Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News > Politics / Elections

Old 05-09-2017, 12:33 AM   #1
greatestiam

Default Revolting middle class. If the rich keep funding war with the lives of

Revolting middle class. If the rich keep funding war with the lives of the lower classes, I wonder when the lower classes will revolt.

I would like to think, soonest is best, thanks to the left being too far left of the political spectrum, and the right being too far right.

The U. S. needs a third party to draw both overextended wings in and that should be a worker’s party.

If the worst affected by war, the middle and working classes, do not form a third party to represent the wealth creating demography of the country do nothing revolutionary, the dumbing down of the middle has worked quite well and the nation has no heart or love of self.

If the average working man or woman is not to be represented by either Democrats or Republicans, and are too dumbed down to see the requirement to be represented as important, and continue with their antiquated two party system, then you my dear Yankee friends, have devolved into quite a revolting and heartless middle and working classes.

You are even more revolting than the rich C S sons of bitches that don’t care for your welfare at all. The rich do not give any thought to your welfare, even as you enrich them more and more daily. It seems to me that you match their mind set by not giving a thought to your own long term welfare or about what kind of American Nightmare you are giving your children.

Bring the rich to heel or face a nuclear war. It’s your revolting choice.

Regards
DL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJy8...s_digest-vrecs

Last edited by greatestiam; 05-09-2017 at 12:49 AM.
greatestiam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2017, 05:42 AM   #2
the tealady
Forum Advisor

The lower classes have not revolted for the past 5,000 years.

Please don't feed the trolls.

When I LIKE a post, it does not always mean I agree, it can also just mean I think a valid point has been made.
the tealady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2017, 06:13 AM   #3
cosmicpurpose1.618

Quote:
Originally Posted by the tealady View Post
What nonsense, where did you get that information?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List...and_rebellions

There, put 'revolt' into the 'find-in-page' tool on that wiki page, you will see how many times people have revolted over the past 5000 years.
cosmicpurpose1.618 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2017, 06:51 AM   #4
the tealady
Forum Advisor

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmicpurpose1.618 View Post
What nonsense, where did you get that information?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List...and_rebellions

There, put 'revolt' into the 'find-in-page' tool on that wiki page, you will see how many times people have revolted over the past 5000 years.
Not to the point that we have overthrown the elite control grid. Winning a battle is not the same as winning the war.

When I LIKE a post, it does not always mean I agree, it can also just mean I think a valid point has been made.
Old 05-09-2017, 06:40 PM   #5
greatestiam

Quote:
Ok.

French Revolution.

Regards
DL
Old 05-09-2017, 06:41 PM   #6
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by greatestiam View Post
Ok.

French Revolution.

Regards
DL
the french revolution was carried out and funded by illuminati freemasons...true story
Old 05-09-2017, 07:12 PM   #7
Daisy101

Quote:
Revolting middle class. If the rich keep funding war with the lives of the lower classes, I wonder when the lower classes will revolt.

I would like to think, soonest is best, thanks to the left being too far left of the political spectrum, and the right being too far right.

The U. S. needs a third party to draw both overextended wings in and that should be a worker’s party.

If the worst affected by war, the middle and working classes, do not form a third party to represent the wealth creating demography of the country do nothing revolutionary, the dumbing down of the middle has worked quite well and the nation has no heart or love of self.

If the average working man or woman is not to be represented by either Democrats or Republicans, and are too dumbed down to see the requirement to be represented as important, and continue with their antiquated two party system, then you my dear Yankee friends, have devolved into quite a revolting and heartless middle and working classes.

You are even more revolting than the rich C S sons of bitches that don’t care for your welfare at all. The rich do not give any thought to your welfare, even as you enrich them more and more daily. It seems to me that you match their mind set by not giving a thought to your own long term welfare or about what kind of American Nightmare you are giving your children.

Bring the rich to heel or face a nuclear war. It’s your revolting choice.

Regards
DL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJy8...s_digest-vrecs
Good post - but have you seen how people are fawning over Kates' new baby?
They are happy to be enslaved and pay for these rich royals.
They actually believe that they are better than us despite their morals being disgusting.

Kate sued the photographer showing her boobs - but she walked out in public outside topless - something most 'commoners' wouldn't do.

Royals used to be the moral guides for people - imagine how low we have to become to be morally beneath the royals lol....
probably Big Brother reality show morals.

People need a reality check. They are happy for rich people to make decisions for them even though they are selfish decisions.

Last edited by Daisy101; 05-09-2017 at 07:15 PM.
Daisy101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2017, 07:18 PM   #8
greatestiam

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
the french revolution was carried out and funded by illuminati freemasons...true story
I don't think we can prove that but do not have to to enjoy the results and example of it's success.

Regards
DL
Old 05-09-2017, 07:20 PM   #9
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
I don't think we can prove that but do not have to to enjoy the results and example of it's success.

Regards
DL
research has been done on the flows of money involved and it does trace back to the freemasons; you should look into it...it's fascinating

as for 'success' it saw a post revolution 'terror' which saw thousands murdered

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 05-09-2017 at 07:21 PM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2017, 07:23 PM   #10
greatestiam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daisy101 View Post
Good post - but have you seen how people are fawning over Kates' new baby?
They are happy to be enslaved and pay for these rich royals.
They actually believe that they are better than us despite their morals being disgusting.

