Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News > Politics / Elections

Old 14-04-2015, 09:02 PM   #81
grannie27

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightiswrong View Post
Ffs don't tell the kippers that. More of them might come across the channel.

It does not cover:

The EHIC is not a substitute or replacement for private travel insurance. You should always take out an appropriate private policy in addition to carrying your EHIC.
It will not cover the costs of private healthcare or services that are not part of the state healthcare system.
It will not cover the costs of being brought back to the UK.
It will not allow you to go abroad to specifically receive treatment (including going abroad to give birth).
The card may not be used in some regions, as there may be no state provided healthcare available.
grannie27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-2015, 09:40 PM   #82
john white

Quote:
Originally Posted by grannie27 View Post
Worth a read..............

https://milkcartonftw.wordpress.com/...w-world-order/
Quote:
This year I voted for the first time ever and I voted for UKIP. I’ve never voted before because I firmly believe all the parties are the same, and if less and less people vote eventually non voters will out number voters. This is the case right now and if a party ever emerged with a leader that was truly different who actually had the peoples interest at heart then everyone who thought like me could vote for them and boom! We would have changed history.

I believe that party to be UKIP and the leader of that party to be Nigel Farage and here is why. Bear with me, it’s a long journey. My journey started when I watched the second plane slam into the twin towers and I began to question why.

There is a much bigger situation at play here which 99% of people don’t have a clue about but, it is very important that people understand. All the information is there, you know it all ready, it’s on the TV and in the newspapers but you don’t know it’s all connected. I’m going to help you join the dots.
Welcome Granny, I've kept a seat warm for your return, in fine pugilistic form today.

Having read this thread in full firstly how gratifying it is to see the left is starting to panic same as the Tories to the erosion of BOTH their voter bases to UKIP. Here is a TRUE 3rd power in British politics already driving the agenda's of both "main" parties before the election has even taken place

2014 Euro's were won by UKIP not because of MSM coverage but most assuredly despite it: it could not conceivably have been a more negative campaign, and it failed miserably. Admittedly, UKIP in 2014 got a kickstart with Farage's now legendary demolition of Nick Clegg over 2 debates, but overridingly 2014 was won for UKIP by the Internet. Now, entering the half way point of the election campaign, it starts to get VERY interesting

Re: negative comments re UKIP or voting in general, my position is I'm simply not interested at this point. I don't consider not voting to be relevant in 2015 because ultimately not voting is a negative use of energy: not voting needs to be turned into a positive force, and that is far harder to do, and it simply isn't going to manifest this time around. Voting for what you actually believe in is therefore a must, and that is exactly what I intend to do

Why?

Because I fully confirm the analysis of the OP in this thread, UKIP is against the NWO agenda, to succeed it needs both our support AND our participation, but that's ok, because to succeed we MUST come together. Who does not want to put their approval on the INDEPENDANCE Party? Is the old brand "United Kingdom" REALLY so toxic we cannot have a Reformation for the 21st Century?

Some food for thought, I trust

https://www.facebook.com/john.white.50596013
john white is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-2015, 09:57 PM   #83
strummer101
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by john white View Post
Welcome Granny, I've kept a seat warm for your return, in fine pugilistic form today.

Having read this thread in full firstly how gratifying it is to see the left is starting to panic same as the Tories to the erosion of BOTH their voter bases to UKIP. Here is a TRUE 3rd power in British politics already driving the agenda's of both "main" parties before the election has even taken place

2014 Euro's were won by UKIP not because of MSM coverage but most assuredly despite it: it could not conceivably have been a more negative campaign, and it failed miserably. Admittedly, UKIP in 2014 got a kickstart with Farage's now legendary demolition of Nick Clegg over 2 debates, but overridingly 2014 was won for UKIP by the Internet. Now, entering the half way point of the election campaign, it starts to get VERY interesting

Re: negative comments re UKIP or voting in general, my position is I'm simply not interested at this point. I don't consider not voting to be relevant in 2015 because ultimately not voting is a negative use of energy: not voting needs to be turned into a positive force, and that is far harder to do, and it simply isn't going to manifest this time around. Voting for what you actually believe in is therefore a must, and that is exactly what I intend to do

Why?

