Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News > Politics / Elections

View Poll Results: Is Ron Paul Controlled Opposition?
yes 21 35.59%
No 27 45.76%
Not sure? 11 18.64%
Voters: 59. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-06-2012, 04:43 PM   #21
truthspoon
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by parenthesis View Post
I don't believe that all freemasons are evil, or even most of them.
No freemason on earth is a free agent.

He is making promises that he will never be able to deliver in a million years.

Freemasons are controlled by their lodge and their brothers and they work toward a set agenda.

The fact that he so freely gives out masonic handshakes shows that he is still an active freemason.

I wonder what the point of Ron Paul is.

Probably to trick Americans into believing the political process offers them any kind of alternative and is worth their money and attention.

Last edited by truthspoon; 03-06-2012 at 04:43 PM.
truthspoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 04:48 PM   #22
eurofighter

Even though I like AJ's shows, especially his "rabble" speaches, (imagine if AJ visited the UK today lol ), I don't understand why he ALWAYS FALL OUT with people.

He used to criticize David Icke before, fell out with Peter Joseph and Jeff Rense. Interesting to note that Henry Makow calls Rense and Alex Jones false op.

Anyway, We will probably still hear tarpley on press tv and Russia today. For the sake of the truth movement, hopefully him and Alex get back to good terms soon.
eurofighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 04:51 PM   #23
rolf harris
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by parenthesis View Post

If you think continuing the status quo is better than stopping the wars, ending the fed and the cronyism, then by all means, hate on Paul. If you have nothing better to offer, kindly shut up. It's the noble thing to do.
I'd like it if he would get elected just to see exactly what he would do but he is an old man and I don't see him running for office again. Perhaps you should step back into the real world and out of fantasy land thinking Ron Paul even had a chance to become a candidate, it's not noble but reality sucks huh.
rolf harris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 04:51 PM   #24
majestic1

You guys know that argument was from 2011 right ?

Tarpley and AJ are pals again, he is a regular on the show,
AJ just interviewed him yesterday at the Bilderberg protests.

Last edited by majestic1; 03-06-2012 at 04:59 PM.
majestic1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 05:01 PM   #25
eurofighter

Quote:
Originally Posted by majestic1 View Post
You guys know that argument was from 2011 right ?

Tarpley and AJ are pals again, he is a regular on the show,
AJ just interviewed him yesterday at the Bilderberg protests.
no it was from yesterday
eurofighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 05:42 PM   #26
isuncertain

Is the above before or after the video in the OP?

Edit: This is the entire interview. I scanned to the end because I presumed that was where the spat would have occurred, when in fact its right at the beginning.

Last edited by isuncertain; 03-06-2012 at 06:07 PM.
isuncertain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 06:00 PM   #27
bluegrazz

Tarpley is 100% right (on this issue)

If you look at my post history you would see that I was a HUGE Ron Paul supporter and that I voted and helped to promote Rand Paul for Governor of KY... I woke up pretty quickly to Rands agenda (who won based on his fathers name )

The Pauls are controlled opposition. Period. And dangerous- Thats why Jones supports them so much.

EDIT: Here is an example of who should have won Governor if KY-
Notice everything this gubernatorial candidate stands for- First thing he would do is ground the National Guard Helicopters- For those of you complaining about "drones" you have no idea what its like to have three helicopters hovering 15 feet over your property searching for Cannabis- Dont worry, Rand Paul immediately gave more money/power to the National Guard and increased helicopter patrols- He also placed undercover police all around KY to catch "Tobacco smugglers") authorized checkpoints on the roadways and random Police Stops and even Motel searches (Police converge on Motels and go room to room searching and doing "warrant checks")-

Along comes Rand Paul from seemingly nowhere (but with a father who was famous as a "freedom candidate and who also had some great ideals about freedom) who wins the KY Governorship... Less than 2 years later KY goes from being one of the freest States to a total Police State. I could list the reasons why but the Internet isnt big enough to contain all the data lol-

I will say I moved the Hell out of KY because of the Paul agenda-

Edit: Heres what you get with a Paul in office Its not what they SAY- its what they DO. And if you folks think people are going to fight back- KY is one of the most heavily armed States in the Nation and nobody is doing anything - At all...

