Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Illuminati / Secret Societies / Satanic Cults / Occult Secrets

Old 12-05-2015, 08:35 AM   #61
Cryptoverse

Quote:
Originally Posted by swamideva View Post
At least the flat earthers provide evidence based on scientific experimentation, observation, and ancient texts. All omnisense has is anecdotes.

I would rather read material that can be sourced, with provided evidence, that fits into the bigger picture i have due to my own research and investigations.
You mean information that fits within your own paradigms.

Quote:
Omnisense does none of those. So i ask for evidence and there is none, so it is my right to doubt information posted on an alternative conspiracy community with much disinformation.
My book has plenty of evidence.

Quote:
Anyone can be a front for disinformation, there are those who are and do not write it themselves.

A story is just that a story if it cannot be collaborated.

As for the motivation of disinfo agents i can only speculate. Though i do know that there are very intelligent, cunning and clever people whose purpose is to delude us with lies and convince us with partial truths.

When considering the existence a being like the demiurge, who has manipulated a cosmic matrix for this purpose, and a conspiracy spanning millennia, i consider it prudent to look at all possibilities and be prudent in my discernment.

I have looked at the information provided by omnisense and consider it lacking.

If his information is so important why not go public like many others have done and not hide behind a pseudonym.
All you do in my threads is post negatively about my information. You forget once you read some of my info without a bias you said it was good info. Yet you have created too many psy ops threads and I call you out on them, so you feel the need to trash me in my story thread. Hardly original or reasonable.

Like oz brought up, I guess your idea of a thread of value is the world is flat, or we are the center of the universe

When someone opens up with their story it takes a special kind of asshole to trash talk them...
Omnisense Electronic Press Kit

Last edited by Cryptoverse; 12-05-2015 at 08:36 AM.
Cryptoverse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2015, 08:43 AM   #62
swamideva

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnisense View Post
You mean information that fits within your own paradigms.

My book has plenty of evidence.

All you do in my threads is post negatively about my information. You forget once you read some of my info without a bias you said it was good info. Yet you have created too many psy ops threads and I call you out on them, so you feel the need to trash me in my story thread. Hardly original or reasonable.

Like oz brought up, I guess your idea of a thread of value is the world is flat, or we are the center of the universe

When someone opens up with their story it takes a special kind of asshole to trash talk them...
It seems that you invent your own paradigms.

More of the same old insults and thought police programme. "dont look at that its too controversial"

I did look at some of your information, basically it does agree with other info out there.

Then it went on and contradicted so many good researchers out there and when i mentioned this your reply with they are mind controlled psyops.

I look for corroborations for the information i take on board.

Concepts pop into my head also, but i do not post my opinions as truth and put down others who disagree.

Last edited by swamideva; 12-05-2015 at 08:44 AM.
swamideva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2015, 08:45 AM   #63
Cryptoverse

Quote:
More of the same old insults and thought police programme. "dont look at that its too controversial"

I did look at some of your information, basically it does agree with other info out there.

Then it went on and contradicted so many good researchers out there and when i mentioned this your reply with they are mind controlled psyops.

I look for corroborations for the information i take on board.

Concepts pop into my head also, but i do not post my opinions as truth and put down others who disagree.
You aren't adding anything of value to this thread swami. Just negativity about me. Please move on. Focus on someone else plz. For the record I assume he is talking about stuff like saying reincarnation being some deep dark evil thing being a psy op. It is fully reasonable. Reincarnation is not some dark reality in the universe trapping souls. But believe nonsense if you would like, you have shown your discernment is pifitful.

Last edited by Cryptoverse; 12-05-2015 at 08:46 AM.
Old 12-05-2015, 08:48 AM   #64
chandon3000

Good thread, very insightful
chandon3000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2015, 08:53 AM   #65
swamideva

Quote:
You aren't adding anything of value to this thread swami. Just negativity about me. Please move on. Focus on someone else plz. For the record I assume he is talking about stuff like saying reincarnation being some deep dark evil thing being a psy op. It is fully reasonable. Reincarnation is not some dark reality in the universe trapping souls. But believe nonsense if you would like, you have shown your discernment is pifitful.
There you go again if you have not made it up then its outside of your paradigm and therefore nonsense, your word.

Well if you do not like the negativity then stop name calling, insults and attempts at character assassination of others.

It appears that you can dish it out but cannot take it.

I am questioning your motives and sources, i know you claim that they are alien. You will have to do better if you want credibility.
Old 12-05-2015, 08:56 AM   #66
Cryptoverse

Quote:
There you go again if you have not made it up then its outside of your paradigm and therefore nonsense, your word.

Well if you do not like the negativity then stop name calling, insults and attempts at character assassination of others.

It appears that you can dish it out but cannot take it.

