Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News > Politics / Elections

Old 21-04-2015, 11:47 AM   #41
grandmasterp
Banned

Thank you for noticing my post count.
It indicates just how much time I spend every day doing next to feck all.

Yep I do believe in life on other planets for sure and also in UFOs and such.
Bit skeptical on some 'abductee' tales though, but not all.
No way would I vote for me to become a politician.
I'm far too lazy and also a bit mad.
Hence my comments about this dude.
Hope that helps.
grandmasterp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-04-2015, 11:52 AM   #42
oz93666

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Tealady View Post
He says that when he was contracting this life here, he was given the choice of having either a human or mantid soul. He chose the mantid soul. He was born to human parents but was visited by a mantid female during his very early years who he identified as his real/soul Mum. He says he was raised by very normal human people.
Nearly right ... He describes his soul as one third human , one third rep, and one third human, I think that means he's had lives in mantid bodies on mantid planets, lives in rep bodies on rep planets, and human lives , all in equal number, so his 'soul' (what ever that is), is a third each.

Obviously this life for him is human , he had a human mother and father. He says when a child, he was approached by both reps and mantids seeking to work with him. He chose to work with and be trained by only the Mantid..
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-04-2015, 11:57 AM   #43
grandmasterp
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
Nearly right ... He describes his soul as one third human , one third rep, and one third human, I think that means he's had lives in mantid bodies on mantid planets, lives in rep bodies on rep planets, and human lives , all in equal number, so his 'soul' (what ever that is), is a third each.

Obviously this life for him is human , he had a human mother and father. He says when a child, he was approached by both reps and mantids seeking to work with him. He chose to work with and be trained by only the Mantid..

Mad as a tick.
Old 21-04-2015, 06:23 PM   #44
swamideva

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandmasterp View Post
Mad as a tick.
Prime minister of cloud cuckoo land, which is what he will rename the UK to when he gets in power.
swamideva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-04-2015, 01:59 AM   #45
oz93666

Quote:
Originally Posted by swamideva View Post
Prime minister of cloud cuckoo land, which is what he will rename the UK to when he gets in power.
Perhaps you can tell us , just what he has said, or what I've said about him that warrants that comment?
Old 24-04-2015, 03:16 AM   #46
oz93666

Default Day 23 the descent of the Stele

Around midnight on day 23 (21 march old calender) a small vessel left the Giza encampment , flew out through the force field and traveled the 5 km into Cairo ,arriving outside the main entrance to the National Museum, pausing for a few seconds it adjusted its hovering hight to be on the level of the first floor , it moved into the building through a large window sending glass and some masonry falling. The angular ship , about 4meters wide, then hovered gently down an aisle and stopped at side gallery 21. Slumbering guards, now awoken by the noise, were on the scene and security cameras recorded them firing shots at the vessel , to no effect. A figure stepped out of the vessel , opened one of the display cabinets, removed one of the exibits, and returned to the vessel, which then departed.
The object taken was the same one that was brought to the attention of the first Beast (a Mr Crowley), by his wife and Scarlet Woman, , at the same location in 1904. It was adopted by the Great Beast(Mr C) as the icon of the new religion of Thelema, and now 111 years latter to the day, it was rescued from the Muslims (some say stolen) by his successor, the Red Beast

Stele of Revealing , also call the abomination of desolation, multicoured front... mostly white reverse side

So... the ship departed the Museum , it did not return to the pyramids , but rose high into the night sky , to keep a rendezvous with some ships from the Reptillian alliance which were holding a stationary position above Mecca, at an altitude of about 30 Km.

What happened next has been recounted millions of times in mosques around the world by the approximatively one million people who witnessed the spectacle.
First, all electrical equipment within 10 km of the Kaaba ceased to operate.
A blinding shaft of light descended directly down from an unseen source , many kilometers high, enveloping the black cube. The shoulder to shoulder worshipers who had been been going round and around , in never ending circles came to a stunned and silent halt.

