Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Illuminati / Secret Societies / Satanic Cults / Occult Secrets

Old 20-08-2014, 01:11 PM   #881
dunadan

Quote:
Originally Posted by pepsi78 View Post
The ancient practice of christianity is, it is very close to budism, the religious bullshit that came with the Roman empire is not.

Christianity is a form of nature that you practice, exactly like Buddism.

That being said, you should never bow down in church to saints, never kiss icons and objects because Christianity is not of this. The Saints are just a representation of the old Gods.
Some saints were wise-men, yet one should not worship 'false idols' etc..there is only one God
dunadan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-08-2014, 01:22 PM   #882
pepsi78

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunadan View Post
Some saints were wise-men, yet one should not worship 'false idols' etc..there is only one God
not god, a creator, God is a tyrannt, the Gods are snakes serpent spirits, but there are as I said also good spirits, but not of them, they don't pose as saints and gods. The creator is beyond god hood.

The saints are reptiles, reptilian, it's all a hoax with religion to better control people.

Last edited by pepsi78; 20-08-2014 at 02:14 PM.
pepsi78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-08-2014, 02:56 PM   #883
dunadan

Quote:
not god, a creator, God is a tyrannt, the Gods are snakes serpent spirits, but there are as I said also good spirits, but not of them, they don't pose as saints and gods. The creator is beyond god hood.

The saints are reptiles, reptilian, it's all a hoax with religion to better control people.
Sadly it is not as clear cut/black and white as that - that's the way Lucifer likes it too

They're not all reptiles, Lucifer's plan is to, through religion, turn humanity away from faith in the Source (God) and organised religion is doing a good job of helping Lucifer.

You are right to say that many 'spirits' will not represent themselves as 'gods' or holier than thou, that is how we distinguish the dark from the light.

If ever one has a vision or voice stating such things as; 'I am your god, your creator etc.' then I would be very wary.

I have encountered 'spirit' for many years now, some, like humans, walk further away from the light, I have also encountered deamons, who try to trick and deceive (stay hidden in one form or another and feed from humans etc.). By and large unless a message comes from heaven then more often than not it will be tainted. But that is not to say that there is not worthwhile wisdom to be gained from those that have passed - just more discernment is required when heeding that wisdom. I seek and commune with God and the Angelics et al. (for want of a better phrase), yet I do not seek spirit, helping them only when they approach me....
Old 20-08-2014, 06:45 PM   #884
lightgiver

Lightbulb BasRa

Quote:
The Book of the Bee is an historical/theological compilation containing numerous Bible legends..It was written by Syrian Nestorian Solomon, Bishop of Bassora (c. 1222).. It was written in Syriac..Basra, also written Basrah (Arabic: البصرة‎; BGN: Al Başrah), is the capital of Basra Governorate, located on the Shatt al-Arab river in southern Iraq between Kuwait and Iran..The city is part of the historic location of Sumer, the home of Sinbad the Sailor, and a proposed location of the Garden of Eden. It played an important role in early Islamic history and was built in 636 AD or 14 AH. It is Iraq's second largest and most populous city after Baghdad.. Basra is consistently one of the hottest cities on the planet, with summer temperatures regularly exceeding 45 °C (113 °F)..The present city was founded in 636 as an encampment and garrison for Arab tribesmen constituting the armies of the Rashidun Caliph Umar a few kilometres south of the present city, where a tell still marks its site. While defeating the forces of the Sassanid Empire there, the Muslim commander Utbah ibn Ghazwan erected his camp on the site of an old Persian settlement called Vaheštābād Ardašīr, which was destroyed by the Arabs.. The name Al-Basrah, which in Arabic means "the over watching" or "the seeing everything", was given to it because of its role as a military base against the Sassanid Empire.. However, other sources claim the name originates from the Persian word Bas-rāh or Bassorāh meaning "where many ways come together"..