I am questioning your motives and sources, i know you claim that they are alien. You will have to do better if you want credibility.
You seemed to post all sorts of negative things about me unprovoked in this thread swami. Spare me the you are just reacting garbage. You are derailing this thread. Your comments are not on topic, and only go on to attack the messenger not the message.
Old 12-05-2015, 08:57 AM   #67
Cryptoverse

Quote:
Originally Posted by chandon3000 View Post
Good thread, very insightful
Thanks chandoon :luv:
Old 12-05-2015, 09:10 AM   #68
chandon3000

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
This from someone who famously brought us threads like 'the Earth is flat' and 'the Earth is the center of the universe'...to be fair , also some good ones like 'circumcision'.
You forgot "satellites aren't real"
chandon3000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2015, 09:19 AM   #69
Cryptoverse

Below is an article I did on May 1st, about Belief System Engineers, and how beliefs are used to divide people. Obviously swami has been divided with me because I present things that do not align with his belief system...

Quote:
Belief System Engineers

Quote:
External Belief Manipulation = Things like mainstream media, and the use of predictive programming, NLP, and more.

Internal Belief Manipulation = Internal Mind Control
One of the most manipulated things on planet Earth is belief systems. I would be awestruck if any civilian had the belief system of truth 100%. There is so much disinfo/misinfo out there in pretty much every field.

People tend to be divided by their beliefs. Often people make enemies out of people that debate or oppose their beliefs. It takes a mature person to have their beliefs challenged and not become sour I have found.

So beliefs are a tool used by the shadow governments to divide people. Both the shadow government(s) and Dark ETs know the power of false beliefs. That is one reason for so much disinfo in this day and age, to keep people divided (and/or confused).

I would term the manipulation of beliefs on Earth a sort of black magic based on deep knowledge of things like predictive programming and the mechanics of perception by the dark sources that mostly rule this world.

As a rule for disillusionment I reassess every belief of mine when it is challenged. This has served me well in dislodging the implanted beliefs I used to have years back...

One ET contact I had conveyed to me is that every intelligent false reality is being presented to mankind at this time. That doesn't even count the non-intelligent false beliefs...

Many brainwashing facilities known as schools exist to control people's beliefs. Some belief systems have strategic components such as in christianity if you do not believe the lies, you suffer forever... That is one of the ultimate fear mongerings in the history of Earth, and I have met countless people who say "well if you're wrong you go to hell and suffer for eternity." The idea is pure bullshit....

I believe the best way to discern truths from lies is from within. However there have been bigger factors for me to discern disinfo than my soul. Such as having direct experiences with the sources that perpetrate the disinfo/psy ops, as they have targeted me for life basically... I know their 'style'... And have direct communication with them anytime I would like...

Belief System Engineers indeed exist. The largest of them being the Draco Empire. One of their staples on developing world's they are on, is setting up false religion, and idolatry of false Gods, and using those beliefs in a false God to get people to attack, torture, and kill those who oppose the corrupted belief system. It has been used to curb the best and brightest from influencing the world in a positive, enlightening, truth filled way. 1,000 years ago if you were a potent soul serving the truth, it is likely you would be killed or sabotaged by the "church".

The shadow governments have been manipulating beliefs for millennia as well. The bloodliners and shadow governments are basically Draco minions. Had they been responsible leaders of our world, they would be cultivating truths, instead they cultivate lies.

It is clear to me the leaders of this world are not worthy of their position. Belief system engineers aka 'reality technicians' are littered all over the black ops agent playing field. Some of these souls have been manipulating mankind for thousands of years.

If I am right with some of my own beliefs, some of the New Age foundational beliefs are pure lies. If you are into alternative information one is constantly barraged with disinfo. While if you are into mainstream information one is constantly barraged with spin, fear mongering, and covert(but obvious at times) agendas.

The nature of a belief by one definition, is a notion one latches onto that is not proven. Once a belief is proven it becomes knowledge/fact. It has benefited me to realize some of my beliefs could be wrong. I still have them as a sort of 'soft belief' but I am well aware of my own fallibility. I think some others I have witnessed could take some advice in this department... Strong beliefs not based on proof/evidence/experience lead to immovable delusions. Humanity is largely a very delusional race...

A time will come when the truth will be revealed. But will you be able to accept it when it comes? That remains to be seen. I will be writing much more about global first contact, a time where I believe disillusionment will be at an all time high for Earth for those capable of discerning the truth(which at first wont be many I tend to think)... Stay tuned for those
Source Link: http://omnisense.blogspot.com/2015/0...engineers.html
Old 12-05-2015, 09:23 AM   #70
swamideva

Quote:
You seemed to post all sorts of negative things about me unprovoked in this thread swami. Spare me the you are just reacting garbage. You are derailing this thread. Your comments are not on topic, and only go on to attack the messenger not the message.
In this case the message and the messenger are the same, the information comes from one source, yourself.