Last edited by bluegrazz; 03-06-2012 at 06:26 PM.
bluegrazz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 06:32 PM   #28
stelios
Banned

I believe Ron Paul is good.
Webster Tarpley makes some good points but you have to remember.
A presidential candidate who has been a twelve term congressman has to have made alliances and allies.
Ron Paul is 100% clean and i really hope he wins.
He has a good chance of winning a brokered convention.
stelios is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 06:39 PM   #29
bluegrazz

Quote:
Originally Posted by stelios View Post
I believe Ron Paul is good.
Webster Tarpley makes some good points but you have to remember.
A presidential candidate who has been a twelve term congressman has to have made alliances and allies.
Ron Paul is 100% clean and i really hope he wins.
He has a good chance of winning a brokered convention.
Thats what was said about Rand as well (essentially) who came and beat out real freedom candidates ONLY because of his fathers name which gave him name recognition.

Rand also talked a very good game about freedom- Unfortunately he meant more freedom to the Police , National Guard and Corporations and at the detriment of citizens.

EDIT: Also notice how Jones and other "alternative news" makes HUGE NOISE about Rand Paul fighting TSA- Fighting the "Police State"- Google Rand Paul Police State and he will LOOK like a hero... But why no mention EVER about the policies he has brought to KY like Police Roadblocks stopping and searching every car , the National Guard and State Police Cannabis eradication , Motel Raids, etc, etc, etc... Never a word about THAT.

Only Heroic Rand Paul fighting the TSA Police State . Makes him LOOK like one of "us".

Last edited by bluegrazz; 03-06-2012 at 07:02 PM.
Old 03-06-2012, 07:10 PM   #30
stelios
Banned

So who would you rather have?
O'Bummer?
Or Mittens?
Surely Ron Paul or Rand Paul are 100 times better than the alternatives.
stelios is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 07:20 PM   #31
bluegrazz

Quote:
O'Bummer?
Or Mittens?
Neither. Dont fall in that trap.

See, this is exactly what they did with Obama (to the Libs) and now they are doing it to "us".

Between Mittins and Obama- Hmmmmmm (tough one-) I choose not to Vote.

See, this was MY REASONING for supporting Paul for KY Governor. He talked a good deal about "my views", about "freedom" about the "Nanny State" , about "Big Government" and the "War on drugs".

There were better Candidates (Libertarian) but I felt they could not win and thus I supported (*and Campaigned for) Rand Paul... Look what we got.

-Less Freedom
-Bigger Nanny State
-Bigger Government (against the People) smaller Government (for Corporations)
-Increased War On Drugs to include Cigarettes.

We got check points for Gods sake-

So again- It isnt what they SAY. And it isnt a "who do you want, Obama, Mitt or Paul" as that is THE TRAP.

I will be voting a straight Libertarian ticket this year- Although I know its in Vain.

EDIT: I also disagree with a host of Libertarian views- But they are the only hope IMO. Paul is a trap.

Last edited by bluegrazz; 03-06-2012 at 07:22 PM.
Old 03-06-2012, 07:40 PM   #32
bluegrazz

Rand Paul crys about the TSA and their "illegal searches" and assholes like Jones give him a platform... Looks good.

Why no mention of this going on in Rands State?

This is FAR WORSE than the TSA.

Here is the "Roadblock registry"- Notice how many Kentucky roadblocks... At these roadblocks all passengers and driver are searched (along with their car) and asked for their PAPERS. http://www.roadblock.org/roadblocks/Kentucky/

Why does AJ support this guy? Why no stories about this? Why scream about the TSA (big deal, most people dont fly) when THIS is happening and Rand Paul is the reason.

Last edited by bluegrazz; 03-06-2012 at 07:45 PM.
Old 03-06-2012, 07:59 PM   #33
wakeup2nwo

Quote:
O'Bummer?
Or Mittens?
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluegrazz View Post
Neither. Dont fall in that trap.

