Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat > Forum Talent / Promote Yourself

Old 22-07-2007, 09:03 AM   #1
majicdragon
Inactive

Talking I reverse speech files sometimes

The following is what I call a forced extrapolation of a reversed audio file. I've been doing this mostly by first going through the file at regular speed to hear if there is something audibly English in the garble. Then, I turn the speed down to 61.8 % to listen again. (I probably use 61.8%, or phi/1 because of The DaVinci Code. Before that book I didn't know of the golden mean.) It works pretty good. Anyways, after listening regular speed and 61.8% speed, I will turn it down to 38.2% speed. After this, there are usually undeciphered areas of garble which I run through a few different filters, for instance, AU pitch and AU highpass filtres... I force words out by never giving up. A noise, therefore, must be fit with a word in "forced extrapolation". However, where I can't hear a word, i have left "888888" as a marker.

I use Audacity 1.3.3beta for reversing, slowing, and modifying It's free and it's really good.

I come up with some pretty interesting matches, for example, my own name was all I could match to a certain sound. I could only hear the name at certain speed and there were just no other matches for the sound that I knew... so I wrote it down. I was forced to do it!

THIS FILE RUNS JUST OVER TWO MINUTES INTO THE SPEECH, FROM THE END... I just found these results particularly interesting So Im posting what I have on this file even though it is unfinished:

Press Conference by the President February 14, 2007

0 Shouldn’t abuse the master; you think opposite. Know why you receive the daily mix of human massacre. They just should give up. National, he’s Dick Army’s boy. Yeah Mom, just sit here weather we’re abroad. Thought: Here we must renounce from the old faculty, that... the bad man. Uhh, I asked the boss, and was like, “How do we deal with this looser”. Very sophisticated. Damn, I just threw them outside; they’re in. How is that. Funny. Whatever. That’s the way we kill boy. Husband is the law; you guess I’m used to it. Abuses with the steel gallows. Heard it, and we’re very dismal. Whores. Received needle up his throat. We’ll have sealed our minister forever; and I am forever wealthy. Void that. My, you’ve been a battered woman. I have been at fault and I seem rosy. It is so sad I fucked up. Oh shit, you know, maybe its a new chemical. Money is the capitol; they will be bought. It’s just this Eve Olson Going to the funeral with Bush and all the obvious ones.

1 Is there no mercy. You will seek to save all sinners. Those fiendish nickel-men. You will see that she said there was some tear-out with the Double-Illumine. She’s surfing in no friction. Bush Menage-Deux. They think they could flatten us... isn’t that good. Provide they make the war which never they could survive next to us, say south in Royal. This damn bitch, she's been sitting here reading Sybil with “W”. Suppose the Bush-beast is now malignant. Bush-ism, “Were familiar with the/ Fuck, fucked that right up. Whoop, shit. Healthy boy of a symbiote; lets see your muscles; you’re fantastic. Show it. Their man just said we damn our chosen. You will seek the mark from the boss. Made with Andy Uhrig. Forward with morning-death. There is death, shh, December First. Hot-Terror, proceeding to go for it. Remember that there is no mercy; system we’re employing is massive. This will be pleasure. He bought the milk; he brought it on. So now, should we see if this is news. If yes then yes... shoot them.

2 Hold it. They don’t think we’re that wealthy. Fate has told me that she was the harmless victim. Here is the boy of a symbiote. Boy will be stuck with me. You’ll be good... with sugar. New York’s on the news. Should remember, we owe them. 888888888 8 8 88 8 88 8 88 8888888888 Lady says she knows him. She wasn't sweet, innocent... seriously Andy. You’re nervous. SLEEP. You ask the wife, cause Laura was terrified. Should we just shoot December through. She knows that Laura resisted... sacred image of Satan. Whoa, shit. Shh, not supposed to tell you but you might be the first one. Savior, will you save big-foot. 8888 Youth niggers; who’s their mother. They are odd. You should like my philosophy. You can always testify. Thats the way you deal with it. Luciferian cult. Shore that nuke. Should release it. We’re just getting sick of this.

"And when I looked, behold, an hand was sent unto me; and, lo, a roll of a book was therein; And he spread it before me; and it was written within and without: and there was written therein lamentations, and mourning, and woe."

Ezekiel 2 : 9-10

Last edited by majicdragon; 22-07-2007 at 10:26 AM. Reason: fixy fixy
majicdragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2007, 01:21 AM   #2
dondaz

Hi majicdragon,

I sure would like to hear your audio files themselves! Your technique sounds interesting.

Best
dondaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2007, 03:29 PM   #3
majicdragon
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by dondaz View Post
Hi majicdragon,

I sure would like to hear your audio files themselves! Your technique sounds interesting.