The Great Friday Mosque was constructed in Basra. In 1122, Imad ad-Din Zengi received Basra as a fief.. In 1126, Zengi suppressed a revolt and in 1129, Dabis looted the Basra state treasury. A 1200 map "on the eve of the Mongol invasions" shows the Abbasid Caliphate as ruling lower Iraq and, presumably, Basra. In 1258, the Mongols under Hulegu Khan sacked Baghdad and ended Abbasid rule. By some accounts, Basra capitulated to the Mongols to avoid a massacre.. The Mamluk Bahri dynasty map (1250–1382) shows Basra as being under their area of control, and the Mongol Dominions map (1300–1405) shows Basra as being under their control..Basra was, for a long time, a flourishing commercial and cultural centre.. It was captured by the Ottoman Empire in 1668. It was fought over by Turks and Persians and was the scene of repeated attempts at resistance..The Zand Dynasty under Karim Khan Zand briefly occupied Basra after a long siege in 1775-9. Zand introduced Shi'iah religious practices in Basra..In 1911, the Encyclopædia Britannica reported some Jews and a few Christians living in Basra, but no Turks other than Ottoman officials. In 1884 the Ottomans responded to local pressure from the Shi'as of the south by detaching the southern districts of the Baghdad vilayet and creating a new vilayet of Basra..

After the Battle of Basra (1914) during World War I, the occupying British modernized the port (works designed by Sir George Buchanan); these British commercial interests made it one of the most important ports in the Persian Gulf "with shipping and trade links to the Far East..During World War II it was an important port through which flowed much of the equipment and supplies sent to Russia by the other allies. At the end of the Second World War, the population was some 93,000 people..The University of Basrah was founded in 1964. By 1977, the population had risen to a peak population of some 1.5 million.. The population declined during the Iran–Iraq War, being under 900,000 in the late 1980s, possibly reaching a low point of just over 400,000 during the worst of the war. The city was repeatedly shelled by Iran and was the site of many fierce battles, such as Operation Ramadan and Operation Karbala 5..After the first Persian Gulf War, which the US called Operation Desert Storm, in 1991, a rebellion struck Basra. The widespread revolt was against Saddam Hussein who violently put down the rebellion, with much death and destruction inflicted on Basra..In Voltaire's Zadig "Bassora" is the site of an international market where the hero meets representatives of all the world religions and concludes that "the world is one large family which meets at Bassora"..In the 1940 film Release date(s) 5 December 1940 (US)- 25 December 1940 (UK)..The Thief of Bagdad, Ahmad and Abu flee to the city from Bagdad. Ahmad falls in love with the sultan's beautiful daughter, who is also desired by his enemy, and former Grand Vizier, Jaffar..The city of Basra has a major role in H.G. Wells's 1933 future history "The Shape of Things to Come", where the "Modern State" is at the center of a
world state emerging after a collapse of civilization, and becomes in effect the capital of the world...

Quote:
As a frame story, Wells claims that the book is his edited version of notes written by an eminent diplomat, Dr Philip Raven, who had been having dream visions of a history textbook published in 2106 and wrote down what he could remember of it. It is split into 5 separate sections or "books":

Today And Tomorrow: The Age of Frustration Dawns – The history of the world up to 1933.

The Days After Tomorrow: The Age of Frustration – 1933–1960.

The World Renaissance: The Birth of the Modern State – 1960–1978.

The Modern State Militant – 1978–2059...

The Modern State in Control of Life – 2059 to New Year's Day 2106..When Abu demands to know where Ahmad is, the genie flies Abu to the top of the highest mountain in the world. On it sits a temple, and in the temple there is an enormous statue with a large jewel, the All-Seeing Eye, set in its forehead. The genie tells Abu that the Eye will show him where to find AhMad...

The Shape of Things to Come was written as a future history. Seen in retrospect, it can be considered as an alternate history, diverging from reality in late 1933 or early 1934, the point of divergence being US President Franklin D. Roosevelt's failure to implement the New Deal and revive the US economy and Adolf Hitler's failure to revive the German economy by rearmament..Wells predicted a Second World War breaking out with a European conflagration from the flashpoint of a violent clash between Germans and Poles at Danzig..Wells then envisages a benevolent dictatorship, "The Dictatorship of the Air", arising from the controllers of the world's surviving transport systems, who are the only people with global power..Eventually, after about 100 years of reshaping humanity, the dictatorship is overthrown in a completely bloodless coup, the former rulers are sent into a very honourable retirement, and the world state "withers away". The last part of the book is a detailed description of the utopian world that emerges..One of the major aspects of the creation of the World State is the abolition of all organised religion—an act deemed indispensable to give the emerging "Modern State" a monopoly over education and the complete ability to mould new generations of humanity..The abolition of Islam is carried out by the Air Police, who "descend upon Mecca and close down the main holy places", apparently without major incident..Eventually, Islam disappears, its demise accelerated by the decay of Arabic and its replacement by "an expanded English"..There is only a brief reference to the abolition of Buddhism and no reference to any serious problem encountered by the Modern State in eradicating it from East Asia...