Kate sued the photographer showing her boobs - but she walked out in public outside topless - something most 'commoners' wouldn't do.

Royals used to be the moral guides for people - imagine how low we have to become to be morally beneath the royals lol....
probably Big Brother reality show morals.

People need a reality check. They are happy for rich people to make decisions for them even though they are selfish decisions.
I like selfish decisions and always let my selfish gene have full throttle.

That selfish gene pushes and defaults to cooperation and that is a good thing.

I have no problem with the rich thinking the same way but they have to stop hoarding the profits and share the wealth. If they do not share, the rest will eventually take and it will not be pretty.

Regards
DL
Old 05-09-2017, 07:34 PM   #11
Daisy101

Quote:
I like selfish decisions and always let my selfish gene have full throttle.

That selfish gene pushes and defaults to cooperation and that is a good thing.

I have no problem with the rich thinking the same way but they have to stop hoarding the profits and share the wealth. If they do not share, the rest will eventually take and it will not be pretty.

Regards
DL
Is there a half like button? lol
Old 05-09-2017, 08:05 PM   #12
greatestiam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daisy101 View Post
Is there a half like button? lol
I think you found it.

What did you not like?

Regards
DL
Old 05-09-2017, 08:45 PM   #13
cosmicpurpose1.618

Quote:

Regards
DL
Yes it was successful, in creating a false sense of freedom and democracy
cosmicpurpose1.618 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2017, 08:56 PM   #14
greatestiam

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmicpurpose1.618 View Post
Yes it was successful, in creating a false sense of freedom and democracy
Liberté, fraternité, égalité, ou la mort, does not promise freedom, a word the French do not recognize for humans that must rely on others to survive.

Liberté, fraternité, égalité, ou la mort, says nothing of freedom or democracy, although the French Revolution was touted as bringing in democracy.

Regards
DL
Old 06-09-2017, 12:12 AM   #15
the tealady
Forum Advisor

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
Yes true, and they installed the Marquis de Sade into the new government and it wasn't long before the old guard were back in charge - minus the king. The Russians installed a caretaker government using existing bureaucrats when they 'overthrew' the system.

Class division has not disappeared and neither have the ruling families. The facade of the prison has changed. Instead of being dirt poor, we are slaves to mortgages, cars and other bright shiny things that are commensurate with 'first world living standards'.

I understand what the OP is saying but nothing has changed despite all the 'uprising' and carnage.

Old 06-09-2017, 12:24 AM   #16
mranderson

isn't that what a revolution means ?

the full turn of a wheel so it ends up in the same position

bit like spinning around on the spot and thinking you went somewhere

even if we did revolt tomorrow there is a lot more to worry about than just taking back riches

we would have to find a way to safely decommission the nuclear power plants for a start otherwise we are all fecked

and that would mean less of an old school revolt and more like a shift in mass consciousness and I don't mean shifting into new accusations of who is to blame for what because we could spend the rest of eternity doing that

I was hoping the awakening was going to be a bit more positive but it looks more like the baptism of fire

They might drain the swamp but the snakes are still in the grass

It's symbolic of his struggle against reality
mranderson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2017, 08:35 AM   #17
Daisy101

Quote:
I think you found it.

What did you not like?

Regards
DL
The selfish gene.
It leaves a trail of devastation on other peoples lives.
Old 06-09-2017, 01:29 PM   #18
donjuan

Whats the middle class got to do with it? All they do is work and vote for the status quo so they can keep on working and not have blood in the streets.
donjuan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2017, 01:53 PM   #19
greatestiam

Quote:
Yes true, and they installed the Marquis de Sade into the new government and it wasn't long before the old guard were back in charge - minus the king. The Russians installed a caretaker government using existing bureaucrats when they 'overthrew' the system.

Class division has not disappeared and neither have the ruling families. The facade of the prison has changed. Instead of being dirt poor, we are slaves to mortgages, cars and other bright shiny things that are commensurate with 'first world living standards'.

I understand what the OP is saying but nothing has changed despite all the 'uprising' and carnage.
We all live where we are a part of a socio economic demographic pyramid.

I agree that in most revolutions, those who are charged with remaking that pyramid and put in charge of the new government are not the best choices.

I see no way around that though. A revolutionary mindset is not likely the best to have when trying to unite a country after a revolution. There are likely exceptions to that statement.

Regards
DL
Old 06-09-2017, 01:56 PM   #20
greatestiam

Quote:
Originally Posted by mranderson View Post
isn't that what a revolution means ?

the full turn of a wheel so it ends up in the same position

bit like spinning around on the spot and thinking you went somewhere

even if we did revolt tomorrow there is a lot more to worry about than just taking back riches

we would have to find a way to safely decommission the nuclear power plants for a start otherwise we are all fecked

and that would mean less of an old school revolt and more like a shift in mass consciousness and I don't mean shifting into new accusations of who is to blame for what because we could spend the rest of eternity doing that

I was hoping the awakening was going to be a bit more positive but it looks more like the baptism of fire
What are you saying?

Do not revolt against revolting systems because it may not bring enough change and profit towards the good?

If so.

For evil to grow, all good people need do is not revolt against evil.

Regards
DL