Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Lawful Rebellion / Non Compliance / Sovereignty

Old 06-06-2010, 01:53 AM   #1
trappedinameatsuit

Default "Driver's License" and Right to travel

I have a question to anyone who knows there stuff very well about this. If I have a license that is suspended and hasn't expired yet would I have to have it completely destroyed as well as my "privilege" to "drive" in order to take advantage of my right to travel as the constitution says? Or can I simply just say F it and not even worry about that and travel anyway? I just didn't know since I have signed stuff in order to be given a license in the first place, which means I am already trapped and can't get out of that until the license is reinstated? This stuff is confusing to me, just hoping maybe someone can shed a bit of light for me.
trappedinameatsuit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2010, 07:22 AM   #2
afreeman

Default You Take A Little of This, And A Little Of That...

Hello trappedinameatsuit,

Good question. The answer is rather simple. It all revolves around "contract law". Due to the fact that the "contract" you entered was not a legal contract (missing elements: Full disclosure, no equal consideration, etc etc)
Due to this fact, and the fact that you can revoke such consent, I would suggest you take your drivers licence, licence plates and any other document you may have been given and return these with a "Notice of Revocation of Signature" or something to that effect.
In there, you want to state what you understand the law to be in regards to the right to travel. Give them a chance to rebut your claims (this is fair) and if they are unable to do so, return all objects as previously mentioned back to them with a simple courtesy letter stating something to the effect of:
"Thank you for providing me services in the past, if I require the roads for the purposes of commerce in the future I'll make sure to enlist your services again... etc etc, blah blah blah"

As for the licence being reinstated, no. If they withdrew your right to having a licence, then you have the full right to withdraw your consent to being required to have such a document.
Fight Fire with Fire, and fight Words with Words, I say.

You: "Anything you can do, I can do better! I can do anything better than you!"
Gov: "No you can't."
You: "Yes I can!"
You: "Yes I can!!"
You: "Yes I can! Yes I can! Yes I can!!!!!"
(Was the play-write trying to say something? Hmm...)

Get the picture? It's rather simple once you learn who you truly are.
Oh, but before attempting this, get a NOUI/COR into play, that way they won't try to bite back, at least not very hard.

If you have any more questions, feel free to ask.

-Peace
afreeman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2010, 12:12 AM   #3
pauldonz

Quote:
Originally Posted by afreeman View Post
Hello trappedinameatsuit,

Good question. The answer is rather simple. It all revolves around "contract law". Due to the fact that the "contract" you entered was not a legal contract (missing elements: Full disclosure, no equal consideration, etc etc)
Due to this fact, and the fact that you can revoke such consent, I would suggest you take your drivers licence, licence plates and any other document you may have been given and return these with a "Notice of Revocation of Signature" or something to that effect.
In there, you want to state what you understand the law to be in regards to the right to travel. Give them a chance to rebut your claims (this is fair) and if they are unable to do so, return all objects as previously mentioned back to them with a simple courtesy letter stating something to the effect of:
"Thank you for providing me services in the past, if I require the roads for the purposes of commerce in the future I'll make sure to enlist your services again... etc etc, blah blah blah"

As for the licence being reinstated, no. If they withdrew your right to having a licence, then you have the full right to withdraw your consent to being required to have such a document.
Fight Fire with Fire, and fight Words with Words, I say.

You: "Anything you can do, I can do better! I can do anything better than you!"
You: "Yes I can!"
You: "Yes I can!!"
You: "Yes I can! Yes I can! Yes I can!!!!!"
(Was the play-write trying to say something? Hmm...)

Get the picture? It's rather simple once you learn who you truly are.
Oh, but before attempting this, get a NOUI/COR into play, that way they won't try to bite back, at least not very hard.

If you have any more questions, feel free to ask.

-Peace
should u send ur NOUI/COR at the same time as u send bac ur regie plates or do u wait 4 a non response then send ur regie plates bac with the nicey nicey letter?
do u know how many people r doing this rite now, should u put a private property notice on ur automobile?
also ive heard u have to send a NOUI/COR to the minister of transport and a letter letting him know the make, model, colour and private identifacation No. (of ur choosing) along with a copy of ur birth certifacate for insurance purposes, is this correct?

cheers

peace, unity, love n havin fun.
with a wee bit of weed threw in 4 gd measure.

Last edited by pauldonz; 26-06-2010 at 12:27 AM.
pauldonz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2010, 01:26 AM   #4
brianthebrain
Banned

what county are you in?

Driving whilst DQed can get you 6 months in the UK
brianthebrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2010, 03:05 AM   #5
smoke n mirrors

Quote:
Originally Posted by brianthebrain View Post
what county are you in?

And how long would you get if you're simply exercising your right to travel freely?

And you thought you were free...read this http://freedom-school.com/mary_elizabeth_croft.pdf
'79 winter of discontent - '09 summer of mass dissent?Maybe next year.
smoke n mirrors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2010, 07:46 AM   #6
bones
Banned

under the decleration of human righs
we have the right to travel unhindered, that saying they dont refuse you to travel cos you got legs, they just refuse to let you travel in a vehicle...

unless you conform to there rules... its pathetic really cos pre 1930s we didnt have to have licences or tests. its all a matter of control and revenue.
bones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2010, 08:38 AM   #7
boots
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bones View Post
we have the right to travel unhindered, that saying they dont refuse you to travel cos you got legs, they just refuse to let you travel in a vehicle...

unless you conform to there rules... its pathetic really cos pre 1930s we didnt have to have licences or tests. its all a matter of control and revenue.
I would say that because you buy a car from a corporation which has signed a contract with the other corporation, called government. ie a certificate of compliance. The car actually belongs to the government.

