Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News > Politics / Elections

Old 27-07-2017, 11:28 PM   #1
mranderson

Default Canadian Neo Marxists at work

Here we go Canada

So , for the first time in 150 years of Canadian Democracy a political party is attempting to turn Canada from a representational democracy to a dictatorship.

How is that happening you might ask ? Well , listen to this Senator and learn how.

For those in the UK , the Canadian democracy is essentially the same as the UK system in which you have a House of Parliament and a Senate ( the Lords in the UK )

The House of Lords , apart from being a big shit fest of greed , is supposed to be able to review laws proposed by the House of Commons and stop them or have them re think them if they are obviously detrimental to either democracy itself or the people they are supposed to represent.

So , learn how the Neo Marxists - headed by Justin Trudeau are attempting to undermine democracy in favour of outright dictatorship.

IMO the man should be removed from office immediately for treason ,as he ius openly trying to destroy the democratic process using his position as Prime Minister to do so.

Are there enough proponents of democracy to save Canada ?

They might drain the swamp but the snakes are still in the grass

It's symbolic of his struggle against reality
mranderson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2017, 12:18 PM   #2
ronisron
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by mranderson View Post
Here we go Canada

So , for the first time in 150 years of Canadian Democracy a political party is attempting to turn Canada from a representational democracy to a dictatorship.

How is that happening you might ask ? Well , listen to this Senator and learn how.

For those in the UK , the Canadian democracy is essentially the same as the UK system in which you have a House of Parliament and a Senate ( the Lords in the UK )

The House of Lords , apart from being a big shit fest of greed , is supposed to be able to review laws proposed by the House of Commons and stop them or have them re think them if they are obviously detrimental to either democracy itself or the people they are supposed to represent.

So , learn how the Neo Marxists - headed by Justin Trudeau are attempting to undermine democracy in favour of outright dictatorship.

IMO the man should be removed from office immediately for treason ,as he ius openly trying to destroy the democratic process using his position as Prime Minister to do so.

Are there enough proponents of democracy to save Canada ?

Just like England, which is a Monarchy/oligarchy, Canada is the same. As is the US. It doesn't matter what shit the government parades, fear monger, life goes on.
ronisron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2017, 01:44 PM   #3
vancity eagle
Banned

The most powerful nation in the world is being run by fascists.

This nation is just north of Canada.

The fascist movement is growing worldwide.

And this guy wants to talk about some non existent "communist threat"

Why do you guys have thread after thread about communists, Leftists, and social justice warriors. Oh and Muslim rapists too, can't forget that one.

Yet they do not want to talk about what is REAL and CURRENT.

Donald Trump and the Fascist international.

Are you being paid by the John Birch Society ?

Because it seems like you are reading from their magazine and posting that rubbish on here.

Those elitist shills and proxies have been speaking about communist conspiracies since the late 50's.

They even tried to blame Kennedys assassination on communists.

It's an old and tired fraud of a theory that keeps getting regurgitated by fascist sympathizers, and yes white supremacists, who need the threat of a communist menace to push their propaganda and ideology.

You speak of Trudeau trying to suppress democracy but haven't said a word about the real threat to democracy comming from the likes of Trump and the billionaires behind him. You are a joke.

Mr
Anderson you are working overtime.

When have you ever spoken of Fascism ?

Oh and by the way. Trudeau IS NOT a Marxist. He may be a "liberal" but he ain't no marxist. How are you any different than all the stupid Americans who thought Obama was a Marxist and that he was going to be a dictator, and it would be the end of America. You aren't. Your reading the same pre packaged script, just applying it to Canada. So I get it. Trudeau IS the Canadian Obama. He will serve as the fuel to ignite the radical right and all the white supremacists in Canada, then in 4 years we can elect our own TRUMP.

And you will be there cheering him on and telling us how legit he is and how the NWO really hates him.

Last edited by vancity eagle; 28-07-2017 at 02:34 PM.
vancity eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2017, 03:49 PM   #4
decim

North of Canada?
DISCLAIMER: Reader discretion advised. The above post is entirely fictional, for entertainment purposes only. Any similarities to real life events, animals, humans, persons, politicians, or any other form of organisation entity living, dead or in any other state of existence are coincidental. Any opinion, comment or statements related or attributed to this username are not necessarily nor implied to be those held by the ip/computer/username or other electronic media device or service owner/user.
decim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2017, 07:02 PM   #5
mranderson

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronisron View Post
Just like England, which is a Monarchy/oligarchy, Canada is the same. As is the US. It doesn't matter what shit the government parades, fear monger, life goes on.
Why don't you call the Senator from Saskatchewan a fear monger ?

