Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Lawful Rebellion / Non Compliance / Sovereignty

Old 03-03-2009, 03:55 PM   #21
adzboarder

Bump!

We all should read this periodically - I will REMEMBER ALL OF THIS!!

I will REMEMBER ALL OF THIS!!
adzboarder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 03:59 PM   #22
queenofleon

Quote:
Originally Posted by steevo View Post
These YouTube videos have been posted here before.

Dealing with the police part 1

Dealing with the police part 2

I have written out a transcript of the important bits of what was said in these videos. Please watch the videos and THEN use the transcript below for easy reference :-
I would rather just smile sweetly and tell them as little as I can get away with without arousing suspicion. The minute your nicked now they take your DNA, why would you allow that to happen for the sake of preaching about privacy? cos once your on that DNA list, your privacy is gone.

I am not on it and I have no intention of being so.

Last edited by queenofleon; 03-03-2009 at 03:59 PM.
queenofleon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 06:10 PM   #23
runlikehell
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by steevo View Post
These YouTube videos have been posted here before.

Dealing with the police part 1

Dealing with the police part 2

I have written out a transcript of the important bits of what was said in these videos. Please watch the videos and THEN use the transcript below for easy reference :-
The last i knew about it, the police can only hold you for 6 hours without charge, and have to let you go!

Also reserve your right - Not to comment!

(If i got this wrong please delete this post)

Last edited by runlikehell; 03-03-2009 at 06:12 PM.
runlikehell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 06:41 PM   #24
storm knight

Phone Booth was on T.V. last night, it shows how someone can hold out for quite a while.
storm knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 10:35 PM   #25
godspeed

Quote:
Originally Posted by runlikehell View Post
The last i knew about it, the police can only hold you for 6 hours without charge, and have to let you go!

Also reserve your right - Not to comment!

(If i got this wrong please delete this post)
id say you are spot on with that ref to law.....once you know your rights everything falls into place and you no longer need to worry about what to say or do if a cop stops you....you just know how to be eh.......
godspeed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 03:48 PM   #26
vienna

Quote:
Originally Posted by pleasuredome View Post
good stuff. would this apply the same when being stopped by HM Customs at airports?

..aslo at customs you are likely to have a paasport on you which they will ask for - and showing such will create the legal fiction contract of your 'person' strawman much like giving your name does(mr john smith etc)
theres no way around this until we create our own freeman passpoirts and they're legally recognised

and also on the street when a police officer asks you for your name - you say :

"do you have proof of claim that I have an obligation to have such a thing?"

they can't wriggle out of this

...of course once compulsory ID cards come in - we have a problem as they create a permanent joiner between you and your 'person'

this reason above all is why it must be rejected

and its why dissemination of freeman info in vital as most people will not be aware of what they are losing
"Through my extensive research I have discovered that vaccinations are causing impaired blood flow (ischemia) to brain and body. I have reason to believe that all are being affected and all vaccinations ARE causing the overwhelming rise in autism , specific learning disabilities, attention deficit disorders, sudden infant death, gulf war syndrome, dementia , seizure disorders, some cancers it would appear, and much more"Dr A.MOULDEN

Last edited by vienna; 04-03-2009 at 03:54 PM.
vienna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 04:05 PM   #27
malvern
Inactive

so right these id's they wish us to have is to create joiner between you and your 'person' and do not forget them ..the companies. As we do not wish to contract and they can not lawfully make us .... they will try to buuly us and make thier third party agents think that they have some type of power over us ...so whats new , it might delay us a few times but thats all . As we put this understanding into play it will waken others .

freedom is the grandchildren we are the caretakers
malvern is offline   Reply With Quote