Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat > Forum Talent / Promote Yourself

Old 16-04-2010, 02:06 PM   #21
the perfect one
Banned

However, there is one mystery that dont fit in this. I think they must have different options depending on what they want from each individual. Like they tried to make me crazy paranoid, but they also used my family against me for this.

For example....how did they get to my husband? My little one too? My daughter as well. If you can figure that one out-you would make a great investigator.
the perfect one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2010, 02:07 PM   #22
the perfect one
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by edelweiss pirate View Post
Thanks Perfect One.

I love that feeling too.

BTW How to break Illuminati brainwashing....

That's another chapter for another day I reckon, not that I've written it yet.

Suffice it to say, you need weed, sleep, meditation, love and laughs. And most importantly you need to put the boot on the other foot and start hunting THEM rather than being the hunted.

They'll be too busy getting out of your way to chase you around anymore.
Yeah your right -I need to get off the computer and start hunting them again. I worry though that if I do ,the maddness will start up again. Hummm.. food for thought. Edelweiss you are gonna make a lot of money off your book.
Old 16-04-2010, 02:09 PM   #23
the perfect one
Banned

I missed this part-

They'll be too busy getting out of your way to chase you around anymore.

Good -Good-rubbing my hands together. LOL
Old 16-04-2010, 02:13 PM   #24
truthspoon
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by the perfect one View Post
However, there is one mystery that dont fit in this. I think they must have different options depending on what they want from each individual. Like they tried to make me crazy paranoid, but they also used my family against me for this.

For example....how did they get to my husband? My little one too? My daughter as well. If you can figure that one out-you would make a great investigator.
The solution to that riddle is one you may not believe......

If you have a problem with the concept of spirits or invisible entities from other dimensions who can manipulate and stage coincidences...

I do not know the background to your specific issues but I believe Bob Jones and The Choiceless One have the same thing going on.

They are experiencing staged coincidence and negative synchronicities and take it to mean that everyone is psychic and consciously fucking with them. It simply isn't the case, many people are like pawns or puppets, and can easily be induced to say or or certain things at certain times to make you feel victimised or such.

The biggest mystery on earth is what really goes on in someone's mind and the fact that the tramel of thoughts and impressions don't always originate in their own mind but actually well up from the mental plane which is populated by all sorts of beings.

Sounds far out. It is. But I have had similar occurances to you and others within my family. One thing is for sure, someone or something is subtly controlling people. A bit like the Organic Portal theory but not quite so extreme.
truthspoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2010, 02:22 PM   #25
the perfect one
Banned

Quote:
The solution to that riddle is one you may not believe......

If you have a problem with the concept of spirits or invisible entities from other dimensions who can manipulate and stage coincidences...

I do not know the background to your specific issues but I believe Bob Jones and The Choiceless One have the same thing going on.

They are experiencing staged coincidence and negative synchronicities and take it to mean that everyone is psychic and consciously fucking with them. It simply isn't the case, many people are like pawns or puppets, and can easily be induced to say or or certain things at certain times to make you feel victimised or such.

The biggest mystery on earth is what really goes on in someone's mind and the fact that the tramel of thoughts and impressions don't always originate in their own mind but actually well up from the mental plane which is populated by all sorts of beings.

Sounds far out. It is. But I have had similar occurances to you and others within my family. One thing is for sure, someone or something is subtly controlling people. A bit like the Organic Portal theory but not quite so extreme.
Ok, that explains it. I often thought about the spirits they can send to people. I KNOW they can do it. It is the only way to explain the personality change in those that were around these bad people. You cannot have someone you have known your whole life -all a sudden be someone else unless something else is controlling them. Makes sense to me now also , as why the bad guys always wanted to know what my husband thought. They wanted to know if their bs worked on him,plus they can plant the seed of dis trust between those you love and trusted your whole life. Man, this is great. I cannot thank you enough.
Old 16-04-2010, 02:27 PM   #26
the perfect one
Banned

except now I wonder about this reptoid theory. I believe there is something to it. I've seen the reptoid eyes when someone I know went too far and was enraged. I coudlnt freaking believe it, and I tried to tell myself ,it was not what it looked like. Plus weird skin problem from time to time on that person. I started to wonder if they had not replaced that person with something else. But I shouldnt derail your excellent thread so I'll shut up now.

