Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat > Forum Talent / Promote Yourself

Old 23-07-2007, 01:51 AM   #21
cleft_asunder
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashyr View Post
ahahhah considering i have producer 6 version installed right now. and ive used it alot. you would think me being a musician of almost 10 years would just avoid it. its a very powerful peice of software.
nah i dont wanna go there this is nuts. lol return the attitude aye?
and as for the respect vs attitude thing lol. your into techno arnt you? oh thats right your right in there makin the stuff.

"Truths initial comotion is always in direct proportion as to how well the lie was believed"

TECNHO JUST SUX

ok.

i dont mind that techno without lyrics. just more like ritual music. most techno is pathetic and has a mundane message "OHH BABY"

also where is the main site for all this you say.. ohthats right "THE BEDROOM" ha!!!!!

let me ask. do you play an instrument?
Ummm, apparently 10 years wasn't enough time for you to figure out what techno music is about. Well you certainly figured out what it's not about: "Ohh baby." That is a tiny portion of what's out there. A lot of vocal trance is related to the spirit, and the lyrics tend to be very positive. Sorry if you hate it so much, but you're missing the point: it's sounds fucking good. And I'm not convinced that it takes no skill.
cleft_asunder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2007, 01:53 AM   #22
cleft_asunder
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by 21_12_2012 View Post
I LOVE YOU !

There's me thinking this was a thread to help Chris find some good drumbeat software ! And not some argument about hating music ! Never mind !

THANK YOU !
I guess he hate's electronic music in general. Man, the world would be a lot worse withough my ambient electronic space music.
cleft_asunder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2007, 03:56 PM   #23
truthseeker1980

I agree with you Cleft.

Hardcore/techno/trance/hard house all use euphoric uplifting beats and messages. Alot of the tunes touch on spirituality, NWO, power to the people, higher states of conciousness(not necessarily drug enduced) and many of the topics we discuss on here. Any mainstream music would never touch any of these topics. I am currently working on same very interesting enlightening tunes which will get the truth message across to alot of people.

I make dance music on Fruity Loops too, the FLstudio 4 has many features. Anyway Ashyr dance music is music, just because no-one has written it or played an instrument doesn't mean there is no skill involved.

The beats may be sampled, but you could aslo be pedantic and say that you are sampling your guitar string or piano string when recording live music. Technically it is playing an instrument anyway, the PC, it doubles up as whatever you want it to.

You can also sample whatever you like, i don't know why you are hell bent on thinking that we only sample other peoples work. You can sample a burp, your fingers hitting the table and make a tune with the beats, so there is skill involved.
truthseeker1980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2007, 04:13 PM   #24
supertzar

What exactly are you doing in regards to "precise drum measurements?"
supertzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2007, 04:21 PM   #25
eternal_spirit
Inactive

ashyr has got the balls to say what he thinks lol. I'm not going to diss you guys for doing what you enjoy doing and you're committed to it. Each to their own.

Having played guitar for over 25 years and to come up with original sounds, unlike anyone else takes alot of practice, dedication, patience not many people appreciate it, it's a different ball game and not what people expect to hear they say My (music has no drums, singing or drum machines lol) So it can be disheartening to see others sample and compose sounds on a computer so easily lol, I think that's partly were ashyr is coming from.

Maybe he should post some of his music we might like it.
eternal_spirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2007, 04:26 PM   #26
21_12_2012

I LOVE YOU
Quote:
Originally Posted by cleft_asunder View Post
I guess he hate's electronic music in general. Man, the world would be a lot worse withough my ambient electronic space music.
He does hate electronic music in general....and the people who make it...me included ! Like i care !

Contrary to what people think...making a decent sounding club track, that actually works on the dancefloor, is not easy at all...in fact it takes a lot of hard work, time and effort...just to dispell any rumours that it's 'easy'.

I also create classical symphonies...and a wide range of music....most people think you are just a 'techno-head' if you make techno-type music...another myth !