She is the one who made the video and felt it necessary to you know , inform the Canadian people what is happening with their democracy.

Old 28-07-2017, 07:04 PM   #6
mranderson

Quote:
Originally Posted by vancity eagle View Post

Yet they do not want to talk about what is REAL and CURRENT.
Oh hi vancity , so glad you came on the thread to endorse Trudeau !

So this isn't real and current ?

Old 28-07-2017, 07:08 PM   #7
ronisron
Inactive

Quote:
Why don't you call the Senator from Saskatchewan a fear monger ?

She is the one who made the video and felt it necessary to you know , inform the Canadian people what is happening with their democracy.
She didn't post the video here, you did. There is no democracy. Anywhere. Your attempt to "inform" fell far short.
ronisron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2017, 07:48 PM   #8
mranderson

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronisron View Post
She didn't post the video here, you did. There is no democracy. Anywhere. Your attempt to "inform" fell far short.
What the hell Ron ?

Did you just shapeshift into a massive lizard while you typed that or what ?

How come you don't wish to discuss the actual content of the video ? Perhaps some people might find it interesting and want to look into it further.

You do realize David Icke would like more democracy not less right ?

What the current Canadian Gov is trying to do is centralize power, make the decisions rest in the hands of fewer and fewer.

This is the NWO playbook Ron.

Take away peoples freedom of conscience and freedom of expression to be replaced by totalitarian ideologies only

I notice you don't like the idea of Icke having is venues pulled from under him so why would you be OK with having your own voice and your own Democracy pulled from under you ?

There's a bigger picture here Ron and many topics cross the same intersections in the end

Especially if you have realized that suppression of dissent toward government decisions is near the top of the list

Old 28-07-2017, 07:54 PM   #9
vancity eagle
Banned

Why have you not discussed the threat to global democracy via the Trump administration which you were running cover for like the shill you are ?

You are all about pushing identity politics and that is why 2 out of the 5 posts you have posted on this forum this year have been attacking "communist leftists" and another was attacking "leftist" anti racists who you call the real racists.

So 3 out of your 5 threads created to attack "the left" who you see as THE PROBLEM.

Although we have the most zionist, banker friendly, billionaire backed US president in history you have nothing to say about that. It's all "commies" and "Muslim rapists" and "social justice warriors" who we should all be concerned with.

You are a fascist far right agitator. A shill for the elites nothing more.

Last edited by vancity eagle; 28-07-2017 at 08:24 PM.
Old 28-07-2017, 08:23 PM   #10
mranderson

Quote:
Why have you not discussed the threat to global democracy via the Trump administration which you were running cover for like the shill you are ?

You are all about pushing identity politics and that is why 2 out of the 5 posts you have posted on this forum this year have been attacking "communist leftists" and another was attacking "leftist" anti racists who you call the real racists.

So 3 out of your 5 threads creared to attack "the left" who you see as THE PROBLEM.

You are a fascist far right agitator. A shill for the elites nothing more.
Why are you not talking about the topic of the thread ?

if anyone is interested in understanding how the likes of vancity eagle operate please have a look at Saul Alinskys book Rules for Radicals.

There are very clear guidelines in that book about engaging with people who are questioning their agenda.

So it specifically states that an effective form of engaging them is to not talk about the question and instead go straight into attacking the persons character.

This way you put them on the back foot and they end up defending their character and not talking about the questions raised.

You also, if you are skill full at it get to put some sound bites in there which make it sound like the sun shines out of your own ass.

But again , here we are not discussing the actual topic. Which is exactly what you wanted to achieve.

Thanks

Old 28-07-2017, 09:07 PM   #11
vancity eagle
Banned

Quote:
Why are you not talking about the topic of the thread ?

if anyone is interested in understanding how the likes of vancity eagle operate please have a look at Saul Alinskys book Rules for Radicals.

There are very clear guidelines in that book about engaging with people who are questioning their agenda.

So it specifically states that an effective form of engaging them is to not talk about the question and instead go straight into attacking the persons character.

This way you put them on the back foot and they end up defending their character and not talking about the questions raised.

You also, if you are skill full at it get to put some sound bites in there which make it sound like the sun shines out of your own ass.

But again , here we are not discussing the actual topic. Which is exactly what you wanted to achieve.

Thanks
So u want to discuss some tiny fringe movement or even something that doesn't exist rather than the most powerful nation in the world being run by outright fascists ?

Of course Canada's democracy was never in danger until pretty boy Communist Trudeau came around.

