Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Lawful Rebellion / Non Compliance / Sovereignty

Old 22-02-2015, 07:38 PM   #1
gidevinm
Inactive

Default "Our Laws do not come from God"

WATCH Alabama Chief Justice Roy Moore in Heated 25 Minute Gay Marriage Debate with CNN Chris Cuomo on Live TV.
“Our rights do not come from the Constitution, they come from God,” Chief Justice Moore opined.
“Our laws do not come from God, and you know that,” the CNN host Cuomo said. “They come from man… Our rights do not come from God. That’s your faith, that’s my faith. But that’s not our country. Our laws come from the collective agreement and compromise.”

Watch full video here:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=70xK3LB295M
gidevinm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2015, 08:39 PM   #2
reverendjim
Inactive

oh my, your sig and your post are at odds...
reverendjim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2015, 08:39 PM   #3
elenita

I don't like the words "collective agreement" because the agreement only comes from the ones who make the "laws", twist that as you may.
elenita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-2015, 12:47 PM   #4
reverendjim
Inactive

i know comments on this will probably come down to the bible thumpers vs the atheists...but it shouldn't, theres actually a lot more questions here than there are answers.

i notice he doesn't adhere to the idead of what common law is defined as of late. but thats putting it too simply.
Old 16-04-2015, 03:16 AM   #5
venfayon

GOD is a title, it doesn't refer to the father (the holy spirit) that created everything. Time is Money. Everyone sells their time for money at jobs. paid per hour or yearly salary. In GOD we trust? Saturn governs time. Saturn/Satan is the GOD of this world. Believe in Money/Time/Satan/Saturn. It is not the same as the devil. Either way someone has to figure a way to destroy Saturn. I have a feeling if someone does, we may all cease to exist.
venfayon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2015, 11:55 AM   #6
gremlin

A virus is all that has us trapped. All doors blocked. Their is always a door to freedom and it exist's in all of us we just forgot, simples.

Our laws don't come from god it comes from the morons that have put themselves in power through the influence of the reptiles guiding it's players in a very sophisticated game of chess.

Even the police are now using the 'freeman legalese' against the people its supposed to protect. Lmao.

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he doesn't exist." we live in satan world.
gremlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2015, 01:59 AM   #7
reverendjim
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by venfayon View Post
GOD is a title, it doesn't refer to the father (the holy spirit) that created everything. Time is Money. Everyone sells their time for money at jobs. paid per hour or yearly salary. In GOD we trust? Saturn governs time. Saturn/Satan is the GOD of this world. Believe in Money/Time/Satan/Saturn. It is not the same as the devil. Either way someone has to figure a way to destroy Saturn. I have a feeling if someone does, we may all cease to exist.
e=mc2. so yeah, all gone. regardless of money...
Old 18-04-2015, 02:11 AM   #8
oz93666

It always makes me go when AJ talks about "our god given rights".... god didn't give s**t.... humanity fought the dark forces to get these rights.

And if god decides to take these rights away, will you fight god, or just accept it?
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2015, 02:34 AM   #9
relentless

if law come from god then how come he be contradicting himself across jurisdictions?

or is Alabama gods own backyard... or is it Allahs? Ala-Obama
Old 18-04-2015, 10:56 AM   #10
gremlin

Quote:
Originally Posted by relentless View Post
if law come from god then how come he be contradicting himself across jurisdictions?

or is Alabama gods own backyard... or is it Allahs? Ala-Obama
Ha ha ha ha aint that the truth.

Well the answer is very simple, called common law/natural law vs the state law.

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he doesn't exist." we live in satan world.
Old 18-04-2015, 02:16 PM   #11
white light

If our laws come from God, then why is "the devil made me do it" not adequate defence?.
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2015, 02:19 PM   #12
gremlin

Quote:
Originally Posted by white light View Post
If our laws come from God, then why is "the devil made me do it" not adequate defence?.
It's their system they make up the rules.

Old 18-04-2015, 02:24 PM   #13
grandmasterp
Banned

Maybe Common Law means something different in the USA to our English Common Law.
Thing is though, legal definitions mean feck all in the context of the OP.
If any judge or lawyer is claiming that 'god' made any law then that judge or lawyer is insane.
No matter what law or what any law or legal system is called.. It was written by human beings and not by any 'god' or 'gods'.
You can take that fact to the bank.
Gods don't write laws.
People write laws.
Usually rich people - seeking to protect their privileges.

Last edited by grandmasterp; 18-04-2015 at 02:24 PM.
grandmasterp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2015, 02:25 PM   #14
gremlin

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandmasterp View Post
Even case law is not being looked at. Lord denning said:

a lord denning judgement that says a bill of exchange once tendered has to be treated as cash . . .

The principle is that a bill, cheque or note is given and taken in payment as so much cash, and not as merely given a right of action for the creditor to litigate a counterclaim (see Jackson v Murphy [1887] 4 T.L.R. 92).

"We have repeatedly said in this court that a bill of exchange or a promissory note is to be treated as cash. It is to be honoured unless there is some good reason to the contrary"

(see per Lord Denning M.R. in Fielding & Platt Ltd v Selim Najjar

This is a major case law that is being used by the freeman to pay for services.

As all money doesn't exist and is promissory notes exchanged with no precious metals being exchanged then it's all good.

No law is broken with using promissory notes being used as cash under common law, case law.

