Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Lawful Rebellion / Non Compliance / Sovereignty

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 25-11-2014, 10:13 AM   #21
reverendjim
Inactive
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: canada
Posts: 8,306
Likes: 1,348 (822 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by felixk View Post
Derrr. It was a trial with a jury.
we wouldn't want anyone thinking out side the box to make law would we? derrr
reverendjim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2014, 11:47 AM   #22
gremlin
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: moo moo land
Posts: 26,722
Likes: 1,735 (1,048 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by reverendjim View Post
your second paragraph has nothing to do with your first. unless the jury are freemen. that would be a can of worms now wouldn't it?
Yeah imagine that, people that understand law.
__________________
“We trade real labor for fake money to pay fraudulent taxes on stuff we don’t own.” Doreen Hannes

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he doesn't exist." we live in satan world.
gremlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2014, 12:02 PM   #23
jayen4
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Yorkshire . U.K.
Posts: 847
Likes: 195 (120 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gremlin View Post
I wanted to say that.

Bit weird isn't it to say the least.
Yes indeed Grem...... a bit obvious....
jayen4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2014, 12:11 PM   #24
jayen4
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Yorkshire . U.K.
Posts: 847
Likes: 195 (120 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by felixk View Post
BTW how is that court case of yours going that you told us about months ago? You know the one, the one you said you are taking to Queen's Bench.
Haven't got there yet....can't get the info/assistance that I need from certain people......Lets just say that certain people have turned it into a 'moneyfest'.....which really annoys me !
So what am I going to do......that's a 'no comment' for now...... I shall never forget or forgive you know who for what was perpetrated against me !
jayen4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2014, 12:11 PM   #25
felixk
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Boodle's
Posts: 1,519
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by reverendjim View Post
we wouldn't want anyone thinking out side the box to make law would we? derrr
If juries get to choose what the law is in individual cases the law would not be applied in a uniform manner. It would be more unfair than it is at the moment.
felixk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2014, 12:16 PM   #26
felixk
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Boodle's
Posts: 1,519
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayen4 View Post
Haven't got there yet....can't get the info/assistance that I need from certain people......Lets just say that certain people have turned it into a 'moneyfest'.....which really annoys me !
Won't they accept A4V or a prommissory note?
Have you tried paying them with your birth certificate?

Last edited by felixk; 25-11-2014 at 12:16 PM.
felixk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2014, 12:22 PM   #27
jayen4
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Yorkshire . U.K.
Posts: 847
Likes: 195 (120 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by felixk View Post
If juries get to choose what the law is in individual cases the law would not be applied in a uniform manner. It would be more unfair than it is at the moment.
So,you would agree then that much of what is perpetrated in courts/by the so called 'authorities' is unfair at least and just plain wrong,in many cases ??
Is it not true that the jury can ignore what any 'judge' wants or 'directs' ?? That's what a jury is for,to give voice to the people....to apply morals/right and wrong,regardless of some arbitrary set of rules...is it not ??
jayen4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2014, 12:24 PM   #28
jayen4
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Yorkshire . U.K.
Posts: 847
Likes: 195 (120 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by felixk View Post
Won't they accept A4V or a prommissory note?
Have you tried paying them with your birth certificate?
Do you really have to be so childish !?? For your info,that has never been a part of my approach.....
jayen4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2014, 12:39 PM   #29
seamusthefirst
Inactive
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 63
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by reverendjim View Post
your second paragraph has nothing to do with your first. unless the jury are freemen. that would be a can of worms now wouldn't it?
Your statement is an irrelevant `straw man` argument.

I already stated that the majority of people are not freemen- so the likelihood of a jury of them is pretty slim.

Your argument is invalid because his jury was made up of his peers, which decided he was guilty of not abiding by the law and should have paid taxes.
seamusthefirst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2014, 12:41 PM   #30
seamusthefirst
Inactive
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 63
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayen4 View Post
Yes indeed Grem...... a bit obvious....
So two people happen to be using logical, critical and reasoning in their thinking and you assume that they are `colleagues`?

