Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Illuminati / Secret Societies / Satanic Cults / Occult Secrets

Old 28-09-2014, 08:05 PM   #921
ksigmason

Quote:
Originally Posted by super glue View Post
Did I mention the Illuminati, you have to begin to realise that the elite had the best scribes and the wherewithall to create the ultimate control over humanity via speech, and then thought, through reading, add the bible to the running and you have an ultimate weapon over mans mind.
You said that those 4 words are passwords for "high degrees of Masonry" and the only sources that talk about that as well, state that this is specifically related to the Illuminati.

Quote:
Robert Taylor was also a high degree mason/clergy and a doctor.
Never heard of him and why did you you use the "/" since the clergy are not a "either or choice." Being a Mason doesn't make you clergy and vice versa. What exactly makes him a "high degree mason?"

Quote:
All languages are made up
Duh.

Quote:
Try to see further than your manufactured faction and see that it is a complete mystery outfit, designed to do the work of the illuminati.

Traveling Templar blog - 24FEB2019
ksigmason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-2014, 04:00 PM   #922
the apprentice
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksigmason View Post
You said that those 4 words are passwords for "high degrees of Masonry" and the only sources that talk about that as well, state that this is specifically related to the Illuminati.

Never heard of him and why did you you use the "/" since the clergy are not a "either or choice." Being a Mason doesn't make you clergy and vice versa. What exactly makes him a "high degree mason?"

Duh.

Read his book and figure it out for yourself.

"The Devils Pulpit"

Follow all the links you will find in there and work it out.
the apprentice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-2014, 04:01 PM   #923
the apprentice
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunadan View Post
Ignore him, then he will go away - his disinformation is pointless and you wont 'convert' him as he has been hoodwinked and his ego - which has been used against him (through the system of Freemasonry) wont let him see the one true path
Horses to water comes to mind horses can smell it miles off I'm told.
Old 29-09-2014, 04:48 PM   #924
lightgiver

Wink Horse Whisperer

Quote:

Woltz is unmoved until the morning he wakes up in bed with the severed head of his prized stallion...
Quote:

illustration of the Ramayana by Sahib Din, 1652. Kausalya is depicted slaying the horse (left) and lying beside it (right)...
Quote:
The horse to be sacrificed must be a stallion, more than 24, but less than 100 years old. The horse is sprinkled with water, and the Adhvaryu and the sacrificer whisper mantras into its ear. The horse is then set loose towards the North-East, to roam around wherever it chooses, for the period of one year (or half a year, according to some commentators). The horse is associated with the Sun, and its yearly course. If the horse wanders into neighbouring provinces hostile to the sacrificer, they must be subjugated. The wandering horse is attended by a hundred young men, sons of princes or high court officials, charged with guarding the horse from all dangers and inconvenience. During the absence of the horse, an uninterrupted series of ceremonies is performed in the sacrificer's home.

Pusyamitra Sunga is said to have performed the Ashvamedha rite after he toppled Mauryan rule in 185 BC..Performances of the Ashvamedha feature in the epics Ramayana (1.10–15) and Mahabharata...

In the Mahabharata, the sacrifice is performed by Yudhishtira (Book 14), his brothers guarding the horse as it roamed into neighbouring kingdoms. Arjuna defeats all challengers. The Mahabharata says that the Ashvamedha as performed by Yudhishtira adhered to the letter of the Vedic prescriptions. After the horse was cut into parts, Draupadi had to sit beside the parts of the horse...Many Indo-European branches show evidence for horse sacrifice, and comparative mythology suggests that they derive from a Proto-Indo-European ritual. The Ashvamedha is the clearest evidence preserved, but vestiges from Latin and Celtic traditions allow the reconstruction of a few common attributes...

The Gaulish personal name Epomeduos is from *ek'wo-medhu- "horse+mead", while ashvamedha is either from *ek'wo-mad-dho- "horse+drunk" or *ek'wo-mey-dho- "horse+strength". The reconstructed myth involves the coupling of a king with a divine mare which produced the divine twins.. Some scholars, including Edgar Polomé, regard the reconstruction of a Proto-Indo-European ritual as unjustified due to the difference between the attested traditions (EIEC s.v. Horse, p. 278)...

