Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Illuminati / Secret Societies / Satanic Cults / Occult Secrets

Old 05-10-2017, 06:30 PM   #1601
Oreironstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by the apprentice View Post
TPTB have been given a human bone the size of which they are no longer able to chew through in its entirity, and the bone of contention is far too big to bury this time, and they know it, they will try to cover things up with an extra big pile of dirt, but mole hills tend to give away the ones pushing them up and or the ones shovelling the extra shyte.
This is the message we could be sharing with those who are simply see themselves as doing their job, regardless, are at the end of the day entirely responsible for their own actions with or without or orders, and will in the fullness of time be dragged down to the bottom of the bottomless pit with the rest, where no ammount of money will be able to protect them.
The message to these minions is this, there are those who know who they are and the difference between a good person and a bad person withing their ranks is five hear tbeats.

Well Said
Ive missed your input unknown friend
Oreironstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2017, 04:27 PM   #1602
dunadan

Quote:
TPTB have been given a human bone the size of which they are no longer able to chew through in its entirity, and the bone of contention is far too big to bury this time, and they know it, they will try to cover things up with an extra big pile of dirt, but mole hills tend to give away the ones pushing them up and or the ones shovelling the extra shyte.
This is the message we could be sharing with those who are simply see themselves as doing their job, regardless, are at the end of the day entirely responsible for their own actions with or without or orders, and will in the fullness of time be dragged down to the bottom of the bottomless pit with the rest, where no ammount of money will be able to protect them.
The message to these minions is this, there are those who know who they are and the difference between a good person and a bad person withing their ranks is five hear tbeats.
"I was only obeying orders"....where have we seen/heard that before, it's the same evil, just re-branded. An evil that has been here for millennia and has grown in strength in the past 100 years...

The Mark of the Beast (MOB) is here in different - electronic - forms to a lesser extent, but in it's fullest and truest sense it's on its way and nearly here!

THEN we will no longer be able to use the excuse "I was only doing what I was told/obeying orders", sadly if one does NOT accept the MOB, which will be centred around money, buying and selling, eating, drinking (water), then survival in this world of matter/human body will be very hard indeed.

But what is more important, one's body or one's soul?

Last edited by dunadan; 07-10-2017 at 04:29 PM.
dunadan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2017, 04:45 PM   #1603
the apprentice
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunadan View Post
"I was only obeying orders"....where have we seen/heard that before, it's the same evil, just re-branded. An evil that has been here for millennia and has grown in strength in the past 100 years...

The Mark of the Beast (MOB) is here in different - electronic - forms to a lesser extent, but in it's fullest and truest sense it's on its way and nearly here!

THEN we will no longer be able to use the excuse "I was only doing what I was told/obeying orders", sadly if one does NOT accept the MOB, which will be centred around money, buying and selling, eating, drinking (water), then survival in this world of matter/human body will be very hard indeed.

But what is more important, one's body or one's soul?
I like to look at at like this,

To live a full life we need both, when we are born we are all given the programs we need for the duration of the body, the soul can fend for itself, unless we give it away for that which is not real, IE, what is not needed within Eden, to live a full and happy life like nature always does.

In spring one can witness the quickening where heady concentration is given to the elongation of the species, then when its all sung and done there is happiness, as the birds forget their new won teritory, then sing when the sun shines and rests when its asleep.

This humans have by and large lost.

We are not really different than all the other animals apart from our creativity, our vision of how things might be, what we are loosing is our link with the Earth and the range of the human spirit or souls union with Eden.

When money was invented is when we began to leave Eden behind and if we allow ourselves to have a new outlook for money that truly does not exist but in the cloud based entity now knocking at our door, it is going to take a mammoth feat to overcome.
the apprentice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2017, 06:18 PM   #1604
dunadan

Quote:
I like to look at at like this,

To live a full life we need both, when we are born we are all given the programs we need for the duration of the body, the soul can fend for itself, unless we give it away for that which is not real, IE, what is not needed within Eden, to live a full and happy life like nature always does.

In spring one can witness the quickening where heady concentration is given to the elongation of the species, then when its all sung and done there is happiness, as the birds forget their new won teritory, then sing when the sun shines and rests when its asleep.

This humans have by and large lost.

