Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News > Politics / Elections

View Poll Results: Was Election Rigged?
Yes obviously, but not sure how 61 50.00%
No looks like they weren't 15 12.30%
Other 1 0.82%
To be honest, hayed joe, I seriously don't give a flying fuck! 8 6.56%
Meh, wouldn't surprise me 37 30.33%
Voters: 122. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-05-2015, 05:45 PM   #41
alf hearted
Banned

Kinda proves that being in the Jew Club is no guarantee of success, or that Ed was upsetting the right people. We'll never know now he's had his only chance of being PM.
alf hearted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2015, 06:13 PM   #42
slackpenguin

Rigged? Yes.

Not that ballot boxes were replaced with manufactured votes... but that people are stupid and instead of thinking for themselves, they let the media think for them. The election process is rigged.

First past the post is not a representative 'vote' of a wider public.

Proportional voting needs to come into effect if democracy is something the UK wants. With the current process, there is no democracy.
slackpenguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2015, 06:17 PM   #43
largejack

I've just found out UKIP won 3.9 million votes! And 1 representative for all those people. Only slaves would put up with such a system.

Last edited by largejack; 08-05-2015 at 06:18 PM.
largejack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2015, 06:24 PM   #44
largejack

Quote:
Originally Posted by alf hearted View Post
Kinda proves that being in the Jew Club is no guarantee of success, or that Ed was upsetting the right people. We'll never know now he's had his only chance of being PM.
He had as much chance of being PM as any opponent of Blair, such as Ian Duncan Smith, Hague, or Michael Howard. We'll never know for sure, but I'm convinced he knew his part in the agenda, and 'winning' wasn't part of it.

I can't believe 4 people say they 'don't give a fuck'. Electoral fraud is a pretty big thing even if, like me, you don't vote.

Last edited by largejack; 08-05-2015 at 06:26 PM.
largejack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2015, 06:54 PM   #45
the worm that returned

Quote:
Originally Posted by largejack View Post
I've just found out UKIP won 3.9 million votes! And 1 representative for all those people. Only slaves would put up with such a system.
There was a referendum to change the voting system to AV about 4 years ago and f%&k all people were interested in that sort of change.

First referendum in 40 years. MSM totally played it down, as did the politicians.

Low turn out and as a result everything stayed as is. Surprise surprise!
the worm that returned is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2015, 07:14 PM   #46
divineangel
Banned

Quote:
Electoral fraud is a pretty big thing even if, like me, you don't vote.
come to us, chicago elections for example

once upon a time there were election judges who watched polls and voters and votes....

now big guys with baseball bats, tire chains, and odd drug habits stand outside polling places and masterbate publically.
clothes on of course

in detroit us the voters all voted to rob themselves

again.

in the other 25,000 or so functional us cities everyone agrees to let the one workaholic guy win...not by vote count...

by default

http://www.europeanguasrdian.com/

Last edited by divineangel; 08-05-2015 at 07:36 PM.
divineangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2015, 08:06 PM   #47
nwonow

For the referendum, the tories marshalled all their big weapons and let the labour fallguys, jim murphy and gordon brown lead the betrayal before fixing the ballots.
This killled Labour in Scotland.
The tory rigging machine then concentrates on the key con vs lib towns, knowing they're easy prey and two stones, two birds.

That 7am speech after the scottish referendum was the starting pistol for this election.
nwonow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2015, 08:37 PM   #48
banktop

I think with all the bullshit about it been neck and neck between Con and Lab,TPTB needed the troies in so bad, maybe they played with the votes thats why everyone shocked.

They might of fucked up big time because people are asking question how can you have a system like this.

The tories are shocked and i really dont think they wanted togo it alone. they needed a good show from the LIMP DEMS.So they could take half the blame for all the cuts coming.

I am still gutted but after day coming to terms with it. i do think in the long run its the good result for UKIP and getting out of the EU.

