Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Lawful Rebellion / Non Compliance / Sovereignty

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 08-07-2011, 04:36 PM   #21
rumpelstilzchen
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: the End of The Forest where the fox and the hare bid each other goodnight
Posts: 6,221
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lesactive View Post
Didn't want to participate in this thread as the weetabix is a tad thick and salty, however, for the umpteenth time:



Is that so difficult?

This really has turned into JREF V2.0.
You are missing the point.
I have withdrawn consent to be identified by any name.
I am also refusing to identify myself.
So, my question is: Am I forced to be recognised by a name whether I consent to it or not?

to girlgye:
This is not intended to be sarcastic in any way whatsoever.
Unless of course you consider a discussion on what may be potential flaws in fotl ideology as being sarcastic, irrespective of the manner in which they are put forward.

Last edited by rumpelstilzchen; 08-07-2011 at 05:00 PM.
rumpelstilzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 05:22 PM   #22
lesactive
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Location: Location:
Posts: 1,576
Likes: 75 (46 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rumpelstilzchen View Post
Am I forced to be recognised by a name whether I consent to it or not?
Dunno, as you've set up a hypothetical situation which is plainly aimed at exposing a 'flaw', as you see it, in some mythical ideology that you don't understand. Not being factually based it's hardly worth the effort to play the exercise out now is it? You speak of an imaginary 'society of freemen', when that is clearly not the case that real people are dealing with.
__________________
It's very simple. You posit spirits, I posit nothing, as in neutral, as in no position on the matter; not a vested interest in the outcome, couldn't care less either way even if it was really really real. I don't have to prove nothing, nor can I and nor do I care. Who in this situation has the burden of proof?
If demons control this realm and you want help in defeating them then you'd better be able to convince non-believers that they exist.
lesactive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 05:35 PM   #23
girlgye
Inactive
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: In a land that needs to wake up
Posts: 5,509
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rumpelstilzchen View Post
You are missing the point.
I have withdrawn consent to be identified by any name.
I am also refusing to identify myself.
So, my question is: Am I forced to be recognised by a name whether I consent to it or not?

to girlgye:
This is not intended to be sarcastic in any way whatsoever.
Unless of course you consider a discussion on what may be potential flaws in fotl ideology as being sarcastic, irrespective of the manner in which they are put forward.
Then this has to be discussed with the mods. I think you have skeptic enquiry forums. Or, I might suggest your skeptical enquiry of fmol is put to the bottom of this board.

Put simply you are here not to debate but to attack and destroy this board. As can be seen by your constant back slapping achievements on the board that is designed for you.
You will not put anyone off with your comments but in your insane mind you believe that you are doing a fantastic job.

Go figure.
girlgye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 05:46 PM   #24
rob menard
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 3,863
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

So many of the assumptions stated as fact here are false, that your end result is false as well.

It starts with 'as we know' and then false beliefs are hoisted upon the FMOTL community, with what the skeptics have deemed to be our philosophy we are then expected to defend.

I own my name.

There, all his argument is gone, for it was all based upon a very false assumption.

Now, back before I was a FMOTL, I also had a name, and that name evidenced an association, and that name, though mine, created obligations, due to the associations.

The other big assumption is the belief that Freemen do not believe in the law, or that we cannot use law, such as trespass, to protect ourselves.

We say we believe in law. But there are those whose very argument (such as this one ) rests upon an assumption that we do not.

Because we can distinguish between law and Statutes, and reject the latter as law, realizing THOSE THINGS REQUIRE CONSENT, they wish to claim we reject the law entirely.

And someone nailed it on the head. This is like JREF 2.0, with the idiocy level here. Incidentally, I would like to share an email I have received from a certain well known vexatious poster, a sick minded man who has been stalking me for years online, who admits their only goal, on these forums, is to stop discussion, by whatever means necessary.

If that is not trolling I do not know what is...

Peace !
rob menard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 05:53 PM   #25
rumpelstilzchen
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: the End of The Forest where the fox and the hare bid each other goodnight
Posts: 6,221
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Nice post, rob. However, you are ignoring the point I am making.

I have withdrawn consent to be identified by any name.
I do not wish to identify myself.
I am suspected of committing a common law crime.
How would I be prosecuted?
Would I be forced to accept a name to identify me, whether I consented to it or not?

Trolling?
Disagreeing is trolling?

ETA: feel free to share your email, however start a new thread rather than derail this one.

