Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Lawful Rebellion / Non Compliance / Sovereignty

Old 08-02-2012, 07:09 PM   #21
micklemus
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by undeadcreature View Post
I dunno, Thomas the Tank Engine is probably the ultimate TV slave, he can't even go where he wants to go and he has to spend all his time hauling many times his weight. And what does he get to show for all this hard work? water and a bit of coal, not exactly the life of luxury.
Yup, good point. Obviously a metaphor for being a slave to the system. Hey, you're onto something - the fat controller must be the shadowy figure pulling all the strings.

Maybe the point is that Thomas will one day realise he's Thomas the Strawengine and the real Thomas is actually Harry the Helicopter who abandons Thomas and flies away to live happily ever after.

Good spot, well done sir. It's so clear to me now!

micklemus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 07:43 PM   #22
weeman
Banned

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by micklemus View Post
Yup, good point. Obviously a metaphor for being a slave to the system. Hey, you're onto something - the fat controller must be the shadowy figure pulling all the strings.

Maybe the point is that Thomas will one day realise he's Thomas the Strawengine and the real Thomas is actually Harry the Helicopter who abandons Thomas and flies away to live happily ever after.

For the benefit of the lurkers and members alike, I am not the fat controller micklemus is talking about.

I prefer 'rotund' controller.
weeman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 08:51 PM   #23
iq_145

I decided to re-read the OP and got as far as this little gem,

Quote:
Originally Posted by mfrey0118 View Post
There's no explanation about why Spud exists. He seems out of place, next to all the machines. Oh yes, the machines also have human personalities but are not human. ...
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.

You know all those toys that have, say, "3+ years," or "3 years and over," well obviously this devious, government propaganda kiddies programme should carry a warning such as, "3- years," or "3 and under."

Old 08-02-2012, 09:54 PM   #24
undeadcreature

Quote:
Originally Posted by micklemus View Post

Makes you wonder doesn't it?
Everything else is a bloody conspiracy these days so why not Thomas?
Old 08-02-2012, 10:23 PM   #25
freedom2020
Banned

news just in!! i seen online that bob the builder is running for president of the usa?? im sure he is a shoe in as they just love puppets in the white house
freedom2020 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 11:03 PM   #26
reverendjim
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by iq_145 View Post
I decided to re-read the OP and got as far as this little gem,

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.

You know all those toys that have, say, "3+ years," or "3 years and over," well obviously this devious, government propaganda kiddies programme should carry a warning such as, "3- years," or "3 and under."

dont forget the choking hazard part
reverendjim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 11:59 PM   #27
iq_145

Quote:
Originally Posted by reverendjim View Post
dont forget the choking hazard part
Nice one. I had forgotten it.
Old 10-02-2012, 11:43 AM   #28
truther1

Quote:
Originally Posted by mfrey0118 View Post
My 3 year old daughter loves watching the popular children's cartoon "Bob the Builder". My wife assured me there is nothing in it that I have to worry about, as far as programming my impressionable little angel's noggin.

As I was watching it one day, I noticed a character they call "Spud". It wasn't human, but it talked and acted like one.

So what was it? Apparently, Spud is a scarecrow. Scarecrows are typically made of what? You guessed it...straw!

This Strawman represents a naive child, who goes through all the emotional journeys of a child. Yet it is not a child. It is an inanimate object. It is not human.

There's no explanation about why Spud exists. He seems out of place, next to all the machines. Oh yes, the machines also have human personalities but are not human.

Look up the definition of the word "man" in the older law dictionaries. It specifically states a man is a "monster" resembling a human being but it is not one.

The series motto is "Can we fix it? Yes we can!". In each show the most important goal is "finishing the work". So now we not only have strawman programming but also voluntary slave programming to be good little worker bees.

Remember the 6th Sense? "I see dead people"? Ha...now it's clear what he was talking about. Remember how we couldn't tell the dead people from the living all throughout the movie?

Gotta love it...
I couldn't believe what i was watching when i saw a childrens program teaching children to curtsey for the Queen and to respect a prince but no surprise it was cbeebies.
truther1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 01:10 AM   #29
freedom2020
Banned

you must obey how dare you think
Old 11-02-2012, 01:14 AM   #30
freedom2020
Banned

shit i seen an advert on tv the the other day that said BELIEVE!!!
Old 13-02-2012, 08:37 AM   #31
micklemus
Banned

I've seen lots of something round these parts that even Bob the Builder seems unable to fix.

Last edited by micklemus; 13-02-2012 at 08:37 AM.
micklemus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-2012, 09:31 AM   #32
jaynette
Banned

I watched an episode of the Clangers that sublimely told me and my granddaughter that Man didn’t land on the moon.
jaynette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-2012, 10:13 AM   #33
weeman
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaynette View Post
I watched an episode of the Clangers that sublimely told me and my granddaughter that Man didn’t land on the moon.
You are correct. Their conveyance did.
weeman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-2012, 06:12 PM   #34
iq_145

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaynette View Post
So there's some truth hidden away in these programmes after all.
Old 13-02-2012, 07:51 PM   #35
jaynette
Banned

My brother believes Jessica Rabbit speaks only to him.

Last edited by jaynette; 13-02-2012 at 07:56 PM.
jaynette is offline   Reply With Quote