Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Illuminati / Secret Societies / Satanic Cults / Occult Secrets

Old 11-05-2015, 03:17 PM   #21
truthspoon
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnisense View Post
What do you deal with? If electronic harassment isn't part of it you are a low priority target. Simple as that.
I can easily deal with electronic signals.

I did a teacher training recently in Morocco and was hit with a high pitched frequency 'buzz' which is often used as a disassociative trigger. I just shrugged it off like a boss... unspooked.

That's as far as it goes with EM. The rest is actual consciousness projection and possession. EM is only used to trigger a trance.

The only people who rant about electronic harrassment and electronic voices talking to them on a daily basis are schizophrenics.

It isn't EM. It's demonic and psychic.

Last edited by truthspoon; 12-05-2015 at 12:47 AM.
truthspoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2015, 03:26 PM   #22
Cryptoverse

Quote:
Originally Posted by edelweiss pirate View Post
I can easily deal with electronic signals.

I did a teacher training recently in Morocco and was hit with a high pitched frequency 'buzz' which is often used as a disassociative trigger. I just shrugged it off like a boss... unspooked.

That's as far as it goes with EM. The rest is actual consciousness projection and possession. EM us only used to trigger a trance.

The only people who rant about electronic harrassment and electronic voices talking to them on a daily basis are schizophrenics.

It isn't EM. It's demonic and psychic.
You sound like you are possessed by their AI to be honest. I asked you about the illuminati...

And I happen to know quite a lot about electromagnetics. You are quite full of shit to be frank. You've done little research, and have zero experiences with this that show you the truth.

Electronic harassment is very real. So that is two major parts of the rabbit hole you cannot grasp EDL. ETs and electronic harassment. The illuminati didn't want you for your intelligence(if that is even true what you claim)...
Omnisense Electronic Press Kit

Last edited by Cryptoverse; 11-05-2015 at 03:26 PM.
Cryptoverse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2015, 03:32 PM   #23
truthspoon
Banned

Quote:
You sound like you are possessed by their AI to be honest....
Only schizophrenics talk like this.
Old 11-05-2015, 03:42 PM   #24
Cryptoverse

Quote:
Only schizophrenics talk like this.
Yet you say people are possessed by demons. The two reality's are very similar, instead of being without a body with godlike powers (a mystification of the truth in many cases) AI doing it is perfectly feasible. Seems I have hit a trigger with you. Only fools are quick to label someone schizophrenic.

I have covered the subject of them hiding behind demon facades with technology, as I have experience with such. Even hired a cartoonist to do art related to it.

You are truly clueless EDL.

You are nowhere near initiated to the truth. I find it hard to believe you are an "illuminati insider"...
Old 11-05-2015, 03:50 PM   #25
truthspoon
Banned

Quote:
I have covered the subject of them hiding behind demon facades with technology, as I have experience with such. Even hired a cartoonist to do art related to it.
Wow you even gave someone some money to do something for you.

Aren't you the big man!
Old 11-05-2015, 03:56 PM   #26
Cryptoverse

Quote:
Wow you even gave someone some money to do something for you.

Aren't you the big man!
I think I'm done responding to you. You refuse to provide anything of value, you have a bunch of misinfo(at best), you call me schizophrenic(which is against forum TOS I'm pretty sure), and you downplay the very real targeted individual reality.

You have done a job the shadow government would be pleased with. I hazard to guess your website is no different. Move along.

Last edited by Cryptoverse; 11-05-2015 at 03:56 PM.
Old 11-05-2015, 07:33 PM   #27
1zenith
Banned

Default Wow!

Quote:
This may come as a shock to some people here, and I have never posted about this on the icke forum to my memory... But here it is... I haven't really written much about my story on my blog. This is the first post about my story on it so far, but wont be the last. In it includes my experiences with the US shadow government faction of the illuminati... Before anyone skips reading this and assumes I am claiming to be an illuminati insider, or have been complicit with them, I would firmly say both are untrue. I have never been complicit with their agenda, and I do not term myself an illuminati insider, although I could have been one if I played my cards differently.............

Full Article:

Source Link: http://omnisense.blogspot.com/2015/0...induction.html

WOW!! That s pretty cool!!!

So you were inducted because of mind control purposes only??

Or because you had the special talent in music??

Like you pieces of the puzzle start falling together.
Like when the female E t told me all my vrs/lucid/ dreams were created for me ALL My LIFE.

I was like "that makes so much sense". I remember lucid dreams with VRS elements going back 30+ years.

SO you were gonna get lots of money for being inducted??
1zenith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2015, 07:48 PM   #28
Cryptoverse

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1zenith View Post
WOW!! That s pretty cool!!!

So you were inducted because of mind control purposes only??

Or because you had the special talent in music??
It's complicated and I don't know all the reasons. I think extraterrestrial interest in me was part of why the shadow government had some extra interest in me at some point...

