Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Lawful Rebellion / Non Compliance / Sovereignty

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 01-11-2011, 12:32 AM   #21
cecil1
Restricted Profile
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 235
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

I just received a warning for typoing micklemus'es handle, my apologizes mickle, honestly did not mean that in a derogatory manner, I will edit it correctly at your discretion sir. But in my defense if my handle was masterdebater and someone got it wrong could it really be that big of a mistake? At anyrate no offense was meant, however I should create a handle something like childgrape and see how many mistake the handle... once again my apologizes.
cecil1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2011, 12:53 AM   #22
georggearless
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 392
Likes: 6 (6 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cecil1 View Post
But what could you put up anything but what the act says? That is the source of "authority" you asked for, and I gave it, it is not my fault you refuse to educate yourself on the matter. So your explanation of your previous comment of no comparing needed one only needs to compare stands, as balderdash. Your quite the intellect aren't you? Big Words.

p.s. micklepuss I thought you were interested in the thread topic? Were you lieing? Your interested in the thread but refuse to investigate the evidence... yes go to bed, dream of making sense.
Wow,the shrill level sure has been turned up a notch. Cecil1 lives up to the fmotl ideology of returning courtesy and politeness with filth and 5'th grade schoolyard debating "technique".

Micklemus, here's a little piece of pocket philosophy that you may want to think about: The more you poke a shit, the more it smells.
__________________
Of all tyrannies, a tyranny exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own concience.
georggearless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2011, 12:54 AM   #23
georggearless
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 392
Likes: 6 (6 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cecil1 View Post
I just received a warning for typoing micklemus'es handle, my apologizes mickle, honestly did not mean that in a derogatory manner, I will edit it correctly at your discretion sir. But in my defense if my handle was masterdebater and someone got it wrong could it really be that big of a mistake? At anyrate no offense was meant, however I should create a handle something like childgrape and see how many mistake the handle... once again my apologizes.
BS!
__________________
Of all tyrannies, a tyranny exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own concience.
georggearless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2011, 10:00 AM   #24
micklemus
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Under your skin
Posts: 3,894
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by georggearless View Post
Wow,the shrill level sure has been turned up a notch. Cecil1 lives up to the fmotl ideology of returning courtesy and politeness with filth and 5'th grade schoolyard debating "technique".

Micklemus, here's a little piece of pocket philosophy that you may want to think about: The more you poke a shit, the more it smells.
Wise words, George - thank you.

And shit is of course full of useless waste as well.

Anyway, all I've done on this thread is pose a couple of questions because the law cited does not, to my untrained eye, seem to match the the poster's conclusions. I will wait for someone with an eye for Canadian law to comment in due course though. Maybe then Cecil1 will address the substantive issues. Maybe.
micklemus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2011, 09:01 PM   #25
cecil1
Restricted Profile
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 235
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

I would think someone who goes out of their way to create a new thread topic would be interested in the material given when asked for... I thought wrong. Feigned interest is awesome fun. Big Words.

Last edited by cecil1; 01-11-2011 at 11:23 PM. Reason: Big words
cecil1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2011, 09:03 PM   #26
cecil1
Restricted Profile
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 235
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by georggearless View Post
BS!
Childgrape
cecil1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 07:32 PM   #27
danster82
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: London
Posts: 3,923
Likes: 4 (4 Posts)
Default

equity doesn't trump the law, equity is an aspect of law, but yes it trumps contract and common law.

This is how it works.

Lets say a contract or common law says you cannot drink orange juice, but now a situation arises where there is only orange juice to drink and so you drink it lest you die of thirst, it is then seen under equity no breach of law or punishment needed as equity has the eyes to see, whereas common law and contract is mechanical and so blind to the situation so equity overrides the law in that case.

__________________
http://danster82.com//

Last edited by danster82; 02-11-2011 at 07:51 PM.
danster82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 07:55 PM   #28
cecil1
Restricted Profile
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 235
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by danster82 View Post
equity doesn't trump the law, equity is an aspect of law, but yes it trumps contract and common law.

This is how it works.

Lets say a contract or common law says you cannot drink orange juice, but now a situation arises where there is only orange juice to drink and so you drink it lest you die of thirst, it is then seen under equity no breach of law or punishment needed as equity has the eyes to see, whereas common law and contract is mechanical and so blind to the situation so equity overrides the law in that case.

Fallacious strawman argument, not even in the same context as where equity sits. Equity granted the law in the first place, if not then what did?

Last edited by cecil1; 02-11-2011 at 07:56 PM. Reason: semantics
cecil1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 08:01 PM   #29
danster82
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: London
Posts: 3,923
Likes: 4 (4 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cecil1 View Post
Fallacious strawman argument, not even in the same context as where equity sits. Equity granted the law in the first place, if not then what did?
Start with reading The Doctor and Student, those directly involved with establishing equity.

http://www.lonang.com/exlibris/stgermain/index.html

How can a function of law grant the law? the law is of God period, or whatever you wish to call it
__________________
http://danster82.com//

Last edited by danster82; 02-11-2011 at 08:03 PM.
danster82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 08:06 PM   #30
cecil1
Restricted Profile
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 235
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by danster82 View Post
Start with reading The Doctor and Student, those directly involved with establishing equity.

http://www.lonang.com/exlibris/stgermain/index.html

How can a function of law grant the law? the law is of God period, or whatever you wish to call it
Start with reading the applicable acts of your nation.
How can law be granted without equity?
Which god? there are many gods of many religions.
cecil1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2011, 11:50 PM   #31
cecil1
Restricted Profile
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 235
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by micklemus View Post
So, it boils down to 2 issues identified by Cecil1 which I would like to explore on this thread:-

1. How does the Canadian State Immunity Act demonstrate that equity trumps the law?
2. How does the Canadian Ownership and Control Determination Act create a blanket rule as to "evidentiary privilege"?
I thought you would like to explore these issues that were presented to you micklemus? Was this a lie? Maybe one day you'll be interested enough to read them. maybe.
cecil1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 07:40 AM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.