Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News > Politics / Elections

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 17-01-2015, 03:19 PM   #1
zuzu
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 523
Likes: 39 (13 Posts)
Default The Rise Of The Green Party; What the Elites Dread

Or is it what the so called "elites" want?

The Green Party is rising, and depending on what source is more reliable. They have definetely overtaken UKIP in terms of actual membership, but now they have overtaken even the Liberal Democrats, or closing in. Making them the third biggest national party. (Discluding the regional SNP)

Many people reckon it is people being influences by OFCOM not recognizing them as a legit party and so will dismiss them for potential tv debates. David Cameron doesn't want a tv debate unless the Green Party is present. Many people believe that could be a strategic move since the Green Party are the only party left "on the left". Which would take votes away from Labour.

Looking at them at first glance, and their policies. You would think they are anti-establishment.

The Green Party would:

Environment
1.) Tackle climate change faster and more effectively by moving Europe from a fossil fuelled economy to one powered by renewable energy.
2.) Protect our natural world from short-term corporate interests who invest in its destruction.
3.) End factory farming and animal testing, crack down on the illegal trade in wildlife, and introduce strong animal protection standards.
4.) Reject harmful long-term solutions. We would ban all fracking and stop building nuclear power stations

Fair Society
1.) Oppose austerity. There is an alternative – investment in a low carbon economy, creating real jobs of the future.
2.) Turn the national minimum wage into a genuine living wage so that everyone can put food on the table and pay the bills. (10 pound an hour)
3.) Build truly affordable housing, and stop demolishing existing homes.
4.)Scrap the welfare cap to ensure that we can truly help the poorest and most vulnerable in our society.
5.) Enforce a cap on bankers’ bonuses and reduce the pay gap between those at the top and those at the bottom.

Health And Education
1.) Stop the privatisation of our National Health Service and where possible reverse public service sell offs.
2.) Scrap university tuition fees.
3.) Protect the pay, conditions and status of professionals in health and education – cutting back on their paperwork and freeing them to do their jobs.
4.)Bring Free Schools and Academies under Local Authority control and build the next generation of high quality local comprehensive schools.

The Green Party are anti big banks, anti huge corporations, and anti TTIP.

However, If you're aware of Alex Jones, then I am sure you know what he says about the plan of the "New World Order". He hates anything to do with the "Green agenda" and he doesn't accept climate change. This is not also the view of Alex Jones but a big slice of the "conspiracy/truth movement" whatever you want to call it community.

Many have said that the plan is to intergrate the UK fully into Europe, in order to achieve this would be to break the UK up into smaller parts. This is exactly how the Greens would view the future of the UK, an independent Scotland, more stronger local powers. However they do believe the EU should have less powers.

This also coincides with Russell Brands release of the Trews, a year before the General Election. Just about everything Russell Brand stands for is in line with every policy of the Green Party. In my opinion in the coming months we will see Russell brand throwing his weight behind the green Party for the upcoming election. Maybe that is just the natural progression of things, or a strange occurance. (If that happens)

What do you think?
zuzu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2015, 03:25 PM   #2
mr sparkles
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 641
Likes: 63 (29 Posts)
Default

Just the same as UKIP, another phoney list of promises that would be broken as soon as they got into power. The political system needs to be wiped out completely, it's entirely corrupt from top to bottom and serves only the interests of the rich corporations and banks.

Every single PM or President has made promises like such before getting into power and then ditching them and instead carrying on from where their predecessor left off.
mr sparkles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2015, 05:45 PM   #3
dunmessin
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: North Yorkshire
Posts: 66
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

I've been considering using my vote for the Green party a lot over the last year.
tbh, I'd almost forgotten they existed, till they popped up on my FB news feed so I took a shufty at their policies and was largely impressed with what they stand for.
imho I feel they are worth giving a chance, if only to see if they can withstand the puppet masters influence
dunmessin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2015, 08:28 PM   #4
vancity eagle
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 10,492
Likes: 4,419 (2,496 Posts)
Default

No mention of foreign policy ?

Tbh I don't really believe in man made climate change, but finding alternative and cleaner energy sources is not a bad thing as long as it is more affordable.

Is the Green Party in UK related to the US Green Party ?

Cynthia McKinney ran for president of USA as the Green Party rep in 2008. I have not seen a more stand up politician in all of the Western nations, than Ms. McKinney. She was run out of Congress by the Zionists, she is a strong supporter of 911 truth and Palestine.

Last edited by vancity eagle; 17-01-2015 at 08:40 PM.
vancity eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2015, 08:36 PM   #5
artardfiesta
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 1,754
Likes: 30 (14 Posts)
Default

the elites do not dread your allegiance to a political party. they want that.

as long as you believe a certain group of people have the authority to rule, they don't care who is in charge. they will hijack that platform and rule.
artardfiesta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2015, 09:00 PM   #6
ceasar909
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Achilles Eyes
Posts: 997
Likes: 31 (19 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by zuzu View Post
Or is it what the so called "elites" want?