Quote:
SO you were gonna get lots of money for being inducted??
They told me if I go against them I will find money hard to get, and if I go with them, it will come easily.
Old 11-05-2015, 07:57 PM   #29
1zenith
Banned

Default Cool

Quote:
It's complicated and I don't know all the reasons. I think extraterrestrial interest in me was part of why the shadow government had some extra interest in me at some point...

They told me if I go against them I will find money hard to get, and if I go with them, it will come easily.
Ya all this stuff is very complicated.

I believe you.

I thought there were only 6K Illuminati ppl? AND they are at the tip top of the pyramid? That is what D I said.

But if you go lower then ya some of those ppl can be part of it too.

They just won't be as rich or knowledgable.

At work they gave all of us the illuminati pyramid , an ink highlighter pen.

The top tips are clearly marked. Those are the top dogs (6K ppl).

I know no government is messing with me but sometimes, when an E t comes through and talks to me so clearly and nice, sometime I gotta wonder if the E ts are working with the government somehow and they probably know all info the e ts give to me.

Last edited by 1zenith; 11-05-2015 at 07:58 PM.
Old 11-05-2015, 08:17 PM   #30
oz93666

Quote:
One doesn't just get 'inducted' into the Illuminati as if buying a pint of milk and a paper......makes me a little suspicious of the veracity of your story....
I believe you're correct there, but Om says....

"I was inducted into what was presented to me as the illuminati. "...

I don't for one moment believe it was the illuminati ...... I'm sure Om has his doubts.
But it doesn't follow that we should " doubt the veracity of his story" , most likely the story is being recounted as it occurred.

I would imagine people like madona, lady ga ga are told their part of the illuminatti . My understanding is , it's all about bloodline, oboma isn't one of them, I would calcify him as 'NWO', someone who is working for them.

Last edited by oz93666; 11-05-2015 at 08:28 PM.
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2015, 09:01 PM   #31
1zenith
Banned

Default Well that is what I was thinking too about the..

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
I believe you're correct there, but Om says....

"I was inducted into what was presented to me as the illuminati. "...

I don't for one moment believe it was the illuminati ...... I'm sure Om has his doubts.
But it doesn't follow that we should " doubt the veracity of his story" , most likely the story is being recounted as it occurred.

I would imagine people like madona, lady ga ga are told their part of the illuminatti . My understanding is , it's all about bloodline, oboma isn't one of them, I would calcify him as 'NWO', someone who is working for them.
..pint of milk.

...but his perceptions are his perceptions. They may not be right.
The government has mind controlled him a lot.
Ya you have to be one of those bloodliners .

SO all the other ppl are just workers for the illuminati. Like Obama, Madonna etc.

Last edited by 1zenith; 11-05-2015 at 09:01 PM.
Old 11-05-2015, 09:27 PM   #32
truthspoon
Banned

Maybe his Illuminati are connected to these jokers who troll my websites:

Quote:
PublishDeleteSpam100
1-4 of 4 newer comments1Older comments

WELCOME TO THE GREAT TEMPLE OF ILLUMINATI. Are you a business man, politician, musical, student and you want to be rich, powerful and be famous in life. You can achieve your dreams by being a member of the Illuminati. With this all your dreams and heart desire can be fully accomplish, if you really want to be a member of the great Illuminati then you can contact us at [email protected] or 08065221910 Full name………. Country………. State of origin………. Date of birth………. Sex………. Address………. Phone………. Email address………. Attach Scan I’d card,passport or driver license containing your full details. on How not to join the Illuminati!
Mr Will Salas
on 08/04/15

Do you want to be a member of Illuminati as a brotherhood that can make you rich for ever it can also make your name famous and power control people in high places in the worldwide join Illuminati now 17 Ways to become Rich And Famous Without having Any tanlent is here Illuminat you will be rich, get rich Are you a man or woman business man or business woman or an artist,Politicians and you want to become bigger just contact one the illuminati member here now [email protected] Y.M.C.B phone number +2347061824880,you will be rich on How not to join the Illuminati!
illumianti richfover
on 16/03/15

HELLO MY DEAR FRIENDS AROUND THE WORLD, BE CAREFUL BECAUSE OF THE FAKE ILLUMINATI PEOPLE WHO CLAM TO BE A MEMBER OF. THE ILLUMINATI, THEY ARE HERE TO MAKE AWAY WITH YOUR MONEY SO BE CAREFUL NOT TO FALL A VICTIM TO THEIR LIES, IF YOU REALLY WHICH TO BE A MEMBER PLEASE CONTACT MR LIEO. HE IS A TRUE MEMBER OF THE ILLUMINATI, I NEVER THOUGH I COULD BE A MEMBER UNTIL NOW. MR LIEO HELP ME BECOME A TRUE MEMBER. SO IF YOU LOOKING UP TO BE A MEMBER BE WISE NOW AND DON'T BE A VICTIM TO THE INTERNET SCAM THAT CLAM THEY ARE MEMBER OF THE ILLUMINATI. Are you a musical, a businesses man? Student or politician? Be wise now and don't make the mistake others made in the past. Mr fortune is a man of his word and he does not fail when he promise. for more information contact mr fortune on ((([email protected])))))) and be a true member of the illuminati... +2349037563201 on How not to join the Illuminati!

