Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Universe / UFOs / IFOs / Crop Circles

Old 13-01-2019, 09:29 PM   #21
truegroup

Location: Conspiracy research is all about proof, not assumption!

Quote:
Originally Posted by size_of_light View Post
You might be right.

I didn't know little drones could be that zippy.

EDIT: One thing I'll add - if this object had been captured before the advent (or, at least, the public knowledge of) drones, I GUARANTEE everyone who didn't want to entertain the possibility that this was anything anomalous, would have solely adopted the 'it's CGI' defense.

Suddenly, half the skeptics have no problem accepting that it is a genuine physical object, because they have another 'out' to dismiss it.

Interesting psychology.

Not really. I gave the video makers the benefit of the doubt regarding deceptive manipulation. It could just as easily be a simple video edit.
truegroup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2019, 09:32 PM   #22
truegroup

Quote:
Originally Posted by grimstock View Post
"Disappears against the mountains"TG ?????

No- not at all.
Well considering you quoted something I didn't actually type....duhhhh

Quote:
It comes flying past the camera at rocket speed, from half mile away I would speculate.
Well exactly my bloody point from the quote I DID say!! It appeared in front of the mountains...doesnt mean it came from them.
Old 13-01-2019, 09:54 PM   #23
size_of_light

Quote:
Originally Posted by truegroup View Post

Not really. I gave the video makers the benefit of the doubt regarding deceptive manipulation. It could just as easily be a simple video edit.
Exactly my point.

Pre-drone era, I doubt you would have been so generous at the outset.
size_of_light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2019, 10:37 PM   #24
truegroup

Quote:
Exactly my point.

Pre-drone era, I doubt you would have been so generous at the outset.
Ok, I see your point. I'm not convinced it's a drone btw, or that they are legit.
Old 13-01-2019, 10:47 PM   #25
size_of_light

Quote:
Originally Posted by truegroup View Post
Ok, I see your point. I'm not convinced it's a drone btw, or that they are legit.
Two words to debunk the 'drone theory' debunkers:

Midget aliens!

It''ll never get resolved, because it's too inconclusive.

Everyone will go away believing whatever they want to believe on this, and every other semi-convincing UFO video and photo ever taken.
Old 14-01-2019, 11:57 AM   #26
G13Haze

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingwang View Post
Indeed.

Lol at 'mythbusters' as evidence...
G13Haze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-2019, 04:57 PM   #27
JumpRogue

Quote:
Right.

But it is never before seen by the public and newly-released on Jan. 9, 2019.
Do you know why it’s taken so long for the people that captured this ufo to release it?
"That's all it is: information. Even a simulated experience or a dream; simultaneous reality and fantasy. Any way you look at it, all the information that a person accumulates in a lifetime is just a drop in the bucket."
JumpRogue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-2019, 06:14 PM   #28
truegroup

Quote:
Originally Posted by G13Haze View Post
Lol at 'mythbusters' as evidence...
Explain why it isn't.
Old 14-01-2019, 07:05 PM   #29
size_of_light

Quote:
Originally Posted by JumpRogue View Post
Do you know why it’s taken so long for the people that captured this ufo to release it?
In the video in post #17 he says it was paranoia that he would be visited by the govt. etc.
Old 25-01-2019, 11:42 PM   #30
size_of_light

Hopefully, truegroup has his ulcer medication on hand...

Stunning New Analysis Debunks Claim That Utah UFO Was a Bug, It Reached 9,000MPH

I find this pretty convincing evidence that the object is indeed a great distance away when it first appears, as individual frames show it obscured by the treeline of the lower mountain range.

Last edited by size_of_light; 26-01-2019 at 10:24 AM.
Old 26-01-2019, 12:27 PM   #31
cinder_darkskys

I think it CGI bro it remind of the News guys in the Helicopter. in fact it doing an flying in the sameway zipping by on the same side. Almost as if there throwing in our faces. With out 1 clear images. a burry streek. burry imagery is how they try to cover CGI errors. one the differences between the news footage n this video. is.... the chopper shutter as the UFO fly's by. some might say well that is, hard to fake. the chopper shuttering from the TURBULENCE of the UFO flying by. Not really when u know what go's in to build that kind of studio. In fact it cheep It only has 1 use n it dismantled. can even be recycled in to a new project.

Ultimate Low Flying Jets & Sonic BOOM Compilation
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9f2wBmFC3Rk

notice anything different. doesn't matter which country. the same thing happen each time one these objects fly by. when plane achieve mach 1. I still see the plane clearly. every time. these shots are off hand cams an cell phones

Every ones is trying to to brake in to ufology. n 99% youtube in for the money in Youtube adds. So much BS passed around. It pays n big to have a video is hard to explain. so some saying there not in for the money is a straight up lie to start. We ll know how much a video can earn. in add's

1st ther trying to brake in to prove there are these crafts. even those it been done. an in much more supperor way. N you people are the one's they have to sluff this shit on. if they can't pass you. they do not pass go.

