Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 02-07-2013, 07:17 PM   #21
ironage
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Liverpool
Posts: 877
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bikerdruid View Post
the david icke forum seems to be becoming a soapbox for homophobes to spew their bile.
increasingly, supposedly enlightened people are showing their true colours.

why is it that so many people who seem to be aware of the world in many other areas, just cannot wrap their heads around the fact that LGBTQ people are just like them?
we have hopes and dreams, feel pain, bleed when cut and have fears for the future of humanity.
why are we being demonized so regularly by people on these boards?
surely david icke is not anti-LGBTQ.
why are so many of his 'so-called' followers?
What you percieve to be 'anti', is actually just resistance to the gay lobby which pushes, manipulatevely, for over-representation, preferential treatment and the creation of 'specialized' sub-group within wider society.

We've got enough 'special' groups within society as it is, and the definition and classification of these groups as 'special' seperate entities to the entire organism of society, fuels sectarianism and further divides an already fractured and inversely isolated society.

I havent seen anybody 'demonizing' gays here; what I have seen is recognition that the 'gay agenda' and the secularization of gays as a 'special group', is being spearheaded by some very sinister forces, who dont really represent the average homosexual at all, and are using the issue to create an ongoing, illusory conflict between different aspects of the same organism. The same has been done with many other groups in the past, and as soon as they are no longer of any use to these......sinister forces, they are dropped.....like a bad habit.

The creation of militant advocacy groups that wish to over represent one component of society above all others, is, by very definition, supremacism, and sows the seeds of social discord in an otherwise non-hostile environment.

Most gay's that i've met are pretty laidback folk, who dont really discuss their private relations with others, and generally just want to get on with life as best they can. But this other element, this sinister phenomenon that seems to pop up in every culture and lifestyle, that percieves itself to be a victim, and justify's gross acts of inequality on the basis of this false victimhood.
ironage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 07:19 PM   #22
fairyprincess
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: The city at the edge of the world
Posts: 12,554
Likes: 2,459 (1,357 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by machine View Post
Maybe it's because people are sick of LBGTQ people rubbing it in our faces all the time. Just fuckin get on with it will you? We don't need to hear about it all the time.

Like black people-constantly reminding us your black. We know, we can see that, now just get fucking on with it.
You know, I don't think there's been one thread, since all these 'gay' threads started that's been about 'rubbing gay in your faces.'

They've been threads about how good Russia's been for passing anti-gay legislation.

They've been "straight pride" threads.

But there's not been any "gay pride" threads, just anti-gay threads pro-gays have had to defend.

Maybe some of the straights round here should stop obsessing over gays
__________________
"if you bring forth what is within you, what you bring forth will save you. If you do not bring forth what is within you, what you do not bring forth will destroy you." (Jesus Christ, gospel of thomas.)

Love is natural, Hate is taught....
fairyprincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 07:21 PM   #23
fairyprincess
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: The city at the edge of the world
Posts: 12,554
Likes: 2,459 (1,357 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1zenith View Post
lol

R u the typical acting one or NONtypical???
Unfortunatly, I'm not gay..... Ah well, you can't have everything....
__________________
"if you bring forth what is within you, what you bring forth will save you. If you do not bring forth what is within you, what you do not bring forth will destroy you." (Jesus Christ, gospel of thomas.)

Love is natural, Hate is taught....
fairyprincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 07:21 PM   #24
night_gaunt
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: The Void
Posts: 2,454
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by machine View Post
Maybe it's because people are sick of LBGTQ people rubbing it in our faces all the time. Just fuckin get on with it will you? We don't need to hear about it all the time.

Like black people-constantly reminding us your black. We know, we can see that, now just get fucking on with it.
^
Right here. Because the majority is uncomfortable with it, and they do not wish to extend support to what they are not willing to understand.
We live in a me-first world, where only the poor worry about the poor, and only blacks worry about the KKK, and usually only gays are concerned about their rights.
To those who do not go through the experience, it is not worth discussing or doing anything about.

If that was not the feelings of the poster, i apologize, but your post demonstrated it.
__________________
"Either God wants to abolish evil, and cannot; or he can, but does not want to."
night_gaunt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 07:27 PM   #25
rreeve
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Still trying to work that out
Posts: 5,319
Likes: 37 (17 Posts)
Default

Homophobia is just another word created by 'officialdom' to divide and rule society.