Because I fully confirm the analysis of the OP in this thread, UKIP is against the NWO agenda, to succeed it needs both our support AND our participation, but that's ok, because to succeed we MUST come together. Who does not want to put their approval on the INDEPENDANCE Party? Is the old brand "United Kingdom" REALLY so toxic we cannot have a Reformation for the 21st Century?

I am heartened by your intention to cast a positive vote.

I do not see the UKIP surge at this time, they are steady at around 12% - 13, maybe down a little from twelve months ago.

They will certainly take votes from the party that shat them into existence, although this will be countered by SNP gains in Scotland.

It's a mug's game in this election more than any other to predict, but here goes....Tories will get around 34% Labour 31%, likely they will have around the same amount of seats, Ashcroft's latest polling says Labour doing better in 'key marginal' seats.

Labour to govern with SNP support.

Only thing that is certain is that it will be worth staying up to the early hours with a couple of quality bottles for company.
strummer101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-2015, 10:12 PM   #84
john white

Quote:
I do not see the UKIP surge at this time, they are steady at around 12% - 13, maybe down a little from twelve months ago.
The MSM polls are all out for the simple reason of methodology: First the poll asks who people voted for in 2010. If they then say "I don't know" when asked who they will vote for in 2015, the polls count them as voting as they did in 2010. In the first three weeks of the campaign people have been reluctant to express their support for UKIP, but when questioned, a big intention is building underneath. I would further argue that recent attempts by "Another Angry Voice" etc to portray UKIP as posh is pointless if trying to persuade ex tories to return from UKIP, but vital when trying to stem the heamorage of labour votes

UKIP is now breaking out of the the model the MSM has tried to portray it as: "the right of the tories": its now seen as standing up for everyone and tellingly UKIP was recently described as being an alternative LABOUR party

http://www.conservativehome.com/plat...ride-mp-3.html

https://yougov.co.uk/news/2014/10/10...-ukip-gets-pe/

But its on social media that UKIP is really winning the election debates, and given that Farage has campaigned on facts the LIBLABCON does not want to admit, UKIP continues to have credibility and just maybe something unprecedented might take place in 3 weeks

I would be satisfied with 20% of the popular vote. Some seats would be nice, and have psychological value, and ofc enough of them UKIP will be able to force a referendum THIS YEAR, but it makes little difference If either Labour or Tories have enough to form a government (with support from others) as long as Westminster remains the Administrator for Brussels

^ That's the key fact, and once people grasp it, the LIBLABCON Vote is done

Nothing like an idea whose time has come

Old 14-04-2015, 10:14 PM   #85
mightiswrong
Banned

Quote:
ARTIST TAXI DRIVER
‏@chunkymark

Nigel Farage Freeman City of London >> @TheRealTheebb UKIP have taken down this
http://www.ukip.org/content/latest-n...city-of-london
https://twitter.com/chunkymark/statu...27325502582785

Quote:
NIGEL GRANTED FREEDOM OF CITY OF
LONDON
Tuesday, 7th February 2012
On the day that the House of Commons debated a wages policy, UKIP Leader Nigel Farage was granted the Freedom of the City of London.
Following a ceremony at the Chamberlain’s Court in the City’s Guildhall, Nigel said: “I am delighted and honoured to have been inducted as a Freeman of the City of London. My father, grandfather have spent their working lives in the Square Mile, as did I for the first 15 years of mine. Now my sons are doing the same.”The oath that I was required to swear calls upon me to, ‘Maintain the Franchises and Customs (of the City), and will keep this City harmless’
http://countdowntozerotime.com/2014/...thchild-agent/

Last edited by mightiswrong; 14-04-2015 at 10:24 PM.
mightiswrong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-2015, 10:14 PM   #86
john white

Quote:
I am heartened by your intention to cast a positive vote.
Means more than anything else:

"To thine own self be true"

Old 14-04-2015, 10:34 PM   #87
john white

If we can unite to sort the EU out, watch the City of London shit itself

It's a small country you know

Of course Farage has city connections, balance that against him turning his back on the City and the insane amount of work he has put in as an MEP for the last 16 years

