Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat > Forum Talent / Promote Yourself

Old 16-04-2015, 10:42 AM   #41
fudgetusk

Hull is just completley dark for me. Have you ever walked down clough road? It's like a strip of dead country in the heart of Hull. I had a number of weird occurences down there.
Then we have Bankside:A scene from hell. Air street: Plucked from Eraserhead. Sculcoates lane, where Betjeman sat in the graveyard and read Larkin's poems.

Inglis wants us fluoridated? He must be Illuminati the amount of child abuse allegations he survived.
fudgetusk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2015, 04:29 AM   #42
teardropexplodes

Quote:
Originally Posted by fudgetusk View Post
Hull is just completley dark for me. Have you ever walked down clough road? It's like a strip of dead country in the heart of Hull. I had a number of weird occurences down there.
Then we have Bankside:A scene from hell. Air street: Plucked from Eraserhead. Sculcoates lane, where Betjeman sat in the graveyard and read Larkin's poems.
Probably relating to Woden and other archetypal gods of the area.
Clough Road, right along Cottingham Road was an infernal stinking swamp up until the medieval period when it was drained (hence the large drains that still run around here from that period). Clough Road onwards was a part of Cottingham up until the late 1800s.

The Celts venerated such places as liminal points between life and death and they threw offerings into them and conducted sacrifices, sometimes human.
Celtic chariot fittings have been found at the bottom of Cottingham Road in Cottingham and also Celtic gold coins of the Corieltauvi tribe and gold torcs. This indicates high-status ritual activity of the local tribe, the Parisi, a mysterious tribe who also gave their name to Paris.
Sacred springs once ran from Cottingham along Cottingham and Clough Roads and into the Hull.

Cottingham takes her name from Kett, a local powerful goddess of the woods whose name comes from the celtic word for wood, coed, as the area was once heavily wooded. In Saxon it became Cott, "ing" meaning meadow and "ham" meaning settlement, or Kett's settlement in the meadow. St Mary's Church there was built on a shrine to the Saxon shaman god Woden and before that a druidic temple.

Clough Road crosses the River Hull which gave her name to our city. Hull is an ancient name and a relic of the lost prehistoric language of the pre-celtic hunter gatherers of this area.

One ancient prehistoric name for Woden strangely is Ull. Woden hanged himself from a yew tree for 9 days in order to gain shamanic insights....touch wood and you're invoking Woden. In the museum in Hull down the High Street you can see the Roos Carr figures.

Incredibly strange figures ritually sailing in a boat down the 'ull. It's no coincidence that they were carved from yew.
Stand in front of them for a few minutes and you'll understand what powerful magicians lived here.

What's interesting is that they were discovered in Roos just up the road from here. In 1917 professor JRR Tolkein lived down Cottingham Road and visited Roos with his wife. Watching her dance in a wooded glade there inspired him to write the story of Beren and Lúthien which began his journey into Middle Earth, the Saxon Midgard, and the lord of the rings.
http://www.hulldailymail.co.uk/Hobbi...ail/story.html

I've had a few encounters with Woden in my dreams and they've all been unsettling.
The first time I had such a dream I went for a drive the following day to find a saxon cross. I didn't find it but ended up driving back past a place called Goodmanham. I stopped to have a look as the church looked ancient and I got really freaked out when I learned that the place had been the great northern temple to Woden but was destroyed by the local king in the 600s after he converted to christianity. Sounds a crazy story but actually true.
Yeah there is a darkness about Hull but it's not entirely negative as long as you understand it and very few do. In fact I may be the only one.

Quote:
Inglis wants us fluoridated? He must be Illuminati the amount of child abuse allegations he survived.
He and the lovely Alan Johnson.