Our TV sets have gone into overdrive in the last 10 years to condemn and vilify anyone who has an opinion that isn't the same as what authorities tell everyone to have, especially regarding homosexuality. There is absolutely NOTHING wrong with someone not agreeing with homosexuality yet society has started to view these people as being as bad as racists. It's the perfect example of society brainwashing by television sets.
__________________
You can never know if quotes on the internet are genuine -Abraham Lincoln
------------------------------------------------------------------------
When a white army battles Indians and wins, it is called a great victory, but if they lose it is called a massacre. Chiksika/Cheeseekau
rreeve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 07:31 PM   #26
wandering_sufi
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Under the stairs
Posts: 2,596
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

bikerdruid

antisemitism is rampant on these forums. More common than anti-Queerosexualism

You don't see me making a thread and whining about it.

every fucking thread i see is you telling everyone that you are a homosexual. not everyone has to exapt your views

i think that homosexuality is a choice, does that make me homophobic? NO

i dont think queers should adopt, am i homophobic? NO

i dont think fags should get married, am i homophobic? NO
__________________
If Tehran insists on combining the Persian imperial tradition with contemporary Islamic fervor,
then a collision with America — and, indeed, with its negotiating partners of the Six — is unavoidable.
Iran simply cannot be permitted to fulfill a dream of imperial rule in a region of such importance to the rest of the world.

- Henry Kissinger

Last edited by wandering_sufi; 02-07-2013 at 07:34 PM.
wandering_sufi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 07:33 PM   #27
pdragon
Member
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 79
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Homosexuality has DEFINITELY been pushed by a small minority of people onto society against the will of the people.
Only in some nations where it was "accepted" had there been any referendums.
This is not democracy.

Additionally, the "sex culture" is being pushed onto younger and younger children its almost madness.

These things I have a big problem with.

I do NOT hate gays. I do dislike the homo marriages, parades, and adoptions though.
Many gays and "leftists" cant seem to tell the difference...

We live in a society of Political Correctness that has gone WAYYY to far.
Now I have my views, and sometimes I have to explain them to people.
When I start to explain they often say im a homophobe and bigot.

Now I dislike to be called homophobe and bigot, just like some dislike being called gays or queers.

But you gotta suck it up. People have their opinions, let them be.

Im fairly conservative, I like tradition and those morals and my religion.
All these things are being destroyed routinely.

Some people like me are often locked up or fined in some countries for even stating their opinion in this day and age because of this PC crap. Its bs.
pdragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 07:33 PM   #28
fairyprincess
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: The city at the edge of the world
Posts: 12,554
Likes: 2,459 (1,357 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wandering_sufi View Post
bikerdruid

antisemitism is rampant on these forums. More common than anti-Queerosexualism

You don't see me making a thread and whining about it.
Why don't you? If you see an injustice speak out..... Isn't that why these sorts of boards exist...
__________________
"if you bring forth what is within you, what you bring forth will save you. If you do not bring forth what is within you, what you do not bring forth will destroy you." (Jesus Christ, gospel of thomas.)

Love is natural, Hate is taught....
fairyprincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 07:37 PM   #29
fairyprincess
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: The city at the edge of the world
Posts: 12,554
Likes: 2,459 (1,357 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdragon View Post
Homosexuality has DEFINITELY been pushed by a small minority of people onto society against the will of the people.
Only in some nations where it was "accepted" had there been any referendums.
This is not democracy.

Additionally, the "sex culture" is being pushed onto younger and younger children its almost madness.

These things I have a big problem with.

I do NOT hate gays. I do dislike the homo marriages, parades, and adoptions though.
Many gays and "leftists" cant seem to tell the difference...

We live in a society of Political Correctness that has gone WAYYY to far.
Now I have my views, and sometimes I have to explain them to people.
When I start to explain they often say im a homophobe and bigot.

Now I dislike to be called homophobe and bigot, just like some dislike being called gays or queers.

But you gotta suck it up. People have their opinions, let them be.

Im fairly conservative, I like tradition and those morals and my religion.
All these things are being destroyed routinely.