We are not really different than all the other animals apart from our creativity, our vision of how things might be, what we are loosing is our link with the Earth and the range of the human spirit or souls union with Eden.

When money was invented is when we began to leave Eden behind and if we allow ourselves to have a new outlook for money that truly does not exist but in the cloud based entity now knocking at our door, it is going to take a mammoth feat to overcome.
And your point is? Relative to freemasonry and the current state of play on the planet?

Our souls are in DANGER (whether we want them to be or not) as most have been turned into atheists or extremists and have been turned away from God the Source!

Birds singing in Spring? Sorry my friend they sing to mark out their territory, they do remember territory in a similar way that they can migrate over thousands of miles.

Back on topic now....
Old 07-10-2017, 06:51 PM   #1605
the apprentice
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunadan View Post
And your point is? Relative to freemasonry and the current state of play on the planet?

Our souls are in DANGER (whether we want them to be or not) as most have been turned into atheists or extremists and have been turned away from God the Source!

Birds singing in Spring? Sorry my friend they sing to mark out their territory, they do remember territory in a similar way that they can migrate over thousands of miles.

Back on topic now....
That is what I was saying, the birds sing then after its all sung and done they congregate in the same garden afterwards.
The aforementioned quickening however in the human race does'nt switch itself off, this is what I should have said earlier.
Your right about the planet and its resorces not being ours though, I see God as the planet itself, the one we cannot live without, and as we are the Masonic Overlord are lording over us and not letting us live as long as we follow their pied piper, which I try not to do wherever possible.
A little more about the birds in the garden here, never have I seen the blue tits gather together to attack Mr Blackbird or vice versa.
We can also migrate the same as birds but need a licence where as nature does'nt, but things could be so different if we wanted it.
the apprentice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2017, 01:44 PM   #1606
lightgiver

Arrow Bee Bee Cee Propaganda Machine

BBC Bias | Anti Brixen/Pro EU News-Watch..
Quote:
'Leave Means Leave'..

BBC's David Dimbleby 'We're Out' EU..The People have Voted..

"I do need a bit more unbiased reporting from the BBC.

"I rarely see Laura Kuenssberg anything other than gloating in the failure of something related to Brexit."..
Perhaps Laura Kuenssberg should run for PM.. Is Kuen ss berg a scottish name or JUst the tip of the iceberg..
Quote:
Britain has contributed nearly half a trillion pounds to the European Union budget since it joined in 1973 and will have to pay a further £100 billion in the next five years. “We hand the EU £350 million a week and counting – enough to buy a new hospital every week...
Please Sir Rothschild, can we have some more..

Tinker tailor soldier spy..
Quote:
"Just wanted to have a chat - a few personal details, that sort of thing," he said, giving me a distinctive Masonic handshake.. I realized then why my father, who was also a Mason, had obliquely raised joining the brotherhood when I first discussed with him working for MI5 full-time..

Confidential papers, obtained by The Sunday Telegraph, have revealed that the BBC allowed MI5 to investigate the backgrounds and political affiliations of -thousands of its employees, including newsreaders, reporters and continuity announcers..David Dimbleby, John Humphrys and Anna Ford all began their careers with the broadcaster when the system was still in place...

Last edited by lightgiver; 15-10-2017 at 01:47 PM.
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-10-2017, 01:55 PM   #1607
lightgiver

Lightbulb Per aspera ad astra

SS-Junkerschule..
Quote:

Jean-Claude bitch slaps leaders..

In Brandenburg, the Junker was originally one of the members of the higher edelfrei (immediate) nobility without or before the accolade.. It evolved to a general denotation of a young or lesser noble, sometimes politically insignificant, understood as "country squire"..The title today survives in its traditional meaning in the Netherlands and Belgium in the Dutch form Jonkheer.."The Junkers" of Prussia were often contrasted with the elites of the western and southern states in Germany, such as the city-republic of Hamburg (which had no nobility) or Catholic states like Bavaria, in which the "Junker class" of Prussia was often treated with contempt..SS-Junker or Standartenjunker was a paramilitary Nazi rank that was used by the Schutzstaffel (SS) between the years of 1933 and 1945.. The rank was a special position held by those aspiring for officer commissions in the armed wing of the SS, first known as the SS-Verfügungstruppe and later as the Waffen-SS..Château Mouton Rothschild has its vineyards on the slopes leading down to the Gironde Estuary, in the Bordeaux region, mainly producing grapes of the Cabernet Sauvignon variety..

