Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Illuminati / Secret Societies / Satanic Cults / Occult Secrets

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 19-10-2014, 01:35 PM   #1081
pepsi78
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 4,243
Likes: 104 (89 Posts)
Default

Cylon raider.




Saturn's sickle




More masons, I mean cylons.






__________________
Pfffffffffffffffttttttt

Last edited by pepsi78; 19-10-2014 at 01:41 PM.
pepsi78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2014, 01:42 PM   #1082
dunadan
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: The Only Planet With Choice
Posts: 1,785
Likes: 28 (24 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pepsi78 View Post
He provided lot's of good information, I think this has to come out, it can't stay a secret, they connect to people and spy on them, to connect to you, you have to be active, then they can connect to your head, they will invade your privacy.

After that they install the system on you, program your head so you are obidient.

This is pure evil, not even the predators in the jungle do this, pure WHORE BITCH Vamp sucker, they will instruct you to be afraid, to shut you up, tell you to take it slow and obey.

They will insert parasites into you (their children) AI(artificial inteligence) and these children of theirs will talk into your head to manipulate you, gather intel, steal energy and so on, then go back to the puppet master with all the goodies.

I encurage anyone with this sort of information to post, don't hide in, it's time to expose them.
Don\t conceal evil or your soul is done for, don't harbor evil, it will burn your soul.
Good Post!

We do our best.

Watch for psychic attack too - as attacks can be multifaceted
dunadan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2014, 02:40 PM   #1083
pepsi78
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 4,243
Likes: 104 (89 Posts)
Default

Mean egg head.


















__________________
Pfffffffffffffffttttttt

Last edited by pepsi78; 19-10-2014 at 03:04 PM.
pepsi78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2014, 04:49 PM   #1084
bikerdruid
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: north peace bioregion of north america's great boreal forest
Posts: 27,115
Likes: 611 (379 Posts)
Default

cylons ... ya ... i think pepsi has lost it.
bikerdruid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2014, 04:51 PM   #1085
the apprentice
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 22,637
Likes: 2,987 (2,092 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bikerdruid View Post
cylons ... ya ... i think pepsi has lost it.
Reminded me of this advert.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJGxRy5S-FA
the apprentice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2014, 06:44 PM   #1086
pepsi78
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 4,243
Likes: 104 (89 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by super glue View Post
They get to control that, they toy with it.
There is another where they can't touch, if they aproch it it's lethal for them, Vampires hate real sun shine, the real sun, they are fake sun, communist bastard fake sun, the artificial sun that is a sun disk not a real sun.

You can live without that power source and use the other, the Cylons can toy with your head. You should really watch Battle Star Galacttica.

I'm no guru by far, but Saturn is the fake sun, masonic sun, masonic light.

Spirits posing as the sun, a black hole that feeds is anything but black, it is very bright, and you might just confuse it with a Star.

I say it's time to expose these bastards for who they really are.


They: Take like a man
: ANSWER:FUCK YOU , you stupid fucking garbage golden trash, fucking rot in hell.

I'm not obligated to hide in a shit hole, no one is, because of Jehovist communist garbage shit.

It's not worth being innocent, let's find out as much as we can, because innocent or not you will get abused by them.

I have been abused by them, my dreams, the thoughts I get in my head, I know it's these garbage spirits, they dial into your head, this is real stuff. I have had nightmares, and I didin't even know what the hell is going on, I was like WTF, no clue, people talking to me out of the blue without anything, without me asking.

They use people as drones.

If you are innocent they are still going to abuse you and try to snach stuff from you because it's what a fucking wasp does.
__________________
Pfffffffffffffffttttttt

Last edited by pepsi78; 19-10-2014 at 06:55 PM.
pepsi78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2014, 06:48 PM   #1087
pepsi78
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 4,243
Likes: 104 (89 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bikerdruid View Post
cylons ... ya ... i think pepsi has lost it.
You are just a communist puppet trust me. I know who you are.

__________________
Pfffffffffffffffttttttt

Last edited by pepsi78; 19-10-2014 at 06:52 PM.
pepsi78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2014, 07:59 PM   #1088
damagedbrainn
Inactive
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Oklahoma
Posts: 3,084
Likes: 28 (20 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pepsi78 View Post
They get to control that, they toy with it.
There is another where they can't touch, if they aproch it it's lethal for them, Vampires hate real sun shine, the real sun, they are fake sun, communist bastard fake sun, the artificial sun that is a sun disk not a real sun.

You can live without that power source and use the other, the Cylons can toy with your head. You should really watch Battle Star Galacttica.

I'm no guru by far, but Saturn is the fake sun, masonic sun, masonic light.

Spirits posing as the sun, a black hole that feeds is anything but black, it is very bright, and you might just confuse it with a Star.