Some people like me are often locked up or fined in some countries for even stating their opinion in this day and age because of this PC crap. Its bs.
I don't agree with dishing out labels, or putting people into boxes..... For me, this is about everybody being free to live as they please and have the same freedoms as everybody else. Living in a world where freedom and knowleage runs free....
__________________
"if you bring forth what is within you, what you bring forth will save you. If you do not bring forth what is within you, what you do not bring forth will destroy you." (Jesus Christ, gospel of thomas.)

Love is natural, Hate is taught....
fairyprincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 07:38 PM   #30
actionplan
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 2,342
Likes: 4 (4 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fairyprincess View Post
Why don't you? If you see an injustice speak out..... Isn't that why these sorts of boards exist...
I agree. It's passive-aggressive pomposity to claim you're "superior" because you don't object when people attack you.

You should object! Otherwise they'll just keep doing it. "Ignore it and it'll go away" doesn't work.
actionplan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 07:42 PM   #31
fairyprincess
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: The city at the edge of the world
Posts: 12,554
Likes: 2,459 (1,357 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by actionplan View Post
I agree. It's passive-aggressive pomposity to claim you're "superior" because you don't object when people attack you.

You should object! Otherwise they'll just keep doing it. "Ignore it and it'll go away" doesn't work.
Exactlly, I'm sure there's a lot you and I disagree with actionplan, but we should use our right to thrash it out on these boards or anywhere else.....
__________________
"if you bring forth what is within you, what you bring forth will save you. If you do not bring forth what is within you, what you do not bring forth will destroy you." (Jesus Christ, gospel of thomas.)

Love is natural, Hate is taught....
fairyprincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 07:44 PM   #32
actionplan
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 2,342
Likes: 4 (4 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fairyprincess View Post
Exactlly, I'm sure there's a lot you and I disagree with actionplan, but we should use our right to thrash it out on these boards or anywhere else.....
On this we agree

Nothing impressive about acting like a robot.
actionplan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 07:45 PM   #33
believenothing
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Hyperborea
Posts: 3,420
Likes: 3 (3 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironage View Post
What you percieve to be 'anti', is actually just resistance to the gay lobby which pushes, manipulatevely, for over-representation, preferential treatment and the creation of 'specialized' sub-group within wider society.

We've got enough 'special' groups within society as it is, and the definition and classification of these groups as 'special' seperate entities to the entire organism of society, fuels sectarianism and further divides an already fractured and inversely isolated society.

I havent seen anybody 'demonizing' gays here; what I have seen is recognition that the 'gay agenda' and the secularization of gays as a 'special group', is being spearheaded by some very sinister forces, who dont really represent the average homosexual at all, and are using the issue to create an ongoing, illusory conflict between different aspects of the same organism. The same has been done with many other groups in the past, and as soon as they are no longer of any use to these......sinister forces, they are dropped.....like a bad habit.

The creation of militant advocacy groups that wish to over represent one component of society above all others, is, by very definition, supremacism, and sows the seeds of social discord in an otherwise non-hostile environment.

Most gay's that i've met are pretty laidback folk, who dont really discuss their private relations with others, and generally just want to get on with life as best they can. But this other element, this sinister phenomenon that seems to pop up in every culture and lifestyle, that percieves itself to be a victim, and justify's gross acts of inequality on the basis of this false victimhood.
^This

Parading it, broadcasting it, playing the victim, and grossly over-representing it is the problem. And those who are guilty of this are often also social liberal-types who promote communism, multiculturalism, immigration, and call their critics fascists/nazis/racists.

Look out for this combination, it's a mental illness
believenothing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 07:49 PM   #34
the mighty zhiba
Inactive
 
the mighty zhiba's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 20,828
Likes: 5,989 (2,995 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wandering_sufi View Post

antisemitism is rampant on these forums.
Have you done anything about the antisemitism that you see, have you reported it to the mods so that we can do something about it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by wandering_sufi View Post
NO
Try reporting breaches, open a dialogue with the moderator team.

the mighty zhiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 07:58 PM   #35
ironage
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Liverpool
Posts: 877
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by believenothing View Post
^This

Parading it, broadcasting it, playing the victim, and grossly over-representing it is the problem. And those who are guilty of this are often also social liberal-types who promote communism, multiculturalism, immigration, and call their critics fascists/nazis/racists.