Best
Well, my audio files are on the internet in a podcast called, "Presidential Speeches & Remarks". This particular podcast is called, "Press Conference of the President - February 14, 2007".

I Reversed the file using a free audio editor found here: http://audacity.sourceforge.net/download/beta_windows or: http://audacity.sourceforge.net/download/beta_mac

The part I have extrapolated so far is from the end of the file "Press Conference of the President - February 14, 2007", or from the beginning of the reversed file.

If you do get the file and reverse it, play it at 61.8% speed for the first pass and play again @32.1968 to hear syllables easier.

Here is the part of the speech that has been extrapolated from:

I think that we're more likely to achieve our goals when others are involved, as well. I really don't want to put the situation -- let me put it this way: I want to make sure in the Iranian issue that the whole world stays engaged, because I believe that's a more effective way of convincing the Iranians to give up their nuclear weapons ambitions. That's why.

Look, this is a world in which -- and I'm not suggesting you're this way -- but this is a world in which people say, meet -- sit down and meet. And my answer is, if it yields results; that's what I'm interested in. And so I believe the strategy that -- and by the way, I remember this during the North Korean issue, debate. People kept saying, well, all you've got to do is sit down with the guy. And I kept saying, well, I think it's going to be more effective if we have other people at the table with us saying the same thing, so that just in case he decides not to honor the agreement, there will be other people saying the same thing I'll say, which is, you said one thing, you did another. It will make it easier for us to send that message that the world is pretty well united in solving this problem peacefully.

And so that's why I made the decision I made. It sounds tempting for somebody to say, all you've got to do is sit down with the people. I'm in a little different position in that I'm trying to achieve certain objectives. And we are making progress on the Iranian issue. If you step back to early on in the process, there was doubt as to whether or not the world would come together, sometimes because of the reason John mentioned. There were conflicting interests. And I believe we are making good progress toward solving this issue peacefully.

And we'll continue to try to solve the issue peacefully. It's an important issue whether or not Iran ends up with nuclear weapons. It's one of these issues that people are going to look back and say, you know, how come they couldn't see the impending danger? What happened to them? You've heard me say that often about what would happen if we don't -- if we were to abandon our efforts in the Middle East for stability and peace, through forms of government that are more likely to defeat an extremist ideology that would like to be able to prevail.

And it's a -- at any rate, that's why I made the decision I made. Presidents have to weigh different options all the time. Look, I fully understand there are some who are -- don't agree with every decision I make. I hope the American people understand I make those decisions because I believe it's going to yield the peace that we all want.

Listen, thank you for your time. I enjoyed it very much.

END 12:00 P.M. EST

In fact, I could make an mp3 of the last three minutes of the speech if you want me to. I'll do it by editing each burst to the speeds and pitch from wherein I could audibly hear English... by listening carefully. Just E me @ [email protected] and I'll send it to you. Its 7 am now in my part of Canada, I should have that file fixed up for you before you know it. (Before 9 am.)

If there is an easy way (or hard way) to post an mp3 here, someone who wants it can explain to me how it's done, and I'll do it.

OK dondaz, I'll post when It's done. lol... I'm so exited to show someone.

Last edited by majicdragon; 24-07-2007 at 01:26 AM.
Old 23-07-2007, 03:44 PM   #4
ramesees

Excuse my ignorance in this matter, but have I got it right that you reversed the speech in the pink text (post #3 above) and then slowed it down to various speeds and retrieved the text found in post #1?

So essentially the red text is hidden in reverse in the pink text when the audio is reversed?

Or have I missed something?
ramesees is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2007, 06:11 PM   #5
majicdragon
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramesees View Post
Excuse my ignorance in this matter, but have I got it right that you reversed the speech in the pink text (post #3 above) and then slowed it down to various speeds and retrieved the text found in post #1?

So essentially the red text is hidden in reverse in the pink text when the audio is reversed?

Or have I missed something?
The flesh colored text is from: http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/relea...0070214-2.html ; the red text is "my rendering" of what is said backwards. It is quite interesting.

I have the mp3 for this segment. you can have it forwards or backwards slowed by phi PLEASE TELL ME A GOOD WAY TO UPLOAD IT TO HERE AS I AM QUITE NOVICE.
Old 24-07-2007, 09:59 PM   #6
majicdragon
Inactive

What I'd really like to do is figure out a process in editing which will make the enunciation totally audible for listening in one pass.

Working on that right now.

Last edited by majicdragon; 24-07-2007 at 10:16 PM.
Old 11-09-2007, 08:56 PM   #7
mk72

Keep us up to date. Good job.
mk72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2007, 09:03 PM   #8
adzboarder

Majicdragon this is fascinating, I am going to email you now, can you send me a copy of the reversed speech please!