OK I get it. Keep up with the distractions. Forget Trump and the billionaires financing fascism look to the communists under your bed.

And don't forget the hoardes of Muslims raping every white woman they can get their hands on.

No haven't heard that sorry story before.

Last edited by vancity eagle; 28-07-2017 at 09:11 PM.
Old 28-07-2017, 09:13 PM   #12
vancity eagle
Banned

So who is a bigger problem Mr Anderson ?

The fascist billionaires who want a worldwide clash of civilizations or "neo marxists" ?

Who are these neo Marxists ?

What are their think tanks and how exactly are they promoting Marxism ?

What influence do they have ?
Old 28-07-2017, 10:22 PM   #13
mranderson

Quote:
So u want to discuss some tiny fringe movement or even something that doesn't exist rather than the most powerful nation in the world being run by outright fascists ?

Of course Canada's democracy was never in danger until pretty boy Communist Trudeau came around.

OK I get it. Keep up with the distractions. Forget Trump and the billionaires financing fascism look to the communists under your bed.

And don't forget the hoardes of Muslims raping every white woman they can get their hands on.

No haven't heard that sorry story before.
This isn't a thread about Islam. This isn't a thread about Donald Trump. This is specifically about the so called left wing , Liberal policies being enacted this year - in this century - in your country.

To keep things tidy instead of quoting your next post , it's actually very easy to identify who they are and where their way of thinking came from.

It's called Critical Theory , it permeates the higher education system in the west. It is born of the Frankfurt School of Cultural Marxism and they are the arm of the Communist movement who made their way into left wing politics in both North America and Europe.

Me personally I'm not invested in left or right. Both wings of the same bird as it is said and I believe ultimately they both answer to the Satanic Banking Cabal.

Governments react to banking policy , not the other way around. The Banking Cabal are the IMF , the World Bank and the Bank for International Settlements.

The IMF are imposing globalism on the population of the world , cash crops are one way in which they have destroyed food diversity.

At the head of those Banking Cabals we have the Rothchilds , who are ardent Zionists.

My opinion on them is much the same as Ickes, as in , they use Zionism as a tool , a distraction so that focus of energy goes onto people who are ultimately not responsible for anything at all.

Back to the topic of this thread , Neo Marxism seeks to centralize power and believes in something called equality of outcome. This is a theme pushed in Universities all across North America and Europe.

Equality of outcome dictates that an individual no matter their background is capable of achieving everything that everyone else is.

In reality this doesn't really wash , otherwise we would all be highly paid top athletes of rock musicians touring the world with millions of adoring fans.

But we are not. I digress.

As I said , I'm not invested in either left or right wing politics however I am deeply concerned that centralization of power , by removing the democratic process is the end game here.

That is why I posted the video , and the biggest proponents of centralization of power are the so called Liberals and that is true across the board.

However they have a new name for themselves which is centrists.

Amazing that isn't it ? Centrists , centralization.

It's hidden in plain sight vancity.

What I am all about is freedom of conscience and freedom of expression.

This means the right to criticize that which you deem irresponsible or detrimental to the greater good.

I think it is irresponsible to remove the democratic process from Canada, as highlighted by this Senator.

I think it is detrimental to the entire planet to centralize all decision making into the hands of fewer and fewer.

17 years ago people were actually out there protesting all this , Globalization and so called Free Trade which is a window dressing to oligarchy and the McWorld version of trade.

Anyway , I'm not here to score political points or push any form of supremacy - if you actually read what I say and not what you want to read you will see that I am doing my level best to push for a secular society again free from the dictates of religious bias and I am interested in why people like you have no interest whatsoever in actually defending human rights when it comes to certain religions.

You basically have the same opinions as the current Canadian Gov. Which is worrying to me , because I see them for what they are and I see that I am becoming increasingly un welcome due to political leanings in a country that supposedly does not discriminate based upon political or religious beliefs.

I am concerned my children will have to grow up with ''correct think '' and ''correct think '' dictated by the government , and then you no longer live in a democracy , you live in a dictatorship.

Old 28-07-2017, 10:52 PM   #14
vancity eagle
Banned

You know what I think Mr. Anderson.

I think you are the same person as Iamawaveofthesea.

You are here to make everything about liberals and the left and ignore and push fascism., and you are using all of their tactics which are well over 70 years old. I've studied this very well and I know a fascist propagandist when I see one.

The centralization of power is being carried out by bankers and fascist elites and it has nothing to do with Communism.

The IMF, central banks, world bank, Goldman Sachs, Big Oil, MIC are all tools of capitalism and have absolutely NOTHING to do with Communism or "the left" no matter how much propagandists like yourself try and claim such.