The most prolonged and formidable religious opposition envisaged by Wells is from the Catholic Church (there is little reference to Protestants). The Pope and the entire Catholic hierarchy are gassed unconscious when blessing the new aircraft built by a revived Fascist Italy.. After the Catholic Church is decisively crushed in Italy, it finds refuge in Ireland, "the last bastion of Christianity". Ireland is also subdued, and then Catholic resistance is maintained only in Latin America, under "a coloured Pope in Pernambuco", until it too is finally put down..Wells gives considerable attention to the fate of the Jews.. In this history, an enfeebled Nazi Germany is incapable of systematic murder on the scale of the Holocaust..Then, in a world where all nation-states are a doomed anachronism, Zionism and its ambition to create a new state come to naught. In the later struggle between the emerging world state and its opponents, Jews are seen as caught between the hammer and the anvil. Following the launch of its antireligious campaign, the Modern State closes down all kosher butcheries still in operation, while the opening act of the "Federated Nationalist" rebels opposing this state is to perpetrate a pogrom against Jews in the Frankfurt area. Eventually, in Wells's vision, it is the Modern State's forced assimilation that triumphs and the Jews, who had resisted earlier such pressures, become
completely absorbed in the general society and lose their separate identity...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bassora
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=155Oh, God, is there ever to be any age of happiness?.. Is there never to be any rest?.. Rest enough for the individual man - too much, and too soon - and we call it darth.. But for Man, no rest and no ending.. He must go on, conquest beyond conquest.. First this little planet with its winds and ways, and then all the laws of mind and matter that restrain him.. Then the planets about him and at last out across immensity to the stars.. And when he has conquered all the deeps of space and all the mysteries of time, still he will be beginning..Oh ye, who Allah gave the gift of sight To fill your eyes with beauty and delight, Spare me a thought to whom your wondrous world Is but a city of eternal night..Alms for the love of AllAh...http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=264

Last edited by lightgiver; 20-08-2014 at 07:08 PM.
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-08-2014, 05:19 PM   #885
dunadan

"Rolling the ball, rolling the ball, rolling the ball to me.
Rolling the ball, rolling the ball, rolling the ball to me.

They arrived at an inconvenient time.
I was hiding in a room in my mind.
They made me look at myself. I saw it well.
I'd shut the people out of my life.

So now I take the opportunities:
Wonderful teachers ready to teach me.
I must work on my mind. For now I realise..
Everyone of us has a heaven inside.

Them heavy people hit me in a soft spot.
Them heavy people help me.

They open doorways that I thought were shut for good.
They read me Gurdjieff and Jesu.
They build up my body, break me emotionally.
It's nearly killing me, but what a lovely feeling!

I love the whirling of the dervishes.
I love the beauty of rare innocence.
You don't need no crystal ball,
Don't fall for a magic wand.
We humans got it all, we perform the miracles.

Them heavy people help me.
Rolling the ball, rolling the ball..."

Kate Bush 'Them Heavy People"

A song about the Fourth Way, using elements of 'Russian masonry' and Gnostic Christianity and beliefs of the Kurds et al.

Last edited by dunadan; 25-08-2014 at 05:21 PM.
Old 25-08-2014, 09:08 PM   #886
lightgiver

Lightbulb KI

Quote:
According to the sheet music published in Musicnotes.com by EMI Music Publishing, the song is set in the time signature of common time, with a moderate tempo of 88 beats per minute.. It is written in the key of E minor..The key of E minor is also extremely popular in heavy metal music, as its tonic is the lowest note on a standard-tuned guitar...

Soon it will be the phase of the moon
When people tune in..
Every girl knows about the punctual blues,
But who's to know the power behind our moves?

We raise our hats to the strange phenomena.
Soul-birds of a feather flock together.
We raise our hats to the hand a-moulding us.

Om mani padme hum.
Om mani padme hum.
Om mani padme hum.
Om mani padme hum...

