Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News > Politics / Elections

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 26-04-2015, 01:26 PM   #21
grannie27
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 15,058
Likes: 2,641 (1,295 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandmasterp View Post
Fair comment Grannie.
If they are doing it for a living then good luck to them.
We should all have Beckham's money.

I was thinking about the pasty legged lard arses who waddle about on our prom in shorts and little else.
Not a pretty sight.
Saw a few today at the Garden Center ....YUCK ..and those three quarter length pants ....WTF are they all about ????
grannie27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2015, 01:28 PM   #22
grandmasterp
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: The SkegVegas Coast
Posts: 31,797
Likes: 2,580 (1,693 Posts)
Default

Neither one thing nor the other.
Is it maybe to do with showing off their bulldog n Flag tattoos on their porky calves do you think?
grandmasterp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2015, 02:04 PM   #23
grannie27
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 15,058
Likes: 2,641 (1,295 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by alf hearted View Post
If I haven't noticed you banging on about how most organised child rape is a cultural problem specific to males of a muslim-orientation, then I'll gladly apologise, but I don't think I'm wrong. I just can't be arsed trawling through all your posts to prove it beyond doubt.
Quote:
then I'll gladly apologise,
You do that Alf ....just for once in your ugly, angry life ....I have mentioned on here many times I lived in a Muslim County for five years ,one of the happiest times in my life .....
grannie27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2015, 02:06 PM   #24
grandmasterp
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: The SkegVegas Coast
Posts: 31,797
Likes: 2,580 (1,693 Posts)
Default

That Muslim 'County' you lived in Grannie?
Was it West Yorkshire?

grandmasterp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2015, 02:20 PM   #25
grannie27
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 15,058
Likes: 2,641 (1,295 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandmasterp View Post
That Muslim 'County' you lived in Grannie?
Was it West Yorkshire?

Malaysia .....:luv:
grannie27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2015, 10:45 PM   #26
furling
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Orwellian UK-EU
Posts: 2,345
Likes: 289 (142 Posts)
Arrow Labour are authoritarian

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandmasterp View Post
Let's hope Labour don't get in.
They do love passing laws do Labour.
Labour are authoritarian and were very authoritarian under tyrant Blair and Stalin brown.





The Tory Nazi party are not a lot better.




Above from here http://www.politicalcompass.org/uk2015








Btw folks, taking about men in their 40s wearing shorts or David beckhams pants, is hardly on topic.
__________________
The Arrival - Aliens https://youtu.be/e6ST9dsDGRg
http://www.youtube.com/user/MrFurling
News, documentaries ect >> http://www.dailymotion.com/Truth-Be-Told
Technology will eventually, be used to enslave the human race. Time to wake up.
The UK voted to leave the corrupt, undemocratic EU. Get on with starting article 50!

Last edited by furling; 26-04-2015 at 10:48 PM.
furling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2015, 10:49 PM   #27
grannie27
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 15,058
Likes: 2,641 (1,295 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by furling View Post
Labour are authoritarian and were very authoritarian under tyrant Blair and Stalin brown.





The Tory Nazi part are not a lot better.




Above from here http://www.politicalcompass.org/uk2015








Btw folks, taking about men in their 40s wearing shorts or David beckhams pants, is hardly on topic.
A bit of light relief should always be welcomed ....another reason I like UKIP ...they can have a laugh ...
grannie27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-04-2015, 09:04 AM   #28
islamvslizards
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: UK
Posts: 3,408
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

shock horror - Labour wants to ban attacks against muslims who are targeted specifically because they are muslims!

lets all vote UKIP and stop this disgusting law ever being passed!

get your heads out of your asses, attacks against muslims have skyrocketed since 9/11 - i dont know of a single muslim in this country that I know who has not been victim of abuse because they are muslim.

we are the ones who are being attacked, and yet we are also the ones being maligned at every opportunity - even when we are the victims.

grannie - do you not posses the ability to filter information before posting?
__________________
Real Eyes Realise Real Lies



Last edited by islamvslizards; 27-04-2015 at 09:05 AM.
islamvslizards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-04-2015, 09:09 AM   #29
alf hearted
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 13,152
Likes: 109 (86 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by grannie27 View Post
A bit of light relief should always be welcomed ....another reason I like UKIP ...they can have a laugh ...


