Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 15-08-2010, 08:06 PM   #41
Firewand
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 14,390
Likes: 3,456 (1,961 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dawnbreak View Post
I don't believe the 'ptb' are trying to make people gay. Some people remain uncomfortable with others 'sexuality' if it is different from their own for various reasons.

I don't believe the chemicals we are exposed in daily life or the womb can affect a persons 'gayness' or 'nongayness' although I do believe they have an effect on fertility (and may lead to problems conceiving).

Unfortunately, it is now all too convenient to suggest, that the powers that be / illumanti/elite are behind anything you don't 'like' or 'fear' so homo-phobes have a cozy little banner to hide behind and convince themselves that they are not just down right prejudiced but are fighting for 'the cause'.

complete pants
You know something, I actually wish that your right, and I was wrong. The trouble is though, the further I look into this subject, the more compelling the evidence comes to support it. It's not just another wacho conspiracy theory, this is real!! It's frightening how far this programme has advanced too.

Last edited by Firewand; 16-08-2010 at 01:29 AM.
Firewand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-08-2010, 08:12 PM   #42
dogsmilk
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Surreality
Posts: 7,497
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by freedom1st View Post
So you haven't noticed the ignorance then?

I have no problem with them being a normal part of life, providing it's who they are and not what they've been brainwashed to be.
It depends what you mean by "ignorance". You need to get your head round the fact people might not be "brainwashed" just because they don't believe what you do.

And you can't "brainwash" people into being gay unless maybe you did some serious clockwork orange shit.

And isn't it strange how it's always a vague notion other people are magically prone to suddenly turn gay.
dogsmilk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-08-2010, 08:12 PM   #43
dogsmilk
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Surreality
Posts: 7,497
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by resistance View Post
You know something, I actually wish that your right, and I'm wrong. The trouble is though, the further I look into this subject, the more compelling the evidence comes to support it. It's not just another wacho conspiracy theory, this is real!! It's frightening how far this programme has advanced too.
What's this "compelling evidence" then?
dogsmilk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-08-2010, 08:13 PM   #44
curtisrascist
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: In a WIGWAM with wamwig
Posts: 749
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

I agree homos are disgusting ,Lucifer has won by having his prostrate stroked.

Last edited by curtisrascist; 15-08-2010 at 08:13 PM.
curtisrascist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-08-2010, 08:15 PM   #45
Firewand
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 14,390
Likes: 3,456 (1,961 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogsmilk View Post
Mods! Censor dissenting views!

In the name of free speech!


.
Nope I didn't request that the Mods censor dissenting views..dissenting views are all good with me..

Just the spiteful, unneccesary, hate. Nothing to do with free speech.
Free speech is much better when articulated, rather than hearing some spiteful half-wit rant on.

Last edited by Firewand; 15-08-2010 at 08:17 PM.
Firewand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-08-2010, 08:23 PM   #46
dogsmilk
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Surreality
Posts: 7,497
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by resistance View Post
Nope I didn't request that the Mods censor dissenting views..dissenting views are all good with me..

Just the spiteful, unneccesary, hate. Nothing to do with free speech.
Free speech is much better when articulated, rather than hearing some spiteful half-wit rant on.
yeah but nobody was ranting were they (until curtsracist arrived). Stop being so precious and sensitive. It makes you seem gay.

What's this "compelling evidence"? - I'm intrigued.
dogsmilk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-08-2010, 08:24 PM   #47
Firewand
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 14,390
Likes: 3,456 (1,961 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogsmilk View Post
It depends what you mean by "ignorance". You need to get your head round the fact people might not be "brainwashed" just because they don't believe what you do.

And you can't "brainwash" people into being gay unless maybe you did some serious clockwork orange shit.

And isn't it strange how it's always a vague notion other people are magically prone to suddenly turn gay.
Dopgsmilk..you are digressing. The issue here isn't about if people magically turn gay, the issue is the political power that these neo-marxist's now hold. Do you know anything about cultural marxism?
Firewand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-08-2010, 08:28 PM   #48
dogsmilk
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Surreality
Posts: 7,497
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by resistance View Post
Dopgsmilk..you are digressing. The issue here isn't about if people magically turn gay, the issue is the political power that these neo-marxist's now hold. Do you know anything about cultural marxism?
Not really - I'm not big on cultural studies. Haven't even got round to getting into Walter Benjamin yet. A lot of it looks jolly interesting though.

And there's that stuff about how 'cultural Marxists will destroy civilisation', but that's just American right wing loony talk.

Last edited by dogsmilk; 15-08-2010 at 08:28 PM.
dogsmilk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-08-2010, 08:34 PM   #49
dneif
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 1,759
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by resistance View Post
Nope..it's neither left or right, I'm non partisan actually, and straight down the middle. A political neutral. It's got nothing to do with left or right politics, I saw that con years ago. Whats wrong with being anti totalitarian btw? Actually give me the 1950's anyday compared to the totalitarianism of today. Not that I was around then, but at least society wasn't full of politically correct zombies.
You're misrepresenting yourself, much how you state things like "I make a convincing argument" in relation to these types of posts.

You're either in denial or attempting to be deceptive without realizing most people are capable of comprehending what they read and that your position represents the craziest of the far right.
dneif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-08-2010, 08:35 PM   #50
dneif
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 1,759
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by resistance View Post
Dopgsmilk..you are digressing. The issue here isn't about if people magically turn gay, the issue is the political power that these neo-marxist's now hold. Do you know anything about cultural marxism?
Find me the website of the neo-Marxists or stop coincidentally scraping the bottom of the far-right barrel for your looney-speak.
dneif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-08-2010, 08:39 PM   #51
Firewand
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 14,390
Likes: 3,456 (1,961 Posts)
Default

I sometimes question how many gay rights activists are actually gay, since most of the gay people I know adamantly disagree with the agenda being promoted by those who claim to represent them?

