Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News > Politics / Elections

Old 29-07-2017, 03:02 AM   #21
vancity eagle
Banned

So u don't really care about democracy then. Only when you can somehow fit your Marxist menace into the picture right?

As a defender of democracy how about we begin by scrapping the undemocratic electoral college process that got Trump elected.

You know the electoral process that says "everybodys vote "Doesn't count equally"

Nothing to say about that? No?

And why not call for Donald Trump to step down after democratically speaking he lost the popular vote to Hillary Clinton.

But you did call for Trudeau to step down. Did you do the same for Harper or the undemocratically elected Trump.

Oh doesn't fit the agenda does it?

Ok Back to pretty boy communist agitator Trudeau.

Being a bloodthirsty communist Does he love to rape white women too?

Or does he want to genocide all white people? Except for himself of course.

Last edited by vancity eagle; 29-07-2017 at 03:08 AM.
vancity eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-07-2017, 04:01 AM   #22
mranderson

The thread is not about Trump or America , there are plenty of good threads on that all ready.

I wanted to highlight the very real attempt by the Trudeau government to undermine the democratic process in Canada.

If you can't handle that it actually came out of the mouth of a Canadian Senator , and not some random youtuber then that's not my problem.

The truth is staring you right in the face and you can't handle it.

Your government is attempting to turn Canada into a dictatorship , it is all ready well on it's way to doing so with some incredible feats of government approved language and thought profiling and government approved belief systems being the soup of the day , everyday.

Harper and Trudeau was much the same as Trump and Clinton , much the same as Corbyn and May.

As south park so eloquently put it , it's a choice between a Giant Douche and a Turd Sandwich.

Every time. But once again you completely ignore what I actually said and go ahead and pursue the assumptions game. I am not invested in either political wing , neither left or right nor any combination of them.

Neither have you chosen to denounce the attempted centralization of power as evidenced by the Canadian Senator.

If you knew as much as you say you do, you would know this is a bad thing.

But you don't denounce it , because you are also one of the proponents of Critical Theory on this forum with all your Frankfurt School inspired crap about white privilege.

Congratulations on subscribing to the very race division you pretend you are against.

They might drain the swamp but the snakes are still in the grass

It's symbolic of his struggle against reality
mranderson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-07-2017, 04:09 AM   #23
vancity eagle
Banned

All of the governments are controlled.

I just know that you are very disingenuous and that you pick and choose when to get outraged based on your ideological agenda.

As for Canadian Neo Marxists. don't make me laugh.

As a Canadian I am much more worried about the influence the Trump regime has on our sovereignty than any bogeymen Marxists hiding under my bed.
Old 29-07-2017, 04:18 AM   #24
mranderson

Failed to denounce it again.

Old 29-07-2017, 05:29 AM   #25
vancity eagle
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mranderson View Post
Failed to denounce it again.
Ive already told u who is centralizing control. It ain't communists.

But that doesn't fit your packaged script.

When will you denounce Trump and the billionaires financing a worldwide fascist movement? When will u point to the real source of the problem which is the merging of corporations and state, or more accurately the control of the state by corporations and oligarchs.

Why bother with real truth when u can just blame "lefties" and continue your culture war and game of division.
Old 29-07-2017, 07:02 PM   #26
mranderson

Failed again

It's pretty easy vancity all you have to say is the centralization of power into the hands of fewer and fewer is a bad thing

that's all - if you know as much as you say you do then you would know it's not just manifesting itself through far right skinhead propaganda

you know this but you fail to denounce the aspect of it that manifests into public life through the university and political spectrum because it certainly isn't a skinhead in jackboots trying to centralize power in Canada right now is it ?

but I doubt you will ever see this , because you have your umbrella belief system set in concrete all ready

Old 29-07-2017, 07:54 PM   #27
mranderson

Quote:
Originally Posted by vancity eagle View Post
When will u point to the real source of the problem which is the merging of corporations and state, or more accurately the control of the state by corporations and oligarchs.
OK you are obviously just trolling now because on the previous page I pointed to the book Fences and Windows by Naomi Kline

Is this how you guys have decided to work now ? By contradicting yourselves on a regular basis and absolutely ignoring what people have said and pretending they have said something else entirely.

Is it just me or does it feel like you people have slipped into your own version of the twilight zone ?

I'm not sure how you get back, or if you even want to at this point.