You say that there is evidence in your free book, then present some of it here. Other authors at least do interviews,
Old 12-05-2015, 09:29 AM   #71
swamideva

Quote:
Below is an article I did on May 1st, about Belief System Engineers, and how beliefs are used to divide people. Obviously swami has been divided with me because I present things that do not align with his belief system...

Source Link: http://omnisense.blogspot.com/2015/0...engineers.html
Wrong.

I challenge you because what you say does not not agree with a consensus of other researchers who i consider reliable sources on similar topics. The ones that you call psyops.

As you mentioned earlier about the reincarnation trap. David Icke is of the same opinion that reincarnation is manipulated. Though you disagree.

I also notice that you like to question the maturity of people to insinuate that those who agree with you are somehow mature. When did name calling and calling people who disagree with you haters become a sign of maturity. I would say that its a sign of an inner insecurity.

Last edited by swamideva; 12-05-2015 at 09:36 AM.
Old 12-05-2015, 09:41 AM   #72
Cryptoverse

Quote:
You say that there is evidence in your free book, then present some of it here. Other authors at least do interviews,
From my book based on my research of these things(and more to be added from several great books I have purchased):
"One can envision the development of electromagnetic energy sources, the output of which can be pulsed, shaped, and focused, that can couple with the human body in a fashion that will allow one to prevent voluntary muscular movements, control emotions (and thus actions), produce sleep, transmit suggestions, interfere with both short-term and long-term memory, produce an experience set, and delete an experience set. It would also appear possible to create high fidelity speech in the human body, raising the possibility of covert suggestion and psychological direction...Thus, it may be possible to 'talk' to selected adversaries in a fashion that would be most disturbing to them."
Secretary of Defense William S. Cohen, Defense Viewpoint, December 1, 1998
United States Air Force Scientific Advisory Board, New World Vistas: Air and Space Power For The 21st Century
“He shows how, by electrical stimulation of specific cerebral structures, movements can be induced by radio command, hostility may appear or disappear, social hierarchy can be modified, sexual behavior may be changed, and memory, emotions, and the thinking process may be influenced by remote control.”
Dr. José Delgado - Project MKULTRA Yale Neuroscientist, Physical Control of the Mind: Toward a Psychocivilized Society; inside the first page of the book on the sleeve.
-Dr. Persinger’s work; The God Helmet on the Learning Channel
“Individuals whose brain centers are electrically stimulated believe their evoked actions are their own ideas; their conscious mind rationalizes the evoked actions away. People experiencing this electrical stimulation aren't consciously aware of an external influence.” (Dr. José Delgado, Physical control of the mind: toward a psychocivilized society; page 116.)
“We need a program of psychosurgery and political control of our society. The purpose is physical control of the mind. Everyone who deviates from the given norm can be surgically mutilated. The individual may think that the most important reality is his own existence, but this is only his personal point of view. This lacks historical perspective. Man does not have the right to develop his own mind. This kind of liberal orientation has great appeal. We must electrically control the brain. Some day armies and generals will be controlled by electrical stimulation of the brain.”
-Dr. José Delgado - Yale MK-Ultra Neuroscientist, Congressional Record No. 262E, Vol 118, 1974
“Autonomic and somatic functions, individual and social behaviors, emotional and mental reactions may be evoked, maintained, modified, or inhibited, both in animals and in man, by electrical stimulation of specific cerebral structures. Physical control of many brain functions is a demonstrated fact. It is even possible to follow intentions, the development of thoughts, and visual experiences.” (Dr. José Delgado, Physical control of the mind: toward a psychocivilized society)
Electronic Telepathy AKA v2k AKA Microwave Hearing
Microwave auditory effect
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
“The microwave auditory effect, also known as the microwave hearing effect or the Frey effect, consists of audible clicks (or, with speech modulation, spoken words) induced by pulsed/modulated microwave frequencies. The clicks[my edit: or telepathic voices] are generated directly inside the human head without the need of any receiving electronic device. The effect was first reported by persons working in the vicinity of radar transponders during World War II. These induced sounds are not audible to other people nearby. The microwave auditory effect was later discovered to be inducible with shorter-wavelength portions of the electromagnetic spectrum. During the Cold War era, the American neuroscientist Allan H. Frey studied this phenomenon and was the first to publish information on the nature of the microwave auditory effect.”
“This invention relates to the modulating of signals on carriers, which are transmitted and the signals intelligibly recovered, and more particularly, to the modulation of speech on a carrier and the intelligible recover of the speech by means of the Radio Frequency Hearing Effect.
The discovery of the Radio Frequency Hearing Effect suggested that a pulsed RF carrier could be encoded with an amplitude modulated (“AM”) envelope. In one approach to pulsed carrier modulation, it was assumed that the “click” of the pulsed carrier was similar to a data sample and could be used to synthesize both simple and complex tones such as speech.”

