Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat > Forum Talent / Promote Yourself

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 11-12-2009, 09:55 PM   #1
misterethoughts
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 218
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default The Code To The Matrix by Sevan (My Favorite Book)

I have finished reading a great book called: "The Code To The Matrix by Sevan." I would like to recommend the book and the forum, where you can learn more. The book is Free to download!

The Code To The Matrix by Sevan: http://www.scribd.com/doc/17426863/T...rix-Final-Copy
Forum: http://thewords.ning.com

Last edited by misterethoughts; 11-12-2009 at 09:56 PM.
misterethoughts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 08:42 AM   #2
misterethoughts
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 218
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Thoughts?
misterethoughts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 01:41 PM   #3
enga
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Springtime!
Posts: 2,330
Likes: 5 (5 Posts)
Default

Thankyou, I'm just starting it now....read a few pages. Interesting and pleasant read.
enga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 06:23 PM   #4
turquoisefire777
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 6,147
Likes: 673 (557 Posts)
Default

everytime i try to download the document abode tell me it has not downloaded correctly, and is irreparable.......?>>>?
turquoisefire777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2009, 08:42 AM   #5
misterethoughts
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 218
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Check out this website called: http://thewords.ning.com/
misterethoughts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2009, 11:50 PM   #6
misterethoughts
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 218
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Interesting huh? !
misterethoughts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-12-2009, 02:04 AM   #7
relentless
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 3,298
Likes: 69 (40 Posts)
Default

Have read half way through so far, it is very interesting.. Do you know how the author got his info?
__________________
"The body is made for moving"
- K Mulholland
relentless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-12-2009, 10:44 PM   #8
jp13
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 2,103
Likes: 40 (28 Posts)
Default

I can't download it from http://thewords.ning.com/ it keeps saying the file is corrupted...
__________________
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes."

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation." - Herbert Spencer

Last edited by jp13; 17-12-2009 at 10:45 PM. Reason: add website address
jp13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-12-2009, 11:14 PM   #9
misterethoughts
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 218
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

I sent you a message in your pm. Check it!
misterethoughts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-12-2009, 05:22 AM   #10
nnamndi
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 1
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default Code To The Matrix Is A Fraud

This guy that wrote The Code To The Marix is a disinformation agent and a fraud. He plagerized most of his work. The Facts are here:

http://www.lenonhonorfilms.com/Spiri...ostor3427.html

He calls himself "Sevan" and he says his real name is James Evans Bomaer III, but who knows? He is a plagiarizer.
nnamndi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-12-2009, 06:22 PM   #11
neutral
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: 000
Posts: 415
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nnamndi View Post
This guy that wrote The Code To The Marix is a disinformation agent and a fraud. He plagerized most of his work. The Facts are here:

http://www.lenonhonorfilms.com/Spiri...ostor3427.html

He calls himself "Sevan" and he says his real name is James Evans Bomaer III, but who knows? He is a plagiarizer.
How do you know ? When the FACT becomes FACT ?
neutral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-12-2009, 09:16 PM   #12
agruvchic
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 88
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

This is true. Sevan is a FRAUD, a LIAR, he copied ALL of his work in addition to going out of his way to damage the credibility of Stewart Swerdlow
"Blue blood, true blood" and also Lenon Honor.

http://www.lenonhonorfilms.com/Spiri...ostor3427.html

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/soul-vi...itual-impostor

Some of us went to his Youtube page (innerstanding) and posted comments exposing him and he deleted all of them and also disabled comments from his work. Take the time to listen to the radio show. (2nd link) I have deleted him from all my media and am speaking out about it as well.
agruvchic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-12-2009, 06:04 PM   #13
yeshua
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 358
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

I wouldn't go as far as to say ALL of his work is plagiarized. From my understanding it is only Appendix B and a couple of other things. Also, how is he a disinformation agent if he used Stewart Swerdlow's words? If he's an agent then I guess Stewart is too.
yeshua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-12-2009, 06:44 PM   #14
neutral
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: 000
Posts: 415
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

I think we all need to relax a bit more, when time comes we will know who's right and who's wrong. to much electricity burns fuse box.
neutral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-03-2010, 11:23 PM   #15
innerstanding
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 57
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default Sevan

Indeed people are always looking for someone to crucify when they are on the "Christ Program". These same individuals casting stones are the same ones who have never lifted a finger to assist humanity, they sit back in their chairs and judge as if someone placed them in that position. I admit my errors with Appendix B and I have since detached the work as it was only 24 pages added to a 250 page masterpiece given from "free" by the way for more clarity.

The matter at hand is still ascension and many are on the brink, some have crossed over, and some have just begun, so We meet you at all phases. www.resistance2010.com As for the hecklers, well wait until you get a load of the "V". www.matrixunderground.com see dossier.

Cordially, James Evans Bomaer III (Sevan) Arch Chariot, Observer of Spheres Prime Mobile
innerstanding is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-06-2010, 03:51 PM   #16
dillanh
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 20
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Exclamation

READ THIS BOOK.

Plagarism doesn't matter. Download the book for free.

The information is what's important.

11 out of 11.

