Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Lawful Rebellion / Non Compliance / Sovereignty

Old 15-01-2015, 06:37 PM   #101
iluminawti

Thanks for the answer but how do I stand? They will be sick for sure but did I make the contract void by writing signed under duress?
iluminawti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2015, 07:18 PM   #102
relentless

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluminawti View Post
I was asked to sign a contract and if I did not sign it then my money would be with held from me. So I signed it and wrote signed under duress. How do I stand legally or lawfully?
its like this... if you sucked off an old man for 50 quid, while telling him you don't normally do this , then finish up and pocket the fifty
Old 15-01-2015, 07:26 PM   #103
gremlin

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluminawti View Post
Thanks for the answer but how do I stand? They will be sick for sure but did I make the contract void by writing signed under duress?
You signed it.......... I remember veronica chapamn saying that all you do is piss them off. It's their system and getting a signature is all they want. The legal world will look at it and just go................

My opinion is, they will just ignore it.

Commonly known as dom had to sign on at the police station and didn't wanna sign and asked "are you forcing me to sign it?". The copper just said "sign it and put under duress" which he did and the copper said let the judge sort it out.
gremlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2015, 07:27 PM   #104
gremlin

Quote:
Originally Posted by relentless View Post
its like this... if you sucked off an old man for 50 quid, while telling him you don't normally do this , then finish up and pocket the fifty
Old 15-01-2015, 07:36 PM   #105
reverendjim
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by gremlin View Post
yeah, i was shocked too, and then i laughed, and thought of the opening post of this thread. moobs mentioned wangdoodle. how fitting. and here i always thought wangdoodle was writing your name in the snow...
reverendjim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2015, 08:18 PM   #106
iluminawti

Ah well I guess I shouldnt have signed it, the twats... Never mind I am hoping to move an get a job up north in the next week, so I wont need MY money back. I just hate the bastards. Public servants... My dad fought a war so that they could have a job and their job was to help me, not to threaten and abuse me. Some one who works for me threatened me that they would not give me back MY MONEY. Money that I had paid into their system.
If the economy crashes this year I shall kill every fucking public servant that I come across. He said I`m just doing my job and I replied that excuse didnt go down to well at the Nuremburg trials after the war. I was fuming to say the least.
iluminawti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2015, 09:47 PM   #107
baryonyx
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by moobs View Post
Anytime a skeptic posts a story of a wannabe freeman failing in his attempts to avoid the wangdoodle, the freemen here usually explain it away by saying that the wannabe screwed up and accidentally consented to or contracted with the police/judge by doing or not doing such and such a thing. What's particularly interesting about that, though, is the word "accidentally." You don't consent to or contract with the wangdoodle by explicitly agreeing to it, with full knowledge of what it entails; instead, your consent/contract is something that can quite literally be tricked out of you, with as innocuous an action as rising for the judge or responding to the title "Mr."

Where does this element of contracts have any backing in the law? Note that I am talking about The Law, not the wangdoodle. Also, if the government has no more authority or lawful power than private individuals (a key element of The Law), then couldn't private individuals trick others into contracts by using any of the judges' little tricks?
All this started back in the mid-80s, with a bloke calling himself “George Mercier”, who allegedly authored Invisible Contracts? since then there have been a string of other Guru’s who picked up on these concepts, embellished it, repackaged it, and started the various movement that sprung up in the 90’s, the Manitoba group, were probably the best known in their day for these concepts as well, but this also led to the patriot movement, where the faking of court citations was rife, and then onto the new age religion style gurus like “Mary Elizabeth Croft”, and soon after that, the FMOTL movement.

The history behind this stuff can be traced back even further to the 60’s & 70’s , but obviously didn’t get so much publicity.

Bottom line is it’s complete crap, it essentially stemmed from an argument about, what the “social contract “ is all about, but something Lysander Spooner put in it’s rightful place, many decades earlier.

Last edited by baryonyx; 15-01-2015 at 09:49 PM.
baryonyx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2015, 10:36 PM   #108
gremlin

Quote:
Bottom line is it’s complete crap, it essentially stemmed from an argument about, what the “social contract “ is all about, but something Lysander Spooner put in it’s rightful place, many decades earlier.
Consent of the governed, isn't that a contract? The constitution bill of rights has it in. Yes it was brought in by a liberal.

Still meant that people didn't have to be governed by the authority unless they consented to it, contract!

“But whether the Constitution really be one thing, or another, this much is certain - that it has either authorized such a government as we have had, or has been powerless to prevent it. In either case it is unfit to exist.”

The only trouble I have with this is that is what the system (illuminati) want's. They want and need for the constitution/sovereignty destroyed and these guys don't leave anything to chance.

For the NWO to come in, sovereignty and the constitution has to go.

Marxist anarchist? And occupy was well funded.
Old 19-01-2015, 12:21 AM   #109
baryonyx
Inactive

Quote:
Consent of the governed, isn't that a contract? The constitution bill of rights has it in. Yes it was brought in by a liberal.

Still meant that people didn't have to be governed by the authority unless they consented to it, contract!

“But whether the Constitution really be one thing, or another, this much is certain - that it has either authorized such a government as we have had, or has been powerless to prevent it. In either case it is unfit to exist.”