Anyone disagreeing with any aspect of their agenda though is dubbed homophobic. This is a particularly useful tool for a political interest group seeking political influence or possible power, as it reduces the overall criticism directed toward any of their proposals. In a sense, people fear the label, and avoid engaging in the kind of objective analysis important when dealing with any political interest group. Furthermore, in some areas they have actually legislated against free speech by defining certain religious passages and criticism of the movement, at large, as hate speech.
Firewand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-08-2010, 08:42 PM   #52
dogsmilk
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Surreality
Posts: 7,497
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by resistance View Post
I sometimes question how many gay rights activists are actually gay, since most of the gay people I know adamantly disagree with the agenda being promoted by those who claim to represent them?

Anyone disagreeing with any aspect of their agenda though is dubbed homophobic. This is a particularly useful tool for a political interest group seeking political influence or possible power, as it reduces the overall criticism directed toward any of their proposals. In a sense, people fear the label, and avoid engaging in the kind of objective analysis important when dealing with any political interest group. Furthermore, in some areas they have actually legislated against free speech by defining certain religious passages and criticism of the movement, at large, as hate speech.
All the gay people I know have no concept whatsoever of 'an agenda'.

Where's this "compelling evidence"?
dogsmilk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-08-2010, 08:44 PM   #53
rydeon
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Within The Fallen Zone
Posts: 2,396
Likes: 10 (9 Posts)
Default

It's not just homosexual that's destroying Britain it's many more factors like the EU, urbanisation, junk tv, no right to defend yourself with a weapon etc etc
__________________
After the Fall
DIY Solar Panels
rydeon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-08-2010, 08:47 PM   #54
dneif
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 1,759
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by resistance View Post
I sometimes question how many gay rights activists are actually gay, since most of the gay people I know adamantly disagree with the agenda being promoted by those who claim to represent them?

Anyone disagreeing with any aspect of their agenda though is dubbed homophobic. This is a particularly useful tool for a political interest group seeking political influence or possible power, as it reduces the overall criticism directed toward any of their proposals. In a sense, people fear the label, and avoid engaging in the kind of objective analysis important when dealing with any political interest group. Furthermore, in some areas they have actually legislated against free speech by defining certain religious passages and criticism of the movement, at large, as hate speech.
You're not merely disagreeing, now, are you? You're the one posting with an agenda in the other homosexual threads in the rant room and now this one. Yet you misrepresent your views, apply inaccurate labels, and substitute the talking points of the far right for critical thought.

Your agenda is to be an echo chamber rather than form a coherent, convincing argument.
dneif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-08-2010, 08:47 PM   #55
joe911
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: London
Posts: 2,262
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

You say homosexuality is destroying western civilization? Then what is your opinion on the countless number of Gay,Lesbian,Bisexual and Transgender people who helped shape the world we live in?

If it weren't for a gay man,you wouldn't be sat typing at your computer right now. And for the record,if it weren't for that same man,we may never have broken the enigma code.
__________________
Jordan Ryan
Facebook|Email|
joe911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-08-2010, 08:51 PM   #56
dneif
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 1,759
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogsmilk View Post
All the gay people I know have no concept whatsoever of 'an agenda'.

Where's this "compelling evidence"?
It's him repeating the phrase "i have compelling evidence" repeatedly like some demented caricature of Goebbels.
dneif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-08-2010, 08:54 PM   #57
Firewand
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 14,390
Likes: 3,456 (1,961 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dneif View Post
You're not merely disagreeing, now, are you? You're the one posting with an agenda in the other homosexual threads in the rant room and now this one. Yet you misrepresent your views, apply inaccurate labels, and substitute the talking points of the far right for critical thought.

Your agenda is to be an echo chamber rather than form a coherent, convincing argument.
dneif, you are quite well addressed in double speak arn't you.. just a curious observation I thought I would point out.

Last edited by Firewand; 16-08-2010 at 01:36 AM.
Firewand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-08-2010, 08:54 PM   #58
dneif
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 1,759
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe911 View Post
You say homosexuality is destroying western civilization? Then what is your opinion on the countless number of Gay,Lesbian,Bisexual and Transgender people who helped shape the world we live in?

If it weren't for a gay man,you wouldn't be sat typing at your computer right now. And for the record,if it weren't for that same man,we may never have broken the enigma code.
Alan Turing's life was destroyed by discrimination
dneif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-08-2010, 08:56 PM   #59
dogsmilk
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Surreality
Posts: 7,497
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dneif View Post
It's him repeating the phrase "i have compelling evidence" repeatedly like some demented caricature of Goebbels.
That figures.
dogsmilk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-08-2010, 09:00 PM   #60
dneif
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 1,759
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by resistance View Post
dneif, you are quite well adressed in double speak arn't you.. just a curious observation I thought I would point out.
You mean like how I can make an analogy to the concept from George Orwell's 1984, while you throw terms from that book around in a frivolous manner in the hopes that your supporters will blindly agree then compliment you on your avatar?

That's because I read books instead of Cliff's Notes and don't parrot crazy Lyndon LaRouche dreck while being vehemently in denial of it.

On a side note: Thank you for being intentionally ambiguous and not attempting to address specifics. Your fear of being specific coupled with your understanding that I am capable of actual debate make this so much easier as it allows someone observing our "debate" to see you as the person doing the name calling while I'm merely educating them on the particular flaws in your archaic and irrelevant teleology.
dneif is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:21 AM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.