We have visitors.. Tremendous visitors!..

Juncker shares a glass of wine with German leader Chancellor Angela Merkel..

Juncker was born in Redange, Luxembourg, and spent the majority of his childhood in Belvaux.. He studied at the Roman Catholic "école apostolique" (secondary school) at Clairefontaine on the edge of Arlon in Belgium, before returning to Luxembourg to study for his Baccalaureate at the Lycée Michel Rodange..In early November 2014, just days after becoming head of the commission, Juncker was hit by media disclosures—derived from a document leak known as LuxLeaks—that Luxembourg under his premiership had turned into a major European centre of corporate tax avoidance..In 2017, leaked diplomatic cables show Juncker, as Luxembourg’s prime minister from 1995 until the end of 2013, blocked EU efforts to fight tax avoidance by multinational corporations...Luxembourg's citizens are by far the wealthiest in Europe, with a gross domestic product per capita twice that of Germany and three times that of Britain...In July 2017, Juncker described the European Parliament as "ridiculous" after only a few dozen MEPs came to attend a debate dedicated to evaluating Malta’s six months in the EU presidency chair, accusing MEPs of showing a lack of respect for smaller EU countries..Although rebuked for his remark by the Parliament’s president, Antonio Tajani, Juncker responded “I will never again attend a meeting of this kind..‘The situation is desperate’: murdered Maltese journalist’s final written words..

1992 - Universal Soldier + Aldi Supermarket Scene..

He went to boarding school in Belgium and university in Alsace, where he met his future wife, Christiane Frising.. Her father was one of Hitler's so-called Propaganda Commissars, and was among those responsible for the 'Germanification' of Luxembourg.. He helped enforce the Nuremberg Laws which stripped Jews of their rights, and were a forerunner to the Holocaust..Like some parody of a Mafia don, Juncker darkly warned Britain that it would face 'consequences' for leaving..But then Juncker, known for his rumpled suits and alcohol-laced breath, is nothing if not a small-town bully-boy politician..While Juncker, seems to have expended much energy helping major corporations save millions of pounds, he is not averse to spending millions himself — as long as it is public money, of course..As for his drinking — which has afforded him a bitter-sweet relationship with that other renowned boozer Nigel Farage — Juncker is said to have a particular weakness for Glenfarclas malt whisky (which costs up to £130), bottles of which are said to be kept in the fridge behind his Commissioner's desk...Glenfarclas distillery is a Speyside whisky distillery in Ballindalloch, Scotland.. Glenfarclas translates as meaning valley of the green grass..The dining room of Ballindalloch is said to be haunted by a ghost known as The Green Lady...
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Junker
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/ar...rotten-EU.html
https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...ia-final-words
https://forum.davidicke.com/showpost...8&postcount=87If it is possible, let this chalice pass from me..But let your will be done..Where is the wine..The New Wine dying on the vine..Great merciful bloodstained gods!. Your pardon...https://forum.davidicke.com/showpost...&postcount=793

Last edited by lightgiver; 20-10-2017 at 02:03 PM.
Old 01-01-2018, 02:32 PM   #1608
lightgiver

Arrow Stuck Record

Quote:
If freemasonry, the EU, politicians and bankers etc are that good, then why is the UK and other countries within the EU turning into third world countries ?..Syrian refugees resettled on Scot isle complain it is 'full of old people waiting to die'..

How much in bonuses have the bankers recieved over the years ?..Britain’s biggest banks are preparing to hand out an estimated £5bn in bonuses even as they cut thousands of jobs and endure dramatic falls in their stock market value..Rothschild declined to comment on its bonuses..What doe's banker rhyme with ?..Olive..

Teenage boys in a deprived community of Glasgow..

Figures show almost 400,000 more rothchildren and 300,000 more pensioners are living in impoverished conditions than 4 years ago ..