Look out for this combination, it's a mental illness
Absolutely.

Programmed cognitive dysfunction = manufactured paranoia = reactionary nepotism = supremacist 'chosen-ism'.

Sadly, it looks as if homosexuality is is providing a host for the same malign parasite that introduced the world to the concept of 'Race' (...as a 'problem').

It's genuinely sad to see history repeat itself with such destructive precision.
ironage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 07:59 PM   #36
uncleruthless
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: in the woods and nature
Posts: 177
Likes: 6 (5 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wandering_sufi View Post
bikerdruid

antisemitism is rampant on these forums. More common than anti-Queerosexualism

You don't see me making a thread and whining about it.

every fucking thread i see is you telling everyone that you are a homosexual. not everyone has to exapt your views

i think that homosexuality is a choice, does that make me homophobic? NO

i dont think queers should adopt, am i homophobic? NO

i dont think fags should get married, am i homophobic? NO

Exactly

we don"t like it in our face all the time
uncleruthless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 08:01 PM   #37
fairyprincess
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: The city at the edge of the world
Posts: 12,554
Likes: 2,459 (1,357 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironage View Post
Absolutely.

Programmed cognitive dysfunction = manufactured paranoia = reactionary nepotism = supremacist 'chosen-ism'.

Sadly, it looks as if homosexuality is is providing a host for the same malign parasite that introduced the world to the concept of 'Race' (...as a 'problem').

It's genuinely sad to see history repeat itself with such destructive precision.
To be fair, there was a bit of a 'race' problem, what with slavery and what-not....
__________________
"if you bring forth what is within you, what you bring forth will save you. If you do not bring forth what is within you, what you do not bring forth will destroy you." (Jesus Christ, gospel of thomas.)

Love is natural, Hate is taught....
fairyprincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 08:14 PM   #38
machine
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Capua
Posts: 3,449
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by night_gaunt View Post
^
Right here. Because the majority is uncomfortable with it, and they do not wish to extend support to what they are not willing to understand.
We live in a me-first world, where only the poor worry about the poor, and only blacks worry about the KKK, and usually only gays are concerned about their rights.
To those who do not go through the experience, it is not worth discussing or doing anything about.

If that was not the feelings of the poster, i apologize, but your post demonstrated it.
I am comfortable with it, I do understand it and I will tolerate it, I just don't need to be reminded of it all the fuckin time. Like I say, just get on with getting on with your lives.
machine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 08:26 PM   #39
kodo4
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 303
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bikerdruid View Post
the david icke forum seems to be becoming a soapbox for homophobes to spew their bile.
increasingly, supposedly enlightened people are showing their true colours.

why is it that so many people who seem to be aware of the world in many other areas, just cannot wrap their heads around the fact that LGBTQ people are just like them?
we have hopes and dreams, feel pain, bleed when cut and have fears for the future of humanity.
why are we being demonized so regularly by people on these boards?
surely david icke is not anti-LGBTQ.
why are so many of his 'so-called' followers?
I think you´ve got it confused with heterophobia, if that is even a word.
__________________
Free your mind and your ass will follow.
kodo4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 08:29 PM   #40
ironage
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Liverpool
Posts: 877
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fairyprincess View Post
To be fair, there was a bit of a 'race' problem, what with slavery and what-not....
I wouldnt define the slave trade as a 'race' problem in specific.
I'd define it as a 'problem' full stop, seen as the entire slave trade (which continues to this day), was not, and is not, ethno-specific. The trade of Russian and eastern European females for instance, in occupied palestine (so called israel), is absolutely horrific.

We, in the zionist west, have been cultured into making a mental connection between the word 'slavery', and the historic trans atlanic slave trade of black africans operated by american and mediterranean jews from the 16th century onwards, and the mistake is, we believe it ended there. Not so! The trade in humans continues to this day, and is completely out of control. There have been numerous news stories regarding enslaved humans, of all ethnicities (except jewish), being sent to occupied palestine (so called israel) and harvested for organs.

Disgusting and disturbing I know, but unfortunately; a reality.

Listen to what minister louis farrakhan has to say on the subject:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1hXJmknW9Vc

Last edited by ironage; 02-07-2013 at 08:31 PM.
ironage is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:38 AM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.