Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Lawful Rebellion / Non Compliance / Sovereignty

Old 25-11-2014, 07:47 PM   #41
reverendjim
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by seamusthefirst View Post
Again with the `straw man` argument- "In fact you haven't a click or clue what my position is...`

The jury were not made up of `freemen`- therefore your statement is a `straw man` argument and totally irrelevant to the fact that a group of the mans peers found him guilty of not paying taxes.
still waiting for you to tell me what i am arguing....my position as it were. i wont hold my breath.

Last edited by reverendjim; 25-11-2014 at 07:48 PM.
reverendjim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2014, 07:49 PM   #42
reverendjim
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by felixk View Post
And the rev.
of course. and we both have corner offices. i hear you are still in a cubicle....
reverendjim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2014, 08:24 PM   #43
gremlin

Quote:
Originally Posted by reverendjim View Post
of course. and we both have corner offices. i hear you are still in a cubicle....
Pmsl. don't say nothing I put his stapler in jelly, it's under his desk.

I might sack him (felixk) soon though, having sex with a photocopier is against company policy. But as a human being I might turn a blind eye.

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he doesn't exist." we live in satan world.

Last edited by gremlin; 25-11-2014 at 08:32 PM.
gremlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2014, 10:25 PM   #44
jayen4

Quote:
So two people happen to be using logical, critical and reasoning in their thinking and you assume that they are `colleagues`?

Of course you have proof to back up your assertion?
I'm still waiting for an answer to my question ''who are you,exactly!?''

I don't have to prove anything to you or anyone else !
jayen4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2014, 10:31 PM   #45
jayen4

Quote:
I wasn't thinking about you. I was thinking about the people who you say have turned it into a "moneyfest". Are A4V and prommissory notes part of their approach? If so they should accept them should they not?
No,you were clearly addressing your sniping at me ! You've also tripped yourself up in your last sentence.....read it again....
I do not appreciate people who think that they are superior to me....it doesn't wash !
Old 25-11-2014, 10:33 PM   #46
seamusthefirst
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayen4 View Post
I'm still waiting for an answer to my question ''who are you,exactly!?''

I don't have to prove anything to you or anyone else !
I'm sorry. When you said
Quote:
Ermm.......who are you,exactly ?? Another of Felix's 'colleagues' maybe !?
I thought it was a rhetorical question- I didn't think you'd actually want an answer.

You mentioned colleagues and perhaps I jumped the gun too quickly, sorry I just don't understand what you mean by `colleagues`.

Who I am is seamusthefirst, my username.
seamusthefirst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2014, 10:34 PM   #47
jayen4

Quote:
So, using your own criteria it must follow that you and gremlin are colleagues.
Oh,'must' it now ??
Old 25-11-2014, 10:45 PM   #48
jayen4

Quote:
I'm sorry. When you said I thought it was a rhetorical question- I didn't think you'd actually want an answer.

You mentioned colleagues and perhaps I jumped the gun too quickly, sorry I just don't understand what you mean by `colleagues`.

Who I am is seamusthefirst, my username.
I generally do not ask 'rhetorical' questions....

I said 'colleagues maybe'....because your style and manner is eerily similar to Felix's....... and you still haven't answered my question.
I got an answer of sort out of Felix.....so you want to try again ?
I'll rephrase it for you.....''Who (or what) are you,exactly ??'' Look at my exchanges with Felix for a clue.....

Last edited by jayen4; 25-11-2014 at 10:48 PM. Reason: additional
Old 25-11-2014, 11:09 PM   #49
moobs
Inactive

I think he's asking you if you're a robot, seamus.
moobs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-11-2014, 07:32 AM   #50
felixk
Banned

Quote:
No,you were clearly addressing your sniping at me ! You've also tripped yourself up in your last sentence.....read it again....
I do not appreciate people who think that they are superior to me....it doesn't wash !
I really was not sniping at you. I apologise if that is the way it was taken. My point is if those people who have been guiding you in these matters also advocate the use of things such as promissory notes as a legitimate form of payment (that is, promissory notes that are never paid) why not offer them payment in that manner? If they refuse it would probably be an indication that they are leading you up the garden path.
felixk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-11-2014, 12:19 PM   #51
seamusthefirst
Inactive

Quote:
I generally do not ask 'rhetorical' questions....

