Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News > Politics / Elections

Old 06-09-2017, 02:01 PM   #21
greatestiam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daisy101 View Post
The selfish gene.
It leaves a trail of devastation on other peoples lives.
Indeed. A positive one for the good and a negative one for the evil.

Have a look at how we develop our biases and how those are led by our wonderful selfish gene that wishes, if it could speak, to insure our survival.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aIc-4h9RIvY

If we all gave our selfish genes full throttle, the revolution and eventual progress within our corrupted systems would fall a lot sooner.

Regards
DL
greatestiam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2017, 02:05 PM   #22
greatestiam

Quote:
Originally Posted by donjuan View Post
Whats the middle class got to do with it? All they do is work and vote for the status quo so they can keep on working and not have blood in the streets.
The middle classes are the wealth creators for the nation and should at least be represented in government.

If they do not find their voices and choose to remain more like slaves than the important source of wealth that they are, then I guess that the dumbing down that your government has promoted has worked.

Regards
DL
Old 06-09-2017, 06:26 PM   #23
screamingeagle

Quote:
Originally Posted by greatestiam View Post
What are you saying?

Do not revolt against revolting systems because it may not bring enough change and profit towards the good?

If so.

For evil to grow, all good people need do is not revolt against evil.

Regards
DL
you twisted that one out......it goes "good people to do nothing" that is big diference imo

humans comunicate through language and if language is hijacked then the end result is to.....

the more things change,the more they stay the same

thats why the elite push for electlions,all sorts of groups,organizations ect.

The ilusion of change and bonus ticket is that keeps people in passive state

Last edited by screamingeagle; 06-09-2017 at 06:27 PM.
screamingeagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2017, 07:24 PM   #24
greatestiam

No twist. Just using semantics to make the point you did not seem to get.

Regards
DL
Old 06-09-2017, 07:55 PM   #25
screamingeagle

Quote:
No twist. Just using semantics to make the point you did not seem to get.

Regards
DL
Well i did......i understood your premise just don't think revolution is the solution

we have history as proof.........
Old 07-09-2017, 12:06 AM   #26
greatestiam

Quote:
Originally Posted by screamingeagle View Post
Well i did......i understood your premise just don't think revolution is the solution

we have history as proof.........
Experts argue that without the French Revolution, most of the world would not have gone democratic.

Further, the U.S. revolution against slavery helped to end slavery world wide.

If revolutionary successes like that do not impress you, tell us what your solution would have been for the French or the slaves. Negotiations in both cases were not going well.

Jesus himself called for a revolution in thinking when he said that he came to put brother against brother, son against fathers etc.

Three examples for you to ponder my friend.

Regards
DL
Old 07-09-2017, 01:18 AM   #27
decim

“You were given the choice between war and dishonor. You chose dishonor, and you will have war.” Winston Churchill.

The moneyed classes are suspended above a sea of blood, tributaries flow to it daily.
England, the former UK is as much occupied territory as Palestine.

Here they wear an invisibility cloak cast by the deadstream media.
DISCLAIMER: Reader discretion advised. The above post is entirely fictional, for entertainment purposes only. Any similarities to real life events, animals, humans, persons, politicians, or any other form of organisation entity living, dead or in any other state of existence are coincidental. Any opinion, comment or statements related or attributed to this username are not necessarily nor implied to be those held by the ip/computer/username or other electronic media device or service owner/user.

Last edited by decim; 07-09-2017 at 07:00 AM.
decim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2017, 08:50 AM   #28
screamingeagle

Quote:
Quote:
Experts argue that without the French Revolution, most of the world would not have gone democratic.

Quote:
Further, the U.S. revolution against slavery helped to end slavery world wide.

Quote:
If revolutionary successes like that do not impress you, tell us what your solution would have been for the French or the slaves. Negotiations in both cases were not going well.

Jesus himself called for a revolution in thinking when he said that he came to put brother against brother, son against fathers etc.

Three examples for you to ponder my friend.

Regards
DL

The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter.- Winston Churchill

and that is what the elite needs,smart enough to do the work,dumb enough to be blind to the bigger picture and how they are manipulated every single day

Say that to kids around China,Taiwan ect. who are working for western companies and the ever increaseing work week in the west for less mony ,when in fact we should work less becuse.....advaced technologies

oh they were successes but for the elite.....to transform mindes of people,to give us the illusion of freedom,
not to mention the energetic agenda behind all wars/revolutions
Old 07-09-2017, 09:24 AM   #29
greatestiam

Quote:
Originally Posted by screamingeagle View Post
The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter.- Winston Churchill

and that is what the elite needs,smart enough to do the work,dumb enough to be blind to the bigger picture and how they are manipulated every single day

Say that to kids around China,Taiwan ect. who are working for western companies and the ever increaseing work week in the west for less mony ,when in fact we should work less becuse.....advaced technologies

oh they were successes but for the elite.....to transform mindes of people,to give us the illusion of freedom,
not to mention the energetic agenda behind all wars/revolutions
All true but I do not see your solution to the problem or how to change the status quo.

That lack of a solution is what fuels revolutions.

Regards
DL