Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat

Old 22-11-2011, 06:04 PM   #261
white zombie
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhydra View Post
INTP, I prefer solitude.
You're in the right thread then. More introverts than than a silent monastery, me inc.
white zombie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-11-2011, 06:10 PM   #262
irrepressible
Inactive

irrepressible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-11-2011, 07:30 PM   #263
magenta_moonshadow

Location: Far out in the uncharted backwaters of the unfashionable end of the Western Spiral arm of the Galaxy

Quote:
Originally Posted by armoured_amazon View Post
'The J or P preference only tells which preference the person extraverts.'

-

Take a minute to ask yourself which of the following descriptions seems more natural, effortless, and comfortable for you?

Judging (J)
I use my decision-making (Judging) preference (whether it is Thinking or Feeling) in my outer life. To others, I seem to prefer a planned or orderly way of life, like to have things settled and organized, feel more comfortable when decisions are made, and like to bring life under control as much as possible.

Since this pair only describes what I prefer in the outer world, I may, inside, feel flexible and open to new information (which I am).

Do not confuse Judging with judgmental, in its negative sense about people and events. They are not related.

The following statements generally apply to me:

I like to have things decided.
I appear to be task oriented.
I like to make lists of things to do.
I like to get my work done before playing.
I plan work to avoid rushing just before a deadline.
Sometimes I focus so much on the goal that I miss new information.

Perceiving (P)
I use my perceiving function (whether it is Sensing or Intuition) in my outer life. To others, I seem to prefer a flexible and spontaneous way of life, and I like to understand and adapt to the world rather than organize it. Others see me staying open to new experiences and information.

Since this pair only describes what I prefer in the outer world, inside I may feel very planful or decisive (which I am).

Remember, in type language perceiving means “preferring to take in information.” It does not mean being “perceptive” in the sense of having quick and accurate perceptions about people and events.

The following statements generally apply to me:

I like to stay open to respond to whatever happens.
I appear to be loose and casual. I like to keep plans to a minimum.
I like to approach work as play or mix work and play.
I work in bursts of energy.
I am stimulated by an approaching deadline.
Sometimes I stay open to new information so long I miss making decisions when they are needed.

Adapted from Looking at Type: The Fundamentals
by Charles R. Martin (CAPT 1997)

-
I still can't decide. Bits of both apply!
'Occam's Razor' - 'The simplest explanation is the likeliest one.' However, on this forum, not only does Occam not shave, but his balls haven't even dropped yet...
magenta_moonshadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-11-2011, 07:32 PM   #264
magenta_moonshadow

Location: Far out in the uncharted backwaters of the unfashionable end of the Western Spiral arm of the Galaxy

Quote:
Originally Posted by white zombie View Post
You're in the right thread then. More introverts than than a silent monastery, me inc.
Shhh! Be quiet, or they'll come looking for us!
'Occam's Razor' - 'The simplest explanation is the likeliest one.' However, on this forum, not only does Occam not shave, but his balls haven't even dropped yet...
magenta_moonshadow is offline   Reply With Quote