Last edited by rumpelstilzchen; 08-07-2011 at 05:54 PM.
rumpelstilzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 05:54 PM   #26
girlgye
Inactive
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: In a land that needs to wake up
Posts: 5,509
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

He's my stalker. I 'll fight you for him bitch.
girlgye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 05:56 PM   #27
girlgye
Inactive
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: In a land that needs to wake up
Posts: 5,509
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rumpelstilzchen View Post
Nice post, rob. However, you are ignoring the point I am making.

I have withdrawn consent to be identified by any name.
I do not wish to identify myself.
I am suspected of committing a common law crime.
How would I be prosecuted?
Would I be forced to accept a name to identify me, whether I consented to it or not?

Trolling?
Disagreeing is trolling?
Well you used the golden operative word didn't you rumple. YOu've been here from the start but are just playing stupid over and over again.

The word Pro Se is right there telling us EXACTLY WHAT IS HAPPENING.

Let the man be judged under common law for his crimes by his peers. The punishment may be severe. Let the judge testify under penalty of perjury. Shame he won't get to read this will he?

Are you giving his pro se cutor tips from us on here? Prepare for battle so to speak.
girlgye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 06:06 PM   #28
rumpelstilzchen
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: the End of The Forest where the fox and the hare bid each other goodnight
Posts: 6,221
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by girlgye View Post

The word Pro Se is right there telling us EXACTLY WHAT IS HAPPENING.
I haven't even been charged yet.
How would I be charged?
By using a name that I do not consent to?

Quote:
Let the man be judged under common law for his crimes by his peers. The punishment may be severe. Let the judge testify under penalty of perjury. Shame he won't get to read this will he?
But no one can identify me.
Only I can identify myself, and I refuse to.

Quote:
Are you giving his pro se cutor tips from us on here? Prepare for battle so to speak.
I doubt any prosecution counsel would require advice on how to deal with a fotl.

Last edited by rumpelstilzchen; 08-07-2011 at 06:12 PM.
rumpelstilzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 06:09 PM   #29
girlgye
Inactive
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: In a land that needs to wake up
Posts: 5,509
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rumpelstilzchen View Post
I haven't even been charged yet.
How would I be charged?
By using a name that I do not consent to?


But no one can identify me.
Only I can identify myself, and I refuse to.


I doubt any prosecution counsel would require advice how to deal with a fotl.
Oh yes of course you've invented the book: How to Deal with Freemen Cases: Imprison Them by Order of the Government ok.
girlgye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 06:11 PM   #30
rumpelstilzchen
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: the End of The Forest where the fox and the hare bid each other goodnight
Posts: 6,221
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by girlgye View Post
Oh yes of course you've invented the book: How to Deal with Freemen Cases: Imprison Them by Order of the Government ok.
Not true, girlgye, not true.
Anyway, back on topic.
How would I be charged?
rumpelstilzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 06:13 PM   #31
girlgye
Inactive
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: In a land that needs to wake up
Posts: 5,509
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rumpelstilzchen View Post
Not true, girlgye, not true.
Anyway, back on topic.
How would I be charged?
You won't. We have already established this in your stupid thread before but because we are not telling you a. b. c. step by step how to do and for you to advise and milk how not to do a.b.c.

You are inventing snarky, invidious threads which you claim are teaching people but the fact is you are irritating viewers and people who use this board.

Simple as.

You've been answered now fuck off.
girlgye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 06:21 PM   #32
rumpelstilzchen
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: the End of The Forest where the fox and the hare bid each other goodnight
Posts: 6,221
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by girlgye View Post
You won't.
Really?
A murder charge, and it's as simple as that?
Refuse to identify yourself, and that's it?
Quote:
We have already established this in your stupid thread before but because we are not telling you a. b. c. step by step how to do and for you to advise and milk how not to do a.b.c.
If it's so stupid why are you contributing?
If it is not worthy, why does it appear to be the case that this thread has annoyed you?
Quote:
You are inventing snarky, invidious threads which you claim are teaching people but the fact is you are irritating viewers and people who use this board.
I haven't claimed to be teaching anybody.
But, the case of Lance Thatcher and his response in court set me thinking: how would a fotl community deal with a similar instance? I am only asking the question.

Quote:
Simple as.

You've been answered now fuck off.

Last edited by rumpelstilzchen; 08-07-2011 at 06:24 PM.
rumpelstilzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 06:23 PM   #33
girlgye
Inactive
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: In a land that needs to wake up
Posts: 5,509
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rumpelstilzchen View Post
Really?
A murder charge, and it's as simple as that?
Refuse to identify yourself, and that's it?

