Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat

Old 13-07-2018, 11:00 PM   #1
jockylittle

Question Do you fill in the "Voter Registration" form?

Hi all,

I imagine I'm not the only one who receives a yearly (?) demand from the Electoral Registration "officer", more or less trying to extort your personal details with the threat of a large fine - and even a jail sentence - should you refuse? I never understood why they address it to the "Occupier" as, quite obviously, that isn't my name. Furthermore, when I called them to ask who they were, they said they "canvassed people on behalf of the government". I also asked which law required me to provide this information and, I was quite surprised when the woman stated she didn't know.

In addition, she said everyone fills it in so please do so and send it back, as a matter of urgency. She also reiterated that, should I fail to do so, it could have very serious implications for me - and even stop me from getting credit. As I have no need for credit, this is of (very) little importance to me so I simply ignored the letters. As I have Paranoid Schizophrenia, life can be very difficult so, I've just been trying to get by. Yesterday, a very unfriendly man came to my house banging my door non-stop until I answered. When I opened the door, he asked who I was. To make things easier, I've written as much as I remember below.

Electoral Officer: You haven't returned your registration form, you do know that is against the law, right?

Me: Who are you, why have you disturbed my peace?

Electoral Officer: I don't have to give you my name, are you the occupier here?

Me: In that case, please leave, I have nothing more to say to you - goodbye.

He then put his foot in my door and said he had "powers" so I should make it easy on myself and work with him, that this matter wouldn't go away and I could end up in court.

Electoral Officer: Do you understand what I just told you, are you the occupier here - yes or no?

Me: No, I do not understand, go away before I call the police!

Electoral Officer: Be my guest, I'll even call them for you if you like? just give me your details and I'll go away, simple as that - what do you have to hide!?

As he wouldn't go away, my mental health was starting to get very bad so I called my mental health officer and he sent out my CPN instead who managed to get him to leave. He was a very nasty/unprofessional man but, my CPN seemed to take his side and we filled it in together before she took it away.

What gives anyone the right to demand my private information? I feel very intimidated by it all, not happy that I was more or less forced into giving this bully exactly what he wanted. I worry too about how he might treat other people.
jockylittle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-2018, 11:19 PM   #2
tom bombadil

As soon as he put his foot in my door, I would have grabbed his face and ripped it off a dom dill, a Domm dillo. My dear.

They have no right to have caused assault and aggravated trespass on your property and do what they did! Get your CPN to get the man's info. Getting a written statement from the CPN and THEN report the man to the police and his company he works for!

He broke the law and your CPN needs to remember to not give out your personal information and data (unless it's part of their job) unless YOU agree! Your CPN broke the law too!

Do you have a good friend around to talk to at times? If you do, show them this post, and chat here! At the very least we can all call them names eh?
tom bombadil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-2018, 12:04 AM   #3
elshaper

Quote:
Originally Posted by jockylittle View Post
Electoral Officer: You haven't returned your registration form, you do know that is against the law, right?
Oh dear....

Most DIF members bin the form. Never received £1000 fine.

Quote:
He then put his foot in my door and said he had "powers"
What power?! A super man?

Sounds like you said the right thing OP. You should give yourself a pat on the back.

Next time, never ever open the door so that you could walk away and enjoy your tv in peace.
My door bell is permanently off - too many johova's witness!! I only switch it on by appointment.
They even stop me when I walking on the street!!
Remember, it is your fault if you open the door. i.e. You let the devil in, it's your fault that you opened the door, nobody else.
Exodus 34:19 "All that openeth the matrix is mine;"
Isaiah 45:7 - I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create EVIL: I the Lord do all these things. (I'm not a Christian!!)

Mark 11:12-25 - Jesus Curses a Fig Tree because he was hungry.

A Town Cursed by Jesus

Last edited by elshaper; 14-07-2018 at 12:10 AM.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-2018, 12:04 AM   #4
jockylittle

Quote:
Originally Posted by tom bombadil View Post
As soon as he put his foot in my door, I would have grabbed his face and ripped it off a dom dill, a Domm dillo. My dear.

They have no right to have caused assault and aggravated trespass on your property and do what they did! Get your CPN to get the man's info. Getting a written statement from the CPN and THEN report the man to the police and his company he works for!

He broke the law and your CPN needs to remember to not give out your personal information and data (unless it's part of their job) unless YOU agree! Your CPN broke the law too!

Do you have a good friend around to talk to at times? If you do, show them this post, and chat here! At the very least we can all call them names eh?
Hi,

Thanks for helping me feel a little better about things, haven't really slept since that man bothered me. My CPN filled in the form with me before taking it away to post, she said it was "part of living in the community" to do things like this, that the man was only doing his job.

I don't feel comfortable giving my details out to companies and, I felt I more or less had no choice but to do so - she insisted we do it there and then. I have carers five days a week but unfortunately, it was a little later in the day so they'd already left.

They help me with my medication, shopping and paying bills etc so I'm very grateful to have them. I'm curious to see if other people fill in these forms, and what (if anything) happens if they don't. My Carer today said it's a good thing she wasn't there, she'd have scared him off!
Old 14-07-2018, 12:14 AM   #5
elshaper

Next time, you could say, my carer has left for the day. Come back tomorrow when he/she is here. I can't deal with you. What more fairer than that?! If you can't cope, you can't cope. People shouldn't force you to do thing you can't. Imagine telling a wheel chair user to run.
Exodus 34:19 "All that openeth the matrix is mine;"
Isaiah 45:7 - I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create EVIL: I the Lord do all these things. (I'm not a Christian!!)