Thanks!
adzboarder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2007, 09:05 PM   #9
adzboarder

PS: Majicdragon, send me the MP3 file and I will host it for you so everyone can hear.

Thanks.
Old 12-09-2007, 07:23 AM   #10
majicdragon
Inactive

ADZboarder, I sent the file to your email. I have only reversed it and slowed it to 62% speed. I can hear most of the enunciation clearly at this speed, but there are a few bursts that need to be slowed down more for audibility. I hope you can make it out by reading along, and then slowing for the hard to understand parts.
I hope there are bursts that we can agree on. Some of them are quite clear and present. Other bursts are more difficult, and if we cannot have agreement on them, we can discount them... My mom can't make out a single word...? Or so she says. Im interested to see if you can hear what I hear. After all, where there are two witnesses, the truth is established.

mk72, thank you for the pat on the back. I had stopped doing it for a while, and that obviously wont do. I'm back on track. You're welcome to anything that is mine. Post it in whole or in part... there's lots more to come. I am spurred on by your enthusiasm.

Last edited by majicdragon; 12-09-2007 at 02:00 PM. Reason: clarity
Old 12-09-2007, 04:21 PM   #11
eat_a_grey

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...5&postcount=10
If the words 'life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness' don't include the right to experiment with your own consciousness, then the Declaration of Independence isn't worth the hemp it was written on.
eat_a_grey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2007, 04:31 PM   #12
adzboarder

Thanks Majic, I will put it up somewhere for all later tonight. Still at work at the moment.

Peace.
Old 13-09-2007, 02:39 PM   #13
majicdragon
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by eat_a_grey View Post
I am almost through it. 5 hours to download the high quality Bin Laden mpeg, waiting impatiently... 2 hours of going through the half hour audio that I recorded from the video, which took a half hour... But I found some things.

I only listened to the reversed audio at regular speed, but 11 little gems...

Here they are from the begining of the reversed audio... that is the first one is 38 seconds from the end of the regular video:

0 min 38 sec - love thy brother
0 min 53 sec - I'm with FEMA now, I miss my mother
1 min 44 sec - and I'm in denial
2 min 01 sec - is the hand warming you
2 min 10 sec - Sudan might fight
3 min 16 sec - I'm gonna be the sand nigger from halloween
3 min 42 sec - Me mother did come over
3 min 47 sec - with our cousin we was in Kashmir
4 min 05 sec - deny demography
4 min 42 sec - and whoa, we found Bin Laden
22 min 28 sec - I'll be talking through Adam Gadahn

I have not yet slowed this thing down to listen at 1/phi. I am very tired now. Thank you for the job. Thank you, eat_a_grey, and thank soglad too. This is what I do sometimes. I reverse speech files.

Something odd with the audio is that it seems to have been Peak-Limited, and modified from anything like any original undoctored/unmolested recording I have ever heard. and the high pitch beeps are mostly between sound bursts as if someone had to speak over and over and over till they got it correct-ish. Then all the tiny fragments were carefully, but not perfectly put together.

OK>>> I need a place to upload these 11 tiny mp3. Is mp3 like moose where the singular and the plural form are the same?... I think. You find me a place to upload files for about 10 bucks a month, and I'll Get them hosted and posted.

11 tiny mp3, dancing in a row.
Such audio, such clarity, your mind it's going to blow

I'm really a bit of an idiot-savant, so I do need your help or I might cry.
In fact, I think I'll go to sleep now.

You know, if you care about the same things I care about that makes you my best friends.

I just about forgot to press submit (tear) goodnight. (tears) Long Day.

I get ridiculed sometimes. I never minded. Here I dont get too much (OR ANY SO FAR) ridiculing, or eye rolling, or sighing. It lets me know the difference in a palpable way, and I just ordered iwork08 and I cant spell check, for a week and I'm so tired and I care so much about things that some people find stupid and they mostly don't want me to know they think it but they can't hide how they feel from me

I am a person that lets people do what they want, but some people want to kill me, and kill you just to leave more oxygen and food and ecology for them, and if they werent doing it from greed and if it were nessesary, I am the kind of person who would give it up willingly just to know the other people were saved and to know that they would be thankful.

(tears and snot)

Its really late here.
Old 13-09-2007, 06:27 PM   #14
eat_a_grey

Thank you for your work,I knew that this speech would be a gem!!

You can put your files in rar/zip and upload them to putfile or rapidshare

I am sure that the real treasure in the bin laden speech is what 'he' is saying,however the arabic would probably be really hard to translate backwards.