I said 'colleagues maybe'....because your style and manner is eerily similar to Felix's....... and you still haven't answered my question.
I got an answer of sort out of Felix.....so you want to try again ?
I'll rephrase it for you.....''Who (or what) are you,exactly ??'' Look at my exchanges with Felix for a clue.....
You can keep asking the same question in an attempt to try and discredit what I say- but forget who I am, it is not important to what is being said.

Please either address what I am saying or just stop asking irrelevant questions.
Old 26-11-2014, 08:09 PM   #52
the worm that returned

Just playing devil's advocate here a bit, but has anyone ever asked the Crown to document and verify the obligation they assert exists upon any man or woman to effect payment to them in the form of tax (whether that be NICs, income tax, VAT, Council Tax, Stamp Duty, vehicle excise duty, inheritance tax, capital gains tax etc)?

And if they replied that "the [add title(s)] Act [add year(s)] stipulate that any person [must pay tax]" have they asked for them to document and verify that any such legislation is binding upon that man or woman?

Just asking.

BTW what is the official address for the Crown as I wouldn't mind meeting up with him/her/it for a chat about these things?

Interestingly, a letter in the name of my Mrs arrived today from HMRC that said here is a breakdown of the tax you pay and how we intend to spend "your money". It couldn't be more blatant than that could it?
the worm that returned is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-11-2014, 08:12 PM   #53
gremlin

Quote:
You can keep asking the same question in an attempt to try and discredit what I say- but forget who I am, it is not important to what is being said.

Please either address what I am saying or just stop asking irrelevant questions.

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he doesn't exist." we live in satan world.
Old 26-11-2014, 08:14 PM   #54
gremlin

Quote:
Originally Posted by the worm that returned View Post
Just playing devil's advocate here a bit, but has anyone ever asked the Crown to document and verify the obligation they assert exists upon any man or woman to effect payment to them in the form of tax (whether that be NICs, income tax, VAT, Council Tax, Stamp Duty, vehicle excise duty, inheritance tax, capital gains tax etc)?

And if they replied that "the [add title(s)] Act [add year(s)] stipulate that any person [must pay tax]" have they asked for them to document and verify that any such legislation is binding upon that man or woman?

Just asking.

BTW what is the official address for the Crown as I wouldn't mind meeting up with him/her/it for a chat about these things?

Interestingly, a letter in the name of my Mrs arrived today from HMRC that said here is a breakdown of the tax you pay and how we intend to spend "your money". It couldn't be more blatant than that could it?
Do you means something like this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N2a9...JKrupkg0A1fQ2g

Council Tax VICTORY The Letter USED

Old 26-11-2014, 08:43 PM   #55
felixk
Banned

Quote:

That is how taxation normally works.
Old 26-11-2014, 08:46 PM   #56
bikerdruid
Banned

Location: north peace bioregion of north america's great boreal forest

Quote:
mrs. betty mountbatten-windsor,
buckingham palace, london.

not sure of the postal code, though.
bikerdruid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-11-2014, 08:56 PM   #57
the worm that returned

Quote:
That is how taxation normally works.
So you are suggesting that once the tax is "paid" it continues to belong to the man or woman who paid it?

As for all the other stuff I posted, no comment?
the worm that returned is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-11-2014, 08:57 PM   #58
grandmasterp
Banned

The Queen.
England.

As an address on the envelope should find her.
I'd not hold my breath waiting for her to reply though.

True story, the guy was on TV this week.
There's a small seaport up in Northumberland called Craster named for the Craster family who own the manor and have lived in the same house for over 900 years.
The Lord of the Manor's full postal address is ..
Craster
Craster.

grandmasterp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-11-2014, 09:16 PM   #59
felixk
Banned

Quote:
So you are suggesting that once the tax is "paid" it continues to belong to the man or woman who paid it?
No. They are saying that they are taking your money and they are telling you how they intend to spend it.

Quote:
As for The Crown try:
64 Brewer Street W1F 9TP
A much better way to spend some time.

Last edited by felixk; 26-11-2014 at 09:18 PM.
Old 26-11-2014, 09:45 PM   #60
seamusthefirst
Inactive

Quote:

There is no suggestion that once Tax is paid it continues to belong to the man or the woman who paid it- why would you think that?