Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News > Politics / Elections

Old 14-04-2015, 10:39 AM   #41
islamvslizards

Quote:
Originally Posted by grannie27 View Post
UKIP policy is the NHS is Free for people who have paid in ....end of . Spin it all you want mate .
does that include babies?

or how about the mentally ill who cant work? shall we just leave them to die?

or how about the homeless? or the long term sick?

Last edited by islamvslizards; 14-04-2015 at 10:42 AM.
islamvslizards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-2015, 10:40 AM   #42
alf hearted
Banned

And still grannie avoids her blatant mischaracterisation and slander of an entire political party, which the party she supports followed in their voting.
alf hearted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-2015, 10:42 AM   #43
alf hearted
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by islamvslizards View Post
If they haven't resided in the country for 2 years and paid their way, they don't deserve anything.
Old 14-04-2015, 10:44 AM   #44
grannie27

Quote:

or how about the mentally ill who cant work? shall we just leave them to die?

or how about the homeless? or the long term sick?
The UKIP manifesto is to be released tomorrow ...read it and knock yourself out .
grannie27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-2015, 10:46 AM   #45
islamvslizards

Quote:
Originally Posted by alf hearted View Post
If they haven't resided in the country for 2 years and paid their way, they don't deserve anything.
the NHS was founded on the principle that all people deserve healthcare. It was one of the greatest moves to help humanity in recent history - and it was the UK that created it. we should be proud of that.

there is plenty of money to go round - that includes immigrants. if they dont build any more fucking nuclear subs for a few years then that alone will be enough funding there and then

the problem is that successive governments (and the UKIP plan) means that money will always be reduced to the NHS, so it will struggle to cope.

if you want to blame people, blame those who aim to make personal gain by putting strain on the NHS - of which nigel farage is among - and not the sick and needy

Last edited by islamvslizards; 14-04-2015 at 10:47 AM.
Old 14-04-2015, 10:47 AM   #46
grannie27

Quote:
And still grannie avoids her blatant mischaracterisation and slander of an entire political party, which the party she supports followed in their voting.
Alf WTF are you on about ??? are you saying Labour did not LIE and vote to attack Iraq ?? are you saying they did not cover up the massive child abuse being carried out for decades ?

Thats not slander ,its facts .
grannie27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-2015, 10:49 AM   #47
islamvslizards

Quote:
Alf WTF are you on about ??? are you saying Labour did not LIE and vote to attack Iraq ?? are you saying they did not cover up the massive child abuse being carried out for decades ?

labour are no better than conservative are no better than lib dem are no better than UKIP

you are already 90% of the way there - you know the other parties are bullshit. you just have to make the small leap and realise that UKIP are no different at all

Old 14-04-2015, 10:50 AM   #48
alf hearted
Banned

Quote:

That was then, this is now, grannie. If you want to live in the past, go and start your own nostalgia blog. The question you haven't yet answered is, does THIS Labour Party look like it is clearly protecting pedophiles, or is it the tories that have taken over the job?
Old 14-04-2015, 10:56 AM   #49
coooweee
Inactive

Quote:
the NHS was founded on the principle that all people deserve healthcare. It was one of the greatest moves to help humanity in recent history - and it was the UK that created it. we should be proud of that.

there is plenty of money to go round - that includes immigrants. if they dont build any more fucking nuclear subs for a few years then that alone will be enough funding there and then

the problem is that successive governments (and the UKIP plan) means that money will always be reduced to the NHS, so it will struggle to cope.

if you want to blame people, blame those who aim to make personal gain by putting strain on the NHS - of which nigel farage is among - and not the sick and needy
The only people I blame are the people that think it's great to have wages driven down and services overloaded. Who blames the immigrants, serious question, can I get an answer?
coooweee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-2015, 10:58 AM   #50
coooweee
Inactive

Quote:
That was then, this is now, grannie. If you want to live in the past, go and start your own nostalgia blog. The question you haven't yet answered is, does THIS Labour Party look like it is clearly protecting pedophiles, or is it the tories that have taken over the job?
Well other than an essay Farage did about Hitler when he was 14, what evidence have you that he is racist? Can I get an answer?
Old 14-04-2015, 10:59 AM   #51
coooweee
Inactive

BY the way, to get back on topic, how can you be pro NWO when you are anti EU? FFS!
Old 14-04-2015, 11:01 AM   #52
islamvslizards

Quote:
Originally Posted by coooweee View Post
The only people I blame are the people that think it's great to have wages driven down and services overloaded. Who blames the immigrants, serious question, can I get an answer?
nigel farage in the leaders TV debate, various UKIP members and the member grannie in this thread

Old 14-04-2015, 11:01 AM   #53
alf hearted
Banned

Quote:
Well other than an essay Farage did about Hitler when he was 14, what evidence have you that he is racist? Can I get an answer?
No. Because it has fuck all to do with the point I was discussing with grannie, NOT you.
Old 14-04-2015, 11:02 AM   #54
alf hearted
Banned

Quote:
BY the way, to get back on topic, how can you be pro NWO when you are anti EU? FFS!
The EU wants to govern the EU, not the world*. That's the ambition of the likes of Putin and Farage.

* Influencing the rest of the world is a different story, but I'd rather the world was influenced by the EU than by Russia, China and the USA.

Last edited by alf hearted; 14-04-2015 at 11:04 AM.
Old 14-04-2015, 11:04 AM   #55
islamvslizards

Quote:
I don't think racist is the right word, xenophobic?

Old 14-04-2015, 11:06 AM   #56
coooweee
Inactive

Quote:
nigel farage in the leaders TV debate, various UKIP members and the member grannie in this thread
I'll have to watch that again, I don't remember it.

People wilfully ignore the difference between blaming immigration and blaming immigrants, Farage has said ad nauseum that he don't blame people for wanting to come here. He must've said that over 100 times.
Old 14-04-2015, 11:07 AM   #57
islamvslizards

Quote:
I'll have to watch that again, I don't remember it.

People wilfully ignore the difference between blaming immigration and blaming immigrants, Farage has said ad nauseum that he don't blame people for wanting to come here. He must've said that over 100 times.
farage blaming immigrants not immigration

Old 14-04-2015, 11:10 AM   #58
coooweee
Inactive

Quote:
The EU wants to govern the EU, not the world*. That's the ambition of the likes of Putin and Farage.

* Influencing the rest of the world is a different story, but I'd rather the world was influenced by the EU than by Russia, China and the USA.
Yea cos they done such a great job with the Ukraine, they were touting in Turkey before they come over all powerful and Islamic. All this after promising Putin they wouldn't expand to the East.

Farage don't even want to be PM and if the party ever get to a position that they could win, he'll be long retired.
Old 14-04-2015, 11:12 AM   #59
coooweee
Inactive

Quote:
Fail I'm afraid, where does he blame immigrants with HIV coming here, he says they shouldn't be allowed to, where does he blame them for doing so?
Old 14-04-2015, 11:14 AM   #60
alf hearted
Banned

What Farage wants is to continue taking his MEP paycheck for as long as he can, then he'll be off to pastures greener, after establishing all the contacts he needs to carry on his personal business interests.