2nd there are people trying to disrupt any an all information. one the better way to do this is to create a video. The UFO community say that they believe it real an the guy step out an says it not. An u been discredited.

3rd. the guy say he there with a crew. filming a documentary...... A crew.... mean's mobile studio. every thing they need to create this video or enhance imagery. There all payed so there some what competent. and there no basic enhancement. not even a clear pause image

Now i seen RODS seem to move the same way. but we have 100's of clearly pausd frames. Rods images you see people holding hand held video camera from the early 2000's. they can gt clear images. but a film Crew can't

do u see any pause imagery enhancement imagery. any real analyzation of the imagery. After all there are only X number of useful frames. These are people making money off imagery. but no pause no clearing shots no enhancements

Peter Gunn Theme by Henry Mancini
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MIKSQT-oXfc

Its easy to recreate something if u know how.

Skys

one mans magic is another technology. even with my work I'll watch the analyzation. next but, from what I see. In the 1st video this is my starting opinion. the flaws i see in that 1st video. I hope i have a different opinion as this progress's

Last edited by cinder_darkskys; 26-01-2019 at 01:37 PM.
cinder_darkskys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2019, 02:45 PM   #32
cinder_darkskys

Quote:
Hopefully, truegroup has his ulcer medication on hand...

Stunning New Analysis Debunks Claim That Utah UFO Was a Bug, It Reached 9,000MPH

I find this pretty convincing evidence that the object is indeed a great distance away when it first appears, as individual frames show it obscured by the treeline of the lower mountain range.
yea i like this much better. I'm not fond of the way the object is described.As he takes the time to name the object. It just can't be anything else like the ground not moving or the drone not shuttering. pretty far away but weight an speed cause's a physical effect on the air n the environment.

Do u like Sci Fi i do; often objects in movies move behind stuff. Then Pop right out an surprise us. it no big trick. in fact the more it pops behind stuff the easier it is to hide CgI flaw's your looking at a tree. not at the object being presented.

Do I still think it CGI possibly based on the 1st video. the analyzation video. I think they cot something. an they don't know what it is.

So trying naming it would be the last thing I would want to do

Because of the extent gone throw to show throw in the video. The moth could very well be content you might add to bring out that volatility. in a well choreographed production. a special add on.

did you notice the moth seem to moved in arches

I actually seen other videos of the person attempting analyzation videos of these kinds. I think i have comment on his page on that subject of naming object. generally he's pretty good at it.

how ever i found this old video I think might help

Rods
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9nDYOmntxe0

I'm about to rotate imagery on my account mean. I'll have a bit space. If it extraterrestrial. They be a massage. in one of the videos.

So i'll watch n see what guys can find n discover. I sure some one here will find what we need to see. If it exteratressial there something there we need to see.

So at this point i'm not convinced. but I am a hard sell. I made no adjustment to the top 1/2 of my post.

Update as there been no other poster as of yet

Sway of motion ; a physic object must obey the physical laws or, change them. if i turn a car a sway of motion take effect. it the same for flight.

Flying the Typhoon Through the Mach Loop at Low Level
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kT7qrYi8R_M

This vid maybe use in another topic
Image 1 Rule of thumb. ET is never alone.

Arrow Blue ; probably the most clear shot at this time of Brian Hanley UFO ; who has correctly named this object
Arrows Red ; possible speed burst as its climbing by there no shuddering ground or drone. it pass pretty close. in the end
Arrows Yellow ; No comment

Skys I consider these materials raw works. Brian but u might find them useful an any up coming works.

Last edited by cinder_darkskys; 26-01-2019 at 06:27 PM.
Old 27-01-2019, 04:52 AM   #33
size_of_light

Good observations, cd.

I didn't think of the rod similarity until you mentioned it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinder_darkskys View Post
That's a nice compilation image.

It seems to have a consistent half cylinder shape to it.

If it was CGI, that would be a quirky, unusual design to go with.

Last edited by size_of_light; 27-01-2019 at 05:26 AM.
Old 28-01-2019, 05:39 PM   #34
cinder_darkskys

Default Mar's needs women

yea size of light. it's why i use the word object ; rather then what i think it might be. It really there.

Till I looked. The material has my interest. and well you know me. I honest never know that end result. The conclusion can be very different then what I as thinking at the start.

Something going on here. something different to What is normal. I fallow certain rule's. nothing is as it seem. nothing is random.

