Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Lawful Rebellion / Non Compliance / Sovereignty

Old 07-02-2012, 12:46 PM   #1
mfrey0118

Default "Bob the Builder" and the Strawman

My 3 year old daughter loves watching the popular children's cartoon "Bob the Builder". My wife assured me there is nothing in it that I have to worry about, as far as programming my impressionable little angel's noggin.

As I was watching it one day, I noticed a character they call "Spud". It wasn't human, but it talked and acted like one.

So what was it? Apparently, Spud is a scarecrow. Scarecrows are typically made of what? You guessed it...straw!

This Strawman represents a naive child, who goes through all the emotional journeys of a child. Yet it is not a child. It is an inanimate object. It is not human.

There's no explanation about why Spud exists. He seems out of place, next to all the machines. Oh yes, the machines also have human personalities but are not human.

Look up the definition of the word "man" in the older law dictionaries. It specifically states a man is a "monster" resembling a human being but it is not one.

The series motto is "Can we fix it? Yes we can!". In each show the most important goal is "finishing the work". So now we not only have strawman programming but also voluntary slave programming to be good little worker bees.

Remember the 6th Sense? "I see dead people"? Ha...now it's clear what he was talking about. Remember how we couldn't tell the dead people from the living all throughout the movie?

Gotta love it...

Last edited by mfrey0118; 07-02-2012 at 01:07 PM.
mfrey0118 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 04:53 PM   #2
aulus agerius

Quote:
Originally Posted by mfrey0118 View Post
My 3 year old daughter loves watching the popular children's cartoon "Bob the Builder". My wife assured me there is nothing in it that I have to worry about, as far as programming my impressionable little angel's noggin.

As I was watching it one day, I noticed a character they call "Spud". It wasn't human, but it talked and acted like one.

So what was it? Apparently, Spud is a scarecrow. Scarecrows are typically made of what? You guessed it...straw!

This Strawman represents a naive child, who goes through all the emotional journeys of a child. Yet it is not a child. It is an inanimate object. It is not human.

There's no explanation about why Spud exists. He seems out of place, next to all the machines. Oh yes, the machines also have human personalities but are not human.
I'm not really sure why you think this is so important. Most children's programming involves some sort of anthropomorphised non-human. Some contain nothing almost but. Look at Peter Rabbit, or Watership Down.

Quote:
Look up the definition of the word "man" in the older law dictionaries. It specifically states a man is a "monster" resembling a human being but it is not one.
No. It doesn't. This claim was dealt with in a thread just a couple of days ago.
aulus agerius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 06:36 PM   #3
jaynette
Banned

Quote:
Well you should listen to the common sense of your sensible wife imo.
Quote:
This Strawman represents a naive child, who goes through all the emotional journeys of a child. Yet it is not a child.
And your 3years old baby had to explain this to you did she? Because she understood bob the builder was subliminally or allegorically subverting and perverting her and children of her age?
Quote:
And how does the old law dictionary define; Scarecrows, spuds,straw and machine and err, paranoia?
jaynette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 06:56 PM   #4
iq_145

Spud the scarecrow does not have a birth certificate, a vehicle registration document, a tax demand, a National Insurance Number, a bank account, etc., and is not referred to as 'Mr. Spud'. So Spud is a Freeman on the Land.

Hooray! A success story at last - take note, FOTLites.

Bob the Builder, on the other hand, is a slave to the system. Able to walk around freely, drive his van, travel on foot, on a train, on a coach, in his own vehicle, watch television in the home he has provided for his family, have his rubbish taken away for him, have access to medical treatment, the Internet, educational establishments, libraries, ...

Thank you, OP, for bringing this extremely deep children's programme to our attention. Clearly we will all immediately see the wisdom of the Freeman on the Land lifestyle.

Old 08-02-2012, 08:36 AM   #5
micklemus
Banned

Spot on.

I thought I'd seen some stuff here but that OP takes the biscuit. Sorry, mfrey0118, but I think you need to listen to your wife a bit more.

Oh god, I must go, I can't contain myself any longer....................
micklemus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 11:35 AM   #6
mfrey0118

Yes, I keep forgetting pattern recognition of subliminal behaviorial manipulation is a bit lacking for you oh-so-smart yet oh-so-conditioned folks (hint: the only reason I recognize it is because i was one of you for a rather large majority of my life)...
Old 08-02-2012, 11:52 AM   #7
merlincove
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by iq_145 View Post
Spud the scarecrow does not have a birth certificate, a vehicle registration document, a tax demand, a National Insurance Number, a bank account, etc., and is not referred to as 'Mr. Spud'. So Spud is a Freeman on the Land.
Lol

Quote:
Bob the Builder, on the other hand, is a slave to the system. .....
Actually no, he is an animated TV character.

You say that bob can:

Quote:
..... walk around freely
That is free so long as he attends to obey all the laws that are forced upon him, yes?