Last edited by teardropexplodes; 18-04-2015 at 04:36 AM.
teardropexplodes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-2015, 12:11 PM   #43
fudgetusk

You certainly know your stuff. You remind me of Alan Moore. He knows a lot about his home town and seems to see the land as a container of magic. There's something magical about Cottingham and I had no idea it was named after a Goddess. I know that Larkin is buried there.
I've had no dealings with Woden myself. I seem to have called up the power of Neptune. Have you ever seen the head of neptune statue on the marina? I found a stone in a copse near the humber bridge that looks remarkably like that statue and the deep(I found the stone before the deep was built). I was writing an article about the stone and the deep late one night and it just so happend that someone was killed near the deep at the same time that I was writing it. You may recall the death of Simon Ash. Ash is one of the woods used quite a lot in magic.
I checked my note book after the death and I had drawn a picture of a bald headed man being attacked the same night Ash was killed. Simon Ash was bald.
There were two more deaths over the next month. I would become interested in a pub and there would be a death connected to that pub. It's a long story.
If you examine your world you derive magic from it. If you see the world around you in a magical/poetic way then you are going to draw on the magical energy of that land. I think that's why Alan Moore does it. You'll know that he is a mage.
I was meditating on the neptune statue one day and went on a random walk. I found myself on a street I had never seen or heard of before. Neptune street.
I believe if you name a street after a god that you conjure some of the vibration of that god.
Do you know they found an egyptian ship near the humber bridge? They put it down to being traders. Or maybe it was a mission more about magic? Did you know that the templar knights had more land in yorkshire than any where else. They seemed to be very interesting in this area.
Have you ever seen a map of middle earth?
There is a place called umbar in the south. If your turn the map around ninety degrees and see Umbar as Humberside then middle earth is really anglia.

I once read that a king drowned in the humber and it was named after him. I've also read that Humber simply means "river" however.

I once was watching a TV show years ago.The James Whale Show. Some scottish psychics came on and one of the things they said was that they had detected an energy field surrounding Hull. (They did not know why.)
And funnily I once saw a leyline map of Britain and there were no leylines in the Hull area, nor for many miles around. Maybe no psychic has ever looked for them here. Maybe the magical shield surrounding Hull, stops people noticing Hull.
I had this dream as a child and it was about Robin Hood and Hull. I dreamt that he died here and sleeps in the ground. Years later I read that Little John Was from Holderness, when it was a village.

http://midgleywebpages.com/littlejohn.html

So Hull is weird. Did you know that Hull was the site of the biggest ever haunting? It was in the 1600s(i think)and hundreds of people heard a loud banging in the air for a long period of time. They said it was like cannons blasting.

http://www.mjwayland.com/index.php/p...nnons-of-hull/

Then we have the biggest serial Killer. Bruce Lee.(Formerly Peter Dinsdale). Killed around twenty people and NOBODY has heard of him. He killed first the year I was born and most of the deaths were so close to where I lived as a child. Like a circle around me. (you can become paranoid about this kind of stuff)

Hull, or Kingston Upon Hull, was all set to be the original London, then London became more popular for some reason.
Hull is magical. Did you know our crest(three crowns)is a mystery? Nobody really Knows what it means. Some say it represents the three wise men. As if. It means something deeper than that, but what? Three crowns does suggest three kings. What sort of land would require three kings? Maybe the crowns suggest the trinity.

So what is going on in Hull? On one hand we have a darkness and the other a light. Hull is dark(no leyines) but energy is there. Maybe people like us are dropped into a dark area, we then look for magic, and through that process we are pulling energy into a massively damaged area(lets not forget the insane amount of bombs dropped on Hull by Hitler.)and reparing it. Hopefully.
And maybe things like that exploding kebab shop are part of it. I had been listening to a phone in show the night before the explosion and a psychic came on. He predicted that there would be a "significant explosion" soon. So I'm waiting for this significant explosion to happen all night and day;watching the news. And it happens. It wakes me up in fact. I was asleep when the shop blew up and it woke me. We had the explosion then, but it didn't seem so significant...to most people. But to folk like us it is significant. Maybe that explosion(which I'm fairly certain has never been explained)was leyline energy blasting through. Or maybe the explosion was a metaphor of that burst of ley energy coming through. Funny that they built a mini stone henge there. Do stones give us a way of accessing ley energy? By touch? or are they like acupuncture? we can access the ley with the stone and use it to heal the land, by burning herbs? No. By visualising energy being channeled from the stones. Have you tried that? or making wishes near the stones, when you are touching one of them?

Then if we look at the history of Stone Henge, we see it was used as a place of healing ailments. So the stones heal you. Aren't you lucky to have them so close?

(i suppose stones are placed at ley line crossing points:the more lines coming through the larger the stone structure to represent /channel the energy.)