Sorry, but to unify we have to get past our own prejudices

If UKIP is put into a position to deliver, like Syrzia, and fails, then all hell would break lose, as it probably will in Greece before the end of the summer

If UKIP is put into a position to deliver, and does, we will have a reformed United Kingdom with a restored parliament, an English assembly, a right to referendum and a hell of a lot more, plus UKIP's manifesto is the only one properly costed to the current economic system

Once we have control of the country soley under the hands of people sackable by the British Electorate, other reforms WILL follow, just like they have in Iceland, if nothing else because the City of London would like to offload £1.5 trillion in debt as well!

We will talk of Masonry and the dualism of white and black "hats" another time

Just remember its all illusion next to the ONE

Old 15-04-2015, 06:26 AM   #88
grannie27

Quote:

Why?

Thanks John ,nice to be back ....and to read a voice of reason again .
grannie27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2015, 04:26 PM   #89
lochinvar
Inactive

And now a party political broadcast by the United Kingdom Independence Party.....lol

What next? Voting for change? Fighting for peace? lol
lochinvar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2015, 04:41 PM   #90
coooweee
Inactive

My old man, an ex docker, wound up in a job at Guildhall for the last ten years of his working life, he's a freeman of London.

Meaningless. Unless you have sheep.
coooweee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2015, 04:44 PM   #91
alf hearted
Banned

It's like you've never heard of tokenism.
alf hearted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2015, 04:47 PM   #92
coooweee
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by alf hearted View Post
It's like you've never heard of tokenism.
Err it's like you haven't.

By the way, bit late now, but they are debating on LBC the UKIP hating station, Is UKIP racist, Black and Asian callers saying NO, do you think they're a bit thick alf?
coooweee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2015, 08:13 PM   #93
dragond

Quote:
If we can unite to sort the EU out, watch the City of London shit itself

It's a small country you know

Of course Farage has city connections, balance that against him turning his back on the City and the insane amount of work he has put in as an MEP for the last 16 years

Sorry, but to unify we have to get past our own prejudices

If UKIP is put into a position to deliver, like Syrzia, and fails, then all hell would break lose, as it probably will in Greece before the end of the summer

If UKIP is put into a position to deliver, and does, we will have a reformed United Kingdom with a restored parliament, an English assembly, a right to referendum and a hell of a lot more, plus UKIP's manifesto is the only one properly costed to the current economic system

Once we have control of the country soley under the hands of people sackable by the British Electorate, other reforms WILL follow, just like they have in Iceland, if nothing else because the City of London would like to offload £1.5 trillion in debt as well!

We will talk of Masonry and the dualism of white and black "hats" another time

Just remember its all illusion next to the ONE
Excellent points John. This is what people are forgetting. Sure you can choose not to vote and waste the chance to kick the LibLaCon stranglehold on the phoney british politics. If UKIP does get in and does not do what it promised then shit will kick off faster than if any other party gets in and do what it usually does. There will be no uproar if the usual suspects takes this election but it will not be the same if UKIP wins.
As an immigrant who grew up in this country i will be voting UKIP.
Not because i believe in this political theatre but to shake things up from within whether or not they (UKIP) keep their campain promises.
Interesting times

D
Old 17-04-2015, 11:13 PM   #94
john white

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragond View Post
Excellent points John. This is what people are forgetting. Sure you can choose not to vote and waste the chance to kick the LibLaCon stranglehold on the phoney british politics. If UKIP does get in and does not do what it promised then shit will kick off faster than if any other party gets in and do what it usually does. There will be no uproar if the usual suspects takes this election but it will not be the same if UKIP wins.
Not because i believe in this political theatre but to shake things up from within whether or not they (UKIP) keep their campain promises.
Interesting times

D
Brilliant dragon, you've got me with crystal clarity, and I feel you see that the way out of this is with positivity and pro-actively supporting what we feel is right: after all, if we want a real democracy, its our responsibility to supply the demos, there's no free ride to a free society

Establishments, of all kind, represent a state of mind, a point of view, a way of explaining the world that people submit to, consensually or otherwise

Opportunities to strike a blow against these kinds of bubble realities create the shockwaves that open the door to infinite possibility

Oh btw, May 7th will be the first time I have voted in 23 years.... its not like I'm a voting addict:P most of the time I would say "don't vote it only encourages them"

But not this time

Old 17-04-2015, 11:34 PM   #95
mightiswrong
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragond View Post
This is why you shouldn't vote for a party even if it is UKip. The important thing is the sound individuals that will prevent any wrong votes such as was accomplished by Labour with the Iraq war vote or the enabling act acheived by the nazis.