On 8 February 1983, he was stolen from the Ballymany Stud, near The Curragh in County Kildare, Ireland by masked gunmen with the body never being discovered...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shergar
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wagon_Train
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...9&postcount=34It just occurred to me... I've traveled halfway around the world, at great expense, simply to kill a different kind of bird..Lucky for you, chief like angry. You yell, make strong!.. http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=208

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Horse_head_mask
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...51&postcount=1My father is no different than any powerful man, any man with phower, like a president or senator..Do you know how naive you sound, Michael?. Presidents and senators don't have men killed.. Oh.. Who's being naive, Kay?..I don't know what to do, Godfather..It's just... you say only 3 more have to be killed. I don't know if I can do it anymore. It's in all the papers. I'm just a simple chap, sir. I'm not a great man like you. I just don't know where I am anymore..What's the matter with you? Is this what you've become, a Hollywood finocchio who cries like a woman? "Oh, what do I do? What do I do?" What is that nonsense? Ridiculous!...http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=162

Last edited by lightgiver; 29-09-2014 at 04:53 PM.
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-2014, 04:52 PM   #925
the apprentice
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightgiver View Post

Woltz is unmoved until the morning he wakes up in bed with the severed head of his prized stallion...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Horse_head_mask
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...51&postcount=1My father is no different than any powerful man, any man with phower, like a president or senator..Do you know how naive you sound, Michael?. Presidents and senators don't have men killed.. Oh.. Who's being naive, Kay?..I don't know what to do, Godfather..It's just... you say only three more have to be killed. I don't know if I can do it anymore. It's in all the papers. I'm just a simple chap, sir. I'm not a great man like you. I just don't know where I am anymore..What's the matter with you? Is this what you've become, a Hollywood finocchio who cries like a woman? "Oh, what do I do? What do I do?" What is that nonsense? Ridiculous!...http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=162
Asian Taurobolium
Old 29-09-2014, 06:40 PM   #926
ksigmason

Quote:
Read his book and figure it out for yourself.

"The Devils Pulpit"

Follow all the links you will find in there and work it out.
I've looked at the links and your lil' book, and I'm not impressed at all. If you can't answer the questions, just say so.

Old 29-09-2014, 11:41 PM   #927
dunadan

Quote:
No, my information is based on what I know and have experienced.

That is incorrect, but then again listening is not accepting though. It should be noted because of a conversation I had with Dr. Steam changed my perspective on some things.

No, this is your opinion, not a fact, so there's nothing I need to accept.
With ref to your information and experience - ergo you must be, as are we all, ignorant to something.

By this I mean that you CANNOT know everything about your order and it's worldwide 'operations', just as the janitor doesnt know all there is to know about the CEO and what goes on in eg. his office/meetings. That's how these pyramidal organisations work. I was hoodwinked by them - once - just as you are now.

Quote:
All I can smell is FM horse sh1t (no offense but it had to be said didnt it?)

BTW, when Obama was at Stonehenge - his flight flew over our homes on several occasions - did anyone notice the second handshake that he gave to the stranger (man) over the fence, it differed from the first (or vice versa as the camera angles were different for different News channels)? Makes me wonder if it was a PR/photo set up - in other words that guy was 'positively' and negatively' vetted (ie he was a mason - and possibly military?).

Last edited by dunadan; 29-09-2014 at 11:44 PM.
dunadan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-2014, 03:12 AM   #928
ksigmason

Quote:
With ref to your information and experience - ergo you must be, as are we all, ignorant to something.
We're all ignorant to something.

Quote:
By this I mean that you CANNOT know everything about your order and it's worldwide 'operations', just as the janitor doesnt know all there is to know about the CEO and what goes on in eg. his office/meetings. That's how these pyramidal organisations work. I was hoodwinked by them - once - just as you are now.
No one can really know every detail of every little thing, but I have a strong understanding. And your janitor analogy is illogical.