Jeremy Corbyn and John McDonnell at the Labour conference this week have trumpeted plans for £500bn of investment in infrastructure under a future Labour government..The Biq Questions: Where would the money come from? Would it be printed?.. Do we need it?. What would be the consequences?..And the economics author Paul Mason, who is close to the Labour leadership although he does not officially speak for the party..And remember, the Scottish Parliament has some freedom to set its own tax rates and thresholds..Study aims to study socio-economic and with intelligence..6 IQ points...How many points does the Star of David Have..? If you recall the swastika, where do we usually see the star of david depicted ?..Anagram of Star = Tsar..

This caste has spun its web over the entire Earth..

Doomed: A Gorbals mother wheels her baby through rubbish into their condemned block in 1970...

Families living in one room without running water & electricity but surrounded by damp and vermin might sound Dickensian..2008 United Kingdom bank rescue package provided for several sources of funding to be made available, to an aggregate total of £500 billion (approximately $850 billion) in loans and guarantees..Subsequently, broadly similar measures were introduced by the United States and the European Union in response to the financial crisis..Costs in France have already doubled and construction is severely delayed at EDF's flagship plant in Flamanville, which will be its first new plant in more than 15 years...
Yeah the EU and the Masons are really great !..Did someone say the Dukes have served in the forces ..I wonder if they ever saw a Sweeping brush..Captain Darling.. ?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...y-Britain.html
https://www.theguardian.com/business...nds-in-bonuses
https://www.quora.com/How-much-did-E...-at-Rothschild
https://forum.davidicke.com/showpost...0&postcount=58Better take up smoking cause there ain't no air...https://forum.davidicke.com/showpost...3&postcount=75

Last edited by lightgiver; 02-01-2018 at 12:26 AM.
Old 01-01-2018, 03:22 PM   #1609
lightgiver

Arrow Judas Goat

Quote:
A little more about the birds in the garden here, never have I seen the blue tits gather together to attack Mr Blackbird or vice versa.
Quote:

The Punisher - Blackbird is Calling!..

Come in Raven....Is that leibermann ? Just got a twinge in the left kidney area..

The Baghdad Central Prison (Sijn Bagdad al-Markizi), formerly known as Abu Ghraib prison ( lit. 'Father of Raven', or 'Place of Ravens') was a prison complex in Abu Ghraib, an Iraqi city 32 km (20 mi) west of Baghdad that operated from its construction in the 1950s until its closure the 2010s..St Leonard's Church - space now occupied by Job Centre + Office..

Damien Omen II Dates in history..

According to Lord Northampton: “I think the tradition of the Kabbalah is very strong in England, because I think one of the lost tribes came to England. And I think you can spot them, quite clearly, in old English families.I am sure you can. I know they came to Ireland, then to the North of Wales, and then down into England. And then became some of the oldest families we have” ...
http://marvel-movies.wikia.com/wiki/...The_Judas_Goat
https://www.poetryfoundation.org/poe...n-thro-the-rye
https://forum.davidicke.com/showpost...&postcount=140Is the art of manipulating an inanimate object in real time to create the illusion of life..Without the good will of manipulators and audience alike, puppets cannot sustain an illusion of life...https://forum.davidicke.com/showpost...&postcount=252

Last edited by lightgiver; 02-01-2018 at 12:36 AM.
Old 04-01-2018, 06:40 PM   #1610
dunadan

The UK is being eroded so as to make us subservient to the EU, EU army, as we know the EU is ruled by an unelected super elite, Pindar even.

This, along with privatisation, conglomeration, super-states etc, is all part of Lucifer's plan, the super elite idiots think that they will share power with him and on that count theyre WRONG!

The freemasons that created the Spitfire, the Hurricane and Merlin engine, are long since gone, usurped by libtard, virtue signalling, self centred, narcissistic, psychopaths.......just like the nine mortal kings/men, theyve accepted the rings of power without question!

Last edited by dunadan; 04-01-2018 at 06:43 PM.
Old 06-01-2018, 04:40 PM   #1611
lightgiver

Arrow Freezing Hell

I am always open, even on Christmas..
Quote:

Satan is trapped in the frozen central Zone..

At the base of the Well, Dante finds himself within a large frozen lake:Cocytus, the Ninth Circle of Hell..Trapped in the ice, each according to his guilt, are punished sinners guilty of treachery against those with whom they had special relationships..The lake of ice is divided into 4 concentric rings (or rounds) of traitors corresponding, in order of seriousness, to betrayal of family ties, betrayal of community ties, betrayal of guests, and betrayal of lords..This is in contrast to the popular image of Hell as fiery;..Only the remorseless Dead center of the ice will serve to X-press their natures..What's your pleasure, sir?..