Last edited by mightiswrong; 17-04-2015 at 11:39 PM.
Old 18-04-2015, 04:23 PM   #96
dragond

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightiswrong View Post
This is why you shouldn't vote for a party even if it is UKip. The important thing is the sound individuals that will prevent any wrong votes such as was accomplished by Labour with the Iraq war vote or the enabling act acheived by the nazis.

Mate please re-read my previous post as well as John's and try to understand what we're saying. You are completely missing the point. This may very well be the last time that the ordinary citizens have the illusion of 'voting' to 'change' things. Not that it makes any difference now BUT people seem to think it does. When you take that away from the people then the only way to 'change' things in the future will be through violence and blood shed, which will only suit the people in charge since we can't even carry a blade longer than 3 inches to protect ourself before we are labeled as a criminal looking at 5 years prison sentence.

Not voting or spoiling the vote does nothing positive. Don't forget last election, where the turn out was around 50%. Did that change anything? They still assumed power and carried on business as usual while raping the ordinary citizens of their freedoms, family life, health and future.

To put it short, for me, Ukip is the salt that the TPTB will end up putting in their tea and it is going to taste bitter if UKIP wins. Not because UKIP won't have any stooges working for them, no doubt there will be BUT the status quo would by then had a good shake down/up, which will in turn no doubt wake even more people up to the BS that is this system.

On the other hand if UKIP does win and keeps it's campaign promises, would that be such a bad thing? To be able to govern your own nation without outside, unaccountable interfrence?

D

Last edited by dragond; 18-04-2015 at 04:24 PM.
dragond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2015, 07:57 PM   #97
mightiswrong
Banned

I was trying to say that the vote should be because of the quality of the candidate rather than the party they come from and not voting for actual candidates has caused problems in the past. Quoting myself:

Quote:
The trick is to convince people to vote for parties then you can get 18 year olds in and people don't even know the candidate they are voting for. This allows parties to field tool candidates on the strength of their party marketing campaigns and not the actual candidates so that they can then control those mps and corrupt the country.
Quote:
Dude this is no law. It is a mind control technique to pervert our democracy that was used last time and the time before and the time before that (particularly blair used it but probably before too). It is easy to get a good government.

RT: The thing about the liblabcon is they don't even promote their own candidates and run negative campaigns. This clearly makes them unelectable.

So the previous paragraph is the inverse mind control technique to force parties to display their candidates. Shine a light on what actually matters the actual candidates.
Well it is plain to see once you are aware of the technique. And once people are aware of it the technique works against its designers. My guess is that nazi psychiatrists perfected the idea and used it to get the nazis elected but this is just a guess. The problem is people do not think about things before they accept ideas.

It is called the house of commons because it is the house of the communities. This clearly means you vote for a candidate in the interests of your community. It is not the house of parties. If it was the house of parties then it would make sense to vote for a party but our ancestors didn't set up a house of parties.
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...=290526&page=6
pg 6, 7, and 10

This is to also say that when Natalie Bennett goes on the debate and the first thing she says is about one of the other candidates in her party (albeit Lucas) it is a good thing. Or when you go on the green party site there is actually candidates right there on the homepage which can't be said for ukip or labour or the conservatives. So we have a parlour that displays it's flavours to use the analogy from that thread linked above or atleast relatively speaking coz I really do think that the quality of ones candidates should be the primary selling point for any party and not doing so is like turning up drunk and speeding on your driving test.

Last edited by mightiswrong; 18-04-2015 at 08:26 PM.