The Fourth Way mainly addresses the question of people's place in the Universe, their possibilities for inner development, and transcending the body to achieve a higher state of consciousness.. It emphasizes that people live their lives in a state referred to as "waking sleep", but that higher levels of consciousness and
various inner abilities are possible...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Kick_Inside
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...=65232&page=58Your red dress,’ she said, and laughed..But I looked at the dress on the floor and it was as if the fire had spread across the room. It was beautiful and it reminded me of something I must do... http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...postcount=1365

Last edited by lightgiver; 25-08-2014 at 09:11 PM.
Old 26-08-2014, 12:24 PM   #887
dunadan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightgiver View Post

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Kick_Inside
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...=65232&page=58Your red dress,’ she said, and laughed..But I looked at the dress on the floor and it was as if the fire had spread across the room. It was beautiful and it reminded me of something I must do... http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...postcount=1365
Thanks LG

Yes indeed many rock bands use those keys and tonal ranges. The keys of A and G etc are also common in 4/4 time 'rock'.

Kate Bush took keys, tone and sonic exploration beyond the mundane/day to day - genius. I have yet to discover, if eg. as with Mozart, the music itself carries any 'effects' on the human psyche etc.

Laurence Gardner et al. wrote about the 'punctual blues', or starfire. Starfire can be 'high-spun' gold or menstrual blood and used for enlightenment and good health when ingested by the initiate (usually royalty, hence vampyric legends etc)!

Last edited by dunadan; 26-08-2014 at 12:30 PM.
Old 26-08-2014, 12:30 PM   #888
lightgiver

Arrow Little Green Men

Quote:
According to the series mythology, an extraterrestrial lifeform, known in the series' mythology simply as the Colonists, were originally present on Earth in the early stages of human evolution.. They highly resemble the well-known "grey aliens" in their mature form.. In their immature stage, they are more yellowish colored, tall, and very aggressive, possessing fangs, claws and scale-like texture of their skin.. This immature form is a protective stage, able to viciously defend itself from birth. This outer skin is eventually shed when the alien develops into its mature form.. The immature form resembles that of a reptilian extraterrestrial and is referred to as the "long-clawed" form...The aliens were forced to abandon the planet during the last ice age as their viral lifeforce is deactivated by extreme cold.. Upon their departure, they left behind underground deposits of the black oil virus, in preparation for their return. The virus apparently contains the aliens' genetic blueprints, awaiting reconstitution when the master species returns to Earth. While away from Earth, the Colonists evidently sought out life throughout the universe in an effort to subdue other species and take over the universe.. Purportedly, the Colonists planned on returning to Earth in the year 2012, as The Smoking Man later remarks to Fox Mulder that the ancient Mayans were so terrified that they stopped their calendar on the exact date of colonization: December 22, 2012.. The Colonists eventually returned to Earth in 1947 when one of their ships crashed in New Mexico due to exposure to magnetite in the surrounding rocks. Shortly after this event, a select few power brokers, mainly in the United States and the Soviet Union (though some also came from other nations), first learned of the Colonist plot to retake the planet.. These men eventually formed the Syndicate; they included the Well-Manicured Man , The Smoking Man, and Bill Mulder , among others..The Syndicate threatened to destroy the Earth with nuclear weapons, thereby resulting in the planet becoming uninhabitable to the Colonists due to extreme cold.. As such, humanity was spared immediate invasion, and The Syndicate began negotiations with the Colonists. In 1973, an alliance was created and an agreement was reached that a small group of humans would be allowed by the Colonists to survive by becoming alien-human hybrids...

Quote:
In biology a hybrid is an offspring of two animals or plants of different races, breeds, varieties, species, or genera..According to the Oxford English Dictionary, the word is derived from Latin hybrida, meaning the "offspring of a tame sow and a wild boar", "child of a freeman and slave", etc.. The term entered into popular use in English in the 19th century, though examples of its use have been found from the early 17th century..In the Bible, the Old Testament contains several passages which talk about a first generation of hybrid giants who were known as the Nephilim.. The Book of Genesis (6:4) states that "the sons of God went to the daughters of humans and had children by them". As a result, the offspring was born as hybrid giants who became mighty heroes of old and legendary famous figures of ancient times.. In addition, the Book of Numbers (13:33) says that the descendants of Anak came from the Nephilim, whose bodies looked exactly like men, but with an enormous height. According to the apocryphal Book of Enoch the Nephilim were wicked sons of fallen angels who had lusted with attractive women...Regionally developed ecotypes can be threatened with extinction when new alleles or genes are introduced that alter that ecotype.. This is sometimes called genetic mixing...
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0751266/
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mythological_hybrid
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=211It's a global conspiracy, actually, with key players in the highest levels of phower..AIDS, the Ebola virus, the common cold... on an evolutionary scale they are newborns.. This virus walked the Earth long before the first dinosaurs appeared. Your aliens, your little green men arrived here millions of years ago...http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=361