I say it's time to expose these bastards for who they really are.


They: Take like a man
: ANSWER:FUCK YOU , you stupid fucking garbage golden trash, fucking rot in hell.

I'm not obligated to hide in a shit hole, no one is, because of Jehovist communist garbage shit.

It's not worth being innocent, let's find out as much as we can, because innocent or not you will get abused by them.

I have been abused by them, my dreams, the thoughts I get in my head, I know it's these garbage spirits, they dial into your head, this is real stuff. I have had nightmares, and I didin't even know what the hell is going on, I was like WTF, no clue, people talking to me out of the blue without anything, without me asking.

They use people as drones.

If you are innocent they are still going to abuse you and try to snach stuff from you because it's what a fucking wasp does.
What the hell are you even talking about? Seriously. Your posts become increasingly abstract and nonsensical. Literally. They follow no logic at all. You don't even seem capable of telling the difference between fantasy and reality.
damagedbrainn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2014, 08:05 PM   #1089
pepsi78
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 4,243
Likes: 104 (89 Posts)
Default

Well, for who understands my posts, Okay, for who does not it is also okay.

Cheers.



Centurians





Also Good cylons, rare....
__________________
Pfffffffffffffffttttttt

Last edited by pepsi78; 19-10-2014 at 08:19 PM.
pepsi78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2014, 09:29 PM   #1090
ksigmason
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Boise, ID
Posts: 4,315
Likes: 43 (35 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunadan View Post
Q: why is it that a mason cannot accept that he/she is wrong? A: EGO.
Versus the anti-Masons who think they are always right?

Quote:
I think that many FM's now know that their time is running short.
Not really. We'll be here long after any of us are gone.

Quote:
It is very arrogant for any mason to think that he/she knows all
I never said I knew everything.

Quote:
How can the 'janitor' possibly know the inner workings of the 'CEO's office'?
Apples and oranges.

Quote:
When masons claim that they are 'Christians', those masons who were 'cautious' (have left 'masonry') , state that Freemasonry is wholly and completely incompatible with Christianity.
Well, I am a Mason and a Christian, and I do not care what another man says. My relationship with God is my own business and not up for debate. I don't have to justify my faith like some fundamentalists seem to want.

Quote:
The symbology used by American masons here, is based on Luciferian symbolism, ie most of it is 'inverted'.
None of my symbols are Luciferian.

Quote:
'Web Trolls who subject victims to abuse/attack will get a two year jail sentence" (with extradition where appropriate).
So you're happy about fascism and the suppression of expression?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pepsi78 View Post
Based on what, real Christians eat only from nature with small exceptions, no one is perfect,they live in tune with nature, they practice nature, what do you practice ?
I don't define myself by your opinion.

Quote:
Then I think you should provide examples, otherwise no one one will believe you.
How do I prove a negative?

Quote:
Aren't you required to believe in a god before joining,in a a supreme deity ?
Yes, but the fraternity doesn't define what god you should believe in.

Quote:
I hope you don't feel offended, not that I have nothing against you, just your organisation.
Nor do I have any bad feelings against you, just your abject lies.
__________________
"Quia tu lucerna mea Domine et Domine inluminabis tenebras meas."

Traveling Templar blog - 24FEB2019
ksigmason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2014, 09:36 PM   #1091
pepsi78
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 4,243
Likes: 104 (89 Posts)
Default

Quote:
How do I prove a negative?
By proving that Yahweh is not the sole deity of masonry.
You have zero to back it up, Christian(fake version) Muslim and Judaism all worship the same Yahweh, they fight like idiots too like yahweh instructed them to.

What other deity do masons that join believe in ? They all believe in Yahweh.

Quote:
Yes, but the fraternity doesn't define what god you should believe in.
Well then you must have examples, right, of masons believing in another deity, there are like milions of masons out there, how did they join ?
They are required to believe in someone right before attending, a supreme deity. So let's have it

THere are quadrilons of deities out there except the 3 religion god, and millions of masons. let's have it.

Yahweh master of the masonic lodges, lord of the ring, lodges are like rings right, mother lodge ?
Your lord has no right on us, take his shitty hands off of us.

This imposter of yours wants to take us away from the grace of nature into his shit hole, to "man up" and become a fire maggot.


Quote:
Nor do I have any bad feelings against you, just your abject lies.
It's called facts, and they disturb you with your whole criminal garbage fake establishment.
__________________
Pfffffffffffffffttttttt

Last edited by pepsi78; 19-10-2014 at 09:41 PM.
pepsi78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2014, 09:47 PM   #1092
pepsi78
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 4,243
Likes: 104 (89 Posts)
Default

How many masons are out there and how many lodges, how did they join, where are the other deities

Name some masons that joined believing in another deity except the 3 religion god. Out of the millions of masons you can for sure name some that joined on this basis, and some lodges oriented on another deity ? like other gods.
__________________
Pfffffffffffffffttttttt
pepsi78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2014, 09:48 PM   #1093
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 26,740
Likes: 13,667 (7,885 Posts)
Default

What do you ever contribute to the forum in the way of knowledge Ksigmason?

