Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News > Politics / Elections

Old 30-04-2015, 05:53 PM   #1
grannie27

Default Why we Should all vote Labour

Inform me .....
grannie27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2015, 05:55 PM   #2
alf hearted
Banned

It'll piss Nicola Sturgeon, Alex Salmond and a few others off. That's good enough for me.
alf hearted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2015, 06:07 PM   #3
carl0599

why vote, did nobody tell you not to give your power away, especially when it gives them God like status?
Vote = mid-15c., "formal expression of one's wish or choice with regard to a proposal, candidate, etc.," from Latin votum "a vow, wish, promise to a god, solemn pledge, dedication," noun use of neuter of votus, past participle of vovere "to promise, dedicate" (see vow (n.)). Meaning "totality of voters of a certain class or type" is from 1888.
http://www.etymonline.com/index.php?...wed_in_frame=0

petition = early 14c., "a supplication or prayer, especially to a deity," from Old French peticion "request, petition" (12c., Modern French pétition) and directly from Latin petitionem (nominative petitio) "a blow, thrust, attack, aim; a seeking, searching," in law "a claim, suit," noun of action from past participle stem of petere "to make for, go to; attack, assail; seek, strive after; ask for, beg, beseech, request; fetch; derive; demand, require," from PIE root *pet-, also *pete- "to rush; to fly" (cognates: Sanskrit pattram "wing, feather, leaf," patara- "flying, fleeting;" Hittite pittar "wing;" Greek piptein "to fall," potamos "rushing water," pteryx "wing;" Old English feðer "feather;" Latin penna "feather, wing;" Old Church Slavonic pero "feather;" Old Welsh eterin "bird"). Meaning "formal written request to a superior (earthly)" is attested from early 15c.
http://www.etymonline.com/index.php?...wed_in_frame=0

why do you think they are calling for the unregistered to register, if voting was, in any way, helpful to the peoples cause, they would make it illegal
The Brainwashed never question why they believe what they do!
"A man who won't die for something is not fit to live" Martin Luther King Jr
carl0599 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2015, 06:10 PM   #4
dentedarthur
Banned

Milliband says he's going to tax the world
dentedarthur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2015, 06:21 PM   #5
coooweee
Inactive

Seriously, I do see a silver lining if Labour and the LibDems get in, there will be a crushing realisation that we are in the EU and lumbered with it, UKIP will grow like you've never seen, no one will believe that the Tories are the anti EU party.
Similar to what's happened in Scotland.

This could be the long game's path.
coooweee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2015, 06:33 PM   #6
old_stag

Quote:
Originally Posted by alf hearted View Post
It'll piss Nicola Sturgeon, Alex Salmond and a few others off. That's good enough for me.
Why?
"I know corries in Argyll that whisper silken to the wind with juicy grasses. Corries where the deer love to prance deep in the cool dew and the beasts of far-off woods come in bands at their seasons and together rejoice." from John Splendid by Neil Munro
old_stag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2015, 07:29 PM   #7
fairyprincess

Because I honestly don't want Cameron back in.....
"if you bring forth what is within you, what you bring forth will save you. If you do not bring forth what is within you, what you do not bring forth will destroy you." (Jesus Christ, gospel of thomas.)

Love is natural, Hate is taught....
fairyprincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2015, 07:37 PM   #8
alf hearted
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by old_stag View Post
Why?
Why, what? Why is it good enough for me? Because I'm easily pleased. Why will it piss off those named and some others? Because it will severely lessen their devious influence if Labour won by a surprise landslide.
Old 30-04-2015, 11:26 PM   #9
grannie27

Quote:
Originally Posted by fairyprincess View Post
Because I honestly don't want Cameron back in.....
WHY ?? I hate the git BTW ...but why will Miliband be any better ??
Old 01-05-2015, 06:48 AM   #10
fairyprincess

At least milliband pretends to be on the side of the workers....
"if you bring forth what is within you, what you bring forth will save you. If you do not bring forth what is within you, what you do not bring forth will destroy you." (Jesus Christ, gospel of thomas.)