Quote:
Makes me wonder if it was a PR/photo set up - in other words that guy was 'positively' and negatively' vetted (ie he was a mason - and possibly military?).
Obama is not a Mason.

Old 30-09-2014, 12:18 PM   #929
the apprentice
Inactive

Quote:

No one can really know every detail of every little thing, but I have a strong understanding. And your janitor analogy is illogical.

Obama is not a Mason.
The term is, We are all born ignorant, but not stupid, only education does this to a person/s, if the finer points are not forthcoming, then we are slightly stupid.

I can using the Ammonian Radicals and the celestial charts, trace all of the myths of which religion was based and altered to suit, down to the sun and its worship, yet masonry is still a mystery to all but those who update the mystery.

However your quite right, we can never know everything, otherwise we would not be controlled thus.
Old 30-09-2014, 12:21 PM   #930
the apprentice
Inactive

Quote:
I've looked at the links and your lil' book, and I'm not impressed at all. If you can't answer the questions, just say so.
I would be glad if you have read, it rather that looked at it, its not my book BTW, written by a mason in 1830's, to get the benefit of what he is saying one needs to read it all, because there are a plethora of links to masonry throughout, but if you discard the original star chart information, you will end up locked away in the mysteries.
Old 30-09-2014, 03:17 PM   #931
damagedbrainn
Inactive

Quote:
Your information is based on what you believe is fact and that's the difference, 'I believe is not the same as I know'!

You also troll/shill several 'conspiracy sites' so you what is it, within your ego based behaviour, that makes you do so. Please dont answer that it was a rhetorical question.

Why should we listen to your dogma when you dont listen to others' points of view and the truths about the organisation you claim to represent - again, it is corrupt and has been corrupted, get used to that fact! Once again a rhetorical question/statement, so no need to reply, in fact please dont!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dogma
I see a lot of projection going on. Conspiracy theory has become almost like a new religion, complete with it's own dogma, blind faith, and tribalist favoritism.

Fellow believers are taken at their word, regardless of how outrageous their claims are, they are never questioned. Nonbelievers are constantly and consistently suspected, not just of being wrong (regardless of what facts they have on their side), but of being INTENTIONALLY wrong, wrong with the intent of being purposefully misleading. They are "evil" in other words.

I see little difference between this and other religions who suspect competing religions of being from the "devil". You all need to engage in some honest self-examination before you judge another. You may find that you yourself do not live up to the criteria which you attempt to impose upon others and are, in fact, possibly guilty of that which you accuse others of doing and being.
damagedbrainn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-2014, 05:28 PM   #932
dunadan

Quote:

Obama is not a Mason.
Obama is higher than a mason but part of the same 'company' just a different 'dept'.

I write this so other readers can understand.....this too;-

Janitor analogy is illogical? You are an arse arnt you - FFS - and like an arse you are full of sh1t too.:rolleyes :

(Note to self, that's a first, I swore on the DI Forum, oh well when needs must)

Last edited by dunadan; 30-09-2014 at 05:30 PM.
Old 30-09-2014, 05:38 PM   #933
dunadan

Quote:
Originally Posted by damagedbrainn View Post
I see a lot of projection going on. Conspiracy theory has become almost like a new religion, complete with it's own dogma, blind faith, and tribalist favoritism.

Fellow believers are taken at their word, regardless of how outrageous their claims are, they are never questioned. Nonbelievers are constantly and consistently suspected, not just of being wrong (regardless of what facts they have on their side), but of being INTENTIONALLY wrong, wrong with the intent of being purposefully misleading. They are "evil" in other words.

I see little difference between this and other religions who suspect competing religions of being from the "devil". You all need to engage in some honest self-examination before you judge another. You may find that you yourself do not live up to the criteria which you attempt to impose upon others and are, in fact, possibly guilty of that which you accuse others of doing and being.
Who is this directed at me?

Projection? No not really.

Why are you going off at a tangent - what are you on?

Blind faith - not for me - I was taught academic rigor and studied to post grad, then became a hermit ;-)

I would ask why a FM joins so many 'conspiracy sites' - have a Google search yourself before you start throwing stones my friend.