Last edited by truthspoon; 11-05-2015 at 09:39 PM.
Old 11-05-2015, 09:56 PM   #33
monica303
Inactive

Mental health professionals use the following criteria to diagnose schizophrenia:

The presence of two or more of the following symptoms for at least 30 days:
Hallucinations
Delusions
Disorganized speech
Disorganized or catatonic behavior
Negative symptoms (emotional flatness, apathy, lack of speech)

So here we are; easy enough to read and understand providing one has the
"Mental Capacities" to do so...
After years of reading and following his blog, I find Omni to be an intelligent,
respectful and extremely "emotionally balanced" individual.
He is more than happy and willing to answer all questions put to him in a
Quick and efficient manner...there's no deficiencies here of ANY sort.
monica303 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2015, 10:08 PM   #34
truthspoon
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by monica303 View Post
After years of reading and following his blog, I find Omni to be an intelligent,
Well you perhaps are a bit clueless too. I've just checked out his website. It's just a fantasy zone. Very little of it seems to be based on reality but just fantasy conjecture. I think perhaps his Illuminati story is the same thing.

You should never believe anything which doesn't ring true to you. And this just stuff doesn't ring true to me.....

And I'm doing my best to give him a fair crack of the whip.

Last edited by truthspoon; 11-05-2015 at 10:10 PM.
Old 11-05-2015, 10:25 PM   #35
truthspoon
Banned

Ok Omnisence, this rings true:

Quote:
...All the implanted beliefs have served to show me what kind of things they are controlling people to believe, although this came at very high cost to me. Also I would like to note that as result of becoming transhuman, I have become less potent. My music ability is lesser, my clarity and linguistics are lesser, etc. The whole point of making me transhuman is to round down my ability to thwart their agenda, which is embedded into my soul as my true nature and soul purpose in ways...
This is certainly true and the effect of Luciferian Enlightenment and psychic attacks (YES, psychic not tech) is to reduce your will and personal power so you can be directly controlled by the demonic voices.

Symptoms include reduced sex drive, inability to focus eyes, voices and hallucinations.

Their 'Illumination' IS schizophrenia.

This is their biggest secret.

Last edited by truthspoon; 11-05-2015 at 10:35 PM.
Old 11-05-2015, 11:41 PM   #36
monica303
Inactive

And Thank You for your unsolicited advice Edelweiss Pirate, in future perhaps letting me ask for it would be a better way to go.
What "rings true" to me is actually up to me to decide on...no help required here...
What an individual chooses to display on their website is of course again...Their Choice.
Perhaps this way of thinking and treating people is how it's done where you're from. In these parts we still try to treat one another in a helpful and positive light.
monica303 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2015, 11:44 PM   #37
1zenith
Banned

Default That is all a matter of perception.

Quote:
Mental health professionals use the following criteria to diagnose schizophrenia:

The presence of two or more of the following symptoms for at least 30 days:
Hallucinations
Delusions
Disorganized speech
Disorganized or catatonic behavior
Negative symptoms (emotional flatness, apathy, lack of speech)

So here we are; easy enough to read and understand providing one has the
"Mental Capacities" to do so...

That is criteria for the sheeps stuck in the matrix.

There is NO criteria for us ASCENDED -Enlightened ones.

I have most of those symptoms. Heheee.
Just joking.

Last edited by 1zenith; 11-05-2015 at 11:50 PM.
Old 11-05-2015, 11:45 PM   #38
truthspoon
Banned

Quote:
And Thank You for your unsolicited advice Edelweiss Pirate,
Believe me, you NEED it...... You're floating around in lalaland of spaceships and aliens and magic electronic wands that let people talk to you in your head.

This is sheer unbridled BS and deployed specifically to drive some people off the path of genuine and valuable research which some of US are actually doing.

Assuming you're even a real person and not some fake aliens BS pumping cheerleader who's just clocked on for the night shift.
Old 11-05-2015, 11:46 PM   #39
Cryptoverse

Quote:
I've just checked out his website. It's just a fantasy zone. Very little of it seems to be based on reality but just fantasy conjecture. I think perhaps his Illuminati story is the same thing.
You have a poor grasp of reality if you say my blog is based on fantasy... Covert transhumanization is the true control grid. I have learned this well.
Old 11-05-2015, 11:49 PM   #40
truthspoon
Banned

Quote:
You have a poor grasp of reality if you say my blog is based on fantasy... Covert transhumanization is the true control grid. I have learned this well.

The fact that you are ready to believe what you write, merely because YOU write it, shows that it you whose grasp on reality is slipping.

You admitted this yourself at the beginning..... That you have lost cognitive abilities as a result of your experiences.

You are looking through a glass darkly my friend.

Last edited by truthspoon; 11-05-2015 at 11:50 PM.