"3 min 16 sec - I'm gonna be the sand nigger from halloween"
If the words 'life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness' don't include the right to experiment with your own consciousness, then the Declaration of Independence isn't worth the hemp it was written on.
Old 14-09-2007, 02:19 AM   #15
majicdragon
Inactive

Here are the eleven bin laden mp3:
Old 14-09-2007, 03:42 AM   #16
majicdragon
Inactive

Here is the last three minutes from "Press Conference by the President - Feb 14, 2007:
And here are the words, updated since my first post:

from the end:

0min
Shouldn’t abuse the master; you think opposite. Now why you receive the daily mix of human massacre, You just should give up. National, he’s Dick Army’s boy. Yeah Mom, just sit here weather we’re are brought. Thought. Here we must renounce from the old faculty, that... the bad man. Uhh, I asked the boss, and was, “How do we deal with this looser”. Very sophisticated. Damn, I just threw them outside the rear. How is that. Funny. Whatever. That’s the way we kill boy. Husband is the law; you guess I’m used to it. Abused with a steel candle. Heard it. In the back of his throat. Whores. Shivd needle up his throat. We’ll have sealed our minister forever; and I am forever wealthy. Void that. My, you’ve been a battered woman. I have been at fault and I seem rosy. It is so sad I punched her. Who snared Ydna; maybe its a new chemical. Money is the capitol; they will be bought. It’s just this Eve Olson Going to the funeral with Bush and all the obvious men.

1min
Is there no mercy. You will seek to save all sinners. Those fiendish nickel-men. You will see that she said there was a tear-out with the Devil-Illumine. She’s surfing in no friction. Bush Menage deux. They think they could flatten us... isn’t that good. Provide they make the war what never they could survive next to us, say south in Royal. This damn bitch she’s been sitting here reading “Trouble with W”. Suppose the Bush-beast is now malignant. Bush-ism, “Were familiar with the/ Fuck, fucked that right up. Whoop, shit. Healthy boy of a symbiote; lets see your muscles; you’re fantastic. Show it. Their mom just said we damn our chosen. You will seek the mark from the boss, made with Andy Uhrig. Forward with morning-death. There is death, shh, December First. Hot-Terror, proceeding to go for it. Remember that there is no mercy; system we’re employing is massive. This will be pleasure. He bought the milk; he brought it on. So, should we see if this is news. If yes then yes... shoot them.

2min
Hold it. They won’t think we’re that wealthy. Fate has told me that she was the harmless victim. He is the boy of a symbiote. Boy will be stuck with me. You’ll be good... with sugar. New York’s on the news. Should remember, I owe them. OK, These remarks are terrifying. Was not funny. Lady said she knows it. She wasn’t sweet, innocent. Seriously Andy. You’re nervous. SPIE. You ask the wife, cause Laura was terrified. Should we just shoot December through. She knows that Laura resisted... sacred image of Satan. Whoa, shit. Shh, not supposed to tell you but you might be the first one. Savior, will you save big-foot. You might have found missing remains. It’s just, the agency, it’s so horrified. They said they know. Youth niggers; who’s their mother. They are old. You should like my philosophy. You can always testify. That’s the way we're dealing with it. I was involved not {luciferian cult**: Shore that nuke. Should release it. Its nucular. Well, We’re just getting sick of this. December then the world will love you. Uhh, uhh, Oh shut up. Under this system, you’d avoid it. I miss the walk out here. 8888888 88888 8888 8888 was healthy, but first of all.
Old 14-09-2007, 04:38 AM   #17
freedomnonfighter

Quote:
Originally Posted by majicdragon View Post
You know, if you care about the same things I care about that makes you my best friends.

I'm going to sleep also, so I will have to check out everything you've done tomorrow. Good day
freedomnonfighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-2007, 06:28 AM   #18
eat_a_grey

Thanks for your effort and uploading this!

However it is also oh-dark-thirty here I will give them a listen tomorrow!!
Old 16-09-2007, 04:55 AM   #19
eat_a_grey

Magic,those files didnt take,can you re-create the zip and upload it again

thanks
Old 16-09-2007, 07:46 AM   #20
majicdragon
Inactive

I just got the downstairs people to Download and Play them. And there have been 12 bush reversal downloads and 5 of the bin ladin set. There are no posts mocking it... and no posts saying, "hey I actually some things". Can someone else who has checked it out here please confirm whether or not you can play the file?

Or I could send to your email Eat_a_grey, it would only take a few minutes to send them unziped.

Perhaps evryone heard the words and are too frightened to respond, or perhaps they didn't hear them. Ive got two people here in the real life world that can hear the bulk of it. I don't think they would want to be involved with something so scary.

I'm going to make a video for youtube. I'll put the words on cardboard flashcards and Ill play the backwards file in the background. Ill get you the link here when im done... hopefully in the next day.

I keep looking at your avatar and I feel like im trying to urgently get a reverse speech file to Credo Mutwa.

Last edited by majicdragon; 16-09-2007 at 08:51 AM.