Yeah I'm starting to believe the reptoid theory...it goes against my logical thinking. But I am going there. LOL
Old 16-04-2010, 02:47 PM   #27
truthspoon
Banned

Quote:
except now I wonder about this reptoid theory. I believe there is something to it. I've seen the reptoid eyes when someone I know went too far and was enraged. I coudlnt freaking believe it, and I tried to tell myself ,it was not what it looked like. Plus weird skin problem from time to time on that person. I started to wonder if they had not replaced that person with something else. But I shouldnt derail your excellent thread so I'll shut up now.

Yeah I'm starting to believe the reptoid theory...it goes against my logical thinking. But I am going there. LOL
I'd be careful with that theory if I were you.

We had a CIA op called Archangel on here a year or so ago posting all these fake ass videos showing people with reptilian eyes, it was just a lighting effect.

I believe the Illuminati are possessed by extra dimensional beings. I do not believe they are literal Reptilians, it may be that the possessing spirit is Reptilian.... Who knows.. But I wouldn't stick my neck out to be honest.

There's a lot of nuttiness out there about Orions, Space dogs from Sirius and Plaedians. Thing is, they can't all be true can they?

Personally I stick to what I have seen personally, the day I see a reptilian I'll still ask myself 'could it be a guy in a suit?'...

Keep your mind open, but know when to put the latch down to stop the crazy stuff getting in..... that's my moto.
Old 16-04-2010, 03:12 PM   #28
the perfect one
Banned

Quote:

We had a CIA op called Archangel on here a year or so ago posting all these fake ass videos showing people with reptilian eyes, it was just a lighting effect.

I believe the Illuminati are possessed by extra dimensional beings. I do not believe they are literal Reptilians, it may be that the possessing spirit is Reptilian.... Who knows.. But I wouldn't stick my neck out to be honest.

There's a lot of nuttiness out there about Orions, Space dogs from Sirius and Plaedians. Thing is, they can't all be true can they?

Personally I stick to what I have seen personally, the day I see a reptilian I'll still ask myself 'could it be a guy in a suit?'...

Keep your mind open, but know when to put the latch down to stop the crazy stuff getting in..... that's my moto.

This is true too.LOL

I just wish I could hire some actors and make a movie . That way, everyone could see exactly what I seen. Then they could help figure out what the LOGICAL reason is for the eye and skin thing. I came on this website -Totally not believing the reptoid thing. Even though for 3 yrs. odd skin thing was going down right in front of me. I'm gonna get a picture as soon as I figure out a way to do it without getting busted doing it. I pray and hope there is a logical explanation for what I seen and still see. It's not like I am imagining it-cuz ,he even admits it's a weird skin thing. Man, I really want to either blow that theory out for good or prove it.

I dont really believe they will turn green or nothing like that. The eye thing-well, it was not like I seen a slit eye or nothing like that. It was like another being inside him had gone too far and it surprised itself. Looking like a shocked lizard type eye. However,that could be explained by mind control . The person is suddenly shocked by it's own actions. As if it said"wait! What did you just do? Stop now or else you will be in trouble. It wasnt your average bug eyed shock either. I just need to get a movie made. A free movie. I dont want a dime for nothing -I just want the truth.

Perhaps the skin thing has been part of a 3 yr. set up too. If I think about it, I contacted my skull and bones relative 3 yrs. before my siblings showed up. So you have a 3 yr. window of opportunity to set up your evil plan,from start to finish. Perhaps , with the influence over various sectors in business ,they were able to get him to ingest something that would cause a skin problem that resurfaces from time to time . I'm not sure how to explain that one , but if we can debunk or prove either way,I am all ears.I like logical,I really do.
Old 16-04-2010, 03:24 PM   #29
truthspoon
Banned

Quote:
This is true too.LOL

I just wish I could hire some actors and make a movie . That way, everyone could see exactly what I seen. Then they could help figure out what the LOGICAL reason is for the eye and skin thing. I came on this website -Totally not believing the reptoid thing. Even though for 3 yrs. odd skin thing was going down right in front of me. I'm gonna get a picture as soon as I figure out a way to do it without getting busted doing it. I pray and hope there is a logical explanation for what I seen and still see. It's not like I am imagining it-cuz ,he even admits it's a weird skin thing. Man, I really want to either blow that theory out for good or prove it.