I think alot of bye elections will come within the next year or so Because of the backbenchers and the false deal from the EU they wont put up with that and leave the tories.

They will look at UKIP and move over there i think a few labour will do the same over the next 18 months.

we might have 1 seat now but i bet over the next 18 months we have more than that.

We will fight on

Last edited by banktop; 08-05-2015 at 08:39 PM.
banktop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2015, 09:26 PM   #49
rancidstoat
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by banktop View Post
I think with all the bullshit about it been neck and neck between Con and Lab,TPTB needed the troies in so bad, maybe they played with the votes thats why everyone shocked.

They might of fucked up big time because people are asking question how can you have a system like this.

The tories are shocked and i really dont think they wanted togo it alone. they needed a good show from the LIMP DEMS.So they could take half the blame for all the cuts coming.

I am still gutted but after day coming to terms with it. i do think in the long run its the good result for UKIP and getting out of the EU.

I think alot of bye elections will come within the next year or so Because of the backbenchers and the false deal from the EU they wont put up with that and leave the tories.

They will look at UKIP and move over there i think a few labour will do the same over the next 18 months.

we might have 1 seat now but i bet over the next 18 months we have more than that.

We will fight on
The system is so bent and antiquated it's hard to know where to begin.

UKIP get 4 million votes. A third of what the tories get. In return they get less than a 3/hundreth of the seats the tories get. Under PR they would have 100+ seats.

Of course we will be told that UKIP voters did so tactically. Really ? So one individual votes UKIP simply because they can't bring themselves to vote Labour or Tory. And then four million others do the same - what, by symbiosis ??

Think about it. You all went to the polling stations yesterday and filled in a voting slip. Nothing on that slip to link it to you. How difficult would it be to have a bar code on the slip which is scanned so that it corresponds to either your voting card in the case of a postal vote, or to the electoral register which every polling station has. Then at the count, each slip is scanned against the local electoral database. If needs be, all the votes from one constituency are double checked at another. So what if this process takes a few days ?

Sorry but the potential for skullduggery is rife. Ballot boxes are picked up and taken to the local count. Who's to say if they don't take a 'diversion' en route, or if they are switched for other ballot boxes ?

We all saw what happened in Scotland last year. There's no doubt in my mind that that election was well and truly rigged.

And, rather than questioning what happened, all the heat and blame falls on the opinion poll companies and how they got things so wrong. Well, maybe they didn't.
rancidstoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2015, 01:32 AM   #50
truthoveremotion
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by the worm that returned View Post
There was a referendum to change the voting system to AV about 4 years ago and f%&k all people were interested in that sort of change.

First referendum in 40 years. MSM totally played it down, as did the politicians.

Low turn out and as a result everything stayed as is. Surprise surprise!
People weren't interested in that sort of change because AV isn't really proportional and is a system that nobody wants. Unfortunately the Lib Dems were stupid enough to agree to it as a compromise with the Tories when they should have insisted on a referendum on true PR. If they had, a lot more people would have voted.
truthoveremotion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2015, 03:46 AM   #51
octopus

Quote:
Originally Posted by red_dragon81 View Post
It could of been rigged by "fake" postal ballots!, burning of opposing parties votes. Miscounting "lost" defaced ballots
Yes!

Remember the news of the 200,000 stolen ballot papers a couple of weeks ago?

Could they have been used as postal votes in critical constituencies to get the tories a majority?

Very interesting video here, please watch!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xH6O0w0hYpE
The Methods of Shills/Cointelpro
octopus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2015, 02:54 PM   #52
the_ohmbudsman

Quote:
Yeh but that's only because in the constituency's where UKIP stood there were larger populations and therefore more voters - those 3.9 million votes were spread over many constituency's - this is first time UKIP came 2nd in 120 seats Where as in Scotland their is smaller population spread thinly which means more seats for less votes - it does work out fair in the end in real terms.
the_ohmbudsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2015, 03:06 PM   #53
kalliades

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_ohmbudsman View Post
Yeh but that's only because in the constituency's where UKIP stood there were larger populations and therefore more voters - those 3.9 million votes were spread over many constituency's - this is first time UKIP came 2nd in 120 seats Where as in Scotland their is smaller population spread thinly which means more seats for less votes - it does work out fair in the end in real terms.
Where you live gives you different voting power.

