Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Illuminati / Secret Societies / Satanic Cults / Occult Secrets

Old 14-01-2019, 10:44 AM   #641
JustMe418

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
maybe he just doesn't want people with your beliefs and views fucking kids and trying to normalise that behaviour in his society

maybe people like you are plain wrong according to natural law and maybe people have a right to defend their kids from people with your views
People with my views? another one of your dirty underhanded attempts eh?

I have no sympathy for nonces and think they deserve everything they get, so if you want to protect people from my point of view then what do you stand for?
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.
JustMe418 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-2019, 11:15 AM   #642
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMe418 View Post
Your problem is that you hate jews and freemasons
I don't hate anyone i just don't always agree with their beliefs and ideas about how the world should be

you either believe that i am allowed to have an opinion about things or you believe that only certain select people would be allowed to have an opinion about such things

Quote:
People with my views? another one of your dirty underhanded attempts eh?

I have no sympathy for nonces and think they deserve everything they get, so if you want to protect people from my point of view then what do you stand for?
so what is being outlined in the independent media is the direction that the elites are taking us in. This is being discearned by studying their actions over a long period of time

One trend people are seeing is a move to normalise the sexualisation of children

You ask what i believe? I think we should let children be children and leave them alone

There is a struggle going on at the moment between different mindsets. One mindset believes in taking personal responsiblity and in having freedom and liberty and in privacy

The other mindset believes in state dependency, no privacy, no liberty, no freedom and all responsiblity displaced into the hands of technocrats

It is the state dependency current that wants to normalise pedophilia. This is because it is the ELITES who want to make everyone dependent on the state so that they can control them and it is the elites who want to be able to do whatever they want with children with impunity
I believe the public should have a say in their own fate and that is why i support free speech. Any media talking heads who argue that free speech must be curbed are arguing that the public should not be allowed a say in their own fate
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-2019, 12:32 PM   #643
JustMe418

Quote:
I don't hate anyone i just don't always agree with their beliefs and ideas about how the world should be

you either believe that i am allowed to have an opinion about things or you believe that only certain select people would be allowed to have an opinion about such things

so what is being outlined in the independent media is the direction that the elites are taking us in. This is being discearned by studying their actions over a long period of time

One trend people are seeing is a move to normalise the sexualisation of children

You ask what i believe? I think we should let children be children and leave them alone

There is a struggle going on at the moment between different mindsets. One mindset believes in taking personal responsiblity and in having freedom and liberty and in privacy

The other mindset believes in state dependency, no privacy, no liberty, no freedom and all responsiblity displaced into the hands of technocrats

It is the state dependency current that wants to normalise pedophilia. This is because it is the ELITES who want to make everyone dependent on the state so that they can control them and it is the elites who want to be able to do whatever they want with children with impunity
You tried to imply that my views somehow supported this sort of shit, which is a baseless accusation of the lowest type.

Personally I dont buy that they want that because the age of consent in England was once 12, so why would they raise it if they want it lower? also, there would be a massive outcry if they tried doing this. Also, in some countries its quite low anyway. You believe the elites do what they want anyway regardless of 'laws' so why would they need to normalise such things for everybody else? there will be sickos who want such things to happen but I seriously doubt they will ever achieve their goals because it would be so against the general moral standards of society.

As for sexualising children. I think a lot of people see what they want to. A good example is the Thomas Cooks adverts. I have seen people try to claim that they are promoting paedophilia because there are young girls in swimming costumes in the adverts. Now when does that constitute paedophilia? if people think that such things are sexually directed then I suggest that those people need to look at their own drives and urges because normal, healthy people dont see sex objects when they see young girls in swimming costumes. People who sexualise everyday things are known as sex addicts.
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.
JustMe418 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-2019, 02:19 PM   #644
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
You tried to imply that my views somehow supported this sort of shit, which is a baseless accusation of the lowest type.
you rank hypocrite!

i posted an article written by one of the staff authors of this website in which he was warning that there was a move on by the cabal to normalise pedophilia

You then responded by writting this:

Quote:
That guy sounds like he enjoys focussing on paedophilia. Maybe he's just fighting his own deep urges?
so it sounds like you are defending the push to normalise pedophilia while making an accusation against one of the websites staff authors

Quote:
Personally I dont buy that they want that because the age of consent in England was once 12, so why would they raise it if they want it lower?
and children were made to work at that age and were exploited so that was a terrible situation for children. Christian reformers improved society though didn't they? They also combated slavery

Quote:
also, there would be a massive outcry if they tried doing this. Also, in some countries its quite low anyway. You believe the elites do what they want anyway regardless of 'laws' so why would they need to normalise such things for everybody else? there will be sickos who want such things to happen but I seriously doubt they will ever achieve their goals because it would be so against the general moral standards of society.

As for sexualising children. I think a lot of people see what they want to. A good example is the Thomas Cooks adverts. I have seen people try to claim that they are promoting paedophilia because there are young girls in swimming costumes in the adverts. Now when does that constitute paedophilia? if people think that such things are sexually directed then I suggest that those people need to look at their own drives and urges because normal, healthy people dont see sex objects when they see young girls in swimming costumes. People who sexualise everyday things are known as sex addicts.
richie allen and the journalist and author chris bollyn talk about the role of the rothschilds in not only 911 but also in the creation of secret societies across the west and also in the subversion of the media and of popular culture which is largely aimed at young people

They really get into it eg the secret societies at about 1 hour and 8 minutes:

The Richie Allen Show - Wednesday January 9th 2019

I believe the public should have a say in their own fate and that is why i support free speech. Any media talking heads who argue that free speech must be curbed are arguing that the public should not be allowed a say in their own fate

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 14-01-2019 at 02:21 PM.
Old 14-01-2019, 03:50 PM   #645
st jimmy

Steve Bannon´s strategy couldn´t have possibly worked without the backing of a strong media presence in Brazil.
It looks like the Universal Church of the Kingdom of God (UKCG) that was founded by Edir Macedo in 1977 was one of the most important supporters of Jair Bolsonaro´s presidential campaign.