The Green Party is rising, and depending on what source is more reliable. They have definetely overtaken UKIP in terms of actual membership, but now they have overtaken even the Liberal Democrats, or closing in. Making them the third biggest national party. (Discluding the regional SNP)

Many people reckon it is people being influences by OFCOM not recognizing them as a legit party and so will dismiss them for potential tv debates. David Cameron doesn't want a tv debate unless the Green Party is present. Many people believe that could be a strategic move since the Green Party are the only party left "on the left". Which would take votes away from Labour.

Looking at them at first glance, and their policies. You would think they are anti-establishment.

The Green Party would:

Environment
1.) Tackle climate change faster and more effectively by moving Europe from a fossil fuelled economy to one powered by renewable energy.
2.) Protect our natural world from short-term corporate interests who invest in its destruction.
3.) End factory farming and animal testing, crack down on the illegal trade in wildlife, and introduce strong animal protection standards.
4.) Reject harmful long-term solutions. We would ban all fracking and stop building nuclear power stations

Fair Society
1.) Oppose austerity. There is an alternative – investment in a low carbon economy, creating real jobs of the future.
2.) Turn the national minimum wage into a genuine living wage so that everyone can put food on the table and pay the bills. (10 pound an hour)
3.) Build truly affordable housing, and stop demolishing existing homes.
4.)Scrap the welfare cap to ensure that we can truly help the poorest and most vulnerable in our society.
5.) Enforce a cap on bankers’ bonuses and reduce the pay gap between those at the top and those at the bottom.

Health And Education
1.) Stop the privatisation of our National Health Service and where possible reverse public service sell offs.
2.) Scrap university tuition fees.
3.) Protect the pay, conditions and status of professionals in health and education – cutting back on their paperwork and freeing them to do their jobs.
4.)Bring Free Schools and Academies under Local Authority control and build the next generation of high quality local comprehensive schools.

The Green Party are anti big banks, anti huge corporations, and anti TTIP.

However, If you're aware of Alex Jones, then I am sure you know what he says about the plan of the "New World Order". He hates anything to do with the "Green agenda" and he doesn't accept climate change. This is not also the view of Alex Jones but a big slice of the "conspiracy/truth movement" whatever you want to call it community.

Many have said that the plan is to intergrate the UK fully into Europe, in order to achieve this would be to break the UK up into smaller parts. This is exactly how the Greens would view the future of the UK, an independent Scotland, more stronger local powers. However they do believe the EU should have less powers.

This also coincides with Russell Brands release of the Trews, a year before the General Election. Just about everything Russell Brand stands for is in line with every policy of the Green Party. In my opinion in the coming months we will see Russell brand throwing his weight behind the green Party for the upcoming election. Maybe that is just the natural progression of things, or a strange occurance. (If that happens)

What do you think?
that you fell at the first fence as soon as you mentioned global warming.
__________________


emancipate yourself from mental slavery,none but ourselves can free our mind
ceasar909 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2015, 10:53 PM   #7
anthonyml
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Location: Location:
Posts: 2,226
Likes: 133 (54 Posts)
Default

What the Elites Don't Dread, muppets falling for their 'global warming' lie.

Also remember when trying to argue a point, its is winter now and the time of year that global warming changes its name to climate change to cover the cold weather/snow and ice that is some how caused by C02 holding heat in the atmosphere to make it really cold
anthonyml is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2015, 11:01 PM   #8
anthonyml
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Location: Location:
Posts: 2,226
Likes: 133 (54 Posts)
Default

Oh while we're talking about it i have a keen interest in anything automotive and as a result have quite a few contacts that collect rare cars, i have one contact that has asked me to look out for a car from the medievil period ?? no-one has ever seen one but they must have existed as how else would there have been a medievil warm period.

If anyone knows of any tucked away in a barn somewhere let me know
anthonyml is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2015, 11:07 PM   #9
slimithy
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 324
Likes: 142 (89 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceasar909 View Post
that you fell at the first fence as soon as you mentioned global warming.
You coudln't have just quoted his last line, no?
Why does everyone feel compelled to quote walls of text all the time on these forums.
slimithy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2015, 11:09 PM   #10
mrclub
Inactive
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 447
Likes: 3 (3 Posts)
Default

They want to stay in the EU, So does that not make them pretty pointless?
mrclub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2015, 11:36 PM   #11
bendoon
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 12,954
Likes: 1,346 (693 Posts)
Default

They are in favour of the EU and open borders so they are no different to the liblabcons. How can letting millions of immigrants into the country even be considered green with all the extra energy required for transport and heating, what a fraud they are.
__________________
The Beast from the sea with 7 heads, 10 horns and 10 crowns has been wounded to one of the heads, the 2 horned beast from the earth commanded us to worship the 7 headed beast but on 23rd June 2016 we said no.