That's literally the opposite of fair.

This caused a US war of independence. Yet here were are, in 2015., with the same system.

Last edited by kalliades; 09-05-2015 at 03:07 PM.
kalliades is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2015, 03:13 PM   #54
the_ohmbudsman

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalliades View Post
Where you live gives you different voting power.

That's literally the opposite of fair.

This caused a US war of independence. Yet here were are, in 2015., with the same system.
Yeh but the amount of votes in a constituency is relative - it makes no difference if one has 200,000 or 20,000 - whoever gets the most votes gets the seat - the amount doesn't matter it's how those votes are distributed!
the_ohmbudsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2015, 04:39 PM   #55
wingwang

BREAKING NEWS: Blank Eastbourne election ballot papers stolen in van theft

Thousands of blank ballot papers for the parliamentary and borough elections next Thursday are missing after the van bringing them from the printers to Eastbourne was stolen.

Almost 250,000 blank papers for voters to fill in when they go to the polls to elect an MP and 27 new councillors on Eastbourne Borough Council are missing along with parliamentary ballot papers for Hastings.

A council spokesperson said the exact details of how the van was stolen or where from remained a mystery but police are investigating.

http://www.eastbourneherald.co.uk/ne...heft-1-6716437
wingwang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2015, 04:44 PM   #56
grannie27

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingwang View Post
BREAKING NEWS: Blank Eastbourne election ballot papers stolen in van theft

Thousands of blank ballot papers for the parliamentary and borough elections next Thursday are missing after the van bringing them from the printers to Eastbourne was stolen.

Almost 250,000 blank papers for voters to fill in when they go to the polls to elect an MP and 27 new councillors on Eastbourne Borough Council are missing along with parliamentary ballot papers for Hastings.

A council spokesperson said the exact details of how the van was stolen or where from remained a mystery but police are investigating.

http://www.eastbourneherald.co.uk/ne...heft-1-6716437
We Know ...from the 29 April , hardly breaking News ...its in lots of threads ..
grannie27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2015, 05:09 PM   #57
wingwang

Quote:
Originally Posted by grannie27 View Post
We Know ...from the 29 April , hardly breaking News ...its in lots of threads ..
Sorry, there are so many EU/election threads it's hard to keep track of them all!
wingwang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2015, 05:12 PM   #58
grannie27

Quote:
Sorry, there are so many EU/election threads it's hard to keep track of them all!
Thats ok just letting you know ....

Games have been played no doubt ...MI5 usual dirty tricks .
Old 09-05-2015, 05:13 PM   #59
hayed joe

Quote:
But how many had a poll?
Considering how the election has been handled and people are convinced of what a sham democracy is, it's quite telling that the DIf has stopped making polls with their threads!
At least the Polling option on this forum is more reliable!
So rather than create another thread on a subject probably being mentioned elsewhere, I decided that if it did exist, there probably wouldn't be a poll.

Polls please! And thanks for posting.
Old 09-05-2015, 05:15 PM   #60
grannie27

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayed joe View Post
But how many had a poll?
Considering how the election has been handled and people are convinced of what a sham democracy is, it's quite telling that the DIf has stopped making polls with their threads!
At least the Polling option on this forum is more reliable!
So rather than create another thread on a subject probably being mentioned elsewhere, I decided that if it did exist, there probably wouldn't be a poll.

Polls please! And thanks for posting.
Hayed ,you are in my neck of the woods ...Angela Eagle doubled her votes ...WHY ...what the feck has that Bint done for Wallasey ...other than letting it turn into a shithole.