But you have your own unique view of the explosion. Why did someone have
to die in it though? That's dark energy, if you ask me. Hull is threaded through with dark energy and dark magic always requires a sacrifice?
I wonder sometimes if I'm addicted to the darkness of Hull.
Maybe Dr Roslyn D'Onston, formerly Robert Stephenson from Hull was addicted to the dark of Hull. Like he was addicted to the dark of London. He's a ripper suspect, the only one that was into magic. He wrote a letter to a newspaper suggesting that the ripper killings were forming a magical symbol. There's mathematical evidence for that.

Maybe he was the ripper or maybe he was casting the spell that made the real ripper kill. Maybe he was doing it unknowingly. He was in a hospital right in the ripper's kill area at the times of the deaths, for a mental ailment.
Jack the ripper from Hull? Why not.

Dark city this.

Oh, but I love your relationship to that plastic thing near the drain. It's like your own mini god symbol/statue. I would be tempted to take it home and pray to it. But then maybe it is meant to be where it is. Maybe it was attracted there by vibration and forms an energetic purpose.
Your art is all about this, I think. I think you draw the land to invest it in mental energy. The amount of mental energy you muster while drawing. And the vibration of that area is the aiming device for that mental energy. Zap. You bless your land through your art. And I bet that picture of the stones with you in it mixes your vibration with the vibrations from the land. Maybe all mages do this in some way. You do it through art. Directly.
I'm good at art too. maybe all mages need to be trained in some form of art to better use their magic. A guitar becomes a magical tool. A pencil becomes a wand.
Grant Morrison and Alan Moore both are mages and both have use of artistic talents.
I like your art by the way.

Last edited by fudgetusk; 20-04-2015 at 12:20 PM.
fudgetusk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-06-2015, 01:37 PM   #44
teardropexplodes

Yeah, I'm interested in Alan Moore too. He comes up a lot in my reading and research. I actually got Watchmen in 87 when it came out and it changed my life. Before that I read 2000AD and the Ballad of Halo Jones was my all-time favourite comic strip..maybe still is. I wish he'd finish it!!!
You should read Moore's Voice From the Fire if you haven't. It's all about one spot in Moore's home town and the powerful things that have happened there from prehistory onwards. I've just finished an art degree and we were taught about a thing called psychogeography and it turned out this is a theme running through Moore's work. It's a concept I want to develop too.

Not so much interested in classical gods of Greece and Rome but that's really interesting about your weird coincidences. Not that I believe in coincidences! Chance finds can always be significant precursors to greater events. Just have to be open to the signs.

I remember that guy being murdered. Someone I know knew him and apparently he called the corrupt local masonic police to say he was scared but they ignored him and never came. So who knows.

I used tro watch James Whale and then listen on Talk Radio UK. He had great guests on such as Icke and took them seriously. Maybe that's why they got rid of him. Interesting what they said about Hull. I think there is something weird about the place, something in the geology or the land. THere are no ancient ritual monuments at all around here which is odd. Not even a barrow or ancient burial. The nearest major one is the Rudston monolith, Willy Howe and such, favourite places of mine.

REgarding earth lines I don't think there's a lot of that in the area but I did mess around with the concept about ten years ago. I was having fun but maybe I was channelling something as there were a few odd coincidences that made me think twice.

http://stupiddeath.livejournal.com/293359.html

Never thought about the crowns. I don't think there's much significance other than late medieval heraldry, civic pride and maybe masonic gubbins. But who knows?

Regarding the estate's stone circle, I've used it in minor rituals and of course in my art but I don't think consciously about it. It's just part of a wider narrative. I'm going to use it in a big piece of art soonish which will hopefully end in an exhibition in a year or so. THe fact that an Egyptian died there is possibly significant. I think he was sleeping in the shop as payment for working there....

Didn't know about the JAck the Ripper connection, that's interesting. THere is a stifling atmosphere about the place. You can feel it dragging you down. But the force can be channelled and harnessed for good. Will be interesting to see what happens when we're made the city of culture in 2017.

I'm quite cynical about it but there's opportunity to have some fun and to play with it I think...

