Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat > Forum Talent / Promote Yourself

Closed Thread

Old 04-04-2007, 05:24 PM   #1
i am all i am
Banned

Default SACRED GEOMETRY - My Patterns

With LOVE.

Last edited by ho1ogram; 05-04-2007 at 06:54 AM. Reason: Important typo corrected
Old 04-04-2007, 05:41 PM   #2
i am all i am
Banned

Default THE FLOWER OF LIFE - A Poster

With LOVE.
Old 04-04-2007, 05:42 PM   #3
phoenix1
Banned

Now is that ever the stuff IAAIA..That's literally the "stuff"

Thanks for sharing those dude. Dead smart.

Phoenix
Old 04-04-2007, 05:53 PM   #4
lookfar

Default Very cool!!

Wow, great work IAAIA, love em - the connection of all that is!!

Thanks for sharing
“It's just a ride and we can change it any time we want. It's only a choice. No effort, no work, no job, no savings of money, a choice, right now, between fear and love. The eyes of fear want you to put bigger locks on your door, buy guns, close yourself off. The eyes of love instead see all of us as one.” BILL HICKS
http://www.markthomasinfo.com/ http://www.waykiwayki.com/
Dolphins playing in bubble rings
Old 04-04-2007, 06:00 PM   #5
i am all i am
Banned

Cheers Phoenix and Lookfar.

I'll post some more that aren't painted up, and will be getting pictures of all the others in the next few weeks, hopefully, and will post them all. I've gotta learn how to use the digital camera and only had these done because they were nearby when I did the "I AM ME..." photo shoot last night.

If anyone else would love to add some of their patterns or any sacred geometry that they love, please add them to the thread. If anyone would like to use the patterns for anything at all, you've got my full permission.

With LOVE.
Old 04-04-2007, 06:20 PM   #6
i am all i am
Banned

Default Patterns not painted yet

With LOVE.
Old 04-04-2007, 06:54 PM   #7
i am all i am
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kandah View Post
Great work on all of them but the second one it just.. excellent, it resonates with me. I love it. Care to share what techniques you use?
Well, first I strip naked, then......nah, just joking.

I had a very awakening experience and realised the complete oneness of everything experientially, more complete than a knowing. Then I looked into numerology, drew the Flower Of Life, and started drawing more and more. My hands weren't in the most beneficial state, so I had a mate that helped me to draw them up and paint them. We write music together as well. I believe that all these patterns are merely part of the Flower Of Life. The FOL contains all patterns. Print up a copy of it or draw one up and paint it (more energy when you do it yourself, your love goes into the creation of it), then de-focalise your eyes as you stare at it. Then draw. It will come out of you, for that's where it is, inside of you. Have a look at the five shapes in nature (circle, equi-distant cross, square, five-pointed star, spiral) and the five platonic solids (icosahedron, tetrahedron, cube, dodecahedron, octahedron) as well. Merely start drawing them to fit together in different ways.

Also check out 'Art Forms in Nature', Ernst Haeckel, absolutely great images.

Here are a few of his drawings, sacred geometry in nature.....

They are way, way better in a larger size.

With LOVE.
Old 04-04-2007, 07:28 PM   #8
lottie_new
Premier Subscribers

WOW!!! iaaia they are truly beautiful!! i have to get the paintbrush out again....havn't been creative for such a long time!!
Arch-strategist Zbigniew Brzezinski, senior adviser to Barack Obama, stated in a presentation to the highly influential Council on Foreign Relations that "...the greatest obstacle to establishing a One World Government is the rapid political awakening amongst the masses." May 2010.

Old 04-04-2007, 07:53 PM   #9
i am all i am
Banned

This one is a design for a strand of gold in one continuos pattern with space for five crystals.

With LOVE.
Old 04-04-2007, 08:04 PM   #10
lookfar

Shit IAAIA, that last shape has just freaked me out in a VERY GOOD WAY - FUCK!!!! Sorry, but I've just been completely immersed in it, it turned into a spherical shape with an eye / earth in the centre of it & kept rotating (& I've only had one glass of wine & half a smoke!) - WOW!!! It was beautiful, I got way lost in it & am going back for some more now - thanks so much for that WOW HOLY SHIT!!!!
“It's just a ride and we can change it any time we want. It's only a choice. No effort, no work, no job, no savings of money, a choice, right now, between fear and love. The eyes of fear want you to put bigger locks on your door, buy guns, close yourself off. The eyes of love instead see all of us as one.” BILL HICKS
Old 04-04-2007, 08:19 PM   #11
i am all i am
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by lookfar View Post
Shit IAAIA, that last shape has just freaked me out in a VERY GOOD WAY - FUCK!!!! Sorry, but I've just been completely immersed in it, it turned into a spherical shape with an eye / earth in the centre of it & kept rotating (& I've only had one glass of wine & half a smoke!) - WOW!!! It was beautiful, I got way lost in it & am going back for some more now - thanks so much for that WOW HOLY SHIT!!!!
That's cool.

It's two squares, each with an equi-distant cross in it, and a continuously progressive eight formed pattern (on its own it looks similar to the Cross of Malta). I'm glad that you like it. When I take the other photos I'll post one of it painted up. Print a copy up and then you can "freak out" whenever you choose to. Have fun.