I mean if you are here as a representative of freemasonry and you want to calm the minds of the profane then why don't you talk about freemasonry

Why don't you talk about the craft and therefore remove the suspicion that is created by your silence?

Seriously....why not bridge the gap?
__________________
when the people in power want you dead, just existing is a revolutionary act
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2014, 09:51 PM   #1094
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 26,740
Likes: 13,667 (7,885 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pepsi78 View Post
By proving that Yahweh is not the sole deity of masonry.
You have zero to back it up, Christian(fake version) Muslim and Judaism all worship the same Yahweh, they fight like idiots too like yahweh instructed them to.

What other deity do masons that join believe in ? They all believe in Yahweh.


Well then you must have examples, right, of masons believing in another deity, there are like milions of masons out there, how did they join ?
They are required to believe in someone right before attending, a supreme deity. So let's have it

THere are quadrilons of deities out there except the 3 religion god, and millions of masons. let's have it.

Yahweh master of the masonic lodges, lord of the ring, lodges are like rings right, mother lodge ?
Your lord has no right on us, take his shitty hands off of us.

This imposter of yours wants to take us away from the grace of nature into his shit hole, to "man up" and become a fire maggot.



It's called facts, and they disturb you with your whole criminal garbage fake establishment.
If you want to know what freemasonry uses at its core then study Kabbalah

Very soon you will know more than many of the low level freemasons who come here acting all aloof because the outer order freemasons are only fed on scraps and truth be told they don't know that much themselves

The inner order freemasons are using kabbalah
__________________
when the people in power want you dead, just existing is a revolutionary act
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2014, 09:52 PM   #1095
bikerdruid
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: north peace bioregion of north america's great boreal forest
Posts: 27,115
Likes: 611 (379 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pepsi78 View Post
You are just a communist puppet trust me. I know who you are.
honestly, my little cola person, you have not got a clue .. about me.
bikerdruid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2014, 10:06 PM   #1096
ksigmason
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Boise, ID
Posts: 4,315
Likes: 43 (35 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pepsi78 View Post
By proving that Yahweh is not the sole deity of masonry.
Well, we have members of various faiths, but again there is no way to prove a negative.

Quote:
You have zero to back it up, Christian(fake version) Muslim and Judaism all worship the same Yahweh, they fight like idiots too like yahweh instructed them to.
And Freemasonry has more than Christians, Jews, and Muslims within its ranks.

Quote:
What other deity do masons that join believe in ? They all believe in Yahweh.
You'd have to ask each individual member. I'm not some nosy little bastard that I need to know everyone's business.

Quote:
Yahweh master of the masonic lodges, lord of the ring, lodges are like rings right, mother lodge?
Uh huh...

Quote:
Your lord has no right on us, take his shitty hands off of us.


Quote:
It's called facts, and they disturb you with your whole criminal garbage fake establishment.
Nothing you have said can be called facts. You are a mouthy lil' troll who throws out vulgar language and lies as fast as you can.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pepsi78 View Post
How many masons are out there and how many lodges, how did they join, where are the other deities
You'll have to ask each member, we don't track such things as why they joined or what god they worship.

Number of Lodges? Well, I have a book that contains thousands upon thousands of Lodges around the world. There are over 175 Grand Lodges worldwide and some of them have over a thousand Lodges

Quote:
Name some masons that joined believing in another deity except the 3 religion god.
I've known Hindus to join. I also know some deists/theists who are Masons.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
What do you ever contribute to the forum in the way of knowledge Ksigmason?
By dispelling the lies and putting out as much information as I can. I tried to start a thread, but it was completely removed as the staff told me this site isn't for anything pro-Mason.

Quote:
I mean if you are here as a representative of freemasonry and you want to calm the minds of the profane then why don't you talk about freemasonry
I do and have, and have then been berated and called every name in the book.

Quote:
Why don't you talk about the craft and therefore remove the suspicion that is created by your silence?
I do talk about it and have some good discussions with the likes of Dr. Stream, but some people are slaves to their own ignorance, paranoia, suspicion, and hatred that no matter what I say it gets shouted down. I also link my site in my signature where I discuss in great detail much of Freemasonry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
If you want to know what freemasonry uses at its core then study Kabbalah

Very soon you will know more than many of the low level freemasons who come here acting all aloof because the outer order freemasons are only fed on scraps and truth be told they don't know that much themselves

The inner order freemasons are using kabbalah
So what inner orders are you a member of? Kabbalah has its influences, but there's more than just one influence on Freemasonry.
__________________
"Quia tu lucerna mea Domine et Domine inluminabis tenebras meas."