The media empire controlled by the UKCG has blatantly attacked anybody that criticised Jair Bolsonaro, while Bolsonaro (like Donald Trump) simply called any criticism “fake”...
The UCKG is banned in several countries.
In 2005, the UCKG church was banned for a second time in Zambia for allegations including satanic worship, child sacrifice and drugs trafficking. Similar accusations were made against UKCG in South Africa.

Marie Therese Kouao was found guilty of murdering the 8-year-old Victoria Climbie in February 2000 during an “exorcism” at a UCKG centre in London.
The UCKG church was cleared of wrongdoing, but the Charity Commission recommended implementation of child protection policies.

In December 2017, Portugal’s Attorney General’s Office opened an inquiry into the illegal adoption of babies by a centre run by the Universal Church of the Kingdom of God.
According to a Portuguese TV station at least 10 Portuguese children were stolen from their mothers in the 1990s from a UCKG centre in Lisbon and sold to couples abroad: https://culteducation.com/group/1211...n-belfast.html
(archived here: http://archive.is/NBao6)

Last edited by st jimmy; 14-01-2019 at 03:51 PM.
st jimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-2019, 06:17 PM   #646
iamawaveofthesea

Sacrificing The Blood Of The Young - From Satanism To Palm Beach

Old 15-01-2019, 10:16 AM   #647
st jimmy

Quote:
Sacrificing The Blood Of The Young - From Satanism To Palm Beach
By general consensus Bram Stoker’s Count Dracula was based on the 15th century nobleman, Vlad the Impaler. Queen Elizabeth II and Prince Charles are direct descendants from the half brother of Vlad the Impaler – Vlad IV (the Monk): http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukne...lood-line.html
In the following video Prince Charles confirms that “The genealogy shows that I am descended from Vlad the Impaler” (2:37-2:43): https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...ZaBfXqM#t=149s

Already more than 2000 years ago the blood of gladiators and virgins was consumed in ancient Greece, while in Renaissance Europe the blood of young men was preferred. Leonardo da Vinci once stated that “we preserve our life with the death of others”.
In the winter of 1668 the English Edward Browne was touring Vienna. He saw a public execution where a man filled his pot with the fresh blood spouting from the neck of an executed man to drink it.
A recipe from a Franciscan apothecary from 1679 provides instructions for making blood marmalade: http://www.thedailybeast.com/article...-immortal.html

Parabiosis is the "new", scientific name for medical vampirism - transfusions with the blood of young people to prolong the life of the elite.
The following report from 1956 shows that there were already experiments to “retard” the aging process by parabiosis in the 1860s: “In his review of parabiosis, Finerty states that this joining of two rats by surgical operation was first used in Claude Ber-nard's laboratory by Paul Bert in the 1860's” - C.M. McCay et al, EXPERIMENTAL PROLONGATION OF THE LIFE SPAN (1956): https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/art...00383-0015.pdf

While I thought that the elite only wants children for sick (satanic) sex, blood rituals it’s not as crazy as it seems.
Recently there have been some experiments on rats that confirm that blood of the young slows down the aging process (in the older rats). See the following article from 2014.
Since 2014 there has been done similar research; the most advanced studies in China and Korea: https://www.nytimes.com/2014/05/05/s...ging.html?_r=1

Does this explain why the elite are so concerned with “helping” poor orphans that don’t have relatives to miss them if they disappear without a trace?

An important confidant of Donald Trump is member of the powerful Bilderberg group, billionaire Peter Thiel, cofounder of PayPal, that donated $1.25 million to his presidential campaign. Peter Thiel is very interested in parabiosis.
The “Personal Health Director to Peter Thiel” has expressed interest in the technique of Jesse Karmazin, the founder of Ambrosia LLC, which is experimenting with blood transfusions from subjects younger than 25 to participants of more than 35 years old.
Peter Thiel has confirmed his interest in parabiosis: http://www.inc.com/jeff-bercovici/pe...ung-blood.html

Peter Thiel is very busy with his quest to live forever - in particular Stemcentrx and the Sens Foundation (of Aubrey de Grey): https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thiel_Foundation
st jimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2019, 07:06 PM   #648
iamawaveofthesea

Jordan Maxwell - Lecture - Magic dominates the world!

Old 16-01-2019, 10:02 AM   #649
iamawaveofthesea

which god does she serve?

Activist says abortion is "God's plan"- Tucker Carlson 1/15/19

Old 16-01-2019, 10:12 AM   #650
iamawaveofthesea

What is the missing field? Can the left-brain scientists lift the veil?

Cern draws up plans for collider four times the size of Large Hadron
The Future Circular Collider would smash particles together in a tunnel 100km long
Ian Sample Science editor
@iansample
Tue 15 Jan 2019 18.32 GMT
Plans for a machine that would dwarf the Large Hadron Collider have been drawn up by researchers at Cern to take over the baton in the search for new physics in the latter half of the century. The €20bn (£17.8bn) machine, named the Future Circular Collider, would smash particles together inside a 100km (62 mile) tunnel, making it four times the size of the LHC, which at present is the largest scientific instrument on the planet.
https://www.theguardian.com/science/...f-large-hadron

Quantum Fields: The Real Building Blocks of the Universe - with David Tong