Old 18-04-2015, 02:26 PM   #15
gremlin

http://shapefreedom.com/directory/155/

Low On Bank Notes – Try The Accepted For Value And Promissory Notes Method To Settle a Bill
By torbz | March 22, 2014

We’ve seen an awful lot about A4V methods and the Bills of Exchange Act over the years – it’s good to see someone having success with it.

Reprinted from the original article found here
Low On Bank Notes – Try The Accepted For Value And Promissory Notes Method To Settle a Bill

I have just had my first success with the Accepted For Value and Promissory Notes method of payment. Since the UK is already bankrupt when gold stopped being the method of currency for bank notes, the “promise to pay”, the corporation who requires payment must send a remedy. The Bank Giro Credit is this remedy and a negotiable instrument, once signed. 99 percent of people will say that this is just a payment slip, but why do we have to sign this slip if it is just a payment slip? Endorse the back by signing and printing your name in full. No need to add address, as it’s on the Bank Giro Credit already.

common LAW/natural law vs government statute laws.

Old 18-04-2015, 02:29 PM   #16
grandmasterp
Banned

That sounds good Grem but I can't see it working for online shopping which is mostly how I shop these days.
They want a Debit Card or PayPal payment.
Old 18-04-2015, 02:34 PM   #17
gremlin

Quote:
Maybe Common Law means something different in the USA to our English Common Law.
Nope it's exactly the same meaning, after all the bill of rights came from the english magna carta. In 1215 after 1066 when Britain lost the normandy invasion did this come into effect.

Quote:
Thing is though, legal definitions mean feck all in the context of the OP.
If any judge or lawyer is claiming that 'god' made any law then that judge or lawyer is insane.
Legal came from people. Gods law came from the 10 commandments.
Quote:
No matter what law or what any law or legal system is called.. It was written by human beings and not by any 'god' or 'gods'.
You can take that fact to the bank.
yeap true all human laws are man made.

Quote:
Gods don't write laws.
Yes it did, 10 commandments.

Quote:
People write laws.
as a way to control society and protect the bankers.

Quote:
Usually rich people - seeking to protect their privileges.
Absolutely agreed.

Now all the above about GODS law is it man made? Abso fucking lutely.

The anarchist's are correct that it's all bollocks trouble is they are too....well if we were to get rid of everything then anarchy will ensue, we are cleverer than this and need to just sort out thw system with awareness.

Old 18-04-2015, 02:41 PM   #18
gremlin

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandmasterp View Post
That sounds good Grem but I can't see it working for online shopping which is mostly how I shop these days.
They want a Debit Card or PayPal payment.
ALways one.

Yes this is why we all of human race need to be on the same page when it comes to the problems of today.

I was refering to services like water and electricity and mortgages.

Water has been paid for in the past, we should only be paying for the upkeep of the system, but then again, why when money is all "promise to pay the bearer"?

Electric: we pay for the building to be erect and functioning to produce the electricity, we are not paying for the electric we use, plus that was all built and paid for by our ancestors.

Mortgages: well the money was never their in the first place so who do we owe this money back too?

now when it comes to who does the work? trust me it's boring doing nothing we would work to better our lives once we know the alternative.

Old 18-04-2015, 02:53 PM   #19
grandmasterp
Banned

Thing is, if you don't pay your bills then they'll cut off your leccy.
Mortgages I agree are a total rip off. First house I bought cost £23K but if I had paid off the mortgage according to how it was set up I'd have paid the building society nearly three times that back over twenty-five years.
Soon enough paid them off and then the swines had the cheek to charge me a fee for early settlement.
Never had a mortgage since.
Water I dunno about.
Can they cut off your water if you don't pay?
Possibly that would be a health hazard.
Moot point here I just pay household bills by direct debit and leave it at that.
" Only fight the battles you can win." is my motto.
Old 18-04-2015, 03:03 PM   #20
gremlin

Quote:
Thing is, if you don't pay your bills then they'll cut off your leccy.
That's called FEAR!

Quote:
Mortgages I agree are a total rip off. First house I bought cost £23K but if I had paid off the mortgage according to how it was set up I'd have paid the building society nearly three times that back over twenty-five years.
Soon enough paid them off and then the swines had the cheek to charge me a fee for early settlement.
Never had a mortgage since.
Water I dunno about.
I knew people that paid to live off of the council and brought their house 3 times over.

Quote:
Can they cut off your water if you don't pay?
They can't cut you off, it's a god given human right for private houses to have water.

Quote:
Possibly that would be a health hazard.
Moot point here I just pay household bills by direct debit and leave it at that.
" Only fight the battles you can win." is my motto.
Then you are not fighting the good battle then.

Water is an absolute, if you can't legitimately pay for water, what are you going to die? They can not legally cut you off. They just use fear of cutting water off for non payement, works all the time.

Gas: well that is coming, the freeman guys are in court playing with the law on that one. If you start on them by not paying they get a court order "warrant" unsigned by the judge to enter your house because of possible leaks and install a prepay. The way to stop this is to get a certificate from someone "gassafe" to say the gas is fine and this stops the warrant and stops the preapid metre from going in.

It's all happening and you have to try methods to know where the gits go and shut their avenue down, people are doing it and once found a system that works everyone can do it and they are screwed.

It's all an illusion so people are just losing illusions but gaining freedom once they understand what freedom is.