But this calls into question a contract which should have full disclosure to be a legitimate contract. Which the government haven't done.

boots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2010, 09:37 AM   #8
bones
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by boots View Post
I would say that because you buy a car from a corporation which has signed a contract with the other corporation, called government. ie a certificate of compliance. The car actually belongs to the government.

But this calls into question a contract which should have full disclosure to be a legitimate contract. Which the government haven't done.

agreed boots the cars etc are already registered when we buy em and we all know what registration means.

what about building ya own car from parts collected? wonder if we get pulled over and the car seized then? im sure they will break there own rules to make sure we plate it.

remember boots the system cannot and will not let people like us win over em. we need numbers pure and simple. stinks dont it!
bones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2010, 12:50 PM   #9
smoke n mirrors

Quote:

We can always regain what has been lost.

Quote:

It's all part of their magic, which seems to be starting to losing some potency, since the fake wars and phoney banking system became so blatantly obvious. I don't hear any fat chicks where I'm sitting - not just yet anyway.

Quote:
agreed boots the cars etc are already registered when we buy em and we all know what registration means.

what about building ya own car from parts collected? wonder if we get pulled over and the car seized then? im sure they will break there own rules to make sure we plate it.

remember boots the system cannot and will not let people like us win over em. we need numbers pure and simple. stinks dont it!
We need to up the conversion rate. 6 billion against a few 100k - Seems like we have good odds.

@ trappedinameatsuit

Have you read this thread...http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...hlight=vehicle yet another piece of the fraud.

And you thought you were free...read this http://freedom-school.com/mary_elizabeth_croft.pdf
Old 26-06-2010, 12:58 PM   #10
pauldonz

Quote:
Originally Posted by brianthebrain View Post
what county are you in?

im in scotland, we have slightly dirrerent laws from that of england.
Old 26-06-2010, 01:36 PM   #11
pauldonz

Quote:

its my understanding that it is all a use of words and they want u to agree to thier words.
for example:

motor vehical is thier word for an automobile that is used in commerce, so if ur not useing the public highway to make a living thus not engageing commerce, it is an automobile!
driver and driving is a profesion (taxi driver,bus driver,van driver,lorry driver and so on) and is engaging in commerce (making money and a living) on the public highway, when infact ur the operator of an automobile that is useing it to travel and not engaging in commerce.
passenger implies payement thus implies commerce, when infact any1 travelling with u in ur automobile is ur guest. so if u dont agree to thier descriptive words and stick to ur own how can any1 say anything against it as u wont be lieing.
infact the cops are being deceptive by trying to make u think ur doing what they say ur doing when ur not.
also i believe u can buy an automobile from a dealer b4 it is registerd and get what i think is called the pac No. which is the No. the dealer would normaly send away to have the auotomobile registerd. this is when it gets its regie plates and becomes a motor vehical owned by DVLA.

Last edited by pauldonz; 26-06-2010 at 01:44 PM.
Old 27-06-2010, 12:03 AM   #12
boots
Banned

Quote:

Building your own car could be a way around it or buying a car at auction or privately. They would of course try and get us to registrar the car, but would that be a car or a vehicle?

Still bones, it boils down to a contract and we dont have to contract with a corporation.

I would still have the car insured against injury to other citizens because they are wards of the state and hence they are property of the state. Unless an insurance company was willing to insure us on that bases, without the government control.

Quote:
Originally Posted by smoke n mirrors View Post
We can always regain what has been lost.

It's all part of their magic, which seems to be starting to losing some potency, since the fake wars and phoney banking system became so blatantly obvious. I don't hear any fat chicks where I'm sitting - not just yet anyway.

We need to up the conversion rate. 6 billion against a few 100k - Seems like we have good odds.

I do think there are changes coming S&M.

This group in America called Restore America or the other name they go by America can be free. Are making changes to the system over there. They got the governors in every state to sign an agreement to uphold the original constitution, with the backing of the US Marshals. The FBI agreed with their platform as well.

They have stated that they dont want to upset the system to much and plan to work slowly behind the scenes.

Old 27-06-2010, 12:33 AM   #13
smoke n mirrors

Quote:
I do think there are changes coming S&M.

This group in America called Restore America or the other name they go by America can be free. Are making changes to the system over there. They got the governors in every state to sign an agreement to uphold the original constitution, with the backing of the US Marshals. The FBI agreed with their platform as well.

They have stated that they dont want to upset the system to much and plan to work slowly behind the scenes.

There will defiantly be a change...THEY know we will come out fighting, which is exactly why they are frantically trying lock everything down. The tipping point is creeping ever close. Hold on to ya hat mate it's gona be one hell of a ride.

Old 27-06-2010, 12:48 AM   #14
boots
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by smoke n mirrors View Post
There will defiantly be a change...THEY know we will come out fighting, which is exactly why they are frantically trying lock everything down. The tipping point is creeping ever close. Hold on to ya hat mate it's gona be one hell of a ride.
Certainly will mate.

There will be a lot of ups and downs. But slowly things will change. America will be the tipping point and it might just be a big one. the rest of the world will follow.