10 second passed , of almost complete silence, then , ever so slowly, the light started to move outwards, expand, but it wasn't just light , it was a force field, slowly expanding , gently pushing the followers away from the Kabba.. The silence was broken, and the confused crowed, some believing it was a divine event others not knowing what to think, broke into a howl, roar, cry, no words are adequate to describe.
After the passage of 15 mins the crowd had been slowly pushed out to beyond the surrounding buildings, and made a very neat dense sea of white dressed humans, shouting and hitting their fists onto the invisible force field that now excluded them from an area 400m diameter , with the Kaaba at it's center.

The light went out (the force field remained).

A relative silence descended on the crowed.. and as their eyes slowly adjusted to the deep black all around them , it became apparent there was something high, high above them, faintly emitting light.

Descending on them was an enormous replica of the relic stolen by the Beast , just a few hours earlier. Precisely 1000 times the size of the original, it measured 515meters high and 313wide, with a thickness of 31meters. the multi colored object , emitted a faint glow of it's own.
As it touched down its massive weight flattened those parts of the surrounding buildings it contacted. It also flattened the Kabba, which it was precisely centered on , to the millimeter.

And there it stood.
At a distance of 10 km it looked magnificently surreal with no artificial light to distract , it's faint glow against a deep black , starry sky was breathtaking.

In the Muslim world the hour of morning prayer was approaching, every Mullah was in frantic confusion, to pray or not to pray was the thought on their mind.
The Grand Mufti, consulted with the Grand Imam and agreed morning prayers should be suspended, while the situation was considered further. the word went out around the world, and so it was done.

3 hours after the cancelled call to prayer ,a smug looking Beast, made his first address directed to the whole Muslim world. He reminded them that he was the promised 'Mahdi' the prophesied redeemer of Islam who will rule for seven years. He said that overnight he had brought the greatest advance their faith had seen in it's history.
He had got them off their knees.
He suggested that prayers be cancelled permanently, but he had no objection to them continuing, as they would now be prostrating to "that most beloved and holy icon of Thelema". He promised to later give more details of the "upgrade" to their religion, as an aside he mentioned that there would be a temporary expansion of the exclusion zone in Mecca tonight, as some buildings were demolished so as to provide an unrestricted view of the stele.

Last edited by oz93666; 25-04-2015 at 01:44 AM.
Old 24-04-2015, 09:00 AM   #47
oz93666

Default Day 25

Two days after the descent of the stele , many Muslims were finding it hard to adjust to the new changes, particularly since the Beast had been explaining more about the new 'improvements in doctrine'... many saw these not as slight adjustments , but a complete replacement of Islam by a new religion.
He explained they had been worshiping in the wrong direction that they should each have a small temple or room , set aside in their house, and instead of going to the mosque each morning to pray , they should be worshiping their wife(sexually) in this temple. She should be the object of their adoration, and when woman-kind had forgiven past male miss-deeds, women would start to naturally worship their husbands in return. During the day people should prepare themselves for this morning main event by practicing yoga, and the men, additionally, certain exercises to help them gain control of ejaculation. Through this process they would themselves become gods and goddesses. This was the essence of the religion to transform men into gods, who lived by their own laws.

Radical Islam, particularly found all this hard to swallow. IS had been quite merrily torturing and killing muslims and christians in the various countries they were in. Now they'd found a real jihad, someone new to hate. They had a meeting and decided to continue to pray to Mecca, kill anyone who didn't (80% of muslims now had stopped), and to immediately head for Cairo and attack the Beast.

The new leader made a broadcast mocking them , saying how pleased he was to see them bowing to the stele, and said no army on earth could break his force field, he was the chosen Mahdi and had power and protection from on high , for 7 years, this was the agreed time during which humanity would get it's own house in order, after that The "host of heaven would descend unto Earth and mix openly with the children of men".. this was the future, as prophesied in the holy book of Islam, (and agree to by by the Galactic Federation), anyone fighting me, is fighting the will of god, he said.

Last edited by oz93666; 25-04-2015 at 04:31 AM.
Old 24-04-2015, 10:54 PM   #48
oz93666

Default Day 26

On Day 26 the PM addressed the people, quite a rare event, and a very interesting speech it was, worth quoting some parts..." First the question of de-ageing , some have asked why I've been keeping this secret for 2 weeks , well first , no one asked me about it , but also, I felt this was such an important subject that it was better I wait till the religious support arrived , as this issue was going to raise profound questions, greater even than those raised by robots."..