Of course you have proof to back up your assertion?
seamusthefirst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2014, 12:43 PM   #31
seamusthefirst
Inactive
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 63
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayen4 View Post
So,you would agree then that much of what is perpetrated in courts/by the so called 'authorities' is unfair at least and just plain wrong,in many cases ??
Is it not true that the jury can ignore what any 'judge' wants or 'directs' ?? That's what a jury is for,to give voice to the people....to apply morals/right and wrong,regardless of some arbitrary set of rules...is it not ??
The majority obviously agree courts and judges work- else they would not exist?

Of course there is injustice, it does exist- but it is not a valid argument to then generalise and state `all courts/judges/police` are corrupt.
seamusthefirst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2014, 01:39 PM   #32
felixk
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Boodle's
Posts: 1,519
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayen4 View Post
Do you really have to be so childish !?? For your info,that has never been a part of my approach.....
I wasn't thinking about you. I was thinking about the people who you say have turned it into a "moneyfest". Are A4V and prommissory notes part of their approach? If so they should accept them should they not?
felixk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2014, 01:40 PM   #33
felixk
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Boodle's
Posts: 1,519
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayen4 View Post
Yes indeed Grem...... a bit obvious....
So, using your own criteria it must follow that you and gremlin are colleagues.
felixk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2014, 02:34 PM   #34
reverendjim
Inactive
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: canada
Posts: 8,306
Likes: 1,348 (822 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by seamusthefirst View Post
Your statement is an irrelevant `straw man` argument.

I already stated that the majority of people are not freemen- so the likelihood of a jury of them is pretty slim.

Your argument is invalid because his jury was made up of his peers, which decided he was guilty of not abiding by the law and should have paid taxes.
and what exactly was i arguing? yes, right. kind of like what i was ignorant of. no answer their either and i dont expect one this time. in fact you haven't a click or a clue what my "position" is....
reverendjim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2014, 02:46 PM   #35
gremlin
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: moo moo land
Posts: 26,722
Likes: 1,735 (1,048 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by felixk View Post
So, using your own criteria it must follow that you and gremlin are colleagues.
Yes at least I admit it.
__________________
“We trade real labor for fake money to pay fraudulent taxes on stuff we don’t own.” Doreen Hannes

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he doesn't exist." we live in satan world.
gremlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2014, 02:51 PM   #36
felixk
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Boodle's
Posts: 1,519
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gremlin View Post
Yes at least I admit it.
And the rev.
felixk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2014, 03:22 PM   #37
seamusthefirst
Inactive
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 63
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by reverendjim View Post
and what exactly was i arguing? yes, right. kind of like what i was ignorant of. no answer their either and i dont expect one this time. in fact you haven't a click or a clue what my "position" is....
Again with the `straw man` argument- "In fact you haven't a click or clue what my position is...`


Quote:
Originally Posted by reverendjim View Post
your second paragraph has nothing to do with your first. unless the jury are freemen. that would be a can of worms now wouldn't it?
The jury were not made up of `freemen`- therefore your statement is a `straw man` argument and totally irrelevant to the fact that a group of the mans peers found him guilty of not paying taxes.

Last edited by seamusthefirst; 25-11-2014 at 03:22 PM.
seamusthefirst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2014, 03:41 PM   #38
gremlin
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: moo moo land
Posts: 26,722
Likes: 1,735 (1,048 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Again with the `straw man` argument- "In fact you haven't a click or clue what my position is...`



Something very similar to this I reckon.
__________________
“We trade real labor for fake money to pay fraudulent taxes on stuff we don’t own.” Doreen Hannes

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he doesn't exist." we live in satan world.
gremlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2014, 03:45 PM   #39
seamusthefirst
Inactive
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 63
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gremlin View Post



Something very similar to this I reckon.
What exactly does this have to do with the topic where a man, using `sovereign` theories was found guilty by a group of his peers in court of not paying taxes?
seamusthefirst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2014, 04:58 PM   #40
gremlin
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: moo moo land
Posts: 26,722
Likes: 1,735 (1,048 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by seamusthefirst View Post
What exactly does this have to do with the topic where a man, using `sovereign` theories was found guilty by a group of his peers in court of not paying taxes?
You are correct, I am ashamed, I thought a robot had at least a modicum of fun................... sadly nothing.
__________________
“We trade real labor for fake money to pay fraudulent taxes on stuff we don’t own.” Doreen Hannes

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he doesn't exist." we live in satan world.
gremlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:21 AM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.