Billionaires cannot be communists. They do benefit from fascism though and from the dumbed down masses fighting each other over race or religion which you have a keen interest in promoting.
Old 28-07-2017, 11:02 PM   #15
mranderson

what a tired form of associating me with other members

I notice that is a trend from both you and ron , obsessed with the idea I am someone else , I mean god forbid anyone has a similar viewpoint that disagrees with yours right ?

I don't think you are willing to discuss the actual topic anyway

which is the Liberal Canadian government is trying to undermine the democratic process and centralize power into fewer and fewer hands

do you at least agree with the Senator in the video that removing opposition to whichever government is in power is a bad thing ?

and as to your last point , I have made it perfectly clear over and over again I don't care what the colour of your skin is I care about what you are capable of as a person

and I don't have to agree with every religion out there vancity , in fact - I disagree with pretty much all of it except the ones which have their finger on the pulse of the Earth itself - the Shamanistic beliefs if you will

but again, no doubt you will completely ignore what I do say and pretend I said something else , your an expert at that

Old 28-07-2017, 11:07 PM   #16
vancity eagle
Banned

I dont need to pretend to be other people to push the same tired propaganda.

I don't have multiple accounts. I am vancityeagle that's it.

I don't need to hide, deceive, or lie to score political points.

So let's make this all about "the left" and hating "the left" because it is "the left" that is a threat to humanity.

Signed Mr Anderson.

Or is it Iamawaveofthesea.

You guys have very similar writing styles.

Is it fun conversation with yourself using different handles ?
Old 28-07-2017, 11:18 PM   #17
mranderson

Obviously not willing to discuss the topic. The topic is the erosion of democracy in the Canadian democratic system.

A Senator from Saskatchewan and no doubt many others understand the importance of having an opposition to any government who gets into power.

I see that you have no problem with the concept of centralization of power into the hands of the few , as you have not addressed this very important part of the NWO agenda which is exactly that.

To remove democratic governance and replace it with a Centralized ( no opposition , no regional governance ) Technocracy ( law dictated by corporate interests , see TTP )

Old 28-07-2017, 11:22 PM   #18
mranderson

This is a request to the mods please do not delete any of the posts in this topic no matter how far off it has all ready strayed I think it is very important for people to see how this is panning out and the diversionary tactics employed thus far.

Old 29-07-2017, 12:38 AM   #19
vancity eagle
Banned

Nothing is diversionary.

If you want to discuss the "erosion of democracy"

Why have u not said a thing about the Trump administration and their attempts to delegitimize all news, jail protesters, shut down Internet neutrality, attack any narrative other than their own, attack civil rights and voting legislation, embolden police brutality and the police state.

Why nothing to say ?

If you are concerned with democracy why do you have nothing to say about the UNDEMOCRATIC process in the US called the electoral college which is the antithesis to democracy giving certain voters more rights than others.

I think you don't really give a fuck about democracy you are just here to shit stir and push your far right political agenda.

Are the communists closer to taking over the world yet ? How far away are they , and what can we do to stop them ?

Last edited by vancity eagle; 29-07-2017 at 01:00 AM.
Old 29-07-2017, 01:04 AM   #20
mranderson

Off topic again , this is a thread about Canadian democracy and Justin's Liberal government trying to centralize power.

For anyone reading this , the model for the Global NWO is called the European Union and they are the blueprint for what the Satanic Banking Cabal would like to implement across the planet.

Corporations writing laws , technocratic governance. Removing a nation states ability to govern itself in favour of a centralized decision making process made behind closed doors.

As I stated earlier , 17 years ago people were out on the streets protesting Globalism , protesting corporate law making , protesting the erosion of democratic representation.

There is also a book by Naomi Klein called Fences & Windows which documents the apparent subversion of the democratic process and the move to criminalize dissent to so called free trade agreements such as NAFTA and more recently TTP , which was not in her book as it happened after publication.

These things were taking place in Canada before I got here.

It also documents a very interesting movement called the Zapatistas from central america who essentially wanted to get rid of corporate power over the land they lived on because they understood their land was being used against them.

Apparently the head of the group began as a marxist but dropped the philosophy after spending time with the locals as he realized there was no point replacing one form of dictatorship with another.

Thanks for the opportunity to expand people's understanding of what is taking place in the world and how those who are trying to highlight it are increasingly being given labels of their own which they did not and do not subscribe to.

Your refusal to be opposed to the increased centralization of power speaks volumes vancityeagle.

Hey you forgot to insinuate I am someone else ! Are we moving onto another smear tactic now ?