The only trouble I have with this is that is what the system (illuminati) want's. They want and need for the constitution/sovereignty destroyed and these guys don't leave anything to chance.

For the NWO to come in, sovereignty and the constitution has to go.

Marxist anarchist? And occupy was well funded.

As ,has been mentioned before gremlin, and because you don’t bother researching or reading anything of worth, and openly despise logic, and intelligence.

The term “consent of the governed” is an oxymoron, meaning a figure of speech that juxtaposes elements that are, or appear to be contradictory by their very nature. Oxymora appear in a variety of contexts, including inadvertent errors in thinking, and literary oxymorons crafted perfunctory or intentionally to reveal, or hide a paradox, or non sequitur.

It doesn’t’ say “consent to be governed” which would be a logically consistent, it clearly says and means “of the governed” meaning controlled, and it implies; even concludes you are already under their control.

So the FMOTL argument that laws don’t apply unless you consent to them, or that government has no authority over you until consent is completely flawed.

Laws, i.e. bureaucratic opinions are forced upon everybody arbitrarily, the same way they are generally created, without anyone’s consent.

The day the freeman disciples finally wake up to this fact, and get over themselves, the less harm they are going to keep inflicting along, with the bureaucrats they act as apologists for.

Not that I expect you to pay attention to pay any attention to what I’m saying or even go do 5 mins research on Google to prove me wrong, or confirm what I’m saying is true ?

And as for the pathetic attempts to keep having a pot shots at the anarchist philosophy, with shill websites and organizations, trying to muddy the message and concept anarchism, you’re just showing your true colors all the more.

What’s so comical is, I understand the FMOTL concepts and arguments better than you do, I could; if I wanted to make an absolutely convincing case for it, to just about anybody, even a hardened skeptic, if I wanted too ?. but i would be having to lie, and commit one logical fallacy after another to do it, just like Rob Menard has done throughout, and many other guru’s like you’re messiah Karl Lentz etc.

Rob Menard hit the scene around 1999/2000’ish that’s a pretty long time to finally put to rest many of these arguments, and put the facts on the table, no one’s achieved it, including Rob Menard himself.

Not that I’m criticizing Rob as such I think what he started was a good thing to begin with, it got people fired up, and wanting to finally start learning something, and see government for what it was, but it also got perverted, and corrupted very quickly, by closet gurus who came out of the woodwork, apparently from nowhere, and started the dis-info campaign, for all we know, that’s what the freeman movement was started for all along ?.

Marxism is all about preaching at the altar of statism, so saying, Marxist anarchist” is a non sequitur, and oxymoron, why don’t you say “libertarian statist” it means the same thing, and goes to show you’re problem with double think.

So gremlin you can stay the wisest fool, on the forum, or choose another cult to join ?, it’s your choice, but then again you’re not an anarchist are you, so maybe you don’t have any choices after all ?.

Last edited by baryonyx; 19-01-2015 at 12:27 AM.
baryonyx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2015, 09:04 AM   #110
gremlin

Quote:
It doesn’t’ say “consent to be governed” which would be a logically consistent, it clearly says and means “of the governed” meaning controlled, and it implies; even concludes you are already under their control.
exercise sovereign authority over.

Noun 1. governed - the body of people who are citizens of a particular government; "governments derive their just powers from the consent of the governed"--Declaration of Independence

This human being is not being controlled because one does not consent to be governed by the government. It's just playing their game.

Where the anarchist would argue it doesn't even acknowledge anything from a government.

Quote:
So the FMOTL argument that laws don’t apply unless you consent to them, or that government has no authority over you until consent is completely flawed.
Only from an anarchist's point of view.

Quote:
Marxism is all about preaching at the altar of statism, so saying, Marxist anarchist” is a non sequitur, and oxymoron, why don’t you say “libertarian statist” it means the same thing, and goes to show you’re problem with double think.
Even your guru, marc stephens stands behind the red and black flag.

Just listening to

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lyqORFKRkRM

He said that we are forced to court, well that doesn't add up. In England we are being asked to attend court. I know from personal experience I never went to court when I recieved 2 letters saying I must attend court on the following charge, due care and attention.

I get the feeling the law works different over there to over here.

Not to say that people have a choice, I have heard people being dragged to court against their will. This sounds normal going against the system.

Last edited by gremlin; 19-01-2015 at 09:04 AM.
Old 19-01-2015, 09:11 AM   #111
gremlin

Quote:
Not that I’m criticizing Rob as such I think what he started was a good thing to begin with, it got people fired up, and wanting to finally start learning something, and see government for what it was, but it also got perverted, and corrupted very quickly, by closet gurus who came out of the woodwork, apparently from nowhere, and started the dis-info campaign, for all we know, that’s what the freeman movement was started for all along ?.
Well people are fired up in Britain, We are using the magna carta to it's full purpose.
Old 21-01-2015, 11:44 PM   #112
reverendjim
Inactive

Quote:
Well people are fired up in Britain, We are using the magna carta to it's full purpose.
through the force things you will see, other places the future...the past. old friends long gone.
reverendjim is offline   Reply With Quote