Last edited by lightgiver; 26-08-2014 at 12:33 PM.
Old 26-08-2014, 12:32 PM   #889
dunadan

Aids and Ebola are GM Bio-weapons which escaped the Lab.

AFAICT - Just prior both the US and French left Africa in a hurry when they got out.
Old 26-08-2014, 12:40 PM   #890
lightgiver

Arrow Bio-weapons

Quote:
Aids and Ebola are GM Bio-weapons which escaped the Lab..

Quote:
Biological warfare (BW)—also known as germ warfare—is the use of biological toxins or infectious agents such as bacteria, viruses, and fungi with intent to kill or incapacitate humans, animals or plants as an act of war. Biological weapons (often termed "bio-weapons", "biological threat agents", or "bio-agents") are living organisms or replicating entities (viruses, which are not universally considered "alive") that reproduce or replicate within their host victims..The earliest drugstores date to the Middle Ages..The first known drugstore was opened by Arabian pharmacists in Baghdad in 754, and many more soon began operating throughout the medieval Islamic world and eventually medieval Europe.. By the 19th century, many of the drugstores in Europe and North America had eventually developed into larger pharmaceutical companies..The phrase big pharma is often used to refer to companies with revenue in excess of $3 billion, and/or research and development expenditure in excess of $500 million..Pharmaceutical companies commonly spend a large amount on advertising, marketing and lobbying..Currently, there are approximately 81,000 pharmaceutical sales representatives in the United States pursuing some 830,000 pharmaceutical prescribers...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biological_warfare
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=683

Last edited by lightgiver; 26-08-2014 at 12:44 PM.
Old 26-08-2014, 01:16 PM   #891
lightgiver

Lightbulb The Quest of El Dorado

Quote:
Laurence Gardner et al. wrote about the 'punctual blues', or starfire. Starfire can be 'high-spun' gold or menstrual blood and used for enlightenment and good health when ingested by the initiate (usually royalty, hence vampyric legends etc)!

Quote:
An alien Indian, hailing from afar,
Who in the town of Quito did abide.
And neighbor claimed to be of Bogata,
There having come, I know not by what way,
Did with him speak and solemnly announce
A country rich in emeralds and gold.

Also, among the things which them engaged,
A certain king he told of who, disrobed,
Upon a lake was wont, aboard a raft,
To make oblations, as himself had seen,
His regal form overspread with fragrant oil
On which was laid a coat of powdered gold
From sole of foot unto his highest brow,
Resplendent as the beaming of the sun.

Arrivals without end, he further said,
Were there to make rich votive offerings
Of golden trinkets and of emeralds rare
And divers other of their ornaments;
And worthy credence these things he affirmed;
The soldiers, light of heart and well content,
Then dubbed him El Dorado, and the name
By countless ways was spread throughout the world.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/El_Dorado
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=633
Old 26-08-2014, 01:53 PM   #892
the apprentice
Inactive

This alien rubbish is a total non starter, back in the 18th century the locals of Hartlepool England, hanged a chimp as an alien being after it ran a rampage and killed a few people, shows how stupid humans really are doesn't it.