Mark 11:12-25 - Jesus Curses a Fig Tree because he was hungry.

A Town Cursed by Jesus
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-2018, 06:31 AM   #6
slimithy

Do they only go after the vulnerable? because I when I tell them to piss off they just turn around and walk away.
but then again I am a 6ft amateur bodybuilder

In all serious though, it pays to know the law in situations like this.
Quote the Rice vs Connolly case and say you will call the police on them for breaking the law.

Last edited by slimithy; 14-07-2018 at 06:35 AM.
slimithy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-2018, 09:56 AM   #7
jockylittle

Good morning everyone,

I'm really grateful for the responses given so far. Generally, I don't answer my door to anyone, it was very much an exception with this Electoral Officer as he was so insistent and wouldn't stop pounding my door.

My CPN was very helpful after I came out of hospital last time, she put some sort of notice on my door regarding adult support and protection, which, quite blatantly, he ignored. My mental health can be extremely bad so incidents such as this really do not help, my worry is these sort of bullies think they can do what they like - and get away with it too.

Do you know, is there a law which states I HAVE to fill this in and, can they really fine me/send me to jail for not doing so? I'm quite annoyed that my CPN more or less said I had no choice but to do so.
Old 14-07-2018, 10:19 AM   #8
solowrist

Quote:
As I have Paranoid Schizophrenia,
I am certainly not being flippant about your condition, but next time some odious nurk rings your bell and you choose to open it tell him that you can't answer for the rest of us, but I'll be glad to tell them all you called when they all get back from the pharmacy with our medication. Failing that, use suspicion to your advantage and don't open the door to anyone that's not been invited round for a cuppa.
Old 16-07-2018, 04:32 PM   #9
slimithy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jockylittle View Post
Do you know, is there a law which states I HAVE to fill this in and, can they really fine me/send me to jail for not doing so?
No there isn't.
But you will always have the right to remain silent.
slimithy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2018, 09:48 PM   #10
tom bombadil

If you want absolute answers to the question of what they can do if you didn't open the door or that you wilfully didn't fill in the form then you are in the right place!

To start! You ARE you! Think about that! I am me and you are you!
So what? Well simply put, it means that you are your own when it comes to who you send a birthday card to, or if you DO say "good morning" back at the stranger that is just being or feeling nice on that day.
If questioned by your mentor for the day, your answer is that YOU chose not to respond to see if you could NOT feel guilty! So kudos to you! Or "well done me!"

You are you! There is no way of getting away from YOU! So don't!

How does this relate here?

Next time ANYONE knocks at the door, and you feel up to it, just answer it. Be YOU! And fill in or answer questions or not, but don't run or hide from it!
Just fail or win that bout! Next time do it again. Be you! Give info or not, but do it because YOU want to. Or not

Nine times out of ten, it's just a cold caller! Not an official!

Don't sweat it this time. If you were to move away, you will get a new visitor asking you to fill, in a form. But this time, you will be YOU! Your id is stronger, and your YOU can agree or not!

We all have an ID (id) and it is just the you (or the me) that one sees themselves as! Like the more muscles in the reflection of the hall mirror, or the slimmer body in my new dress! That's the id and it is nothing to do with being a skitso! We all have it inside. We can all be paranoid at times.

But you are not moving. You are stronger than that. You ALREADY know it's wrong that you are told one does have to sign! So the YOU says "fuck em" but in a nice way! Don't hide from thing that are manifest! And don't make things manifest that are not there!

The confrontations you and all of us go through every day, handled in different ways by miriad people, are a fact of life. They ARE real. The real YOU knows this but might hide from it or the consequences! So fucking what?
Now you are better, now you are stronger, you know that by not acting there STILL might be consequences. So just be YOU! Go to the door. Use the peep hole and walk away or open it. Like us all.

I can only guess what you are or might be going through so be soft with me if I have got it wrong! But know this...I won't fine you for putting me in my place but do tell me, and us, if I am helping or not. Be the YOU and tell me "nah mate you are soooooo wrong"! Or be the you and say something like "let me say more" or "you know what?..."

Practice on me. But be soft on me also cos I am sometimes not quick to respond to posts, we all can be at times! It's us (heh! Like we are that much different from you! We are not) saying that we are doing our own thing now so sod off icke site, I AM BUSY!

AND if you think it is a bit late in responding, say to yourself "pah!" And send me a pm or some such!

tom bombadil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2018, 05:20 AM   #11
merlincove
Premier Subscribers

Anyone who knocks on your door is trespassing, unless they are A) postman / postlady. B) Police with a warrant. C) someone asking for directions.

C is a very odd one, but that is the way the law stands.

Even utilities will need a warrant to actually enter your house to gain access to meters etc.

You are not required to answer the door to anyone who knocks.

Even if they look through your window and see you watching the TV, with or without a TV licence, there is nothing that says you have to respond top them in any way.

Mostly, though, like the TV licence brigade, they are just people who will knock, people doing a job for a wage, just average Joe's - they're not the council, or the TV licence people, or the utility, perse, just folks trying to earn a living. Just be polite, inform them you do not do business on your doorstep, they are trespassing and you will call the police and report them as trespassers and for Breach of the peace, ask them to leave. Or just don't speak with them - you have issues, and they are causing you distress is always a good one if you do actually talk to them

i think these are correct links:

https://swarb.co.uk/davis-v-lisle-ca-1936/

http://www.bbctvlicence.com/Withhold...f%20access.htm

Never filled in a voter registration, or that census thing they bring round every decade, never had a fine for refusing to do so.
merlincove is offline   Reply With Quote