It's not all fun and games, ya know? It takes its toll this acting like it's all a jolly wheeze.
alf hearted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-04-2015, 09:25 AM   #30
john white
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 7,244
Likes: 166 (116 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by islamvslizards View Post
shock horror - Labour wants to ban attacks against muslims who are targeted specifically because they are muslims!

lets all vote UKIP and stop this disgusting law ever being passed!

get your heads out of your asses, attacks against muslims have skyrocketed since 9/11 - i dont know of a single muslim in this country that I know who has not been victim of abuse because they are muslim.

we are the ones who are being attacked, and yet we are also the ones being maligned at every opportunity - even when we are the victims.

grannie - do you not posses the ability to filter information before posting?
But we have perfectly adequate existing laws to protect against this, why do we need more law? If existing law isn't being applied, why would adding a new law change that? New law is lazy politics

It has indeed been a rough time to be a muslim in the UK the last 14 years, and the hidden scandal of how muslims have been treated by the british state is something I care passionately about, the knocks on the door at 5am and the round ups for questioning, all kept out of the press: something an "antiislamophobia" law would do nothing at all about

This is gesture politics at its worst and simply a cynical attempt to manipulate Muslims for voting for the same party that oversaw the worst of the human rights abuses against muslims post 9/11

Neither would this law address the ISIS issue: unfortunately a serious problem with multiculturalism has been when we end up at war with one of the cultures existent within the UK. Given how many cultures we have within the UK now, the chances are this will ALWAYS be a problem, muslims got the short straw, it could have been the Chinese, the Russians....

I can personally understand people, young men especially, being torn between two cultures with a foot in each. I can understand them making that choice and quiting the UK

What I really can't understand is the stupidity of trying to come back

If you haven't notice by now, the British are a very tolerant people but if you cross the line into treason (which is what that choice is, like it or not) then you get the other side of the national character, and when the gloves come off, that's not a nice place to be, some lines once crossed you don't get to uncross. And yes, the majority of muslims who don't for a minute support the brutality of wahibism do indeed get the rough end of that. But again, specific law for "antiislamophobia" is not the answer, if anything will make that WORSE because in effect its creating a new privalage. The only true solution is peace with ISIS and sadly, as long as Oil is involved, that's a long way off

Therefore you might want to consider the attractiveness of UKIP's policy to go onto a defence footing and stop joining the Americans on their bombing jollies, which in effect IS declaring if not an end, then a significant de-escalation of Britain's involvement in the War on Terror

To finish with a question: what will an "antiislamophobia" law achieve if ISIS attacks Pakistan?

Personally, I see a scenario like that as a very serious problem indeed for the UK domestically
__________________
Free your Self and Free the World

https://www.facebook.com/john.white.50596013

Last edited by john white; 27-04-2015 at 09:42 AM.
john white is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-04-2015, 09:26 AM   #31
grannie27
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 15,058
Likes: 2,641 (1,295 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by islamvslizards View Post
shock horror - Labour wants to ban attacks against muslims who are targeted specifically because they are muslims!

lets all vote UKIP and stop this disgusting law ever being passed!

get your heads out of your asses, attacks against muslims have skyrocketed since 9/11 - i dont know of a single muslim in this country that I know who has not been victim of abuse because they are muslim.

we are the ones who are being attacked, and yet we are also the ones being maligned at every opportunity - even when we are the victims.

grannie - do you not posses the ability to filter information before posting?
Oh the Irony ......