[It had been revealed in debriefings that we've had quite amazing robots for decades, these are plastic and metal devices, but look and behave like humans, You cant tell they're not human (until you put your glasses on , so to speak).
These can be mass produced very cheaply, and this has raised important questions. What will happen to society if every woman can have a Brad Pitt to scrub her back in the bath, read her poetry, and make love to her... will she put up with the hassle of dealing with a real man?, and the same goes for men. Perhaps people will stop having children, will humanity survive long term. Despite these concerns, as was mentioned earlier ,the vote was to go ahead with these, and they should start to roll of production lines within about 6 months.]

The PM continued....." The questions raised by de-ageing are these. If you can live forever, be always young, just how would you spend all this time, what's the purpose of life , how do you stop getting bored. These question are not the domain of the PM or even the wise men. Thelema is an attempt to establish an institution , a religion, that will address these questions, and more.
I'm not saying I support or am working with the Beast, his methods, to me, seem rather heavy handed and insensitive, but I can confirm the Galactic Federation are to allow the reptilian alliance to continue assisting this project. They (the reps) are being given the opportunity to show their good will, and help in fixing things on Earth. I wouldn't want to give the impression these devils(the reps) have become angels overnight" he paused , to smile broadly into the camera, "you would not want to ask one of these creatures to babysit your 3 year old, many of them would take it as an invitation to a free lunch. Their actions here now, are purely pragmatic, the reps were facing extinction on their previous path.
It's thought that 7 years would enough to get prepared, improve the conditions on Earth , and get the people mentally ready, for us to be able to welcome, as one people, representatives from the Federation , for them to visit on Earth openly, in an area designated an embassy, and seen as Galactic Federation territory.

Continuing on another vein , he said , "I have received many requests from other countries for advice. I would say this. Establish first an internet voting system, everything should be in the hands of the people, there should be no need for national leaders in the old sense. The new leaders are people who propose new ventures, get the votes required for funding, inspire the people to action ,and follow through to realize the dream.
My hope is the projects we have started in the UK will become global ventures, the benefits of this new technology being shared with all humans. We are moving towards a unified world, in preparation to move out to the stars. Passports should be phased out , and people free to travel where they will".

Last edited by oz93666; 25-04-2015 at 04:27 AM.
Old 26-04-2015, 01:45 AM   #49
oz93666

Default Day 26 in America

Deep in a forest in Oregon , tucked warmly up in a sleeping bag, Alex Jones was starting to stir. He preferred sleeping in the open rather than with the others underground. He felt the thick forest energized him, charged up his batteries overnight. It also hid him from the searching gaze of the NWO . Satellites and high flying drones which he was sure were constantly scanning for any signs of human activity.
As his consciousness returned to his body, he opened his eyes and realized where he was. Immediately the sic feeling in his stomach was there, he had to face another day without his wife and children, how could he continue? He softly sobbed , prayed to god for the strength to continue.
Finally, he left the comfort of his sleeping bag and stood ,bare footed on the leafy forest floor, a blanket of mist added to the beauty of the scene. He raised his arms up to the heavens in a delicious stretch. At least he had this place he thought , he could feel the very life of the forest enter his body. He hadn't realized till he came here , how city living drained the life from people, concrete buildings , traffic, the electro smog.
He started the half mile walk to the camp, and ran over again in his mind the terrible condition his country found itself in.

20 days after the attack, a total of 40 million had died as a direct result of the blasts. As services broke down nationwide, another 20 million hospital bound, or old and vulnerable had died. Within a day people were reporting willingly to FEMA camps, the government said this would be the safest place, with food and security. All entering were interviewed, those with special skills or training, or who were particularly attractive, were implanted with a chip containing their details and taken elsewhere, the remaining 95% were not chipped, and stayed in the camp. The promised food, was there in limited amounts, but this was only the bait to keep people coming, as each camp reached capacity the gates were locked. The inmates found themselves shut in behind two layers of electrified razor wire fencing, and food deliveries ceased. It was in this way half the population of America died, slowly left to starve to death in FEMA camps.
When the camps were built, the idea was that they could cover multiple scenarios, ideally they would have been re-education and holding depots. The plan to kill most people had been scraped a decade ago, instead their ideal outcome was to micro-chip and sell off most, in a slow, orderly manner by auction, to various ET races. Instead the NWO were caught unprepared by the unexpected defection in England, so felt it was safest for them to nuke some cities. The camps were now to be used to separate the most valuable, and let most die, they hadn't got the organisation in place to keep everybody alive.