Also i play the synthesizer, and acoustic guitar, and have played keyboards/synths for 20 years...so..its not all about 'sitting at a pc in your bedroom' LOL

Go to any nightclub in the UK/europe at the weekend, and all you'll hear is electronic music, and all you'll see is people dancing to it having a good time...

It's popularity speaks volumes...a world away from dark satanic metal music, which basically benefits nobody, if anything it assists the NWO.

THANK YOU !!

Last edited by 21_12_2012; 23-07-2007 at 04:33 PM.
21_12_2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-07-2007, 03:32 AM   #27
ashyr
Inactive

"What exactly are you doing in regards to "precise drum measurements?""

im glad someone asked.
basically increasing the lenght of the pattern or sequence. to its maximum and then putting up the TEMPO so far that you actually have a higher resolution time measurement scale. u can put the beat i so many more places now. hope that helps. its one of the things i cant get past with electronic drumming.

also to those peoplewho think im attacking them personaly.

as i have said time and time again.
the people who make "PLAYNIG OTHER PEOPLES SONGS" ripping splicing over dubbin all that crap to make what they call music is the real DJ i hate. not the people as PEOPLE but the cardboard cut out of them that is there TASK or MODE / JOB .

people who write symphony's shit my hat off to you.
people who play instruments. even more hat,
people who fiddle with buttons and cut n copy n paste much like many people do on these forums, are the DJ the JOCK(ey) that must be exterminate from this realm of MUSIC. its ruining it'

hope you all know what im saying....
ashyr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-07-2007, 04:17 AM   #28
supertzar

A MIDI sequencer like Cubase or Logic will give you maximum control over placement of notes. You can go into a grid of 32nd notes, 64th, 128th etc. Plus use triplets and odd time signatures and anything else you might want to do. You can move notes around so they are not on the grid, too.

If you have a drum machine and you like the sound of that, you can trigger the sounds of the drum machine with the sequencer. Or you can use a software sampler/playback device such as Reason or just use the sampler that comes with the sequencer. The sounds are not in the sequencer, but whatever the sequencer is triggering, be it hardware or software.
supertzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2007, 07:55 AM   #29
ashyr
Inactive

yep. i like the idea. using miny drum mic clips thru a sequencer. and having them used as triggers when im playing the drums. sounds so brutal on a 1-2k P.A
biggest PA i have played thru would have been about 34-35k. when my band opened for pantera. even then we were turned down to 70% of capacity.

gotta laugh at it though makes me smile when im having a epilepti fit on the drums and the samples etc are all the same all the time u can kinda make a bad sound. u just play some hardout technical biltz beats and its right there going with ya. lol
ashyr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 03:42 PM   #30
beat generator

Default Beat Maker

Hello,

In answer to your question, I have found a site that has a Multi-track Music Sequencer with Thousands of sounds including (all of the drum sounds you'll ever need) plus, there's a Free Download of Dj software to boot. Take a Look!
Online Beat Generator

Note: I don't know how long this will last, but it's there now!
beat generator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 04:28 PM   #31
deca

heres a free basic one

http://www.threechords.com/hammerhead/
Quote:
HammerHead is a simple TR-909-like drum computer program aiming at the dance-scene. You can use it to create perfect Techno loops, Jungle patterns or House beats, but it's also suitable for Hip Hop, Triphop, Rap, Industrial and almost any other music you can think of.

HammerHead features six separate channels, 29 built-in drum sounds, six complete breakbeats and the possibility to import six samples of your own. You can save your patterns to completely noise-free CD-quality wave files to use them with your sampler, tracker or sequencer program.
It would also appear possible to create high fidelity speech in the human body, raising the possibility of covert suggestion and psychological direction...Thus, it may be possible to 'talk' to selected adversaries in a fashion that would be most disturbing to them."
United States Air Force Scientific Advisory Board, New World Vistas: Air and Space Power For The 21st Century
find out more website ==> https://decasfoxhole.wordpress.com/
deca is offline   Reply With Quote