With LOVE.
Old 04-04-2007, 08:22 PM   #12
lookfar

Quote:
Originally Posted by i am all i am View Post
That's cool.

It's two squares, each with an equi-distant cross in it, and a continuously progressive eight formed pattern (on its own it looks similar to the Cross of Malta). I'm glad that you like it. When I take the other photos I'll post one of it painted up. Print a copy up and then you can "freak out" whenever you choose to. Have fun.

With LOVE.
Cool that's great, I'd love to, thanks for that!!! It sort of hypnotised me & I got lost in it, totally mesmerising - LOVE IT!

Thanks again gorgeous
Old 04-04-2007, 08:46 PM   #13
i am all i am
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by lookfar View Post
Cool that's great, I'd love to, thanks for that!!! It sort of hypnotised me & I got lost in it, totally mesmerising - LOVE IT!

Thanks again gorgeous
You're welcome beautiful.

It might hypnotise you into snapping the "I AM ME...." photo and posting it.

With LOVE.
Old 04-04-2007, 08:54 PM   #14
lookfar

Quote:
You're welcome beautiful.

It might hypnotise you into snapping the "I AM ME...." photo and posting it.

With LOVE.
Hehe, is that what it keeps telling me to do - there's definitely a message in it I reckon. Amazing stuff I'm loving it but I can't print it till Tuesday now as I'm not back to work till then
Old 04-04-2007, 09:43 PM   #15
i am all i am
Banned

Default Numerological Creation of Geometrical Wisdom

There is a left and right, or male and female, aspect of this pattern, reflections of each other. I've only posted one of them because the other is a bit smudged. When it is finally drawn in a larger size and painted I'll put both of them up, although this may take quite a while.

If anyone would like to have a go at working it out, please post your ideas and we can discuss them.

With LOVE.
Old 04-04-2007, 11:04 PM   #16
i am all i am
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kandah View Post
Thank you for evolving on the procedure, got me inspired and now I must paint

What about tools? All those perfect lines and circles..
I simply use a compass, a protractor and a ruler.

Drawing it out on graph paper is also a great advantage because you have a set grid to work on, although it isn't necessary, but it does save time.

With LOVE.
Old 04-04-2007, 11:25 PM   #17
mada88

the ying and yang symbol looks like the 69'er position! and 6 divideed by 9?

Love has no symbol neither does peace, I dout that oneness has a symbol either. I like the idea muslims have about allah (god) has no name, no form, no gender? correct me if i'm wrong.

I like the pictures though! They are amazing

Last edited by mada88; 04-04-2007 at 11:26 PM. Reason: missed something off at the end

Old 04-04-2007, 11:34 PM   #18

Default 69

Quote:
Originally Posted by mada88 View Post
the ying and yang symbol looks like the 69'er position! and 6 divideed by 9?

Love has no symbol neither does peace, I dout that oneness has a symbol either. I like the idea muslims have about allah (god) has no name, no form, no gender? correct me if i'm wrong.

I like the pictures though! They are amazing
that was your 69th post as well ! anyway the muslims arent allowed to portray god or people in their artwork i think i read .They use geometrical patterns in the architecture mosques palaces etc , very beautiful work , scared geometry .I think each reiligion has a piece of the whole and they develop it , where many fail is in thinking that they have the exclusive hot line to the divine everything is everthing
Old 04-04-2007, 11:36 PM   #19

Quote:
Well, first I strip naked, then......nah, just joking.

I had a very awakening experience and realised the complete oneness of everything experientially, more complete than a knowing. Then I looked into numerology, drew the Flower Of Life, and started drawing more and more. My hands weren't in the most beneficial state, so I had a mate that helped me to draw them up and paint them. We write music together as well. I believe that all these patterns are merely part of the Flower Of Life. The FOL contains all patterns. Print up a copy of it or draw one up and paint it (more energy when you do it yourself, your love goes into the creation of it), then de-focalise your eyes as you stare at it. Then draw. It will come out of you, for that's where it is, inside of you. Have a look at the five shapes in nature (circle, equi-distant cross, square, five-pointed star, spiral) and the five platonic solids (icosahedron, tetrahedron, cube, dodecahedron, octahedron) as well. Merely start drawing them to fit together in different ways.

Also check out 'Art Forms in Nature', Ernst Haeckel, absolutely great images.

Here are a few of his drawings, sacred geometry in nature.....

They are way, way better in a larger size.

With LOVE.
EVERYTHING IS EVERYTHING. GREAT WORK IAM PURE LOVE AND BEAUTY
Old 05-04-2007, 04:19 AM   #20
ho1ogram
Banned

G'day i,
wow, great work, very inspiring.

Quote:
SCARED GEOMETRY - My Patterns
If this is your scared geometry I can't wait to see your sacred geometry. It'll blow me off my chair!

First I couldn't work out how you did the flower of life, but now I see it is all circles. Is that correct, is the flower of life created with only circles? I am going to make some of these. Thanks for sharing, I can see/feel the creative resonance with the body/mind/spirit these patterns have. Awesome.
Closed Thread