If it's so stupid why are you contributing?
If it is not worthy, why does it appear that this thread has annoyed you?

I haven't claimed to be teaching anybody.
But, the case of Lance Thatcher and his response set me thinking: how would a fotl community deal with a similar instance? I am only asking the question.


I"m sick of it. You are going on ignore. You always always always bring up the murder charge but nevertheless I have STILL ANSWERED YOU DIM QUESTION IN THE PREVIOUS.
You on the other hand insist on promulgating your agenda which is to bring this board down.
girlgye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 06:26 PM   #34
ipso facto
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 1,746
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by girlgye View Post
I"m sick of it. You are going on ignore. You always always always bring up the murder charge but nevertheless I have STILL ANSWERED YOU DIM QUESTION IN THE PREVIOUS.
You on the other hand insist on promulgating your agenda which is to bring this board down.
May be because the murder charge is important.
__________________
In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird. Now the world is weird and people take Prozac to make it normal.

Freeman code: You can live with no curtailment or infringement of your freedom PROVIDING you do not cause harm or loss to others. This is the law. Any transgression will be judged by your peers and dealt with accordingly. You are free but you are not free to do what you like but rest assured you won't be judged by anyone.
ipso facto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 06:32 PM   #35
rumpelstilzchen
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: the End of The Forest where the fox and the hare bid each other goodnight
Posts: 6,221
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by girlgye View Post
You are going on ignore.
Shame.
Believe it or not, I do have a certain amount of admiration for you.
Even though I disagree with your theories, I do admire you for having the guts to actually put this stuff into practice, and not to be deterred by failure. There are some prominent members on here who talk the talk but haven't got the bollocks to walk the walk. You do. I cannot help but like you for that.
Quote:
You always always always bring up the murder charge but nevertheless I have STILL ANSWERED YOU DIM QUESTION IN THE PREVIOUS.
It's a common law offence.
Quote:
You on the other hand insist on promulgating your agenda which is to bring this board down.
I can assure you I have no desire to see this board "brought down".
None whatsoever.

Last edited by rumpelstilzchen; 08-07-2011 at 06:34 PM.
rumpelstilzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 06:34 PM   #36
iq_145
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Trapped in a body.
Posts: 1,785
Likes: 2 (2 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ipso facto View Post
May be because the murder charge is important.
Yes and Rumpel of the family Stilzchen will "not be" charged, according to a FOTL 'expert', because he has found the ultimate method of avoiding justice: he refuses to identify himself.

Tefal Island does indeed seem a strange place.
__________________
The Titanic never sank, it was the Olympic that the US Navy sank in the North Atlantic in 1912.
iq_145 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 06:41 PM   #37
girlgye
Inactive
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: In a land that needs to wake up
Posts: 5,509
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Pure Bliss




Quote:
Remove user from ignore listrumpelstilzchen
This message is hidden because rumpelstilzchen is on your ignore list.

View Post 08-07-2011, 11:34 AM
Remove user from ignore listiq_145
This message is hidden because iq_145 is on your ignore list
.
girlgye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 06:45 PM   #38
rumpelstilzchen
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: the End of The Forest where the fox and the hare bid each other goodnight
Posts: 6,221
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by girlgye View Post
Pure Bliss




.
Sticking your fingers in your ears and singing lah lah lah is indeed often more comfortable rather than having to face reality.
Enjoy your bliss gg
rumpelstilzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 06:48 PM   #39
ipso facto
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 1,746
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

It tickles me when people are put others on ignore and then post 'evidence' that they are on ignore - it shows that you've read the post because you've actually responded LOL ROFLMAO. Why don't you just have self control and just not answer?
__________________
In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird. Now the world is weird and people take Prozac to make it normal.

Freeman code: You can live with no curtailment or infringement of your freedom PROVIDING you do not cause harm or loss to others. This is the law. Any transgression will be judged by your peers and dealt with accordingly. You are free but you are not free to do what you like but rest assured you won't be judged by anyone.
ipso facto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 10:42 PM   #40
grammarian
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 226
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ipso facto View Post
Why don't you just have self control and just not answer?
I think it's because
Quote:
Dr Burzynski is a single scientist who has stood up for justice
I hope he marries soon so he can share his silly "drinking your piss cures your cancer" scam with his new wife.

(..don't forget to donate though!)
grammarian is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:00 AM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.