If there something there. they can easily draw me right in. an if they can dentity me. what i'm looking at is for us as well

bam ; that probably me studding this site. This how im represented in 100s of images. me working hard behind my desk. trying to understand WTF is going on here.

what am I going to do.I am going to rip that section to pieces. For the whole message. The whole over all message is for the peoples around this location and for Brain H and us. If they ID me it for us. David Site ; It's the place that I focus my materials and works. Is the David Icke site. Why. Because we all pretty much want the same things

So i'm going to show what i believe is the 1 of ship of actual encounter.At this point. basically one of the last images in a very raw state you normally see.

the cam's is trying to focus on the moving object. make that part very hard to fake in the above post. where we see the sway of motion. The craft seem to change shape. To a more boxing up an then in to the high speed projectile. The whole ship is not blurred there only 1 bit. Where heat or friction forcing the image to blur in the spots of max force. the top back The point max pressure an or thrust. and we can even make out shapes windows the clean sleek shape then can make what looks like wings. seem to appear. wings provide lift.

Gotz ta love that projection system on the top. give guys 5 minutes of control. your talking cities of dead bodys. just look in the Mid east

Keeping in mind I have showing morphing ships. since day 1

Skys PeaceLovesAll Sway motions means that subject physicals laws. an You are not going to like what you'll see. tapps nose. Those in the know, shell we say....

Word of mouth.

Last edited by cinder_darkskys; 28-01-2019 at 06:13 PM.
Old 29-01-2019, 01:12 PM   #35
cinder_darkskys

Default The cams trying to focus on the moving object

people see generally see what they there programing wants them to see. What they pre concluded it is in order to fit it in to three little worlds.

An example of this is Sodom an Gorma ; WE pre concluded this is about Gay an homosexials. Its not. It is about a bunch religius prev's wanting to have sex with Angles. Or it the source not god. or its God not the universe. If he's god he can be any specie

Its any thing but what it is. I can only tell what i know based on what i seen an done. I don't use any high tech software. I don't use or even believe in magic. I don't have PK or ESP type thing. I don't by dimension or human like aliens in any way. Just No ; that a hybrid. Or we live in side a computer program some lame ass shit like that. what going on around us is real an tangible on true physical level as living peoples of the universe

This just 1 corner of 1 frame reference for the above image sway of motion the last seem movement. To about where it start the angel of the vehicle. make that corner an upper left to right. The cloud really dont change. so little in fact I use it to over lap the main image. The object moves real fast. what we get is this raw set.

Utah
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Utah
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Salt Lake City
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salt_Lake_City

These to are side by side because ; I believe it shows 2 ships almost in the same space at the same time. This can be shown in multiple images.

The above image of what i say maybe one of the last image to the set i probably show in the set is probably closest to what we call the physical ship. this get shown in a few different way in imagery

Black Label Society - Dirt On The Grave with lyrics
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=snO9Xn82EXM

To advanced understanding of the here an now in that passed. an there projecting...This part of what i been trying to explain...Its not flipping hologram there using physic matter.. There projecting it from there ships before it happens. It is the Clouds there using to forum these projections. for the hard of thinking. there changing the matter. To forum the image

the face of the girl - the hair removed is the object being talked about backward in white silowet face. is the shape of the ship on the 1st image. Which why i say the real thing can't be faked. there a basic symmetry there

this deserves more attention then i'm willing to give them at this point. the person in the 1st image. is probably the trouble makers. the second image is us described as me an what we are all fighting. Which is basically hate an endless needless death's. Why is me and not david. Be cause its easier for me to know me. I don't know David. We fight on Davids site We fight together. And that what I do an how i view us. an so its imposed on me as the translator. but i'm one of many.

This site is being archived. very soon which i'm very excited about.

That being said ; base on these current imagery's. The Site main population may not know. That in the early days of my arrival to this site. There was an open VoN chat. where people could talk openly. I'm a very ruff around the edges kind of person. Putting it mildly. Ok. I'm not nice. :-).

Well I explained out the template to what i thought the END would look like. I pointed at the middle east i said there be 2 or more greasy old fucking cerial killers. Trying to keep there Jobs by Killing off any one of ages.

Which is just what we see in Yemen today. Only every where in the end. I'm not renaming trigger, sorry u needed to be there.

The above image is one those more nasty of angle's you just never want to see. but hey. There it is. we see this guy more then a few times.

there are images of thing on this site. that every single one of us don't want to see around us. Because we know what means. We seen it in different thing. Including Mar's but when the Glyph line up they. Read the same thing every time. this is in more modern format raw. In stead little hore it refur's to the more modern dogma the devil. son of actually. not human. don't want u killing off the governor's thinking there devils possessed them.

Governments are like our ego's. there all the same in there mind set. Trump threaten Trudeau. or Trudeau threaten Trump. The last thing any one of them want is to be held accountable. Accountability. every where. that the mind set. that needs braking world wide. an at the end of the day after doing sweet frack all. thy slap themselves on the backs an give themselves the raise.

