Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat > Forum Talent / Promote Yourself

Closed Thread

Old 05-04-2007, 08:36 PM   #41
soundist

WOW!
Your art work realy blew me away.
Thanks for sharing this with us .
Old 06-04-2007, 01:32 AM   #42
eyedontbelieveu

Old 06-04-2007, 03:08 AM   #43
whitenight639
Premier Subscribers

WOw.. when i was in school i did a few geometric patterns and i enjoyed doing them, none were quite as good as i am all i am's but i always thought there was somthing more to geometry, hmmm wheres my compass you've inspired me.

"The only way to make a dream come true is to wake up!"

Old 06-04-2007, 09:08 AM   #44
i am all i am
Banned

Thank you to everyone for the positive comments.

I am glad that the patterns have inspired people and I would love to see any and all geometrical patterns that you are inspired to draw.

With LOVE.
Old 06-04-2007, 12:17 PM   #45
ho1ogram
Banned

Thumbs up

Thanks so much for this thread.
On the second sphere overlaid on the first one, this quote says it represents the creation of light...

Quote:
The next thing the creator's consciousness did was to go to the outside surface of the sphere, (the old testament refers to "the spirit of the Creator floating upon the face of the waters") and creating another using the same process of creating an octahedron and turning it into a sphere. By creating the second sphere the Almighty actually created light. In projecting another converted octahedron into a sphere on the surface of the first sphere, you will get the image of two circles crossing each other in their centers, a shape known as Vesica Pisces (diagram 7a). This pattern is a geometrical formula which represents the electromagnetic spectrum of light (for further information how this can be done, check out Drunvalo Melchizedek's book "The Ancient Secret of The Flower of Life Vol.2") and the first thing that God created was light - "Let there be light".
http://www.ka-gold-jewelry.com/p-art...ed-of-life.php

And before I got on this thread just now I read in the CwG thread five minutes ago...

Quote:
If we conceive of ALL THAT IS as a sphere, then to create this reality, ALL THAT IS would be required to do it internally. So, a sphere within a sphere. The inner sphere would be the darkness that allows the individuated aspect of ALL THAT IS to be recognised. That is, we have called the darkness around ourselves so that we could be distinguished from ALL THAT IS. The candle can then be seen within the sun.
Written by i am all i am
Reality itself is a language, and it is speaking loud and clear now that I have ears to hear...

Thanks heaps for sharing the info dude! The steps above are awesome. I made a couple of seeds of life last night and today, from that link you posted and then logged on now and saw your new pics and links.... woo hooo!
Old 06-04-2007, 12:29 PM   #46
i am all i am
Banned

G'day Ho1ogram,

You're welcome brother.

I am glad that the information is of benefit for you. When you start to see the "language" of life you can read creation and how it is totally interconnected. The language is expressed through "form", or shape. Number and geometry, sound and light. It become a joy to understand and I am glad for you Ho1ogram that you are begining to read the language of life. All the best for you on your journey brother.

With LOVE
Old 08-04-2007, 03:17 AM   #47
i am all i am
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mada88 View Post
the ying and yang symbol looks like the 69'er position! and 6 divideed by 9?

Love has no symbol neither does peace, I dout that oneness has a symbol either. I like the idea muslims have about allah (god) has no name, no form, no gender? correct me if i'm wrong.

I like the pictures though! They are amazing
G'day Mada88,

You have two paths, or answers, with division, 9/6 or 6/9. With multiplying we have one path leading to 54. 5 represents unconditional love, 4 the practical, or physical. So, love made practical. The 6 is creative and the 9 represents humanity. 'Creative humanity can represent unconditional love in the physical'. It is merely one way love can be represented within the physical, not the only way. You could also read it as, 'Humanity creates in the physical with love'. Different ways of describing the same thing, the oneness, ALL THAT IS.

With LOVE.
Old 10-04-2007, 12:17 AM   #48

Default sacred flower of life

Have you read the sacred flower of life stuff that drunvelo melchizedek has written , some of his stuff was on youtube or google video. Amazing stuff, i read somewherethat he flower of life pattern was found inside one of the pyramids on a wall ,i read it in an anne walker book i think but not 100% sure .The Stone Of The Plough it was maybe . Medium and her guide white arrow no not the delivery vans from up north lol .
Old 10-04-2007, 05:03 AM   #49
i am all i am
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2013 View Post
Have you read the sacred flower of life stuff that drunvelo melchizedek has written , some of his stuff was on youtube or google video. Amazing stuff, i read somewherethat he flower of life pattern was found inside one of the pyramids on a wall ,i read it in an anne walker book i think but not 100% sure .The Stone Of The Plough it was maybe . Medium and her guide white arrow no not the delivery vans from up north lol .
G'day 2013.