My art is a form of magic, yes. Not all art is. It's all about intention.
Old 17-06-2015, 01:48 PM   #45
teardropexplodes

Hullo, peeps. I'm knackered. I've finished my degree and my final piece was this:

Titled: A Strangely Shining Light That Owes Nothing to the Light of Day

It's a big painting of some ancient hawthorn trees between some 60s council terraces on my estate. The trees are shown on a plan as being part of a hedgerow of the medieval farm (Wises Farm) which predated the estate.

The painting itself is formatted to be viewed on a phone through Google Cardboard app/headset. If you haven't tried Google Cardboard I'd say it was worth a go. It's pretty weird and a cheap way to experience virtual reality.

https://www.google.com/get/cardboard/

Once the app's loaded and you're wearing the headset you can look around my painting in 360 degrees as though it has been wrapped into a sphere around you. I've had some great feedback from people about it and am planning on doing a series of them for my next project.
Old 17-06-2015, 05:28 PM   #46
semper_occultus

Quote:
Originally Posted by teardropexplodes View Post
Hull-o, peeps.

...just wanted to say your pictures and artwork are seriously absolutely stunning.....I'm no beret-wearing art critic but I can say that I am honestly really knocked out by it...

...do you know the artist George Shaw....not that I'm trying to box you in with someone.....( artists must hate that ) ...but on the evidence of what I see on this thread and where you're coming from your stuff looks far more interesting tbh...
semper_occultus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-2015, 01:45 AM   #47
teardropexplodes

Quote:
Originally Posted by semper_occultus View Post

...just wanted to say your pictures and artwork are seriously absolutely stunning.....I'm no beret-wearing art critic but I can say that I am honestly really knocked out by it...

...do you know the artist George Shaw....not that I'm trying to box you in with someone.....( artists must hate that ) ...but on the evidence of what I see on this thread and where you're coming from your stuff looks far more interesting tbh...
Well I think you should be an art critic, you clearly have fantastic taste in art!

Thanks though, it means a lot to me when people get something from my work.

It's all about feeling trapped and trying to transcend the ordinariness through imagination and creativity. Imagining these places as backdrops for epic quests.

Shaw is a good painter but like you say I don't want to work in such a narrow band. Wish I could have some of the success he's had tho. Could do with a little cash.
Old 20-08-2015, 05:22 PM   #48
teardropexplodes

I turned 45 on the seventh. WTF?! How did I come to be this old?

I was feeling pretty low after finishing my degree so I decided to do a self-portrait for a laugh. It ended up doing my head in though. It's made from a lot of little dots.

About two years ago I was sat with my brother in this weird little club at the opening of some art show or other. We were slumped in an old sofa watching the mad drunken young art students as they danced and laughed. We talked about random shit, as you do. My bro mentioned an artist he was reading about named Austin Osman Spare. He was an Edwardian artist who had also been into the occult. We mused that the old building in which we were sat dated to this period and what an interesting era it was.

This artist immediately sounded interesting to me. I loved his name. It sounded slightly exotic. And I always loved discovering unknown and overlooked geniuses. I always thought such characters held some secret that would unlock the mysteries of life, freeing me from the horrors of my day to day existence. I read a little about this artist and then he settled somewhere at the back of my subconscious as I got on with my art degree.

Recently I read a biography on him and became inspired. His art was amazing, how could he be so little known? He had devised a method to magically unlock his genius. I decided I would draw a self-portrait to celebrate turning 45 and deploy some of his techniques. My spirit had become suffused with his essence. I felt a deep empathy for him and while I don't believe I had been "possessed" by his spirit in a crass and literal sense I did feel that something of what he was was working through me.

The finished product is odd. It's nothing to do with who I really am and I look like a retarded alien.

I don't know where the hell I'll be going next artistically. I think this line of inquiry is a dead end. It is another little phase which will colour whatever I do next. That's all.

RIP Austin Osman Spare and god bless.

