Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat

Old 03-10-2016, 03:44 PM   #141
grandmasterp
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by the tealady View Post
All educational facilities engage in brainwashing. PC comes to mind first. Its the hardest part of tertiary study really, simultaneously holding your own values strong while playing the game until you finish.
Students are pretty savvy and few university students take much notice of lecturer's opinions if they suspect the lecturer is pushing some sort of 'party line'.
One of the ideas of higher education is to expose learners to all sorts of different opinions and ideas.
Where I went we had High Tory tutors, total lefties, tutors in between those two extremes plus a good few first-wave feminists ( as was the fashion of the times).
Basically though they all taught the subject and, with a very few exceptions; they did that really well.
grandmasterp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2016, 06:08 PM   #142
Firewand

Old 13-10-2016, 06:19 PM   #143
iamawaveofthesea

.....the thesis behind a provocative book, Theology of Provocation, launched in France earlier this year.

The central thesis, as exposed by Professor GĂ©rard Conio, is that neoliberalism, as imposed by practitioners of the New World Order and financial elites, is not the opposite of totalitarian communism, but rather its apex, with a tiny minority of masters wielding life-and-death power over a vast majority of slaves.

https://www.rt.com/op-edge/362656-tr...d-war-nuclear/
Old 13-10-2016, 08:27 PM   #144
Firewand

Old 18-10-2016, 11:54 PM   #145
Firewand

Neo-Progressivism is spread by a rather homogeneous group of activists, colloquially known as social justice warriors.

Old 19-10-2016, 12:03 AM   #146
sevenhills

It would be nice, if those of us who are European refrained from calling these disgusting animals "liberal".
In England, "liberal" has a long tradition of decency and looking out for the less well off.

These "people" are SJW, leftards or even plain Marxists but they are in no way liberal in our tolerent sense of the word.
sevenhills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2016, 12:14 AM   #147
Firewand

I agree, they're anything but liberal in the classic sense or in the real meaning of the word.
Old 19-10-2016, 09:04 AM   #148
alfredo79

Technically, liberal means to be for free market, for capitalism, for private property and for free speech, also for sexual freedom or whatever in private life without damaging others. At least, this is the meaning in Italy. In Italy you can have liberal right and center, that are for free market, free capitalism overall. And a current oriencted to both the free capitalism and absolute freedom for sex, laicity, light drug; they are called "radicals", I believe they are like the American libertarians. There is the center left that is for free capitalism, for freedom in certain flieds of private life, but against freedom speech.
Reguard extreme left, all against capitalism, one part is liberal for things like drugs and sex, one part instead is bigot.

However, problems of my life are others, leftiest or "SJW" and so on are things I don't care. I hate State, politicians, capitalism, religions and also common citizens.
In Italy I believe that populists are much more than "leftiests" or how you call them, because the population is very elder. Populists are very annoying, they are always with the same arguments and risk to bring the teme of migrants also talking about the night, the sea etc. About "regressive left" I don't know because there is not it in my area; instead it is full of "dontcarests" (I don't know the correct noun in english), surely the wisest position in absence of a genuine anti-bourgeois rebellion.

Last edited by alfredo79; 19-10-2016 at 09:18 AM.
alfredo79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2016, 09:14 AM   #149
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by alfredo79 View Post
Technically, liberal means to be for free market, for capitalism, for private property and for free speech, also for sexual freedom or whatever in private life without damaging others. At least, this is the meaning in Italy. In Italy you can have liberal right and center, that are for free market, free capitalism overall. And a current oriencted to both the free capitalism and absolute freedom for sex, laicity, light drug; they are called "radicals", I believe they are like the American libertarians. There is the center left that is for free capitalism, for freedom in certain flieds of private life, but against freedom speech.
Reguard extreme left, all against capitalism, one part is liberal for things like drugs and sex, one part instead is bigot.