“Although the CIA insists that MKULTRA-type experiments have been abandoned, 14-year CIA veteran Victor Marchetti has stated in various interviews that the CIA routinely conducts disinformation campaigns and that CIA mind control research continued. In a 1977 interview, Marchetti specifically called the CIA claim that MKULTRA was abandoned a "cover story."
“The current satellite systems used by the government, and those illegally accessing it, can see you indoors and out, alter your moods, hear your thoughts, attack you with weaponry and access your financial accounts.”

“Thought Stream Filtering and Suppression
More amazingly, thought filtering and suppression can be done with this technology. Specific memory recall or even new thoughts can be suppressed. This can be useful for example in suppressing a nuclear scientist’s thoughts to create atomic weaponry.”

[I note the very good chance that the shadow government’s suppress thoughts of scientists who may discover free energy.. I also note I have experienced this exact technology...]

There is some from chapter 2 in my book providing evidence of what I speak about.
Old 12-05-2015, 09:47 AM   #73
Cryptoverse

Quote:
As you mentioned earlier about the reincarnation trap. David Icke is of the same opinion that reincarnation is manipulated. Though you disagree.
Inaccurate. What I disagree with is the idea that the entire template for reincarnation is some giant conspiracy by the demiurge to enslave and trap souls in the universe. I don't care how many "researchers" I disagree with, it is a psy op. Simple as that...

As for your normal negativity I feel no need to give it my attention.

Last edited by Cryptoverse; 12-05-2015 at 09:48 AM.
Old 12-05-2015, 10:11 AM   #74
Cryptoverse

You know it's kind of funny. My soul has a history with the ridiculousnesses of Earth, I could tell from soulular inertia as a child and my reaction to things like christianity.

I would bet I was being pestered by flat Earthers some centuries ago for opposing their Draco established paradigms. People get pissy when you challenge their belief systems...

Well not much has changed. Still be harassed by flat Earthers
Old 12-05-2015, 10:30 AM   #75
Cryptoverse

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1zenith View Post
Ya all this stuff is very complicated.

I believe you.

I thought there were only 6K Illuminati ppl? AND they are at the tip top of the pyramid? That is what D I said.

But if you go lower then ya some of those ppl can be part of it too.

They just won't be as rich or knowledgable.

At work they gave all of us the illuminati pyramid , an ink highlighter pen.

The top tips are clearly marked. Those are the top dogs (6K ppl).

I know no government is messing with me but sometimes, when an E t comes through and talks to me so clearly and nice, sometime I gotta wonder if the E ts are working with the government somehow and they probably know all info the e ts give to me.
Missed this post. Thanks zenith :luv:
Old 12-05-2015, 10:52 AM   #76
rooey

maybes he is saying you are posting material that is a psy op? surely we've all done that at one point..
Old 12-05-2015, 11:07 AM   #77
Cryptoverse

Quote:
Originally Posted by rooey View Post
maybes he is saying you are posting material that is a psy op? surely we've all done that at one point..
Are you talking about me? That is swami's gripe, that I say some of what he posts is psy ops.

What I have posted in this thread is simply my experiences, and knowledge based on experiences in almost all of it. It is the truth...

If my posting was a psy op people would probably be mind controlled to post all sorts of compliments etc and I would be having plenty of people defend me from those who attack me. As it seems now the folks who I have been suspicious about them being mind controlled, have taken shits on my thread as best to their ability. Coincidence? What is the psy op here?

I know for a fact I am working against the shadow government's, and am posting some of their most sensitive information. They told me there would be a reaction to such. That usually involves mind control of the public in my experiences when they say that...

Last edited by Cryptoverse; 12-05-2015 at 11:09 AM.
Old 12-05-2015, 11:29 AM   #78
rooey

yeah talking to swami
Old 12-05-2015, 11:39 AM   #79
Cryptoverse

Quote:
Originally Posted by rooey View Post
yeah talking to swami
Oh, yep. And he distorts things like saying I call researchers a psy op, when I just call one thing some researchers found a psy op. That is the nature of researching. You find psy ops from time to time...
Old 12-05-2015, 11:55 AM   #80
rooey

easy to see when not involved in an argument. In a continuing disagreement both sides often take things badly, distort things or percieve insults (as well as then responding negatively, only deepening the misunderstanding) etc.. its usually necessary to continue the argument..

re psy ops I suspect psy ops have been done which have impacted on this reality to the point of becoming the reality.. I often feel like Im just in one big psy op lol..