Love is natural, Hate is taught....
fairyprincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2015, 07:31 AM   #11
alf hearted
Banned

Labour are the only party in a position of actually being able to govern that has previous for looking after the lower waged. Unless you are doing quite well under the tories, or are a fully-fledged masochist, Labour are the logical and common-sense vote in this election. A vote for Ukip is a vote for the tories. They aren't ready to run fuck all yet, so save any vote for them for the next election, when we can see just how much they have improved their overall act.
Old 01-05-2015, 09:26 AM   #12
grannie27

This still makes me laugh .......rinse and repeat

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jlTggc0uBA8

Last edited by grannie27; 01-05-2015 at 09:26 AM.
Old 01-05-2015, 09:37 AM   #13
jake_ball

Quote:
Originally Posted by grannie27 View Post
Inform me .....
We should all vote labour cos Russell Brand says that they are gonna save us all, and everything that Russell Brand says is "trew"
The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself. ||| The words that I type onto this forum are NOT my opinions, nor are they my beliefs, they are simply just words and letters on a screen ||| Any thread that I start is not really meant as a debate, it's really just a friendly discussion
jake_ball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2015, 09:42 AM   #14
coooweee
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by alf hearted View Post
Labour are the only party in a position of actually being able to govern that has previous for looking after the lower waged. Unless you are doing quite well under the tories, or are a fully-fledged masochist, Labour are the logical and common-sense vote in this election. A vote for Ukip is a vote for the tories. They aren't ready to run fuck all yet, so save any vote for them for the next election, when we can see just how much they have improved their overall act.
Under the last Labour government, the gap between rich and poor grew to Dickensian levels.

They encourage more low paid workers to come here thus driving down the wage of the working class people already here, yea, they're the party of the lower waged alright.
Old 01-05-2015, 09:55 AM   #15
camaban
Banned

Another labour candidate suspended for theft:

Quote:
Six days before polling day and it’s the end of the line for one candidate already. Labour have been forced to suspend their prospective MP for Wellingborough after he was convicted for fraud. Despite attempts to cover his tracks, Richard Garvie has been found guilty of buying train tickets worth almost £900 using a card for a closed bank account. His defence was that it was all a big conspiracy to stitch him up because “I have been active in helping people who have been treated wrongly by train companies”
camaban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2015, 10:06 AM   #16
alf hearted
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by coooweee View Post
Under the last Labour government, the gap between rich and poor grew to Dickensian levels.

They encourage more low paid workers to come here thus driving down the wage of the working class people already here, yea, they're the party of the lower waged alright.
That's only because they'd adopted the business practices of Thatcher's entrepreneurial tories in order to regain power. It wasn't a trend started by Labour, just one they sucked up to. They'll be held in suspicion for it forever, but that'll keep them more honest in the long run, in as much as politicians are ever completely honest.

Last edited by alf hearted; 01-05-2015 at 10:06 AM.
Old 01-05-2015, 10:23 AM   #17
boots
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by coooweee View Post

The lower wages haven't been lowered they have stayed the same since the 80's with small increases, fought hard for, relative to cpi.

Reganomics and Thatcherism paved the way for serfdom.

None of these vagina's give a damn about us it hasn't anything to do with immigrants but corporatism. Howard was the first to introduce work choices, what a fuck up that was.

Last edited by boots; 01-05-2015 at 10:26 AM.
boots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2015, 10:28 AM   #18
ex sheep

Because we need change, the last lot made a right mess trying to fix the mess of the previous lot who were saying it was them that inherited it from the last lot.

We have a choice you know, we can vote the fuckers out who made the mess, thank god for Democracy
ex sheep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2015, 10:32 AM   #19
coooweee
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by boots View Post
The lower wages haven't been lowered they have stayed the same since the 80's with small increases, fought hard for, relative to cpi.

Reganomics and Thatcherism paved the way for serfdom.

None of these vagina's give a damn about us it hasn't anything to do with immigrants but corporatism. Howard was the first to introduce work choices, what a fuck up that was.
Corporatism and immigration go hand in hand.
Old 01-05-2015, 10:36 AM   #20
alf hearted
Banned

For all those who hate Labour, here's a reason to help them into power... seeing Putin make Ed Miliband cry.

Last edited by alf hearted; 01-05-2015 at 10:36 AM.