I dont really believe they will turn green or nothing like that. The eye thing-well, it was not like I seen a slit eye or nothing like that. It was like another being inside him had gone too far and it surprised itself. Looking like a shocked lizard type eye. However,that could be explained by mind control . The person is suddenly shocked by it's own actions. As if it said"wait! What did you just do? Stop now or else you will be in trouble. It wasnt your average bug eyed shock either. I just need to get a movie made. A free movie. I dont want a dime for nothing -I just want the truth.

Perhaps the skin thing has been part of a 3 yr. set up too. If I think about it, I contacted my skull and bones relative 3 yrs. before my siblings showed up. So you have a 3 yr. window of opportunity to set up your evil plan,from start to finish. Perhaps , with the influence over various sectors in business ,they were able to get him to ingest something that would cause a skin problem that resurfaces from time to time . I'm not sure how to explain that one , but if we can debunk or prove either way,I am all ears.I like logical,I really do.
I think we have all seen different parts of the puzzle.....

Thing is, eventually we'll all put our pieces together and we'll have the whole picture. It's only a matter of time.

Last edited by truthspoon; 16-04-2010 at 03:24 PM.
Old 16-04-2010, 03:42 PM   #30
the perfect one
Banned

Quote:
I think we have all seen different parts of the puzzle.....

Thing is, eventually we'll all put our pieces together and we'll have the whole picture. It's only a matter of time.

True and even though we have all seen different parts to the puzzle, there is always a common pattern connection as well.

Perhaps the PTB know how to keep it cluster freaked up ,so no one ever knows exactly what's going on. It's the most confusing mystery in history.I pray we can get it unraveled and quick.
Old 16-04-2010, 03:56 PM   #31
the perfect one
Banned

Quote from Edlweiss-when I first noticed something ‘special’ about the training was an activity where we, the thirty odd trainees were in a room and instructed to move about the room without bumping into any of the other people, we were told to adopt a special walk as we crossed and circled the room. The facilitator then made a sound, not of words but more a collection of vowels, like a mantra, which we were to repeat as we walked around the room. During this experience, about 5 minutes in, I started to feel unusual, slightly light headed but happy, almost ecstatic. I realised then that there was slightly more to this training that I had initially considered. It seemed that here was a kind of transcendental technique, or at the very least, a way to relax people. I recently communicated with a person who was involved in the Illuminati through her grandmother and husband, who informed me that her grandmother had taken her to the lodge where there was a strange kind of music being played while they walked around and around the lodge while a variety of Hebrew characters were flashed to them. It seems to me that the intention was to create a mild trance in order that the symbols permeate the subconscious mind in order for use and recall at a later date.

Yes I agree with this as well. I grew up at the lodge and I always thought it was oddly hypnotic the music and pictures on the wall as they were dressed weird and marched around in odd formation. I believe it was a form of mind control. It boggles my mind that people cannot understand or see this. It goes on all around us,rituals of some shape or form -all with an agenda in mind. Turning innocent people into something they previously were not.My Grandma often played the organ music at the lodge. I have some of the sheet music left.

Last edited by the perfect one; 16-04-2010 at 04:10 PM.
Old 16-04-2010, 05:23 PM   #32
the perfect one
Banned

Quote:

I've been thinking ,since you said this part----"We had a CIA op called Archangel on here a year or so ago posting all these fake ass videos showing people with reptilian eyes-

Ok , If he was a cia op. And if he was spreading bogus stuff about the reptoid thing-then It is a lie. Cia aint gonna come on here and try to encourage the truth -right? No I think they would love to spread the lie instead. Whew....sigh....perhaps It is time to put the latch down on my newest theory ,hell, I didnt want to believe it anyway. Still I wonder if we will ever find the truth on this particular theory.? Hum..but how to prove or dis prove it?
Old 01-05-2010, 12:59 PM   #33
fishonwheels

Edelweiss,

So I made it through the first four chapters and I'll be back to read the rest.