Last edited by teardropexplodes; 21-08-2015 at 01:30 AM.
Old 29-08-2015, 12:41 PM   #49
oneriver

Great thread, great paintings.
“Have you also learned that secret from the river; that there is no such thing as time?" That the river is everywhere at the same time, at the source and at the mouth, at the waterfall, at the ferry, at the current, in the ocean and in the mountains, everywhere and that the present only exists for it, not the shadow of the past nor the shadow of the future.” ? Hermann Hesse, Siddhartha

Y Gwir Erbyn Y Byd ("Truth Against the World") - Druidic Motto
oneriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2015, 09:46 PM   #50
teardropexplodes

Quote:
Originally Posted by oneriver View Post
Great thread, great paintings.
Yeah, it's a great site. Lots of interesting people with interesting outlooks and insights.
Old 10-09-2015, 09:47 PM   #51
teardropexplodes

Bit of an autobiographical track I made

Old 10-09-2015, 10:42 PM   #52
diamond dogs

Very interesting and unusual. Is the location possibly sacred or on a leyline?

Was the fire suspicious as I have reason to believe Councils deliberately burn down buildings to rebuild their new structures that suit their agenda. A case in question would be The Forum in Norwich opened to the public in 2001, officially opened by The (wise monkey) HRH QueenLizard in 2002
''Media control is still based in the main on cultural manipulation. It's just so easy to do. When you set up one set of objectives toward the public and you've given them a certain definition for each code word, you hit them with the various code words and they're not going to believe anything if you don't want them to." Bowie
diamond dogs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-2015, 12:58 AM   #53
teardropexplodes

Done a new drawing of a place near me.
One of my favourites so far.

Some say that Dent Road is rubbish and does not go anywhere, but I know better. It circles the site of an iron age druidic shrine and the trees still twist and sway to the cosmic vibes of their ancient philosophy. And that's what this drawing is all about, no treble. Pen and ink on cartridge paper.

Old 22-10-2015, 01:01 AM   #54
teardropexplodes

Quote:
Originally Posted by diamond dogs View Post
Very interesting and unusual. Is the location possibly sacred or on a leyline?

Was the fire suspicious as I have reason to believe Councils deliberately burn down buildings to rebuild their new structures that suit their agenda. A case in question would be The Forum in Norwich opened to the public in 2001, officially opened by The (wise monkey) HRH QueenLizard in 2002
I think it was an accident. Or at least it wasn't instigated by the government. But who knows? It did sound dodgy though. There was an Egyptian guy sleeping in the kebab shop and such operations are notorious for laundering dodgy money.
Old 22-10-2015, 08:38 AM   #55
grannie27

Quote:

Some say that Dent Road is rubbish and does not go anywhere, but I know better. It circles the site of an iron age druidic shrine and the trees still twist and sway to the cosmic vibes of their ancient philosophy. And that's what this drawing is all about, no treble. Pen and ink on cartridge paper.

Just stunning ,you are SO Talented mate .....
Always Do Your Best. Your best is going to change from moment to moment; it will be different when you are healthy as opposed to sick. Under any circumstance, simply do your best, and you will avoid self-judgment, self-abuse and regret.
Don Miguel Ruiz
grannie27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-2015, 05:10 PM   #56
elshaper
Inactive

Exquisite drawing teardropexplodes.
You captured the light so well and details.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-2015, 07:07 PM   #57
knightofalbion

Quote:

Beautiful work.
http://holy-lance.blogspot.com
knightofalbion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-10-2015, 01:49 AM   #58
teardropexplodes

Thanks everyone! It's nice to have some kind of goal in life at 45. I had given upon myself and was pretty much unemployed for a couple of decades before I went to college to study art at 39.
I graduated yesterday with a 2:1 in fine art which ain't bad (although I was secretly hoping for a first!)
Check out this selfie I took hehe:

Me and Ria

It was a weird ritual/ceremony, I felt like I was joining the illuminati haha!
But I was surprised to find out that I'd been awarded the David Hockney prize for excellence! Woohoo!
Sat down and saw this while flicking through the programme! Hockney was there, too. Strange days.

I made a Facebook page where I'll put my stuff in one place if anyone is interested.

https://www.facebook.com/MattHopperArtist

Love, Matt.

Last edited by teardropexplodes; 24-10-2015 at 02:16 AM.
Old 24-10-2015, 08:22 AM   #59
aster
Banned

Cool

That's so good to hear, congratulations! Wishing you lots of happiness and inspiration
aster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-10-2015, 04:07 PM   #60
teardropexplodes

Quote:
Originally Posted by aster View Post
That's so good to hear, congratulations! Wishing you lots of happiness and inspiration
Thanks, aster... same to you!
And apologies for the selfies...