Not aliens at all, but humans doing it to humans for a very long time.
the apprentice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-08-2014, 04:07 PM   #893
lightgiver

Cool MonKey O-

Quote:
In former times, mid war an' strife,
The French invasion threatened life,
An' all was armed to the knife,
The Fishermen hung the Monkey O!
The Fishermen wi' courage high,
Seized on the Monkey for a spy,
"Hang him" says yen, says another,"He'll die!"
They did, and they hung the Monkey O!.
They tortor'd the Monkey till loud he did squeak

Says yen, "That's French," says another "it's Greek"
For the Fishermen had got drunky, O!
"He's all ower hair!" sum chap did cry,
E'en up te summic cute an' sly
Wiv a cod's head then they closed an eye,
Afore they hung the Monkey O!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monkey_hanger
http://dublinsmick.wordpress.com/201...s-and-royalty/
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=131

Last edited by lightgiver; 26-08-2014 at 04:35 PM.
Old 26-08-2014, 04:47 PM   #894
the apprentice
Inactive

Quote:

Gods are or were originally deities, turned into Saints today, this is why one needs to be a dead person to become a saint.

And quite rightly there is only one creator, who communicates with us every morning, some once called him Phaeton, lord of all beginnings and of the far shining morning.

The clue is to be in the word, Beginning, that beginning being the 21 March where this creator begins the long journey of summer upon the ecliptic, every year, forever, unconditional in its gaze and single eye.

This creator becomes a destroyer if you venture too close.
Old 26-08-2014, 04:49 PM   #895
the apprentice
Inactive

The hairy spy was hanged.
Old 27-08-2014, 01:37 PM   #896
lightgiver

Lightbulb Vatia

The Triumphant Entry - YouTube...

Quote:
A street organ is a mechanical organ designed to play in the street.. The operator of a street organ is called an organ grinder.. The two main types are the smaller German street organ and the larger Dutch street organ..Exceptionally, the grinder could be a woman, or small child, cranking away on a smaller organ or on a large organ mounted on a pushcart that was sometimes pulled by a DonKey.. The grinder would often have as a companion a white-headed capuchin monkey to do tricks and attract attention.. The monkey would collect the money from the audience and sometimes collect other shiny objects that attracted his attention.. After numerous complaints about the sometimes vicious creatures, New York City authorities finally banned organ grinders' monkeys from the streets in 1887...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Street_organ
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...6&postcount=86Serve the state, Caligula, though the people in it are wicked beasts..Longinus, you're not having any fun!Enjoy yourself! What is your preference?..Everything and nothing Caesar... http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=166

Last edited by lightgiver; 27-08-2014 at 01:48 PM.
Old 17-09-2014, 05:15 PM   #897
lightgiver

Lightbulb Bienenorden oder Bienengesellschaft

Quote:
[578] _Royal Masonic Cyclopaedia_, article on Illuminati.

[579] Feder, a preacher at the Court who had joined the Illuminati.

[580] _Nachtrag von ... Originalschriften_, I. 42.

[581] _Nachtrag von ... Originalschriften_, I. 39, 40.

[582] Ibid., I. 47.

[583] _Originalschriften_, pp. 370, 371.

[584] Ibid., pp. 257, 258.

[585] Given in the cypher of the Illuminati: "Denken sie, meine 18. 10.
5. 21. 12. 6. 8. 17. 4. 13. ist 18. 10. 5. 21. 12. 13. 6. 8. 17. (meine
Schwagerin ist schwanger)." See cypher on p. 1 of _Originalschnften_.

[586] Note, then, that this was no sudden lapse on the part of
Weishaupt.

[587] _Nachtrag von ... Onginalschrtften_, I. 14-16.

[588] Ibid., I. 21.

[589] Ibid., I. 99.

[590] _Nachtrag von ... Originalschriften_, I. 112.

[591] Author of the very interesting work _La Verite sur les Societes
Secretes en Allemagne_, par un Ancien Illumine (Paris, 1819).

[592] _De l'Influence attribuee aux Philosophes, aux Francs-Macons et
aux Illumines sur la, Revolution de France_, par J.J. Mounier (1822), p.

[593] It has several times been stated that Weishaupt was himself a Jew.
I cannot find the slightest evidence to this effect.

[594] _Originalschriften_, pp. 107-10.

[595] "Foresight indicates," says Falk, "that an end must be made to the
whole of the present scheme of Freemasonry [_dem ganzen jetzigen Schema
der Freimaurerei ein Ende zu machen_]," and he goes on to show that this
must be done by picked men in the secret societies who know the true
secrets of Masonry. This is precisely Weishaupt's idea.

[596] In 1779 Spartacus writes to Marius and Cato suggesting that
instead of Illuminati the Order should be called the "Order of Bees
[Bienenorden oder Bienengesellschaft]," and that all the statutes should
be clothed in this allegory--_Originalschriften_, p. 320.