PS its the Tory and Labour party backing this New Law ...although I thought "Hate crimes" had already been dealt with ......
http://lawcommission.justice.gov.uk/....htm:rolleyes:
grannie27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-04-2015, 10:00 AM   #32
islamvslizards
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: UK
Posts: 3,408
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by john white View Post
But we have perfectly adequate existing laws to protect against this, why do we need more law? If existing law isn't being applied, why would adding a new law change that? New law is lazy politics

It has indeed been a rough time to be a muslim in the UK the last 14 years, and the hidden scandal of how muslims have been treated by the british state is something I care passionately about, the knocks on the door at 5am and the round ups for questioning, all kept out of the press: something an "antiislamophobia" law would do nothing at all about
in my parents generation there was a sport in the UK called "paki bashing" where white people would go around in packs, find someone who was south asian and beat the shit out of them. for sport. back in the 60s/70s most muslims were immigrants, so were alone in a foreign country where they were hunted and authorities looked the other way.

this law - this islamophobic law - will help muslims. because the violence has been replaced with verbal abuse, and ask any sister in a headscarf what its like to be sworn at and abused because of the way she dresses. its pretty fucking hard to take someone to court for swearing at you, but at least now we can say they are swearing at us because they hate who we are and we will have the legal support.

yeah, I agree, that it is a way to win the muslim vote, but its something that south asians and muslims in general have needed for a long time.


Quote:
Originally Posted by john white View Post
Neither would this law address the ISIS issue: unfortunately a serious problem with multiculturalism has been when we end up at war with one of the cultures existent within the UK. Given how many cultures we have within the UK now, the chances are this will ALWAYS be a problem, muslims got the short straw, it could have been the Chinese, the Russians....
the ISIS issue isnt the fault of the muslims living in the UK - its because of the UK, US and France supporting saudi arabia who created it to fight assad in syria.

if muslims are always treated as outsiders in this country - our home country - as we are, then you are always going to get people who look elsewhere for a home

Quote:
Originally Posted by john white View Post

Therefore you might want to consider the attractiveness of UKIP's policy to go onto a defence footing and stop joining the Americans on their bombing jollies, which in effect IS declaring if not an end, then a significant de-escalation of Britain's involvement in the War on Terror

To finish with a question: what will an "antiislamophobia" law achieve if ISIS attacks Pakistan?

Personally, I see a scenario like that as a very serious problem indeed for the UK domestically
increasing spending on defence will not decrease the UKs military involvement overseas
__________________
Real Eyes Realise Real Lies


islamvslizards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-04-2015, 10:01 AM   #33
islamvslizards
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: UK
Posts: 3,408
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by grannie27 View Post
Oh the Irony ......

PS its the Tory and Labour party backing this New Law ...although I thought "Hate crimes" had already been dealt with ......
http://lawcommission.justice.gov.uk/...htm :rolleyes:
yes, Im sure you would know all about what it is like to be victimised as a muslim in the UK to know better than us, that this law is not needed
__________________
Real Eyes Realise Real Lies


islamvslizards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-04-2015, 10:13 AM   #34
john white
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 7,244
Likes: 166 (116 Posts)
Default

Well obviously my points above hold a little water. I do sympathise with what you say about women being verbally abused in the street: again though will a new law really address that?

It's going to be up to you to decide if Miliband's offer is a vote swinger
__________________
Free your Self and Free the World

https://www.facebook.com/john.white.50596013
john white is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-04-2015, 10:22 AM   #35
grannie27
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 15,058
Likes: 2,641 (1,295 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by islamvslizards View Post
yes, Im sure you would know all about what it is like to be victimised as a muslim in the UK to know better than us, that this law is not needed
I can hear what is going on in your head before you even bothered to take a moment you have already assumed I am some kind of Anti Muslim Racist ....I started this thread with a question ...

Did I get an answer ?? No just the usual foaming at the mouth replies, by the usual suspects ....

Tell me how this will work ,we know the media is going out of its way to demonize Muslims ....Beheading videos ,stolen girls grooming gangs etc ,so after watching stories like this If someone voices their hate ,anger Fear ...should they be arrested ,or are they just reacting to the "programming " going on ?