Its a mind set thing. its referring to the evil that is every where. inability to change an make things better. in this place here. should be easy. To social engineer a better mind set. very un-uplifting This imagery a word keeps coming to mind. desolation.

Sky's the value of gas. At the cost of there life's.

If your a girl size or light ; the girl maybe you only u watch your self age. You do fight n correctly with yo brain spong.

Last edited by cinder_darkskys; 29-01-2019 at 04:57 PM.
Old 01-02-2019, 05:06 PM   #36
cinder_darkskys

List of vehicle speed records
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o..._speed_records

These images are place here. Because of the symmetry

Meltdown Swollen Members
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_EemPCQ7H8o

Re-Entry Aircraft - NASA
NASA
https://www.grc.nasa.gov/www/BGH/hihyper.html

Believe it we know who these Chit are. an what they do.

These days we working on a smaller shuttle's an they move much faster. probably for a long time in flight. The US and many parts of the world including Japan have put forward a smaller re entry vehicle. an this is by no means a new thing.

This one the clearest images we have at this point. I'll probably wait for something new to pop up.

this UFO has a human shape. its at area 51. which were the US test's there RnD

I am by no stretch of the imagination a Avionics Engineer. that being said ;

1 I believe we looking at some of advance re-entry system.

base on what I know an am seeing.
The drive system is eternal which what we are working on these days. it use's a Thrust vectoring system e all trying to use. base on the lower tail section which seem balled n outlined, seem to include a thrust wake

Force of the presser's seem to be on the rear n tail top. the vectoring seem to a line with the flight direction. push up on what seem like the right direction.

Not to many people know this but, The HL-10 of the 6 million dollar man fame ; was is a real craft.
http://www.astronautix.com/h/hl-10.html

Sky's

Last edited by cinder_darkskys; 01-02-2019 at 05:19 PM.
Old 03-02-2019, 01:36 AM   #37
size_of_light

Interesting stuff, CD.
Old 06-02-2019, 09:55 AM   #38
size_of_light

The great man devotes his most recent episode of Intelligent Disclosure to the Utah UFO:

Old 07-02-2019, 11:09 AM   #39
cinder_darkskys

heheh

It is no bird or bug. Fastest organic wings I know. Notice the round shapes an how clear the video is.

See Hummingbirds Fly, Shake, Drink in Amazing Slow Motion | National Geographic
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RtUQ_pz5wlo

those are defined wings a defined shape they do change but that edged shape is in multi shots. \_I As compared to say this shape

The body. Which compares pretty much what we are doing today tech wise in body shapes. This what we are in to. And when I showed the Rods. my starting point of view was it could be any of these things. Looking at rods for me was looking at the shapes an colors.

Not so much. This is what it is a rod; it was more the translucent an flow of these objects. an in flow if i recall the Rod's have off set rounded definible wings. they also moved at very high speeds. an seem to me. They move like a worm in air. My self personally might look at a Rod as a bug based on the winglets. an organic feel of these object.

Also there not getting the real UFO's are watching them. I don't think they understand. what this site understand about E+T

an so there Expecting these Space fairing peoples to be like us. Even those both people say
this maybe on a different set of physic's. There not grasping the actual physic's in play. Its like fairy glamor on the shinny object or the tinkit or bobble. or bait if u like.

they don't get it happening behind the event. or in the actual land. that there looking at. an if u watch the whole crafts run. The object appears. right be side what i say the actual UFO is. There are more but that one popped 1st.

if u look at the shapes of the US crafts they present. You can see the same shape's as the white ghostly image, shot. on the main body. The difference is balling section in the rear. The humminbird dose drop it legs for balance. there like sticks. no ball in the rear tail feather do turn. but lines stay in tune with the wind n hovor.

A birds has tail not a ball. again here the tail can be rounded at the end but more of rutter it also is in line with body and air flow

Enturnial thrust on a small craft would probably need to a bit out side the main chassis line give off radar reflections.

another thing is E+T multi target abductees is what I am seeing. Meaning if u seen one U probably seem more. If they taken you. You'll probably be taken again. It one of the reasons i get so many good shots. It makes it all very hard to fake.

I'm targeted. and I can identify when they want me to look. I know the ego of what seeing. it sit's dead center of the frames of their whole encounter.

A bird oh boy. really
shakes heads god have a bit of mercy from these shit wads.

Why is not CGI there no distortion around the WHOLE object.You just have watch an unedited version of star wars A new hope. You can see the oldest version of Cgi. these flaws carrie throw even today. The object is there it appears in every frame. without surrounding distortion. at lest every frame i looked at.

I don't like the shape of what I see over all. In what i am showing. But I i'll topic track this thread. looks like they ripp a lot this up with high tech equipment. an we might get lucky. They seem like they want to share

Much love
Skys i held those back. hearts and minds

Last edited by cinder_darkskys; 07-02-2019 at 01:01 PM.