2016, 11:24 PM   #49
bendoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by surfer12 View Post
Former GOP presidential candidate, Jeb Bush allegedly believes that Donald Trump’s campaign may be a conspiracy to ensure that Hillary Clinton will be elected as president in November...

http://www.inquisitr.com/3414743/jeb...picked-to-win/
Jeb Bush spent 170 million dollars and got about 1.5% of the votes, surely a better conspiracy would have been to have Jeb Bush as the candidate rather than someone (Trump) who got the highest number of votes for the Republican nominations in history.

Quote:
Originally Posted by roastpotatoes View Post
Farage and Trump aren't anti corporatocracy in the least. (A society or system that is governed or controlled by corporations.)
95% of the top 100 British companies want to stay in the EU, a man who has sacrificed 20 years of his life to try and get us out of the EU is hardly a stooge of the corporations, you are just being silly.
The Beast from the sea with 7 heads, 10 horns and 10 crowns has been wounded to one of the heads, the 2 horned beast from the earth commanded us to worship the 7 headed beast but on 23rd June 2016 we said no.

Don't forget, everything is foretold you just need to have the eyes to see and the ears to hear.

Last edited by bendoon; 26-08-2016 at 11:31 PM.
bendoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-08-2016, 11:31 PM   #50
ramirez

Quote:
Originally Posted by getagrip View Post
These are the best two candidates America has to offer?

I detest the thought of Clinton getting into power, more so than Trump. My opinion is she would do far more damage than Trump.
However, Trump is an ego driven loose cannon and I could not see him making good choices or listening to reason.

Just about sums up the American peoples position.

Edit: As for Farage... his face always looks as though he cant quite believe he's getting away with it.
I agree this is all staged as there is still no article 50 triggered, so we are still in the EU and had to fork out 250m just for having the audacity to say no ! It was good in the sense that the fear projector did not work, however they knew all along that rigging the vote was going to be very difficult as they know the real polls, so there contingency plan had a few months to transpire.

The best I think we can hope for is that as things stand proper vetting needs to be done with so called 'migrants' as it suits neither party in the medium term, let alone the long term, as it is totally unfair on the migrant families whom have contributed and have done so for all their time here as they will be looked at very unfairly to say the least.

What needs to happen though is for both the USA and the U.K. not be fooled into yet more warfare ! If enough are bang against it then it can not happen, look at Syria, that was flat out rejected by at least 90% of the Western world !

Trumps ego may be a positive as he has at least stated(fleck knows whether he means it mind) that he is not interested in yet more wars, this could be because as it stands the US military is very downtrodden and demoralised though.

But with the right incident a Pres Trump has the ability to get whip folks into a Frenzy and I am damn sure they still want that pipeline to not go East.

As a bully though he will not fancy attacking Russia(play on his ego again) nor committing thousands of troops to Syria when they will have other means, just that bit less profit to keep.

My optimistic view is that with Trump I at least see some time been bought, with Hillary Klingon I do not see this and I think for sure that Trump is fine with the Clintons and the BUsh crime cabal.

I recall watching one of the early debates and Trump was giving Jeb Bush shit yet when the show ended and the credits rolled I happened to observe a friendly looking handshake between the two of them, it looked pretty farcical as it was self evident of a positive rapport)and his support of Nutter Yahoo and settlements are a concern.

Get Trump in, but take no b.s. as it is a Bees knobs difference in terms of the overall Rothchild/Vatican agenda.

But they do need to reinforce the fake ass political system and Trump can do this job. I would be more worried if he got in for a second term as then I reckon he has Carte Blanche to do whatever he likes and will do so.

At best my view is the world is 5% better off in the forseable future under Trump, but if his supporters make sure they keep at him on his stated foreign policy it may work out better.

Others would say, better the devil you know, than the one you do not.

But keeping the World right comes down to people thinking for themselves and not getting whipped into a rabid, frothing at the mouth frenzy !

Remember, the Rothchilds started Sci Fi and ET over a hundred years ago, even funding authors, so beware the fake ET talk, the real stuff is ok though
ramirez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-08-2016, 11:33 PM   #51
decim

The 9/11 Bush's hate Trump?

DISCLAIMER: Reader discretion advised. The above post is entirely fictional, for entertainment purposes only. Any similarities to real life events, animals, humans, persons, politicians, or any other form of organisation entity living, dead or in any other state of existence are coincidental. Any opinion, comment or statements related or attributed to this username are not necessarily nor implied to be those held by the ip/computer/username or other electronic media device or service owner/user.
decim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-08-2016, 12:22 AM   #52
ramirez

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by decim View Post
The 9/11 Bush's hate Trump?

Birds of a feather my son, birds of a feather.

Or, cliche number two - Cut from the same cloth.

Remember, the Rothchilds started Sci Fi and ET over a hundred years ago, even funding authors, so beware the fake ET talk, the real stuff is ok though
ramirez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-08-2016, 08:49 AM   #53
surfer12

surfer12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-08-2016, 09:00 AM   #54
surfer12

Old 27-08-2016, 09:02 AM   #55
roastpotatoes
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by surfer12 View Post
That's very anti-establishment of Nigel Farage!
Old 27-08-2016, 09:04 AM   #56
surfer12

Quote:
Originally Posted by roastpotatoes View Post
It's empty rhetoric.

They are trying to mirror public opinion by appearing anti Corporation, anti banking.

Farage in pro-fracking and probably Trump too.
Good points. Farage and Trump are as pro corporate establishment as they come.
Old 27-08-2016, 09:13 AM   #57
IAwake
Premier Subscribers

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
.... and a genuine opportunity for change, which is Trump.

Don't believe the lie that they're all the same , or that we can't win ... Britex proved we can.
We aren't actually out yet though are we? In fact, there are no convincing signs we'll leave.

Here's a prediction for you:

The establishment will drag its heals for many years to come. Meanwhile the world will get worse and worse. Then, when the time comes to trigger article 50, some mouthpiece will take to the airwaves to convince the British public that another public vote is not just desirable, but totally necessary based on how the world has changed.

There will be another vote.

And they will get the result they need. They'll make sure of that over the coming years.

I hope I'm wrong - but I'm almost certain I'm not.

Brexit, so far at least, has achieved nothing but pacification of the waking public.

Last edited by IAwake; 27-08-2016 at 09:21 AM. Reason: typos
IAwake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-08-2016, 09:15 AM   #58
IAwake
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by truth seeker 09 View Post
Based on what?
Oh come on. Farage is a known Zionist. Just look into it.

Last edited by IAwake; 27-08-2016 at 09:15 AM.
Old 27-08-2016, 09:18 AM   #59
IAwake
Premier Subscribers

Honestly, some of you folks are still wrapped up in the BS and cannot see the the show is a show even when it's playing out in front of you.

That said, many of you are already wide awake and that's really encouraging.

Last edited by IAwake; 27-08-2016 at 09:20 AM.
Old 27-08-2016, 10:38 AM   #60
domflat
Inactive

Default false profits

a “great speech” is not Great unless it is coming from a mouth that is sincere <> the words mean nothing when they come from a mouth that is paid for by a force that is not sincere when directed towards an audience that is
domflat is offline   Reply With Quote