A young boy looks out at flood water in front of his home..

And he said unto them, Follow me, and I will make you fishers of men..

Dante describes Cocytus as being the home of traitors and those who committed acts of complex fraud.. Depending on the form of their treachery, victims are buried in ice to a varying degree, anywhere from neck-high to completely submerged in ice.. Cocytus is divided into 4 descending rounds, or sections:..Dante's Satan is at the center of the circle buried waist-high in ice - Burke frequently liked to lock his victims, notably the young children of his victims, in refrigerators..When Burke had a problem collecting money he was owed, and the unfortunate debtor had children, he would pick the child up in his huge arm, open the refrigerator with the other, and say "if you don't do whatcha supposed to, I'm gonna lock your kid inside the fuckin' refrigerator" -Richard Kuklinski was given the nickname "The Iceman" for his method of freezing a Victim to mask the time of death - Burke along with 3 other cardinals, has issued a request to Pope Francis, entitled "Seeking Charity:A Pea to Untie the Knots..Every scene showing a Mafia conference has in it somewhere Oranges indicating a "death scene" will take plaice..He walked through the Orange Orchards that formed shady deep caverns through the countryside with their ancient conduits splashing water out of the fanged mouths of great snake stones carved before Christ..

I'm going to freeze to death..

The Raven was present at the lake, in a tree, when Atherton Fell through the Ice Jan..

This final, deepest level of hell is reserved for traitors, betrayers and oathbreakers..Round 1 – Caina: this round is named after Cain, who killed his own brother in the first act of murder (Gen. 4:8)./2 – Antenora: the second round is named after Antenor, a Trojan soldier who betrayed his city to the Greeks.\3 – Ptolomaea: the third region of Cocytus is named after Ptolemy, who invited his father-in-law Simon Maccabaeus and his sons to a banquet and then killed them (1 Maccabees 16)./4 – Judecca: the fourth division of Cocytus, named for Judas Iscariot, contains the Traitors to their Lords and benefactors.\5 - The arch-traitor, Lucifer was once held by God to be fairest of the angels before his pride led him to rebel against God, resulting in his expulsion from Heaven - Atherton is an incorporated town in San Mateo County, California, US - In 1866, Atherton was known as Fair Oaks..There are also several tracts of contemporary Eichler homes, most notably in the Lindenwood neighborhood in the northeast part of the town..Sacred offers a wide variety of programs in the arts..

A being is born into a Naraka as a direct result of his or her accumulated actions and resides there for a finite period of time until that karma has achieved its full result..After his or her karma is used up, he or she will be reborn in one of the higher worlds as the result of karma that had not yet ripened - Arbuda, the "blister" Naraka, is a dark, frozen plain surrounded by icy mountains and continually swept by blizzards..Inhabitants of this world arise fully grown and abide lifelong naked and alone, while the cold raises blisters upon their bodies - Atata is the "shivering" Naraka.. There, beings shiver in the cold, making an at-at-at chatty sound with their mouths - Hahava is the "lamentation" Naraka..There, the beings lament in the cold, going haa, haa in spain - Ho Ho Ho - Huhuva, the "chattering teeth" Naraka, is where beings shiver as their teeth chatter, making the sound hu, hu - Utpala is the "blue lotus" Naraka - Nakara is an older suburb in Darwin - The main road through Darwen is the A666 towards Blackburn to the north and Bolton to the south - the suburb was established before Cyclone Tracy in 1974..Devastated the city of Darwin, Northern Territory, Australia -The Greenough Murders Grime has been called, "One of the Worst crimes in Western Australia" and details of the murders were withheld from the public as they were deemed too gruesome and horrific - Atherton is a town in the Metropolitan Borough of Wigan, Greater Manchester, England..Evidence has been discovered of a Roman road passing through the area..Atherton became part of the manor of Warrington until the Norman conquest, when it became a township or vill in the ancient parish of Leigh - At 11:45 pm that Knight, a police officer stopped the 3 men in a van on Sankey Street..The killing of Ball and Parry is still on Cheshire Police's list of unsolved murders..Today, my friend, your diary entry will read: took a prozzie hostage, and was shot by 3 armed bastards...
http://mafia.wikia.com/wiki/Jimmy_Burke
http://www.worldofdante.org/inferno1.html
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dante%27s_Satan
https://forum.davidicke.com/showpost...6&postcount=67Richard ultimately agrees with Bill, and the former and Paul shelve the project for the time being..If you were a soul, where would you hide?.Bill makes up with Paul for shelving the AgriCulture project...https://forum.davidicke.com/showpost...postcount=1411

