Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Lawful Rebellion / Non Compliance / Sovereignty

Old 09-06-2011, 07:29 AM   #41
rob menard
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by iq_145 View Post
Yes, and nothing to do with consenting to be told what to do.
Did he enter a plea prior to trial? Or not? If so, that act itself, entering a plea, constitutes the consent.

How can you point to his actions, which to the people in the court system prove consent and then claim consent is not required?

Did he plead or not? If yes then there is clearly consent.

Why is it impossible for you to believe that I can't govern you without your consent? Why would you even think of giving that power to anyone? How beat down and conditioned must one be to argue for some other person to have power without their consent over them?

To me, since I know he entered a plea, and then got sentenced, it proves that consent was in fact needed and given, and that he would have been better off not giving it.
rob menard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 07:54 AM   #42
rumpelstilzchen
Banned

Location: the End of The Forest where the fox and the hare bid each other goodnight

If you refuse to enter a plea, the court will consider that a plea of NG and the trial will commence.
Not entering a plea does not halt the trial.
rumpelstilzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 11:40 AM   #43
wispy
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob menard View Post
Did he enter a plea prior to trial? Or not? If so, that act itself, entering a plea, constitutes the consent.

How can you point to his actions, which to the people in the court system prove consent and then claim consent is not required?

Why is it impossible for you to believe that I can't govern you without your consent? Why would you even think of giving that power to anyone? How beat down and conditioned must one be to argue for some other person to have power without their consent over them?

To me, since I know he entered a plea, and then got sentenced, it proves that consent was in fact needed and given, and that he would have been better off not giving it.
According to the article he was convicted of violence previously and banned from owning firearms. Are you saying his right to bear arms overrules this conviction?

And what has 'governing' got to do with regulating how convicted felons conduct themselves?
wispy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 02:44 PM   #44
iq_145

Quote:
As already pointed out, if someone does not enter a plea then a plea of not guilty is entered on their behalf.

Quote:
Why is it impossible for you to believe that I can't govern you without your consent? Why would you even think of giving that power to anyone?
That power is simply taken by force: it is called the power of the state. I accept that it can be, and often is, corrupt, but can you not understand that this is the real world? Can you not understand that the whole of society, whether based on corruption or not, would totally collapse if everyone went around deciding what to obey and what to ignore? Think just of the laws regarding traffic flow, for example.