I have spent 40 years seeking the truth - have you? I am very familiar with FM having friends and family as members, at one point I was raised by masons - were you?

I impose no criteria, we are discussing FM and how it has been corrupted - maybe corrupt from the start.

How long have you been researching such and what are your thoughts on the subject (in accord with the Thread title)?

Are you accusing us of being evil because we challenge the establishment - that's just weird?

Or are you just another shilltroll?

Last edited by dunadan; 30-09-2014 at 05:42 PM.
Old 30-09-2014, 05:48 PM   #934
ksigmason

Quote:
Obama is higher than a mason but part of the same 'company' just a different 'dept'.
I guess if that's what you want to believe.

Quote:
Janitor analogy is illogical? You are an arse arnt you - FFS - and like an arse you are full of sh1t too.:rolleyes :
It is and it is without merit.

Old 30-09-2014, 06:10 PM   #935
dunadan

Quote:
I guess if that's what you want to believe.

It is and it is without merit.
You are without merit - your a trolling shill or a shilling troll, cant work out which at this time

Are you being deliberately obtuse or are you just obtuse - once again that question is rhetorical, so please DONT answer it.
Old 30-09-2014, 06:17 PM   #936
pepsi78

Quote:
You are without merit - your a trolling shill or a shilling troll, cant work out which at this time

Are you being deliberately obtuse or are you just obtuse - once again that question is rhetorical, so please DONT answer it.
He did this to me in several posts, he refused to answer me. It's how they are instructed, ask him who his daddy is, what god he worships if it's Yahweh. Yahweh is the god of the masons.
Old 30-09-2014, 06:23 PM   #937
damagedbrainn
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by pepsi78 View Post
He did this to me in several posts, he refused to answer me. It's how they are instructed, ask him who his daddy is, what god he worships if it's Yahweh. Yahweh is the god of the masons.
Yahweh is the god of millions of Christians and Jews. So what? I personally find Yahweh disgusting, but it makes no sense to single out Freemasons for this when Yahweh is the most popular god among the majority of non-masons.
damagedbrainn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-2014, 06:30 PM   #938
lightgiver

Lightbulb Sliding Technique Self Interest

Quote:

Thats all his purpose is here..and a few more posting on here as well...Soon as anything is posted of interest, lo and behold 1 minute later the post is quickly flushed out of the way from public view ...
Quote:
COINTELPRO Techniques for dilution, misdirection and control of a internet forum..

Topic dilution is not only effective in forum sliding it is also very useful in keeping the forum readers on unrelated and non-productive issues..Many other techniques can be utilized and developed by the individual and as you develop further techniques of infiltration and control it is imperative to share then with HQ..

Information collection is also a very effective method to determine the psychological level of the forum members, and to gather intelligence that can be used against them. In this technique in a light and positive environment a 'show you mine so me yours' posting is initiated. From the number of replies and the answers that are provided much statistical information can be gathered...

http://cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=586

Last edited by lightgiver; 30-09-2014 at 06:33 PM.
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-2014, 08:14 PM   #939
ksigmason

Quote:
He did this to me in several posts, he refused to answer me. It's how they are instructed, ask him who his daddy is, what god he worships if it's Yahweh.
My daddy is a retired cop. I've told you that much.

Quote:
Yahweh is the god of the masons.
There is no "god of the masons." But Yahweh is the God of Christians and Jews.

Old 01-10-2014, 12:39 PM   #940
dunadan

Quote:
I know my friend, I know.

Perhaps it's time for the mods to be involved?

No wonder that he was so 'touchy' when I posted information about the Police and FM's.

With my background- as with several of you here - I get to see it from both sides of the fence (the FM's and the 'profane').

The whole lot is now, rotten to the core!

The latest speeches from the UK PM and Chancellor are hitting at the poorest members of society yet again, but letting the Banks and big business off of the hook - it's so blatant now. Some of us had seen it coming years back, but hoped that we were going to be proven wrong.

'They know that their time is running short, let him who hath understanding reckon the number of the beast...'

When it's portrayed on the Simpsons and Family Guy et al, its funny, yet in real life it aint