I've read some of Drunvalo's books. If you google Drunvalo and CIA, you can find out a bit more about Drunvalo.

With LOVE.
Old 10-04-2007, 11:14 AM   #50
eternal_spirit
Inactive

I can't remember where I found my avatar, but I like the colours, shape and the description of what it represents.

It's known as the silver serpent rotate and represents a balance of physical and spiritual.
Old 10-04-2007, 01:52 PM   #51
poodle
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by i am all i am View Post
See which chakra these patterns resonate with for you.

The first one definitely resonated with my crown chakra...
The second started strongly with my throat chakra, and then slightly my third eye chakra as well...

They are lovely patterns, they all resonate so positively! I'd like to surround myself with more of these geometric patterns to combat the negative symbolism I'm bombarded with every day!

Thanks for sharing IAAIA!
Old 10-04-2007, 03:45 PM   #52
i am all i am
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by poodle View Post
The first one definitely resonated with my crown chakra...
The second started strongly with my throat chakra, and then slightly my third eye chakra as well...

They are lovely patterns, they all resonate so positively! I'd like to surround myself with more of these geometric patterns to combat the negative symbolism I'm bombarded with every day!

Thanks for sharing IAAIA!
G'day Poodle.

You are welcome, I love sharing. If you would like to, feel free to print up all of the patterns that you would like to use, they are free.

Thank you for the feedback on the chakra patterns. The first one is for the crown chakra and the second for the third eye. Maybe the reason it started in your throat chakra is simply me not having it exactly proprtioned and there not being a very good copy of it. I will be getting some photo's taken of all the chakra patterns fully painted and will post them really soon (plus a few others as well).

With LOVE.
Old 11-04-2007, 02:54 AM   #53
poodle
Inactive

Quote:
I will be getting some photo's taken of all the chakra patterns fully painted and will post them really soon (plus a few others as well).

With LOVE.

That would be great!
Old 11-04-2007, 10:45 PM   #54

Quote:
G'day 2013.

I've read some of Drunvalo's books. If you google Drunvalo and CIA, you can find out a bit more about Drunvalo.

With LOVE.
thanks for the links had a look will delve a bit deeper into it
Old 12-04-2007, 02:00 PM   #55
i am all i am
Banned

Default One more

With LOVE.
Old 12-04-2007, 04:35 PM   #56
synergy777

can you do any with the ek onkar sign, plz. i got a necklace of it, from india, i would love to see some art work. heres a link

Ek Onkar (also ੴ, ਇਕ/ਏਕ ਓਅੰਕਾਰ, Ēk Ōaṅkār, Ek Onkar, Ik Onkar and other variants) means one God and is a central tenet of Sikh religious philosophy. It is also a symbol of the unity of God in Sikhism, and is commonly found on Gurdwaras.

Ek Onkar is from Sanskrit ekomkāra, the sandhi of eka "one" and ''omkāra, the name of the Aum syllable, literally meaning "the Single Aum", but translated as meaning "One God".

Ek Onkar in the Gurmukhī script is a combination of three letters: Ek Aum and Kar - which is a line drawn over the Om, signifying the continuity, timelessness and eternal presence of Aum (God)[1].

Fearlessness means faith in God: faith in His protection, His justice, His wisdom, His mercy, His Love, and His omnipresence… To be fit for Self-realization, man must be fearless.— Paramahansa Yogananda
Old 12-04-2007, 04:40 PM   #57
synergy777

http://altreligion.about.com/library...defsyantra.htm

some great info

Fearlessness means faith in God: faith in His protection, His justice, His wisdom, His mercy, His Love, and His omnipresence… To be fit for Self-realization, man must be fearless.— Paramahansa Yogananda
Old 19-04-2007, 02:28 PM   #58
i am all i am
Banned

Default Here are some of the pictures that I said I'd post

Old 19-04-2007, 02:36 PM   #59
i am all i am
Banned

Old 21-07-2007, 01:53 PM   #60
infinitetruth

Wow they are really amazing, I Am All I Am! I could sit and look at them for hours. So...when are you going to start doing crop circles?? LOL Seriously though, they are amazing are you gonna do an exhibition?

Some of them are really intense particularly this one:

Could you tell me a little more about it?

Thank you

Predicting the Downfall of NWO

My Space (911weknow)
Closed Thread