Don't forget, everything is foretold you just need to have the eyes to see and the ears to hear.
bendoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2015, 11:58 PM   #12
mrclub
Inactive
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 447
Likes: 3 (3 Posts)
Default

Greens debunked in a few posts.
Fact.
mrclub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2015, 03:44 AM   #13
oz93666
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: UK citizen living in Thailand jungle
Posts: 8,132
Likes: 3,956 (2,160 Posts)
Default

What the NWO fears most is you voting for an independent candidate. In the UK independents have 3 mps compared to 1 from green party.
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2015, 12:45 PM   #14
wandering_sufi
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Under the stairs
Posts: 2,596
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

What's the Green Party's take on nuclear energy?

I'll answer that myself - A really stupid one. I'll be damned if they get voted in
__________________
If Tehran insists on combining the Persian imperial tradition with contemporary Islamic fervor,
then a collision with America — and, indeed, with its negotiating partners of the Six — is unavoidable.
Iran simply cannot be permitted to fulfill a dream of imperial rule in a region of such importance to the rest of the world.

- Henry Kissinger
wandering_sufi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2015, 01:14 PM   #15
mightiswrong
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 7,160
Likes: 231 (177 Posts)
Default

What is stupid about not building nuclear power stations?
mightiswrong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2015, 01:26 PM   #16
wandering_sufi
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Under the stairs
Posts: 2,596
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightiswrong View Post
What is stupid about not building nuclear power stations?
Because nuclear energy is the way forward.

And they have no argument about their ridiculous anti-nuclear stance, their website is filled with "it's dangerous, fukushima, chernobyl, blah blah blah" typical drivel from anti-nuclear retards

Until they drop their Greenpeace-esqe anti-science naïvety then they will never be taken seriously
__________________
If Tehran insists on combining the Persian imperial tradition with contemporary Islamic fervor,
then a collision with America — and, indeed, with its negotiating partners of the Six — is unavoidable.
Iran simply cannot be permitted to fulfill a dream of imperial rule in a region of such importance to the rest of the world.

- Henry Kissinger
wandering_sufi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2015, 01:37 PM   #17
mightiswrong
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 7,160
Likes: 231 (177 Posts)
Default

Dead end nuclear. You can't vote for it and look yourself in the mirror. Can you guarantee it will be safe and will you be there for millions of years to look after the waste? If you want nuclear then presumably you are volunteering to have the powerstation in your area. I mean surely you wouldn't consider voting to put something harmful in somebody elses neighbourhood?
mightiswrong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2015, 06:13 PM   #18
wandering_sufi
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Under the stairs
Posts: 2,596
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightiswrong View Post
Dead end nuclear. You can't vote for it and look yourself in the mirror. Can you guarantee it will be safe and will you be there for millions of years to look after the waste? If you want nuclear then presumably you are volunteering to have the powerstation in your area. I mean surely you wouldn't consider voting to put something harmful in somebody elses neighbourhood?
You still haven't offered an explanation to why a nuclear power station is "harmful"

I grew up about 3 miles from a power station. There's nothing harmful about it.
I would quite happily have a power station built in my current area.

Concerning waste, 96% of it is recycled and re-enriched into new fuel and other uses. The other 4% HLW is also being looked into to being recycled and used for other things too. Besides the storage for this waste is absolutely secure and actually earthquake proof.

There have been examples of uranium deposits in the earth producing large nuclear reactions billions of years ago, and still to this day the waste hasn't even moved despite seismic activity. So the point of having to "look after the waste" for millions of years is nothing to be concerned about
__________________
If Tehran insists on combining the Persian imperial tradition with contemporary Islamic fervor,
then a collision with America — and, indeed, with its negotiating partners of the Six — is unavoidable.
Iran simply cannot be permitted to fulfill a dream of imperial rule in a region of such importance to the rest of the world.

- Henry Kissinger

Last edited by wandering_sufi; 18-01-2015 at 06:15 PM.
wandering_sufi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2015, 06:19 PM   #19
dentedarthur
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 10,983
Likes: 21 (21 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightiswrong View Post
Dead end nuclear. You can't vote for it and look yourself in the mirror. Can you guarantee it will be safe and will you be there for millions of years to look after the waste? If you want nuclear then presumably you are volunteering to have the powerstation in your area. I mean surely you wouldn't consider voting to put something harmful in somebody elses neighbourhood?
The waste is the fuel
dentedarthur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2015, 07:02 PM   #20
mightiswrong
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 7,160
Likes: 231 (177 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wandering_sufi View Post
You still haven't offered an explanation to why a nuclear power station is "harmful"
Some guys reckon rape isn't harming anyone either. Some people say women eventually relax and enjoy it because they have been brainwashed by the nuclear industry amoung others into having no idea what harmful or no means. I didn't need to offer an explanation since I knew you would probably make your own bed.

Last edited by mightiswrong; 18-01-2015 at 07:23 PM.
mightiswrong is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:11 AM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.