Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Lawful Rebellion / Non Compliance / Sovereignty

Old 09-07-2011, 12:08 AM   #41
ipso facto

Quote:
Originally Posted by grammarian View Post
I think it's because

I hope he marries soon so he can share his silly "drinking your piss cures your cancer" scam with his new wife.

(..don't forget to donate though!)
I do believe somewhere in the rules for this forum it says that you can't 'advertise', so what this about and asking for donations too.

"I have found the way, I can show you how, just call Ipso all donations welcome

Freeman code: You can live with no curtailment or infringement of your freedom PROVIDING you do not cause harm or loss to others. This is the law. Any transgression will be judged by your peers and dealt with accordingly. You are free but you are not free to do what you like but rest assured you won't be judged by anyone.
ipso facto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 03:51 PM   #42
grammarian
Banned

Quote:
I do believe somewhere in the rules for this forum it says that you can't 'advertise', so what this about and asking for donations too.
I do believe it states it quite clearly here

Quote:
Can I politely ask members not to blatantly advertise on this forum. Anyone doing so will be banned or removed. This particularly applies to the Medical/Health forum. We are happy to take commercial advertising....
So not only advertising in her sig, but also asking for donations to be given to a quack running a particularly cruel scam.

Last edited by grammarian; 10-07-2011 at 03:51 PM.
grammarian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 04:15 PM   #43
theabominablephenomenon
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by grammarian View Post
I do believe it states it quite clearly here

So not only advertising in her sig, but also asking for donations to be given to a quack running a particularly cruel scam.
Forum guidelines are interesting....

Quote:
The following is a list of reasons for which you may receive a Warning or Guideline Breach:

Insulted Other Member(s)
Provocative Trolling
Disruptive Spamming
Trivial One Word Post
Hijacking Threads
Overtly Aggressive/Argumentative behaviour
theabominablephenomenon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 10:10 PM   #44
ipso facto

Quote:
Originally Posted by theabominablephenomenon View Post
To be fair - that applies to EVERYONE but no one actively makes or raises money from it

Freeman code: You can live with no curtailment or infringement of your freedom PROVIDING you do not cause harm or loss to others. This is the law. Any transgression will be judged by your peers and dealt with accordingly. You are free but you are not free to do what you like but rest assured you won't be judged by anyone.
ipso facto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 10:15 PM   #45
grammarian
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by theabominablephenomenon View Post
Which is all they are here. 'Interesting'.

So does Girlgye get a warning for
a:/ advertising a commercial venture

and

b:/ asking people to donate to a scam?

Rhetorical question... as stated "Forum guidelines are interesting" only.
grammarian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 11:59 AM   #46
herald_holmes
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by rumpelstilzchen View Post
"I am me, yes. This is me. I am me" Peaceful

This has been buzzing around my head for a couple of days now; Lance of the family Thatcher's words when refusing to identify himself in court.
This has raised an interesting question in my mind, and one that iq145 touched on in the thread about Thatcher.

Imagine a fotl community. One that lives by the fotl common law: cause no harm or loss. It has been working fairly reasonably, but now there is a problem. There has been a murder. Suspicious eyes are looking to me as the culprit. Absurd I know, but yes me, Rumpel of the family Stilzchen is suspected of this heinous crime.
Now, as we know, fotl say our name is not ours. We don't own the name. We don't have a name. A collection of characters does not represent the flesh and blood. A name does not identify an individual. Only the individual can identify himself.
So, my question to freemen everywhere is: how would you charge me and/or prosecute me for this common law crime if I refuse to identify myself?
He has identified himself just by being there...

As for the murder case, police would have to do some real work and find evidence. It takes brains, not force.

Last edited by herald_holmes; 11-07-2011 at 12:32 PM.
herald_holmes is offline   Reply With Quote