However, problems of my life are others, leftiest or "SJW" and so on are things I don't care. I hate State, politicians, capitalism, religions and also common citizens.
In the UK the term 'liberal' is now used to mean policies created by upper middle class people who are educated in rockefeller universities like the London School of Economics where they are taught what is to be deemed 'politically correct' under the new world order programme

That class of administrators then populate the corporate media and politics and push the new policies on the working people of the country

if anyone disgarees with the policies then the media attack dogs seek to silence them through shaming by throwing nasty accusations at them

And 'neo-liberalism' is, in a nutshel,l a set of policies created by the same oligarchs who are behind political correctness and the purpose of neoliberal policies is to transfer public wealth into the hands of a few private individuals

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 19-10-2016 at 09:15 AM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2017, 01:21 PM   #150
Firewand

Not about Flat earth, obviously. A good listen to gain a basic understanding of the psychological warfare the ''progressive left'' uses against you. Yes, that's right, against YOU. Many of our classical values are under attack in the west. Free speech is not merely just one of those values which is under constant attack, freedom of speech is the very mechanism which holds a healthy and prosperous society together.

Last edited by Firewand; 24-02-2017 at 02:23 PM.
Firewand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2017, 11:36 PM   #151
Firewand

Old 26-08-2017, 08:30 PM   #152
Firewand

Old 26-08-2017, 11:54 PM   #153
mightiswrong
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
And 'neo-liberalism' is, in a nutshel,l a set of policies created by the same oligarchs who are behind political correctness and the purpose of neoliberal policies is to transfer public wealth into the hands of a few private individuals
As opposed to the right wingers who so the same thing by using racism and bigotry.
mightiswrong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-08-2017, 01:19 AM   #154
mranderson

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightiswrong View Post
As opposed to the right wingers who so the same thing by using racism and bigotry.
the democratic countries are the least racist countries in the whole world

they have done the most for the rights of the individual compared to any other system

they have done the most for the rights of children , women , visible minorities ( as opposed to invisible minorities who are really the least thought about group on the planet )

so , before you consider what bigotry really looks like , take a visit to a non democratic country and then let's talk

bigots and racists all over this planet and the majority of them are not Caucasians

truth hurts I know

They might drain the swamp but the snakes are still in the grass

It's symbolic of his struggle against reality
mranderson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-08-2017, 05:15 AM   #155
mightiswrong
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mranderson View Post
the democratic countries are the least racist countries in the whole world

they have done the most for the rights of the individual compared to any other system

they have done the most for the rights of children , women , visible minorities ( as opposed to invisible minorities who are really the least thought about group on the planet )

so , before you consider what bigotry really looks like , take a visit to a non democratic country and then let's talk

bigots and racists all over this planet and the majority of them are not Caucasians

truth hurts I know
wtf i said right wingers. these days I won't even say I am british i might say that i grew up in london but I have been away from uk a long time. the ones i meet abroad don't generally impress. they are antisocial, elitist and ignorant. get real if they were so great this website wouldn't exist and since you lot are leaving europe you can't exactly speak for europeans. i'd sooner hang out with an american or a spaniard or a german. leaving uk you get some perspective and it is hard to tell if it was always this bad or if it has gotten worse certainly seems like it has gotton worse and i have seen the right wingers elsewhere aswell poisoning people against foreigners and how they fall under the spell of the propaganda. it isn't even about race it is about nationality otherwise it wouldn't have effected me being as I am white and ukip wouldn't have been targetting europeans and making plans to do deals with 3rd world countries. soon youll be rid of europeans and get to have all the "bigots and racists" from "all over this planet" instead. maybe some more of those south african racists and the australian bigots for example. tel aviv will be landing on your door step along with more police state technology and I here the brits have got close ties with saudi arabia and nigeria. the only reason I could see for supporting brexit was to isolate contagion like cutting off a cancerous growth although probably they could do less harm kept inside.

Last edited by mightiswrong; 27-08-2017 at 06:37 AM.
mightiswrong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-08-2017, 06:02 PM   #156
mranderson

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightiswrong View Post
the only reason I could see for supporting brexit was to isolate contagion like cutting off a cancerous growth although probably they could do less harm kept inside.
yeh don't separate yourself in camps or anything will you

lol

They might drain the swamp but the snakes are still in the grass

It's symbolic of his struggle against reality
mranderson is offline   Reply With Quote