See, this is exactly what they did with Obama (to the Libs) and now they are doing it to "us".

Between Mittins and Obama- Hmmmmmm (tough one-) I choose not to Vote.

See, this was MY REASONING for supporting Paul for KY Governor. He talked a good deal about "my views", about "freedom" about the "Nanny State" , about "Big Government" and the "War on drugs".

There were better Candidates (Libertarian) but I felt they could not win and thus I supported (*and Campaigned for) Rand Paul... Look what we got.

-Less Freedom
-Bigger Nanny State
-Bigger Government (against the People) smaller Government (for Corporations)
-Increased War On Drugs to include Cigarettes.

We got check points for Gods sake-

So again- It isnt what they SAY. And it isnt a "who do you want, Obama, Mitt or Paul" as that is THE TRAP.

I will be voting a straight Libertarian ticket this year- Although I know its in Vain.

EDIT: I also disagree with a host of Libertarian views- But they are the only hope IMO. Paul is a trap.
How about you don't vote at all? done encourage them.
"Its plain to see that the seeds from you and me, will be the ones that lead us towards unity, that's if we treat them right, must teach them right, raise your kids better than you was and see what it does" EDI - Outlawz
wakeup2nwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 08:08 PM   #34
bluegrazz

Quote:
Originally Posted by wakeup2nwo View Post
How about you don't vote at all? done encourage them.
Right- I pretty much agree.

However LOCAL POLITICS are still (for the most part) the only way to have any power- I stand by my local reps... The City Council may not have a ton of power, they may be corrupt but they CAN enact laws to make your life better.

I could give examples but I wont because my Local Reps suck right now lol- Trying to change that.
Old 03-06-2012, 08:47 PM   #35
pippin

apparently some 'source' at the bilderberg conference let it slip that they were planning to 'get rid' of Ron Paul. How true that is, I dont know. So he's either a big threat to them, or a freemason thats done the dirty on the rest of them.

"Stay awake, dont nod or dream" ~Mary Poppins~
pippin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 09:22 PM   #36
pippin

Quote:
Originally Posted by pippin View Post
apparently some 'source' at the bilderberg conference let it slip that they were planning to 'get rid' of Ron Paul. How true that is, I dont know. So he's either a big threat to them, or a freemason thats done the dirty on the rest of them.
found the video

"Stay awake, dont nod or dream" ~Mary Poppins~
pippin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 09:36 PM   #37
noncooperation

Quote:
Originally Posted by wakeup2nwo View Post
Well one of them are wrong. Jones acts like a muppet whether hes right or wrong. tarpley stays on topic.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WhRgMvjII3s#!
I think Jones is drunk

There 'should be' 1000's of REAL, high quality photograph's of earth from space/moon all over the internet - WHERE ARE THEY?!
noncooperation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 09:39 PM   #38
bluegrazz

Quote:
Originally Posted by pippin View Post
The Illuminati. Rulers of the World. Bringers of Chaos. Controlers of Laws. Printers of Money.

Yes folks, they own Governments, Police and media- But they have not yet put a tap or tail on Jim Tucker to find his ultra secret sources he has been publicly talking about for years.

But trust Infowars, Alex Jones, Jim Tucker , Gerald Celente and the rest when they tell you who you should support and who is the "Freedom Candidate". And I thought Faux newsheads were uninformed Zombies.

-But Damn AJ's production values are getting slick.

Last edited by bluegrazz; 03-06-2012 at 09:39 PM.
Old 03-06-2012, 09:49 PM   #39
badtv

jones trying to make tarpley look dumb

badtv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 09:51 PM   #40
nude world order
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by noncooperation View Post
I think Jones is drunk
I actually thought that at first listen. Then I thought he was maybe just pissed that someone was saying he was wrong.

But I think he actually is genuinely scared that Ron paul is getting exposed.

I always thought jones was just a businessman but listening to this he may really be cointelpro.
nude world order is offline   Reply With Quote