If this is true. Everything makes sense.
dillanh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-06-2010, 03:39 PM   #17
truthspoon
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: North Africa........ The pirate-coast! Yarrh!
Posts: 20,360
Likes: 278 (169 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by innerstanding View Post
Indeed people are always looking for someone to crucify when they are on the "Christ Program". These same individuals casting stones are the same ones who have never lifted a finger to assist humanity, they sit back in their chairs and judge as if someone placed them in that position. I admit my errors with Appendix B and I have since detached the work as it was only 24 pages added to a 250 page masterpiece given from "free" by the way for more clarity.

The matter at hand is still ascension and many are on the brink, some have crossed over, and some have just begun, so We meet you at all phases. www.resistance2010.com As for the hecklers, well wait until you get a load of the "V". www.matrixunderground.com see dossier.

Cordially, James Evans Bomaer III (Sevan) Arch Chariot, Observer of Spheres Prime Mobile

Hello James.

I've read your book.

Parts of it were good.

However you can't quote the bible to support your crusade, then dismiss the book completely whenever you choose. Nor can you evoke the Christ archetype as the 'warrior against the throne of satan' which you seem to be, then blame Christ for the ills of the world.

Nor can you claim that the moon is purer than the sun because after all, as you say, God is 'unbounded energy'. Well, the sun is certainly a source of unbounded energy, in fact it is the source of all life and light, (which are the same thing). The moon receives the light second hand and merely is a reflector of the original light of God, as are all the planets. Venus absorbs much of this light for its own uses and reflects back the occult light of Luciferian consciousnes.

The above explains the Biblical fall of Lucifer, which you seem very interested in, yet again, you dismiss the Bible.

Without religion, hard as it may seem, things would actually be much worse.

The Illuminati are frothing at the mouth to destroy the religions utterly. They have swallowed Christianity and now they're after Islam. I feel parts of your work actually endorse the Illuminati view. This worries me.

As for religion: whoever is the enemy of my enemy is my friend. That's just good tactics.



Anyway you seem to have acquired rather a tarnished reputation..... Shame really because parts of your book are excellent and insightful, similar to the kind of stuff I write in fact. However I do wonder if perhaps there are dubious Luciferian lies mixed with your profound truths.....


Hollow moon? You're 'aving a larf!

However if you're a sincere seeker then what else can I say? All apologies!

Last edited by truthspoon; 21-06-2010 at 04:40 PM.
truthspoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-06-2010, 09:11 PM   #18
marpat
Inactive
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 13,577
Likes: 3 (3 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by misterethoughts View Post
Thoughts?
So you now know what the code is, have you cracked the matrix? did the author?
marpat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2010, 05:24 AM   #19
freeman8
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 9
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Sevan, you need to clear this up; not Appendix B but the rest of your 'code to the matrix' book. Did you repackage & put your name on Stewart Swerdlow's Blue Blood, True Blood: Conflict & Creation?

Some above say that's ok because the message is good; that's like saying Obama's birth certificate is fake but he's helping us so it's ok.

Truth is what we are all here for.
freeman8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2010, 03:54 AM   #20
freeman8
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 9
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default Dismiss False Prophets

Innerstanding, James Evan Bomaer III, aka 'Sevan' - you have been given ample time to respond to requests to resolve this issue, requests were made directly to you on your sites & here; your silence speaks volumes.

The facts are quite simple - you have repeatedly plagiarized many others creative works and given them no credit, instead giving yourself credit for them as original works.

You based your 'resistance2010' movement on such illegitimate publications.

Your attitude to many other researchers is callous, arrogant & disrespectful, all for the purpose of boosting your own credibility, ego & self importance.

And when you were called on these points you issued an insincere dismissive response.

Now, let's use your own words here :

Quote:
Originally Posted by innerstanding View Post
Indeed people are always looking for someone to crucify when they are on the "Christ Program".
And your point is that your're such a christ like figure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by innerstanding View Post
I admit my errors with Appendix B and I have since detached the work as it was only 24 pages added to a 250 page masterpiece given from "free" by the way for more clarity.
Your retraction never gave full credit to the source - Stewart Swerdlow's book 'Blue Blood, True Blood: Conflict & Creation'; if you're honest you know whole other parts of your book were also lifted from other works. And most importantly, no enlightened/ascended master/spiritual being would ever call their own work a masterpiece.

In short, you haven't ascended, crossed over or anything; what you've done is deceive & betray thousands of your followers. Your refusal to be accountable for this means you have accepted taking them down with you to protect the lie - shame on you. Now you are back at the end of the line.

You have no bio, no background, no credibility. You are probably suffering from some form of mind control, psyops/cointelpro operation. Mostly what you are is dismissed.

Goodbye.



References:

Revealing a Spiritual Imposter

http://www.lenonhonorfilms.com/Spiri...ostor3427.html



Blue Blood, True Blood: Conflict & Creation



The Mission

http://www.spiritmythos.org/holy/mission.html

Last edited by freeman8; 19-08-2010 at 03:17 AM.
freeman8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
code, esoteric, matrix, occult, spirituality

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:52 PM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.