Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat > Forum Talent / Promote Yourself

Old 06-05-2011, 02:03 PM   #121
truthspoon
Banned

@Fishonwheels.

I was just about to add you to my friends list...

But then I saw how cool your current friends list looks in its present state and I didn't want to spoil the perfection.

Looks like the jackpot on an existential fruit-machine.

ACE.

Last edited by truthspoon; 06-05-2011 at 02:03 PM.
truthspoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 11:59 PM   #122
fishonwheels

I missed that last section you posted before my last post.

You mentioned one more time about an establishment filling up minutes after you walk in and in the past that had happened to me as well.

and the funny thing is, even before all the strangeness hit a cresendo, back in 2006, one time i was walking downtown with a friend as we crossed the street this guy walking past us yelled out to my friend, something like "watch your buddy! he's a spy!" the funny thing is, thinking back, i was the one being observed and at times sabotaged. I just never realized when it all began until 2007.

I have a couple theories as to why and I'll share them when I connect the incidence to other happenings.

back in college, early to mid 2000's I used to "come up" with solutions to world's problems like "one world government," before I even heard of the thinkers that proposed it. Seemed like a natural solution to a conflict ridden world.

The prob like you said looking for answers out there is it's all cloak and daggers and quoting someone i corresponded with briefly, "deception is the only constant."

a lot of paradigms out there are probably brain washing. Imagine if you think people aren't real but robotoids, "second density animal-souled organic portals," or "holographic projections of the dark matrix" that at least makes you indifferent towards them.

but the thing is so many random people on the street can become conduits of synchronistic attacks and I know I have been such conduits before, for sure.

I described it briefly posts 17-19 this thread.

It really makes you wonder just how susceptible most are to some form of RI, be it terrestrial or hyperdimensional. It's like in the movie the Matrix when anyone still "asleep" sees an "awakened" they "shift" into an agent because they're still "plugged in."

and if you couple that with instant "thought manifestation," sometimes not involving people at all you really start to wonder about the world around you being some sort of "holographic projection."

The last town i was in especially wherever i went people would show up. At first it was this one burly guy always in black who either didn't order anything or ordered to go who'd sit next to or behind me, basically smacking me over the head with his "shadowy presence." Then i came to realize he seemed able to "remote influence" from one incidence. Basically he made a bunch of youngsters unknown to me outside a mcdonalds run after me, calling me a fraud and telling me to go home to my family.

but can I really be sure it was "RI," not just another "synchronicity?"

sometimes the shadowing presence is there before i even got there and they always use "directed conversation" and there was no mistake it was directed at you; at times it was so specific to your life down to the names of people involved.

I considered the possibility they simply had time to observe my routine and anticipate my moves.

I started varying my routines. They started anticipating my intents.

Obviously the standard gangstalking paradigm of people with hand signs and cell phones just didn't cut it.

Another way to look at it, if you don't like the matrix idea, and i think this is over all the most "balanced" or "grounded" explanation, is to consider the eixstence of some "group consciousness" compound like in the "mind merge" intiation rites. If the streets are littered with psychics interconnected with each other it's no big deal for them to shadow you everywhere, and it's no big deal for them to read your thoughts.

The Masons are initiated into such a compound. Perhaps others form naturally as some children take it for granted.

Not all these "compounds" have a link to your mind so some are grossly inaccurate in their misperceptions of you. Their might form a composite impression of you based on individual impressions. Perhaps it is the dark side of "age of aquarius" we get warring or distrusting "group minds?"

I've found that people not only "shadow" me out there but also on forums. Funny you mention my existential fruit basket (God rest their avatars). Most of them had either at some point established a psychic link to me or knew way too many past specifics than they should. I'll talk about one in particular on another thread.

most eventually get banned so if you make the list you do so at your own peril heh?

If people can shadow you out there in the big space across continents, how hard would it be to do it on forums? They do try to surround you and indoctrinate you for sure along certain paradigms. For me, out in meat space, it was "good people," "bad people," and "animals."

Perhaps "existential" isn't quite fitting a word. I prefer a new term i recently learned, "chapel perilous."
fishonwheels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 06:57 AM   #123
fishonwheels

Just to add something quick, I was introduced to the enigmatic "bee" word during that strangest period. I used to read this weekly local alternative publication and in the personals it had these reader submitted bulletins for lost and found, missing people, congrats and props, and short rants, etc.

All of a sudden I began to notice strange parallels in these bulletins to circumstances in my own life; they were pretty much parodies and spin offs of my life details. It was during that time someone kept posting bulletins referring to someone as "the Bee." I had no idea who in the world that might be.

It also had this column near the end of the pages that were basically any prose within five hundred words. Every week it's a different local submition. One night in 2009 I got the urge to download and watch Eyes Wide Shut...never saw it before and barely knew what it was about.

the next day I picked up the brand new weekly and went straight to that last column and the new submition was titled "Eyes Wide Shut." It had nothing to do with the movie or secret cults, but the subject was also an area of my pre-occupation.