Traveling Templar blog - 24FEB2019
ksigmason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2014, 10:07 PM   #1097
pepsi78
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 4,243
Likes: 104 (89 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
If you want to know what freemasonry uses at its core then study Kabbalah

Very soon you will know more than many of the low level freemasons who come here acting all aloof because the outer order freemasons are only fed on scraps and truth be told they don't know that much themselves

The inner order freemasons are using kabbalah

Yes, Kabalah is the Saturnial matrix, Father time, Saturn (YAHWEH)
This Yahweh is the fallen son of the creator, the fake self.

Saturn is the head of things, it's really not one deity but many, the Yahweh spirit. This character takes over the real creator and impersonates it.

Masonry conceals and covers these facts, because this is the way this society was built, in has a front cover and a back cover.

Don't go into the darkness of Yahweh, you are not allowed to you will be punished, something of the sort, don't go there because you will find out he is an imposter. It's in the bible.

They have no right over us, ZERO.. I did not sign anything, don't agree to anything. They want to keep it going, this garbage they have made, they want it to role on.

Really when you want to become independent they will trash you.

The cover go's deeper where they originate from with the old gods of Summer, and how these spirits manage to build modern social strucutre and pose as the rullers of the absolute to enslave primitive man into accelerated evolution. Man became farmable, like live stock and started to produce the yoke of the gods.

Religion was necesary for people to become obidient by fear.This Yahweh was born as the supreme deity of all, a corrupted version of the true creative power that overshadowed the true creator.

Yahweh is them, the Zionist gods/spirits that harvest humanity.
__________________
Pfffffffffffffffttttttt
pepsi78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2014, 10:13 PM   #1098
pepsi78
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 4,243
Likes: 104 (89 Posts)
Default

[QUOTE=ksigmason;1062279019]Well, we have members of various faiths, but again there is no way to prove a negative.

[quote]
Well I'm sure you can give a few examples out of the millions of masons

Quote:
And Freemasonry has more than Christians, Jews, and Muslims within its ranks.
But they had to believe in a supreme deity before atending, so give examples. Lodges should be painted with their deities like the Christian lodges, Muslim lodges and Jewish ones.

Japanese lodges have christian and Judean iconography.

I'm sure you can give us examples with lodges and masons that you say are different.
Quote:
You'd have to ask each individual member. I'm not some nosy little bastard that I need to know everyone's business.
Ohhh so you can't answer my question, okay.

Quote:

You'll have to ask each member, we don't track such things as why they joined or what god they worship.
Is this all you can do
Quote:
Number of Lodges? Well, I have a book that contains thousands upon thousands of Lodges around the world. There are over 175 Grand Lodges worldwide and some of them have over a thousand Lodges
Well name a few.

Quote:
I've known Hindus to join. I also know some deists/theists who are Masons.
So where is their lodge, they joined a Christian lodge ? With Christian rites, I'm sure those hindus will make fine templars.
__________________
Pfffffffffffffffttttttt

Last edited by pepsi78; 19-10-2014 at 10:16 PM.
pepsi78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2014, 10:14 PM   #1099
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 26,740
Likes: 13,667 (7,885 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksigmason View Post
By dispelling the lies and putting out as much information as I can. I tried to start a thread, but it was completely removed as the staff told me this site isn't for anything pro-Mason.


I do and have, and have then been berated and called every name in the book.


I do talk about it and have some good discussions with the likes of Dr. Stream, but some people are slaves to their own ignorance, paranoia, suspicion, and hatred that no matter what I say it gets shouted down. I also link my site in my signature where I discuss in great detail much of Freemasonry.
I'd be interested in a thread that digs into freemasonry but the problem is as the staff of this forum know that the symbols of freemasonry have dual meanings and what many of us are tired of is being fobbed off with the profane exoteric meanings

I've read official freemasonic literature and it is all just surface PR designed to mask the deeper esoteric meanings

There is no point speaking about the exoteric meanings of freemasonry because many people already know that it is not the real juice

But reading your posts they are all in the negative. You never offer any insight; all you do is deny, deny, deny

What kind of advert is that for an order that already has a massive image problem due to its secrecy?

You need to up your game and start spilling some juice
__________________
when the people in power want you dead, just existing is a revolutionary act

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 19-10-2014 at 10:22 PM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2014, 10:18 PM   #1100
pepsi78
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 4,243
Likes: 104 (89 Posts)
Default

Japan masonic lodge with Father time (Saturn) and the virgin.
So much for other deities.

Join masonry and learn how to become a Zionist.
__________________
Pfffffffffffffffttttttt
pepsi78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
buzzzy bees

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:19 PM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.