[597] _Nachtrag von ... Originalschriften_, II. 81.

[598] My italics.

[599] Where are they called this? The Cabala distinctly states that
Israel alone is to possess the future world (Zohar, section Vayschlah,
folio 177b), whilst the Talmud even excludes the lost tribes: "the ten
tribes have no share in the world to come" (Tract Sanhedrim, Rodkinson's
translation, p. 363).

[600] _Memoirs of Moses Mendelssohn_, by M. Samuels, pp. 56, 57 (1827).

[601] Letter to the _Jewish Chronicle_, September 1, 1922, quoting
Henrietta Herz.

[602] Goethe was initiated into Freemasonry on St. John's Eve, 1780.
_The Royal Masonic Cyclopaedia_ observes: "There exist two great
classical Masonic writers, Lessing and Goethe." Dr. Stauffer, in _New
England and the Bavarian Illuminati_ (p. 172), points out further that
Goethe's connexion with the Illuminati is fully established by both
Engel (_Geschichte des Illuminatenordens_, pp. 355 and following) and by
Le Forestier (_Les Illumines de Baviere_, pp. 396 and following). It is
possible that _Faust_ may be the history of an initiation by a
disillusioned Illuminatus.

[603] Henri Martin, _Histoire de France_, Vol. XVI. p. 531.

[604] _Historie de la Monarchie prussienne_, V. 73.

[605] _Ars Quatuor Coronatorum_, Vol. XXVI. p. 98.

[606] "Notes on the Rainsford Papers" in _A.Q.C._, Vol. XXVI. p. 111.

[607] _Morning Herald_ for November 2, 1786.

[608] Eckert, _La Franc-Maconnerie dans sa veritable signification_,
Vol. II. p. 92.

[609] _Drei merkwurdige Aussagen_, etc., evidence of Grunberger,
Cosandey, and Renner (Munich, 1786); _Grosse Absichten des Ordens der
Illuminaten_, etc., Ditto, with Utzschneider (Munich, 1786).

[610] Gustave Bord, _La Franc-Maconnerie en France_, etc., p. 351
(1908). This Australian Count is referred to in the correspondence of
the Illuminati more as an agent than as an adept. Thus Weishaupt writes:
"I must attempt to cure him of theosophy and bring him round to our
views" (_Nachtrag von ... Originalschnften_, I. 71)
http://soft.rosinstrument.com/lib/Ne...xt-ps100-pn190
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/so...scorpion02.htm
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=101
Old 17-09-2014, 09:47 PM   #898
lightgiver

Arrow Cymatics

Quote:
Thanks LG

Kate Bush took keys, tone and sonic exploration beyond the mundane/day to day - genius. I have yet to discover, if eg. as with Mozart, the music itself carries any 'effects' on the human psyche etc.

Quote:
Ernst Florens Friedrich Chladni ( 30 November 1756 – 3 April 1827) was a German physicist and musician. His most important work, for which he is sometimes labeled the "father of acoustics", included research on vibrating plates and the calculation of the speed of sound for different gases.. He also undertook pioneering work in the study of meteorites and so is also regarded by some as the "father of meteoritics"...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ernst_Chladni
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=486
Old 24-09-2014, 05:19 PM   #899
lightgiver

Question 7od

Quote:
Define God ?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/God
Old 24-09-2014, 05:24 PM   #900
lightgiver

Lightbulb Kybalion

Quote:
Originally Posted by super glue View Post
Those letters are the initials of the four passwords to the higher grades of masonry, Iumi, Nour, Rouach, Iebeschal, which signify the four elements, Water, Fire, Air, and Earth.
Quote:
Blavatsky is dead.
Submitted by M_Oliver on Tue, 06/11/2013 - 17:22. Permalink

Probably reincarnated by now. You wouldn't understand that. Rome would not allow those books in the bible.

I.N.R.I. Look up what the majority and institutionalized say about it.

See if you can find any of them saying this:

Those letters are the intials of the four passwords to the higher grades of masonry, Iumi, Nour, Rouach, Iebeschal, which signify the four elements, Water, Fire, Air, and Earth.

http://www.dailypaul.com/288267/the-...-greece?page=1

Last edited by lightgiver; 24-09-2014 at 05:24 PM.