Depending on the time lag between printing and distribution of the free weekly you can play with a few possibilities. I watched the movie, someone knew through a psychic connection or through monitoring my web activities (which also had been done I'm fairly sure), picked from numerous essay entries and re-titled it. Boom. Or, I had received a mental suggestion to watch the movie.

I pretty much rule out coincidence because the example was far from unique or isolated. In fact things to do with various media had got much, much weirder than that.

I believe many of these things were set up to make someone appear mentally ill. If they had "passed" and became part of whatever it was then they became "in the know." If they had not "passed" but instead blew whistles then they would just discredit themselves, if indeed it was "mystery" religious rites.

I think EP you're quite familiar with brain states (delta, beta, alpha, etc) and their relationship to one's reality. If it was indeed some initiation it certainly had potential to change one's relationship to reality drastically, at the very least it burned down whatever you thought you knew about it, the paradigm for the "profane?"

I'm not sure if this rings any bells,

but I'm guessing all kinds of "magical rites" designed to change a person would have something in common? Guess that'll come with your later updates.

And the "magical" interpretation still is just one way to see it all.

Now, a few vids you might like. Nothing new, I'm sure.

Last edited by fishonwheels; 07-05-2011 at 07:20 AM.
Old 08-05-2011, 06:12 PM   #124
truthspoon
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishonwheels View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOyOcjA_T6k

but I'm guessing all kinds of "magical rites" designed to change a person would have something in common? Guess that'll come with your later updates.

And the "magical" interpretation still is just one way to see it all.

Now, a few vids you might like. Nothing new, I'm sure.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zs7xl...1&feature=fvwp

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CbU6X...1&feature=fvwp
quoted to see videos.
Old 09-05-2011, 01:08 AM   #125
fishonwheels

Quote:
Originally Posted by edelweiss pirate View Post
quoted to see videos.
They didnt show???
Old 07-02-2012, 08:37 AM   #126
terri10

Default Combat18 Remnants (Old And Fat) Active in Cambs UK

I am a victim of multiple harassment and you can read about the Combat18 source of my problems here:

http://forum.davidicke.com/showthrea...t=89473&page=6
terri10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2012, 05:17 AM   #127
fishonwheels

Quote:
Originally Posted by edelweiss pirate View Post
Bit more
Quote:
The letter F in particular is arguably the most resonantly negative letter in the English language and indeed many others. Words such as fight; fist; fail; fall; fallow; fraught; frail, and many more, all depict something of the character of the F pictogram which originally represented a weapon, a mace.
``I do not want to father a flock, to be the fetish of fools and fanatics, or the founder of a faith whose followers are content to echo my opinions. I want each man to cut his own way through the jungle.`` ----

Last edited by fishonwheels; 26-07-2012 at 05:17 AM.
Old 22-01-2013, 11:35 AM   #128
mrunhappy
Banned

Just been reading this.. a tad wacky at times, but a good read. Bounces along nicely.
mrunhappy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2013, 11:40 AM   #129
truthspoon
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrunhappy View Post
Just been reading this.. a tad wacky at times, but a good read. Bounces along nicely.
Thanks...... It's finished now. I just have to do the acknowledgements and sources now..... Perhaps try that early summer. Release a PDF this summer hopefully. Might charge a token couple of quid for it and get it downloadable on Amazon or whatever.

There's about half of it here and there for free, if anyone wants the other half you'll be able to bang us a few bob and get the lot.

Least then I can say I'm a professional as in (paid) writer lol.

Last edited by truthspoon; 22-01-2013 at 11:40 AM.
Old 04-04-2013, 05:47 PM   #130
truthspoon
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5swan View Post
edelweiss pirate,
... this is a fantastic book... as of a few years ago, i was only partially aware, and did not know much about the dark side you express so well... your book makes total sense of what goes on in the world... i just hope it's not too late for me as all kinds of weird things are happening to me.

Thanks friend.

It's never too late buddy. Free-will and personal volition is unassailable.

Last edited by truthspoon; 04-04-2013 at 05:59 PM.
Old 18-04-2013, 02:43 AM   #131
stefanie212
Inactive

I think it is a great book. If it was in a pdf format it could be printed it out.

And if you could insert a few pictures, e.g. images of a masonic temple, the kind of street you lived in abroad and stuff, it might help to keep the reader's attention focussed as the reader might get a better idea what you are talking about when describing abstract things.

Also, why don't you seek to offer it to a publisher once it is completed?
There are plenty of them out there and I am confident you could find one!

Last edited by stefanie212; 18-04-2013 at 02:47 AM.
stefanie212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2013, 07:00 AM   #132
truthspoon
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by stefanie212 View Post
I think it is a great book. If it was in a pdf format it could be printed it out.

And if you could insert a few pictures, e.g. images of a masonic temple, the kind of street you lived in abroad and stuff, it might help to keep the reader's attention focussed as the reader might get a better idea what you are talking about when describing abstract things.

Also, why don't you seek to offer it to a publisher once it is completed?
There are plenty of them out there and I am confident you could find one!
Thanks for your encouragement.... I'll give it a shot in the summer time.