I only have one thing to add.

If you didn't know already I've been experiencing these things for a couple years now.

I have to say it involves more than just the Mason's.

I live in a town on the West Coast of Canada with 300,000 and a significant portion of people here either know about or are involved in these things. Whether it's the Mason's directing everything and everyone else just going along in different degrees of awareness I know not. It's like those Filipino women you dealt with.

There are people I grew up with I know for sure weren't Mason's and even my own mother.

And yes, i think "it is about control." This came from a family member of mine; probably the only truthful thing he ever said to me.
fishonwheels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 01:09 PM   #34
fishonwheels

That said, there were numerous references made to me about the Mason's.

I suspect the majority of those involved, even the mind readers, are only allowed so much info.

I wonder how secrets can be kept from mind readers. Might the psychic info actually come from a disembodied "third party?" Perhaps the "adepts" have their own shielding, like your zen state?

Hey, finished reading to this point.

I agree unseen influences exist that manipulate many as I myself had at times gone on "auto-pilot."

Another part suspects though our "ego" may not know, our subconscious minds are aware of the manipulation.

Perhaps the "illuminated ones," by dissolving ego, willingly acknowledge and obey some of these unseen hands.

Pretty sure there's also ones who don't demand absolute obedience, and guide by way of synchronicities, number prompts, or what have you.

Sorry about the serial posting, will check back later.

Last edited by fishonwheels; 01-05-2010 at 01:56 PM.
fishonwheels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 02:05 PM   #35
hagbard_celine

Let us know when it's published!

"Because he refused to compete in games for domination he was indomitable."
from The Dispossessed by Ursula le Guin
hagbard_celine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2010, 04:19 PM   #36
truthspoon
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by hagbard_celine View Post
Let us know when it's published!
Do you know anyone who might be interested?

I could also do with an agent if they're out there.....

Last edited by truthspoon; 05-05-2010 at 06:44 PM.
Old 05-05-2010, 04:21 PM   #37
truthspoon
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishonwheels View Post
Edelweiss,

So I made it through the first four chapters and I'll be back to read the rest.

I only have one thing to add.

If you didn't know already I've been experiencing these things for a couple years now.

I have to say it involves more than just the Mason's.

I live in a town on the West Coast of Canada with 300,000 and a significant portion of people here either know about or are involved in these things. Whether it's the Mason's directing everything and everyone else just going along in different degrees of awareness I know not. It's like those Filipino women you dealt with.

There are people I grew up with I know for sure weren't Mason's and even my own mother.

And yes, i think "it is about control." This came from a family member of mine; probably the only truthful thing he ever said to me.

More than just masons..... sounds interesting... In my experience they have always identified themselves as masons. 'Humanist' seems to be another badge these people use. I also know of Rosicrucians involved in this.

What do you think they are?

Last edited by truthspoon; 05-05-2010 at 04:22 PM.
Old 05-05-2010, 04:56 PM   #38
truthspoon
Banned

Last call for a literary agent.... with an open mind...

Please PM me if interested.

Last edited by truthspoon; 05-05-2010 at 04:56 PM.
Old 08-05-2010, 01:18 PM   #39
petercookie

I just want to say that its a really intresting read EP ..... Thanks for putting it out there. I think you have hit the nail on the head with alot of what you are saying.

"An artist wants a picture painted,
of such a monster,
that he fainted"
http://funkdafunk.com/AlanWatts.html
petercookie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 03:53 PM   #40
truthspoon
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by petercookie View Post
I just want to say that its a really intresting read EP ..... Thanks for putting it out there. I think you have hit the nail on the head with alot of what you are saying.
Thanks mate. I'll keep writing then... Cheers.