Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > David Icke: Research & Media > David Icke Website Headlines

Old 21-04-2016, 11:48 PM   #81
john white

Quote:
Originally Posted by serpentine View Post
So called mainstream opinion polls (phone and online) that the leave campaigners quote seem to be based on very small samples.
ITV?

The truth will out Serpentine

What happy joyful news has Remain got to attract people to the marvellous benefits of the European Union with?

Mmmm yes

Leave has all Momentum, where are REMAINS rallies? They are not even bothering, they just thinking owning the telly will do it for them

Wouldn't you love to prove them wrong?

https://www.facebook.com/john.white.50596013
john white is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-04-2016, 02:19 PM   #82
cosmic tramp

Quote:
Originally Posted by jake_ball View Post
When a wheel comes off a car that is driven by a prominent member of society, it needs to be fully investigated. If I was the leader of a political party and I was saying things that go against what the ptb are pushing for, and if my wheel came off like that, (after having previously been involved in a possible assassination attempt), I think that I personally would suspect that someone maybe sabataged my car.
Were pot holes involved in this incident ? They could be arranged as well...

Last edited by cosmic tramp; 22-04-2016 at 02:19 PM.
cosmic tramp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-04-2016, 12:04 PM   #83
jake_ball

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmic tramp View Post
Were pot holes involved in this incident ? They could be arranged as well...
Wheels dont just fall off cars. Do you know even ONE person who it has happened to ?
The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself. ||| The words that I type onto this forum are NOT my opinions, nor are they my beliefs, they are simply just words and letters on a screen ||| Any thread that I start is not really meant as a debate, it's really just a friendly discussion
jake_ball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-04-2016, 12:34 PM   #84
serpentine

Quote:
Wheels dont just fall off cars. Do you know even ONE person who it has happened to ?

If the wheels nuts had been slackened an hours journey could do the rest with a sharp overtaking maneuver enough to precipitate it with heavy vibration and possible loss of control.

I happened to be passenger in an English student's car coming out of a foreign country (North Wales) in the late 70's when such a thing happened. The other wheels were fine and tight.

Last edited by serpentine; 24-04-2016 at 12:35 PM.
serpentine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-04-2016, 06:48 PM   #85
jake_ball

Quote:
If the wheels nuts had been slackened an hours journey could do the rest with a sharp overtaking maneuver enough to precipitate it with heavy vibration and possible loss of control.

I happened to be passenger in an English student's car coming out of a foreign country (North Wales) in the late 70's when such a thing happened. The other wheels were fine and tight.
Like I said, yer just dont hear of wheels coming off. They dont come off easily.
The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself. ||| The words that I type onto this forum are NOT my opinions, nor are they my beliefs, they are simply just words and letters on a screen ||| Any thread that I start is not really meant as a debate, it's really just a friendly discussion
Old 24-04-2016, 09:01 PM   #86
serpentine

A lot would depend on the size of wheel and vehicle.

"It seems incredible that in 2010 something as fundamental as wheel assemblies being lost from trucks can still be an issue, but the facts speak for themselves. According to a wide-ranging report on the subject by TRL (formerly the Transport and Road Research Laboratory) in 2006 for the DfT, there are 7,500—11,000 wheel-fixing defects every year in the UK alone. Those result in 150—400 wheel detachments, 50—134 of which result in damage-only accidents, 10—27 injury accidents and between three and seven fatalities."

http://www.transportengineer.org.uk/...he-road/21770/
Old 24-04-2016, 09:04 PM   #87
jake_ball

Quote:
A lot would depend on the size of wheel and vehicle.

"It seems incredible that in 2010 something as fundamental as wheel assemblies being lost from trucks can still be an issue, but the facts speak for themselves. According to a wide-ranging report on the subject by TRL (formerly the Transport and Road Research Laboratory) in 2006 for the DfT, there are 7,500—11,000 wheel-fixing defects every year in the UK alone. Those result in 150—400 wheel detachments, 50—134 of which result in damage-only accidents, 10—27 injury accidents and between three and seven fatalities."

http://www.transportengineer.org.uk/...he-road/21770/
So not many then.
Old 04-07-2018, 11:57 AM   #88
serpentine

Are the wheels about to 'come off' US President Trump's visit?

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/politics...ccused-laying/
Old 04-07-2018, 03:45 PM   #89
sparkplug

Welcome to the UK Mr President. You cannot meet with Nigel Farage as it will trigger people to remember Brexit and it will all kick off and we might end up getting rid of the Prime Minister.

I hope Donald Trump does come to the UK, I am sure he will have a lot to say about our great country, good and bad.
sparkplug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2018, 07:40 PM   #90
jake_ball

When Farage and Trump meet in PUBLIC and in LONDON, then I will accept that neither of them have been assassinated. But I wanna see the evidence of it in high definition video.
Old 04-07-2018, 08:40 PM   #91
serpentine

Quote:
When Farage and Trump meet in PUBLIC and in LONDON, then I will accept that neither of them have been assassinated. But I wanna see the evidence of it in high definition video.

Farage is on LBC five times a week.

Would a call from the President during a phone in convince you?
Old 04-07-2018, 08:50 PM   #92
jake_ball

Quote:
Farage is on LBC five times a week.

Would a call from the President during a phone in convince you?
No. I wanna see high def video and audio.
Old 04-07-2018, 11:21 PM   #93
serpentine

Within a short space of time seeing things on screen in high resolution will be no guarantee of veracity.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JrT6stflY_c
Old 05-07-2018, 08:02 AM   #94
jake_ball

Quote:
Within a short space of time seeing things on screen in high resolution will be no guarantee of veracity.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JrT6stflY_c
To be honest, I think that the technology is already here.....and is already being used.