Quote:
drive his van,
Provided that he applies for the applicable permit, let and license - unless he wants to get into trouble

Quote:
in his own vehicle,
again, requisite of asking for permission.

Quote:
watch television in the home he has provided for his family, have his rubbish taken away for him, have access to medical treatment, the Internet, educational establishments, libraries, ...
Bob can't actually walk around freely, drive his van or do those other things, though. He is a character and is limited to 'do' what those who control him wish him to do. Ah, the ironic similes are coming out now eh

merlincove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 11:56 AM   #8
firstworldproblems

So, what, you're going to prevent your child from seeing anything that includes anything that sounds like an element of conspiracy theories?

Oh no! Spongebob has a job! Better not let your child see that! She might get ideas!
Old 08-02-2012, 11:57 AM   #9
mfrey0118

Quote:
Originally Posted by firstworldproblems View Post
So, what, you're going to prevent your child from seeing anything that includes anything that sounds like an element of conspiracy theories?

Oh no! Spongebob has a job! Better not let your child see that! She might get ideas!
Spongebob is a great example...a sponge lives in bikini bottom? With a crab? Seriously, you guys missed that? Haha!

Lighten up, fellas. I never said I prohibited her from watching it.
Old 08-02-2012, 11:57 AM   #10
arayder
Banned

. . . and Bob actually builds things. . .
arayder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 12:00 PM   #11
mfrey0118

Quote:
Originally Posted by micklemus View Post

Spot on.

I thought I'd seen some stuff here but that OP takes the biscuit. Sorry, mfrey0118, but I think you need to listen to your wife a bit more.

Oh god, I must go, I can't contain myself any longer....................
Ah Mick! How have ye been me boy? I missed ye, laddy!
Old 08-02-2012, 12:03 PM   #12
mfrey0118

Quote:

Hooray! A success story at last - take note, FOTLites.

Bob the Builder, on the other hand, is a slave to the system. Able to walk around freely, drive his van, travel on foot, on a train, on a coach, in his own vehicle, watch television in the home he has provided for his family, have his rubbish taken away for him, have access to medical treatment, the Internet, educational establishments, libraries, ...

Thank you, OP, for bringing this extremely deep children's programme to our attention. Clearly we will all immediately see the wisdom of the Freeman on the Land lifestyle.

Well if you want to get technical:

Bob has his own company. Therefore, a safe assumption is that Bob files IRS tax forms. Therefore, Bob is an EMPLOYEE. Therefore, Bob is a UNITED STATES CITIZEN. Therefore, Bob is agreeing to the voluntary servitude of 14th Amendment citizenship, and accepts his labor as being surety for the National Debt.

So Bob is basically a slave, working to pay the debts incurred by the Federal Government against the People's credit.
Old 08-02-2012, 12:14 PM   #13
arayder
Banned

Quote:
. . .Bob is a UNITED STATES CITIZEN. Therefore, Bob is agreeing to the voluntary servitude of 14th Amendment citizenship. . .
The 14th Amendment is the Law of the Land whether or not Bobby agrees.
arayder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 12:15 PM   #14
merlincove
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
So Bob is basically a slave, working to pay the debts incurred by the Federal Government against the People's credit.
i think you are still missing the point that Bob is a slave because he is being guided by another's will - he is a puppet guided by the hands of the puppeteer.

The metaphor is quite tangible
merlincove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 12:18 PM   #15
scottmurray

You absolute fuxxing lunatic
scottmurray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 01:14 PM   #16
micklemus
Banned

Do any of the other Hit Entertainment shows qualify? Thomas The Tank Engine? Barmy, sorry, I mean Barney perhaps?

Last edited by micklemus; 08-02-2012 at 04:54 PM.
micklemus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 01:18 PM   #17
msbpunk
Banned

Quote:

Bob has his own company. Therefore, a safe assumption is that Bob files IRS tax forms. Therefore, Bob is an EMPLOYEE. Therefore, Bob is a UNITED STATES CITIZEN. Therefore, Bob is agreeing to the voluntary servitude of 14th Amendment citizenship, and accepts his labor as being surety for the National Debt.

I thought Bob the Builder was British? It's voiced by Neil Morrisey, from Men Behaving Badly etc.
msbpunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 05:17 PM   #18
iq_145

Quote:

... Bob is basically a slave ...
This is a bit technical for me, but I would say that Bob the Builder ... is a slave to the system. In fact, I did say it.

Quote:
Do any of the other Hit Entertainment shows qualify? Thomas The Tank Engine? Barmy, sorry, I mean Barney perhaps?

Old 08-02-2012, 05:22 PM   #19
jaynette
Banned

Quote:
Bob is basically a slave, .
with or without a birth certificate?
jaynette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 07:04 PM   #20
undeadcreature

Quote:

I dunno, Thomas the Tank Engine is probably the ultimate TV slave, he can't even go where he wants to go and he has to spend all his time hauling many times his weight. And what does he get to show for all this hard work? water and a bit of coal, not exactly the life of luxury.