At day 25 there were approximately 100 million still alive in America, and of these, half were close to death from starvation. two thirds of the military and police were still with the government, the other third had broken away, 'deserted ' and were in small gangs containing 6-12 members each, scattered all over America, they were usually encamped at food depots ,or supermarkets, defending their territory against all comers.

Last edited by oz93666; 26-04-2015 at 03:32 AM.
Old 26-04-2015, 12:16 PM   #50
fireflyz
Inactive

This thread has really taken a twist to the paranoid and weird?. are we discussing Simon Parkes or the ops apocalyptic dreams?.

Last edited by fireflyz; 26-04-2015 at 12:59 PM.
fireflyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2015, 12:44 PM   #51
grandmasterp
Banned

Quote:
Perhaps you can tell us , just what he has said, or what I've said about him that warrants that comment?

Oz that guy's ravings set him out as a paid up ding bat and no disrespect intended mate but some of the stuff you've posted on this thread seems to 'march to a different drum' as well.
If you think that Simon Parkes will ever be elected and make it to become PM well buddy, that's a tad eccentric to say the least.
Old 26-04-2015, 01:04 PM   #52
oz93666

Quote:
Originally Posted by fireflyz View Post
This thread has really taken a twist to the paranoid and weird?.
I certainly can't deny it's weird.

But Paranoid? ...unless your referring to the last post on AJ in America.

I'd be surprised if AJ's world view isn't a bit paranoid people are out to get him, well the NWO is anyway.
Old 26-04-2015, 01:10 PM   #53
fireflyz
Inactive

Quote:
I certainly can't deny it's weird.

But Paranoid? ...unless your referring to the last post on AJ in America.

I'd be surprised if AJ's world view isn't a bit paranoid people are out to get him, well the NWO is anyway.
If they wanted AJ dead he would be gone. He's useful opposition.In your vision 200 million Americans are dead. not paranoid?

Last edited by fireflyz; 26-04-2015 at 01:12 PM.
Old 26-04-2015, 01:14 PM   #54
grandmasterp
Banned

If TPTB didn't want Alex Jones broadcasting then Alex Jones would not be broadcasting his views.
Old 26-04-2015, 01:20 PM   #55
oz93666

Quote:
If you think that Simon Parkes will ever be elected and make it to become PM well buddy, that's a tad eccentric to say the least.
I revel in my eccentricity...

Not only do I believe Parkes is destined to be PM, but I am the Beast in this saga, I've been preparing myself most of my life for this destiny, this thread is about exploring ideas that CAN play out in the future.

I say this in all seriousness.
Old 26-04-2015, 01:30 PM   #56
grandmasterp
Banned

Quote:

Not only do I believe Parkes is destined to be PM, but I am the Beast in this saga, I've been preparing myself most of my life for this destiny, this thread is about exploring ideas that CAN play out in the future.

I reckon you are pulling our legs Oz.
Good thread though, makes me chuckle.
Old 26-04-2015, 02:08 PM   #57
fireflyz
Inactive

Quote:
I reckon you are pulling our legs Oz.

I think he is 100% serious.
Old 26-04-2015, 03:12 PM   #58
grandmasterp
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by fireflyz View Post
I think he is 100% serious.
Nope. oz is an old Osho head.
He's pulling our wires for sure.
Old 26-04-2015, 04:18 PM   #59
alf hearted
Banned

Quote:
If TPTB didn't want Alex Jones broadcasting then Alex Jones would not be broadcasting his views.
Exactly. He'd be gibbering into his porridge in a mental institution somewhere.
alf hearted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2015, 04:20 PM   #60
alf hearted
Banned

Quote:

The WoW forum is thataway -------->
alf hearted is offline   Reply With Quote