You might want to consider following your own advice dear ....
grannie27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-04-2015, 10:24 AM   #36
islamvslizards
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: UK
Posts: 3,408
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by john white View Post
Well obviously my points above hold a little water. I do sympathise with what you say about women being verbally abused in the street: again though will a new law really address that?

It's going to be up to you to decide if Miliband's offer is a vote swinger
Odd milliband does not have muslims, or anyones best interests at heart, the gangly ****.

the way I see it is this:

if someone is shouted at/ abused randomly in the street, thats affray, and its pretty hard and long winded to convict

if a muslim is shouted at/ abused specifically because they are muslim, that is undoubtedly a hate crime, and the person should be punished

the thought that they could easily go to jail for bullying a sister on her own, will absolutely reduce the number of hate crimes against muslims. part of the current problem is that people know they can get away with it - just like paki bashing
__________________
Real Eyes Realise Real Lies


islamvslizards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-04-2015, 10:28 AM   #37
islamvslizards
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: UK
Posts: 3,408
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by grannie27 View Post
I can hear what is going on in your head before you even bothered to take a moment you have already assumed I am some kind of Anti Muslim Racist ....I started this thread with a question ...

Did I get an answer ?? No just the usual foaming at the mouth replies, by the usual suspects ....

Tell me how this will work ,we know the media is going out of its way to demonize Muslims ....Beheading videos ,stolen girls grooming gangs etc ,so after watching stories like this If someone voices their hate ,anger Fear ...should they be arrested ,or are they just reacting to the "programming " going on ?

You might want to consider following your own advice dear ....
If somebody judges people who belong to a faith of approximately 2 Billion human beings by what they see on the news, they probably DO need laws to control them
__________________
Real Eyes Realise Real Lies


islamvslizards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-04-2015, 10:32 AM   #38
john white
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 7,244
Likes: 166 (116 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by islamvslizards View Post
Odd milliband does not have muslims, or anyones best interests at heart, the gangly ****.

the way I see it is this:

if someone is shouted at/ abused randomly in the street, thats affray, and its pretty hard and long winded to convict

if a muslim is shouted at/ abused specifically because they are muslim, that is undoubtedly a hate crime, and the person should be punished

the thought that they could easily go to jail for bullying a sister on her own, will absolutely reduce the number of hate crimes against muslims. part of the current problem is that people know they can get away with it - just like paki bashing
Well I think we have reached the point where we are going around in circles, I don't disagree at all about what is right and what is wrong, I do disagree about new law but then I am always suspicious of new law

I'll finish by pointing out the law we already have and asking: ok its affray, evidence gathering is the issue, and in sentencing for affray a racial component does significantly ramp up the sentence: which is how "paki bashing" was tackled in the first place, we also need to recognise the social equality component that breeds that kind of petty resentment

http://lawcommission.justice.gov.uk/...hate_crime.htm

https://www.gov.uk/government/polici...ges/hate-crime
__________________
Free your Self and Free the World

https://www.facebook.com/john.white.50596013
john white is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-04-2015, 10:34 AM   #39
islamvslizards
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: UK
Posts: 3,408
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

John White I have reread your posts and think that we are generally overlapping in agreement about most things, but saying it in different ways
__________________
Real Eyes Realise Real Lies


islamvslizards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-04-2015, 10:39 AM   #40
grannie27
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 15,058
Likes: 2,641 (1,295 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by islamvslizards View Post
If somebody judges people who belong to a faith of approximately 2 Billion human beings by what they see on the news, they probably DO need laws to control them
Better than Laws how about we tackle the MSM who have been going out of their way to stir up racial Hatred for decades against Muslims as you say since 9/11 and beyond .....

I think most Terrorist attacks have had Nothing to do with Islam or Muslims but the Governments and MSM work hand in hand to create a Climate of Fear ...Divide and conquer tactics .....
If we are going to start throwing people in the slammer ,lets start with News Readers and MSM commentators .....Directors of news ...the list could go on and on ....
But you start arresting people(average joes I mean) for reacting to the fear of god put in them by the Media ...you really will have riots on your hands ...Mark my words .
grannie27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:15 AM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.