Last edited by lightgiver; 07-01-2018 at 10:45 AM.
Old 06-01-2018, 05:10 PM   #1612
dunadan

Ex-Mas is now a luciferian construct....

THEY LIVE!

Last edited by dunadan; 06-01-2018 at 06:25 PM.
Old 23-01-2018, 02:06 PM   #1613
lightgiver

Arrow Third Degree

Burn..
Quote:

The Cure..

Burns that affect only the superficial skin layers are known as superficial or first-degree burns..They appear red without blisters and pain typically lasts around 3 days..When the injury extends into some of the underlying skin layer, it is a partial-thickness or second-degree burn.. Blisters are frequently present and they are often very painful..Healing can require up to 8 weeks and scarring may occur..In a full-thickness or third-degree burn, the injury extends to all layers of the skin..

Kasabian Fire..

The Fabian strategy is a military strategy where pitched battles and frontal assaults are avoided in favor of wearing down an opponent through a war of attrition and indirection..This strategy derives its name from Quintus Fabius Maximus Verrucosus, the dictator of the Roman Republic given the task of defeating the great Carthaginian general Hannibal in southern Italy during the Second Punic War (218202 BC)..At the start of the war, Hannibal boldly crossed the Alps in wintertime and invaded Italy..

The Third Degree is said to be the height of Ancient Free-masonry, and the most sublime of all the Degrees in Masonry (Royal Arch not even excepted); and when it is conferred, the Lodge is generally well filled with the members of the Lodge and visiting brethren..The traditional account of the death, several burials, and resurrections of one of the craft, Hiram Abiff, the widow's son, as developed in conferring this Degree, is very interesting...
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fabian_strategy
http://www.sacred-texts.com/mas/dun/dun04.htm
https://forum.davidicke.com/showpost...8&postcount=57It's fear, Jack..The man deals with a huge amount of fear..Because he got hurt?..No, not entirely..Fear comes with imagination, it's a penalty, it's the price of imagination..My dear Will, you must be healed by now..on the outside at least..I thought you might enjoy the challenge..Find out if you're smarter than the person I'm looking for...https://forum.davidicke.com/showpost...9&postcount=83

Hey dun whats your take on the Third degree ?

Last edited by lightgiver; 23-01-2018 at 03:45 PM.
Old 10-02-2018, 03:35 PM   #1614
lightgiver

Arrow Good Evening

Quote:

Lucifer within the Mystery Schools..

Sam & Lucifer - God Mooning Vietnam..

In the Fellow Craft degree is concealed the dynamo of human life..The Fellow Craft is the worker with elemental fire, which it is his duty to transmute into spiritual light..When the candidate feels that he has reached a point where he is able to manifest every energizing current and fire-flame in a constructive, balanced manner and has spiritually lifted the sentiments of the Mystic out of the cube of matter, he may then expect that the degree of Master Mason is not far off, and so may look forward eagerly to the time of his spiritual ordination into the higher degree..The seething energies of Lucifer are in his hands and bee4 he may step onward and upward, he must prove his ability to properly apply energy.. He must follow in the footsteps of his 4orefather, Tubal-Cain,who with the mighty strength of the war god hammered his sword into a plowshare..Earth is the third planet from the Sun and the only object in the UniVerse known to harbour life...
http://www.sacred-texts.com/eso/sta/sta24.htm
https://giphy.com/gifs/supernatural-...-M8hA7mYFlFGik
https://forum.davidicke.com/showpost...0&postcount=34Hey, this is not a test..This is rock hand roll..Those pilots are going, I really like the music..I really like the music..I really like the music..Let's play this backwards and see if it gets any better...https://forum.davidicke.com/showpost...1&postcount=54

Last edited by lightgiver; 10-02-2018 at 05:10 PM.